[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some actually scary movies. I watched pic related yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ringu.jpg (465 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
ringu.jpg
465 KB, 960x1440
I need some actually scary movies. I watched pic related yesterday and it really didn't do much to me, only was creepy at one part. Suggestions are welcome.
>>
>>17846193

>HI GAIS I DONT KNOW WHAT THE STICKY IS BUT I MAKE THREAD ASKING YOU INFO CUZ I HAVE NO FACEBOOK FRENDZ.
>>
>>17846193
Scary is subjective. What scares me may do nothing to you. If you want results here, you have to tel us what works on you. Otherwise we're going to tell you The Babadook and Noroi.

I liked the Daniel Radcliffe remake of The Woman in Black and the original of The Wicker Man. I have no way of knowing how they'll suit you.
>>
>>17846204
Well, I haven't found what scares me in movies yet. I'm taking any recommendations to see what does it for me.
>>
>>17846214

refer too the fucking sticky thats been there for nearly 3 fucking years you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>17846217
The sticky is as good as looking at a reddit list of 50 good horror movies. I don't care about that I want to hear what /x/ likes and finds scary.
>>
>>17846221

then go back too reddit.... do we have too recommend you 50 fucking movies just so we hope that one of those 50 movies you might like?

fucking retard
>>
>>17846193
does anyone know where to watch Sadako vs Kayako? I doubt that it'd be on the internet so early but still.
>>
>>17846228

get fucked
>>
>>17846223
You don't have do do anything obviously there are other people with more brain cells that give recommendations.
>>
>>17846232

>i can not use the catalog

there is a thread already.

(also your English is shit)
>>
you'd be better off asking /tv/
>>
>>17846233
>(also your English is shit)

That's fine.
>>
>>17846193
Watch unfriended home alone at 2am hunched over your computer screen while it's pitch dark
>>
>>17846214
have you seen the witch or babadook yet or jacobs ladder at least?
>>
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/top/bestofrt/top_100_horror_movies/
>>
There are no scary movies. There are only people who agree to be scared.
>>
The Evocation, i think it's really scary because is taken from a real happened story
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.