[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why are you guys so angry at fae? The stories I was told growing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3
File: giving you the eye.png (620 KB, 574x540) Image search: [Google]
giving you the eye.png
620 KB, 574x540
So why are you guys so angry at fae?
The stories I was told growing up didn't include anyone with a fair heart getting fucked by fae. In fact, they may be temperamental but they're very honest.
I bow to the two trees in my garden that are inhabited by fae when I walk about and paid my respect to the queen in the hive on hte west side of my house, like my father told me.
Never has misfortune showed up on my land, and my garden is always luxurious.
>>
>>17826580

>stories I was told

And did you ever stop to think others were told different stories? Holy fuck the world doesn't revolve around just you and your experiences.
>>
>>17826589
So what? The only place I've seen people hating on fae is 4chan.
I am now asking to 4chan, why 4chan doesn't like fae.
>>
>>17826601
I love them, friend. Proud member of the fae society
>>
>>17826601

>So what

So what is that you and almost everyone else on this board refuse to think for a second before posting dumb shit.

The OP is just why do you guys hate fae they've always been awesome to me. Imagine someone saying bro I swim with great whites and they've always been cool to me why do you guys hate them.
>>
>>17826614
Well you know, if you've swam with great whites and never gotten bitten, not only are you awesome and capable of teaching us much, but it's also entirely reasonable for you to ask why other people are afraid. Usually you think of experts on handling wild and dangerous animals as being very aware of the dangers and thus would already know why people are afraid, but in case they were somehow raised in an environment sheltered enough to never have to deal with that fear because they were trained from a young age to handle great white sharks, then it's reasonable for them to be a bit naive about all those fears they never had to deal with.
>>
File: 1464933617385.jpg (551 KB, 1600x792) Image search: [Google]
1464933617385.jpg
551 KB, 1600x792
>>17826580
>So why are you guys so angry at fae?
Because they gave me everything they promised.
>>
>>17826580
>may be temperamental but they're very honest
Most honest thing I've ever heard about the Fae.

Note how people are just as temperamental.
>>
>>17826677
This is now a comfy thread.

>tfw you were promised nothing
Feels like freedom.
>>
>>17826580
Most uneducated men fear our people. It's a pity they don't know better, really.
>>
>>17827214
So teach them.
>>
>>17826677
>Because they gave me everything they promised.
what was that
>>
>>17827232
It is up to mankind to learn. I cannot possibly teach them if they refuse to open their hearts.
>>
>>17827255
Death, destruction, and heresy
>>
>>17827266
how so?
>>
>>17827282
The fool asked me to prove I was real.
>>
>>17827283
Kys you role-playing faget
>>
>>17827283
Titania is that you?
>>
>>17827264
Then you're not a very good teacher.
>>
>>17826580
I'm not angry, but "The stories I was told growing up didn't include anyone with a fair heart getting fucked by fae" is misleading. Those beings are not human, they have their own taboos, and if you break (is this the proper word?) one of these you will be in a world of hurt. How about the poor bastards who went to dance with them or ate fairy food?
>>
>>17827232
Queen has tried, despite the constant attacks.

And OP, it's only a small group that hate and actively try to attack the fae on here.
>>
>>17826580
I'm using
/\bfa[eiy]+r?(ie|y)?s?\b/i
to top these threads, anything I'm missing? It matches fae, fairy, fairies, faerie(s), fay(s) and a number of misspellings.
>>
>>17828490
I'm just watching Fae. Do you use the pink/purple color in the top right too?
>>
>>17828514
No, I use the Tomorrow style with no highlights. I also bump the The Temple of Solomon and some other things, then I blacklist a number of items.
>>
>>17828420
Trying means never giving up. You don't just shitpost your way to cultural integration. You have to treat every newfag like a newfag or there's no point even trying.
>>
>>17826668
This is a great analogy.
>>17826677
Sorry, Ape, thought you were smarter.
>>17827214
All hail the Queen! Still love you
>>
>>17828568
She hasn't given up. She's made it easier for people to troll by posting with no trip and even as anonymous. You just need to be able to see clearly and it's obvious
>>
>>17828587
Aye! By doing that, she doesn't get filtered out, and her message can get through to anyone here. And the ensuing chaos is something she really enjoys
>>
>>17828605
It will get through to those that see it. It also makes it easier for fakes to post as her. I'd call that balance not chaos
>>
>>17828624
Chaos is balance, imo. It gives us the means to say screw destiny, I'm doing what I want.
A structured and organized world doesn't give us that and everytime one takes an action, italways leads to the same result. One could argue that it is balanced and fair, but it isn't.
>>
>>17828663
I actually agree. The "path" every one is "supposed to follow/ is the only way" is no way to live. People spend so much energy and time on trying to follow the guidelines to "a successful life", that they have no time to really live
>>
>>17826580
This thread is gae.
>>
>>17828703
OP is pretty gae too
>>
>>17826580
>So why are you guys so angry at fae?
Some people have had bad experiences, I would say. They can be good or bad just like humans, so it's not surprising that one or two bad impressions can make the whole race look bad to some.

Personally, I don't have a problem with them. I don't bother them, and they don't bother me.

If there are any forest dwellers I have a problem with, is squirrels. Fuck those nut chucking little bastards.
>>
>>17828703
I am gae for fae!
>>17828678
Well, it is true. Gnosticism, Thelema, and Chaos magic paradigms teach the same thing, in essence. To be free from the shackles of some cosmic shithead and act according to our Will with a capital dubya.
>>
>>17828324
I don't know if it is fairy food per se, but tale is my grand-grandfather got a bag of flour every week for 5 years for giving his coat to the right man.
>>
>>17828587
>You just need to be able to see clearly and it's obvious
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The goal is to see clearly, which has obviousness as a side effect. You teach seeing clearly, not obviousness.
>>17828605
>the ensuing chaos
Apparently.
>>17828678
A glove everyone can wear won't fit anyone like a glove.
>>
>>17826580
>first few posts are interesting
>read, thinking about how ive always been interested in fey
>threads devolves to roleplay

I fucking hate this place sometimes. Please continue your RP though, Im just gonna hide the thread.
>>
>>17829009
I'm still figuring myself out so I'll take that dumbest thing you've ever had as a learning tool. Thank you
>>
>>17829011
OP here and I'm sad about that
>>
>>17829032
My granmother was from ireland (thought she lost her accent, and I had no idea until after she died), but for whatever reason, I always had a respect for the tiny people, gnomes and like, that I thought lived in her home.

To this day, now in my 30s, I try to be respectful. I dont ask for anything, but I try not to be rude to any fae that may be around.
>>
Fey didn't care for Christians and non-tribals all that much, a lot of stories are about how they steal babies for sacrifice or conversion. A common idea is that they're hypocritical when it comes to humans, almost like they would rather have us die out. That's an odd prejudice since they seem to value all other life rather highly.

If they exist, I've never been bothered by them. I've never done anything to or for them either.
>>
>>17826580
90% of all shitposting on 4chan is done by Fae.

I hate Fae so goddamn much.
>>
>>17826580
Well, most of the stories I've heard about them is they use human skin for something. Its either they eat it as a delicacy, or they wear it like leather.
>>
>>17829082
Am I a fae? Pretty sure I do 30% myself
>>
>>17829082
Who does the other 10%?
>>17829162
Logically speaking, we would have to assume yes, based on anon's statistics (which I am going to take as fact without question). Unless you're like, 2/3 fae or something.

I'm just going to say yes, because I don't like to maths unless I have to.
>>
>>17829185
>Logically speaking, we would have to assume yes,
That's what I thought.
>based on anon's statistics (which I am going to take as fact without question).
Well, let's see, I do, on average, 10 posts/hour from 6-23, and half of those are shitposts. That's 75 shitposts per day.
>Unless you're like, 2/3 fae or something.
Maybe. I am, as far as I know, vanilla human, who's in love with our fairy queen
>I'm just going to say yes, because I don't like to maths unless I have to.
Yup, math is against the rules of /x/
>>
>>17827283
You like dick nigga, you ain't no fairy queen unless you decide to show up to the drag race dressed as princess Diana.
>>
>>17829011
Get this book.
http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/WJeUWZBs/file.html
>>
>>17829639
Nice virus...
>>
>>17830324
It's normal .cbz
>>
>>17830451
Your point, ignorant christfag?
>>
Why do christfags ruin everything by pasting psalms?
>>
>>17830899
Because they are parrots and someone paid good silver to transport their carcasses across the styx.
>>
>>17830999
Nice trips, m8!
Anyway, christfags wouldn't be anoying if they actually adhered to their ultimate teaching
>>
>>17826601
4chan hates on everything, especially the fae because their cute lewd ladies don't wanna mate with them, just like real girls.
>>
I saw a Dryad/Nymph when i was a kid
>>
>>17826580
Do you actually believe this shit or are you just roleplaying? SAD!
>>
>>17832410
Do you also constantly hate on Islam, arguably the worst religion, and shit on it or are you just an edge lord?
>inb4 butthurt Christian
I'm an atheist
>>
>>17832459
As I keep pointing out, around this time every night , they are here trolling. That seems like a worse life than I have so simply wish them well.
>>
>>17832463
Islam doesn't have any redeeming qualities, from a humanitarian standpoint. From a religious standpoint, they live in accordance to their religious teachings.
>>
Bampu! I wanna see fairies
>>
>>17829162
No, you're a wishy-washy faggot. I doubt anyone even cared to steal your trip.
>>17829082
That would be telling.
>>
>>17832463
Muslims don't fagpost. Or if they do, they aren't loud about being Muslim while doing so.
>>
Because they all feel about like this: >>17783766
>>
>>17835337
>I doubt anyone even cared to steal your trip.
I have given it freely to all of /x/
>>
>>17836084
And nobody cared.
>>
>>17830416
>.cbz
Almost certainly a trojan.
>>
>>17828420
We don't hate fae, we hate role playing faggots
>>
>>17829080
Dude, humans are the crawling chaos whom lay waste to the lands. Killing aNY in our way without remorse and raping the earth.

I'd say their hate of us is pretty justified
>>
>>17836153
It's a comic book format.
You're a fag if you're too dumb to look it up.
>>
File: 5640347379_735641d9c2_z.jpg (217 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
5640347379_735641d9c2_z.jpg
217 KB, 640x390
>>17826580
I remember when I was a kid whenever we go around looking at a tree to catch an insect or something we used to do this thing that's basically like going to someone's house and knocking at the door, and asking to be invited in, I forget what exactly was suppose to be said.

Anyway kids don't seem to do that nowadays, but I still see some folk practices like that.
Sometimes when I go back to my home town I still see small huts on rice fields that's suppose to house the guardian spirits, I read somewhere that they were shrines to the ancestral spirits.

And we still have blood sacrifices that are christianized during easter.

>>17827214
It's probably because of people like this faggot that make people dislike faes.
>>
>>17836136
Yeah, it was too soon... If I used it for a month instead of a week, I'd create so much chaos that /x/ would never recover without instabanning the trip
>>
>>17826580
I want a qt faerie companion

>>17827214
How do you type?
>>
>>17837752
>How do you type?
Using a keyboard, no doubt
>>
>>17837801
u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate
>>
>>17837836
Thanks, m8! Though I would rather be called Kant rather than Kunt, but it's okay.
>>
>>17836459
>projecting this hard
Still as tryhard a faggot as ever.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.