[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it, /x/, I successfully evoked Duke Bune. The whole evocation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 20
File: 026-Seal-of-Bune-q100-500x500.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
026-Seal-of-Bune-q100-500x500.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
I did it, /x/, I successfully evoked Duke Bune. The whole evocation was shitshow from beginning to end but it worked. Something was in that triangle. All I managed to do was stammer something about my job search and then I came back to a deluge of emails from recruiters. I'm so excited I can barely sit still. I know as a skeptic this is confirmation bias but my whole body is throbbing with energy like never before. Anyone else here howling the secret names from inside the circle?
>>
>>17791333
what did you do? can you go in to detail? what did they do?
>>
Instructions?

What did you offer him?

Did he talk back?
>>
>>17791407
>>17791409
>>
>>17791407
> Ritually cleansed myself with shower, brushed teeth, all that stuff. Chanting "Purge me with hyssop, make me whiter than snow"
> wore a black robe with cowl, clean black t-shirt and jeans underneath.
> set up my circle, which is the exact circle from the Lesser Key printed on cloth in the appropriate colors. Did the LBRP in the circle for extra safety.
> set up my triangle, which was three candles exactly 3' apart. I placed a candle in the center, which I was planning to use to hypnotize myself.
> performed a relatively simple conjuration, as described in the Illustrated Goetia (available from the occult library).
> despite the air being perfectly still, the candle flame in the center was guttering rhythmically, as though someone was breathing. There was an oppressive presence and I was filled with terror.
> stammered a bunch of nonsense, managed to choke out "job search" because I was so freaked out. Candle flared bright when I said those words.
> offered a sacrifice of my own blood should he follow through on it.
> showed him the Hexagram of Solomon on my phone and compelled him to faithfully execute the contract by the authority of the Most High.
> Gave the standard license to depart, the candle flame stopped guttering and became steady. I no longer felt terrified, but instead energized like I never have before.
> Did a simple one-card tarot divination - "Did that work?" Result was the Ace of Pentacles, great success.
> Checked my email, a ton of people suddenly want to interview. Chills run down my spine.

That's about it.

>>17791409
> See above
> My blood. Planning to follow through if he does - just a slash across my palm.
> No, but he was very much there. I sensed that he was frustrated with how nervous I was and just wanted his instructions and to get out. I hope he appreciated the offer of sacrifice but the Hexagram of Solomon may have pissed him off.

I'm going to try Michael Ford's Luciferian conjuration next time.
>>
>>17791461
For what it's worth, I'm a pretty serious skeptic who's active in the skeptical community. I decided to try this because it looked fun and I'm down on my luck. A guttering candle and some feeling may not seem like much but whatever happened in that grove this morning was enough to spook me out. I came here because this is really exciting. I promise I'm not making this up, or I would have pretended to be some badass instead of a stumbling novice who can barely say a word with a Duke of Hell in the room breathing down my neck.
>>
post screen cap of emails
>>
>>17791461
Nice op, I've been considering invoking demons but I haven't gathered the courage do do so yet lol
>>
>>17791481
I wish I could, but many of them contain my name or other personal information that could be used to locate me, and I can't afford that risk. My reputation as a skeptic and a professional are on the line. I know you need evidence, and you're right to take my anecdotal account with a grain of salt. I hope you're willing to understand.

>>17791489
It scared the shit out of me too. I felt like a moron ordering the supplies and tried to cancel my orders but whoever sells occult shit on Amazon is a dick and shipped anyway.
>>
>>17791497
>hoever sells occult shit on Amazon is a dick and shipped anyway.

Kek, sounds like a demons work
>>
>>17791481
Here's a pic of how full my LinkedIn inbox is right now. This should be safe enough to post. This is shitty evidence and easy to fake but it's the best I can do for you here and now.
>>
>>17791550
Nice pic, kek
>>
>>17791550
Forgot to attach this. Derp.
>>
>>17791333
I've worked with 16 of the different names from goetia
>>
>>17791567
Do you feel their presence after they left?
>>
>>17791567
Names?
>>
>>17791567
Please, tell me more. I'm curious as to how your procedure differs from mine and what results you've achieved.
>>
>>17791333
You've got a heavy price to pay. Good luck. No love for the lazy.
>>
>>17791573
Sort of.... But it's kind of weird how in the way that I do so I'd rather not go further with that.

I typically meditate into trance during the operation and see them in the triangle.
After all's said and done I just let things run their course.
>>
>>17791583
A little blood isn't so bad. Or is there a catch I don't know about?
>>
>>17791575
> Sabnock, Andras, Valefor, Seere, Vassago, Orobas, Vepar, Dantalion, Marchosias, Raum, Focalor, Amon, Leraje, Botis

That's what I mostly recall.

>>17791577
I typically meditate for 20 or 30 minutes before the evocation then call their name while meditating further. I see them in the triangle and make my request. Usually they'll gesture or show me sudden of flashes of imagery when they communicate back.

I'm under the impression that they are actual spirits and not just ways of accessing different parts of the mind.
Though I know the members of the golden dawn disagree with that.

Some good shit happened for me... and some bad things as well.
>>
Congrats OP, I was in the same spot (needed a job) and worked things out the same way.
>>
we need proof op
>>
>>17791617
I'll record it one video next time. I should have gotten a video of the candle flame but I was freaking out.
>>
>>17791622
you said you offered your blood? what did you mean by that? how is the entity gonna take your blood?
>>
>>17791622
Also I suggest you keep your work secret.
Don't tell your friends or anything like that.
Don't cast pearls before swine and all that...
and be careful.
>>
>>17791635
I'm going to cut my palm with a razor, reach into the triangle, and smear the blood on the seal. I don't know why, but that feels like the thing I need to do.
>>
>>17791622
I would really advise against recording it electronically. First off that is taking shit in and out of the circle. Second that tends to piss these things off.
>>
>>17791647
I scryed that someone did that exact thing for bael 2 weeks ago...

And a few months ago I had an epiphany that someone was going to attempt to work with Bune and that he must be cautious to not break the circle.

I don't know if you believe in divination and all of that bullshit.

I really suggest you be careful.

BTW where are you from, if I may ask?
>>
>>17791622
Don't feed the trolls, you don't need to prove it to anyone
>>
>>17791622
yeah op dont do that... other proof like screen shots and stuff would be enough
>>
>>17791641
I've only told my wife and an intimate friend - they're people I can trust.

>>17791658
I'm going to have said friend record the whole process up to the conjuration, at which point he'll make himself scarce and leave the camera running. If they don't want to be recorded either the ritual or the camera will fail, I'm hoping, and not my heart as soon as I step outside the circle. Most likely outcome is fucking nothing.
>>
>>17791668
nuh bruh you have to be alone for that. it could harm your friend and such...
>>
>>17791663
> I don't know if you believe in divination and all of that bullshit.

I'm skeptical regarding divination, but come from a long line of Irish tarot readers. My grandmother had an occult library I devoured as a child and drilled me in tarot until I could read each card from memory. I refuse to charge money for readings because ethics but everyone I've read for has said it's creepy how spot-on they are. I just got a new deck and it's been one of the most effective I've ever read with. Every time I've done a one-card for this evocation I've pulled the Chariot, but that could easily be coincidence.
>>
>>17791599
There always is, my dude. For everything your given, you must give. Whether all at once or through time. For the sake of this situation, sure you got offers, who's to say it won't let you stay there for 10 years, then have a situation in which you have to make a choice which is the lesser of the evils to only have you suffer regardless? Life is about the long term, yet utilizing every short term situation at the same time. Be safe man! I'm personally rooting for you. I don't think watching a downfall is good. But I'm only one faceless person to you.
>>
>>17791671
I'll be alone for the actual conjuration. I'm pretty sure the vid of me brushing my teeth and setting up the circle will be OK.
>>
>>17791679
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. I'm very new to this, as I've said, but it's in my family history. I don't know if that matters at all, and I'm still not 100% convinced but this has been wonderful fun all the same.
>>
>>17791678
Alright well I've experienced some of the bad shit from goetia and it can become pretty god damn abhorrent.

There's a reason Michael Ford wrote in that book "Don't dabble in Goetia. You've been warned"

I suggest you don't get cocky about it and stay on the safe side.

Lastly...

http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib64.html
>>
File: aSFvp3A.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aSFvp3A.jpg
153 KB, 1920x1080
>>17791693
I think your best bet is to roll with the situation, however to also be keen enough to interpret the fact that no matter where you end up, or how good you are doing for yourself, to always be the best person you can be. Life will try, the more "successful" you get, to intertwine you with less than favorable people. Never forget your past and use it to strengthen your present. I think this is a sign you're a person who is meant to continue growing. I think we all are, however, it's too easy to think highly of yourself as such and stagnate. Like I said before man, I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>17791698
Please elaborate more on bad shit from goetia. Especially the abhorrent stuff. Stories please
>>
>>17791698
I'm committed to doing this safely and correctly. I may be a doubter but I'm not some kid who thinks a circle in the sand and trying to conjure Satan is a good idea. Also, the link seems to be a prayer or rite but I'm not sure how, when, and why to perform it. I'm not hugely familiar with Crowley's work after he left the Golden Dawn. Most of my study has been in that tradition but I'm thinking of trying the Left Hand for a while.

>>17791710
Even without including magick and the occult, I'm totally on board with striving for self-improvement and stamping out overconfidence. Be a light unto theyself and all that. Thanks again.
>>
>>17791717
Well...
It can twist you psychologically into a profound depression without the option of suicide.

When I thought that had passed it came back and the negativity of life became surreal.

I'm still dealing with that bullshit.
I don't care to tell what exactly happened.

I'm done with it by now. I already got what I wanted out of it.
>>
>>17791726
Liber Israfel is meant to help if a goetic evocation goes to shit.
>>
>>17791734
thanks man. I hope you are making progress with getting over that shit. do you think it was worth it?
>>
>>17791740
Got it. Thank you for the guidance. I'll keep this in my back pocket.
>>
>>17791741
>Do you think it was worth it?
NAH
>>
>>17791744
/thread
>>
which entity is best used for love requests?
>>
>>17791822
Pic related is what I'm planning to evoke next. I hear he's bad news if you're not extra sure in your protections. He's basically the tacnuke of love spells, though, is the other thing I hear.
>>
File: 012-Seal-of-Sitri-q100-1025x1032.jpg (246 KB, 1025x1032) Image search: [Google]
012-Seal-of-Sitri-q100-1025x1032.jpg
246 KB, 1025x1032
>>17791968
Why do my pics never get attached to my posts...
>>
>>17791678
Please tell me what tarot deck you bought? I'm really interested and like to buy one myself.
>>
>>17791333
If you're telling the truth you should stick with this. You probably have some ancestral shit going on helping you out a lot of people don't have that to lean on and just have a pure shit show with no results.
>>
>>17791991
The Tarot Illuminati, google it. I love the gilt edges and heavy cardstock but the art is a little over the top. I have the Book of Azathoth coming and that looks to be more my style.

>>17791994
If I'm going to accept that magic exists (on the fence now after this experience), I wouldn't be surprised. As I said, my grandmother got her Hermetic library somewhere and she insisted I learn the tarot when my sister refused. Those lessons were brutal, though. We spent hours going over every symbol in every card.
>>
>>17791333
UPDATE: I just got phone call from a publisher regarding a book I've submitting around. Please remember that this could all be coincidence.

I really hope it's not, now..
>>
>>17791333
dammit kids quit playing with the goetia
>>
>>17792293
What's wrong with Goetia, old man? Afraid of magic that actually does something?
>>
>>17791994
I'm the aforementioned friend (hi OP!) and also a skeptic (with a STEM degree). Obviously I think this is all quite amusing. Can confirm that he has had encyclopaedic knowledge of Tarot even since we were kids, and likewise that his mum's side are Irish mystics. I also have a distinct memory from when we were kids of his gran talking about a couple of her family members being remote viewers/scryers/diviners. OP, do you remember that? I think we were driving somewhere at the time.

>>17791685
lol, I think I'd be 100% fine with not having any documentary evidence of this shit, thanks mate. Not using my bloody camera, at least.

>>17792217
Saw your Book of Azathoth set. Good lord, mate, that deck is fucking *evil*. I'm a bit concerned.
>>
>>17792330
>I also have a distinct memory from when we were kids of his gran talking about a couple of her family members being remote viewers/scryers/diviners. OP, do you remember that? I think we were driving somewhere at the time.

I have no memory of this but if what >>17791994
says is true than that could be significant. There's a lot mysteries my grandmother never bothered to clear up and she told me almost nothing about her magical practice other than to teach me tarot.
>>
>>17791489
uh, you should evoke them not invoke them, unless you like your personalty getting changed by demonic forces

what op is doing is stupid and is going to hurt him or someone else, look up karma and the threefold law
>>
The best option here when dealing with demonic stuff is just saying: Save me Satan, so you can become a demon yourself.

Jesus doesn't like this and his spirit makes for child rapists...
>>
>>17791601
Could you tell a little more about experiences with some of those spirits?
>>
So I accepted Satan and the devil seems unable to take my soul and is talking about jesus? What gievs?
I feel scammed, I want to be condemning people to hell already and want to be an anal succubus and I'm not getting my demonic shit.
>>
>>17791333
Even though OP is bullshitting, one thing is for sure - when a mortal dabbles with demons and calls for their help, then he may not expect this help to be free. Myself, I'm not a believer, but across religions, pacting with darkness forever damns your soul.
>>17792256
You better hope it is a coincidence. Like I said, you trade small things that you could have gotten without help for eternal damnation.
>>
>>17792808
I don't believe in hell either way, so I'm not terribly threatened. What just God what condemn a man to eternal damnation for simply attempting to find gnosis?
>>
>>17792844
Mate, if we are to take this kind of stuff seriously, then the fact that you don't believe in Hell means nothing. You'd still be damned for all eternity.

Lack of knowledge of the laws doesn't free you from responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>17793008
>You'd still be damned for all eternity.

I'm going to go with "Better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven" for $600, Alex.
>>
>>17793037
You won't rule shit. Where did you even get this idea? Ask for gifts AND become a master in Hell? Oh no, my dear, you'll be preyed upon for all eternity by the multitude of evil beings.
>>
>>17791333
you called da duke and asked da duke for a job you absolute madman
>>
>>17793044
If I'm going to be a sorcerer I have to rely on my own power of will to survive and prosper - not patronage or the authority of God. If I fail, well, I'll be another dabbler who reaped exactly what he sowed. Besides, I don't take any of this very seriously, I admire the beauty of what I'm doing. It's very exciting that I have the appearance of results so far, but I'm expecting tonight's evocation to do fuck-all, at which point I'll come on here and eat my humble pie. But I'm not going to stop or be discouraged because I admire the beauty of the Goetia and I enjoy every minute of it, whether it works or not.
>>
>>17793048
Da duke has been good to me so far. I'm 100% going to follow through on my end of the bargain. I wish these guys would communicate what they want more clearly but aside from Prince Sitri (who I can kind of tell wants to fuck me, my wife, whoever, really) I'm kind of stumped on how to repay them. To the extent that this works I'd like to have good working relationships with the spirits - if I do right by them and they do right by me, it's a win-win for all involved.

Unless this damns me into the lake of fire forever and ever but I'm not accepting that possibility unless I have evidence. If God wants me to stop He has every opportunity to stop me.
>>
>>17793037
> rule in Hell
You'll be some lesser demon's personal booty boi.
>>
File: imgit.jpg (212 KB, 834x906) Image search: [Google]
imgit.jpg
212 KB, 834x906
I tried to summon Bune too a year ago and nothing at all happened.
>>
>>17793091
God will never interfere with anything. Nice rationalizing, though.
>>
>>17791461
why should a powerful demon waste his time and energy on a random dude because you give him a bit of blood? makes no sense, your blood drops never even have close as much energy as he would need to spent to get reality set in motion for you to get tons of job offers (think about how much shit he needs to manipulate for that)
>>
>>17791333
Liar lying while lying in a tub of lye
>>
>>17793102
I'm sorry. What procedure did you use?

>>17793107
Then God can suck my dick. If He has all these demands of mankind He should fucking do something about it.

>>17793113
I don't know. I don't pretend to understand what Duke Bune was thinking. Maybe he owed my Grandmother a favor. Maybe my blood is valuable for some reason. Maybe he's just responding to the Hexagram. Maybe he isn't real at all and I'm just over-excited.

>>17793127
I'm not lying. If my evocation tonight (Prince Sitri) gets nothing, I'll post that here, not that anyone will care. I'm totally willing to believe that I'm misinterpreting events but I'm not deceiving you intentionally.
>>
>>17793091
>I wish these guys would communicate what they want more clearly

They can't communicate more clearly because they don't exist and it's just you playing a game with your own subconscious. There is literally zero explanation why a KING (president, lord, whatever) of hell who can make wishes come true and manipulate reality so strongly, isn't able to appear as a clear voice to you and just tell you what's up.

Besides of course, that you are just roleplaying with your own mind, and your own mind isn't able to create strong acoustic or visual hallucinations without drugs or actual mental illness like schizophrenia.
>>
>>17793186
>They can't communicate more clearly because they don't exist and it's just you playing a game with your own subconscious. There is literally zero explanation why a KING (president, lord, whatever) of hell who can make wishes come true and manipulate reality so strongly, isn't able to appear as a clear voice to you and just tell you what's up.

Yeah, totally agree.

> Besides of course, that you are just roleplaying with your own mind, and your own mind isn't able to create strong acoustic or visual hallucinations without drugs or actual mental illness like schizophrenia.

Entirely possible. That's why I was planning to use the candle to hypnotize myself to make it feel more real. Then I saw a clear physical manifestation (the candle guttering). I'm totally happy to dismiss my feelings and sensations as unreliable but I saw the candle thing happen clear as day. I wasn't on any drugs, nor was I hallucinating to my knowledge. I'm sure there's a some draft I didn't feel or something, but, again, I'm having fun doing this. I'm not abandoning reason here, merely taking a break from it long enough to give this the old college try.
>>
File: 1436403112194.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1436403112194.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>17793180
>Maybe my blood is valuable for some reason.

You're making this shit up and you know it.

So you're Bune, a 100000+ old demon king, majestetic, experienced, able to bend and break reality... and you just listen to the call of random human losers (like you) who even struggle to get a job and do their bidding for SOME DROPS OF BLOOD? You think he has nothing better to do?

Sounds legit.
>>
>>17793196
Candle guttering is not a clear sign at all. I can see a candle shift or act weird too if I stare long enough into it. You know when people look into the mirror long enough their faces start to change? It's just simple brain tricks.

If Bune was really there why didn't he just show himself, or a shadow, or talked to you via voice? Why just a bit of candle movements which every person can experience even without demons?
>>
>>17793197
> You're making this shit up and you know it.

I'm guessing wildly in the face of stuff I don't understand and most likely isn't real.

> So you're Bune, a 100000+ old demon king, majestetic, experienced, able to bend and break reality... and you just listen to the call of random human losers (like you) who even struggle to get a job and do their bidding for SOME DROPS OF BLOOD? You think he has nothing better to do?

Look, dude, I get that you don't believe me. That's fine, I'm probably wrong. I'm just telling you what I experienced. If you're willing to accept the existence of reality-bending Dukes of Hell, then why not accept that maybe he throws us mortals a bone now and then? I'm not claiming to be a powerful wizard. I'm claiming something I did seemed to work to me.
>>
>>17793216
> Candle guttering is not a clear sign at all. I can see a candle shift or act weird too if I stare long enough into it. You know when people look into the mirror long enough their faces start to change? It's just simple brain tricks.

For the record, I had three identical candles within a foot and a half and they were perfectly steady. I did not feel any wind. The candle was guttering in exactly the fashion I would expect if someone was breathing on it. I would not be posting here if I wasn't unnerved by the phenomenon.

> If Bune was really there why didn't he just show himself, or a shadow, or talked to you via voice? Why just a bit of candle movements which every person can experience even without demons?

Again, as far as I can tell, it was not an artifact of my perception. For what it's worth, I felt some pretty wild sensations that alone were worth the effort of the evocation. I'm not bringing that up more because it's impossible to verify and useless as evidence.
>>
>>17793197
This. I'm always laughing at the retards who claim "herp derp demons helped me".
>>17793224
No. You're spreading rumors without any basis for them and let yourself be fooled by your own, dumb analysis.
>>
>>17793224
You are claiming that a great duke of hell is doing work like a peasant for a random human loser in exchange for some blood. Which means, he is working his ass off (to manipulate so much of reality) and you did almost nothing. Your "evidence" is:

1. Candle flickering (which is simple hallucination everyone can experience by focusing on a candle)
2. You got a lot of job offers (which also happens to people all the time without demon rituals, hello to confirmation bias)

Okay.

>>17793239
>For the record, I had three identical candles within a foot and a half and they were perfectly steady. I did not feel any wind.

Did you even read what I wrote? It's not hard for the human eye to experience simple hallucinations like that. You just being tripped out and believing this whole thing AND staring at it can easily create this effect.

http://www.iflscience.com/brain/you-can-alter-your-mind-staring-someones-eyes-10-minutes/

^ Forget LSD: eyes are the new high. Of course, we’re not talking about consuming them, but rather staring intensely into a pair for a prolonged period of time. Apparently, this can make people enter into an altered state of consciousness.
>>
>>17793246
>No. You're spreading rumors without any basis for them and let yourself be fooled by your own, dumb analysis.

OK. Thanks for setting me straight in the most pedantic and condescending possible way. Even if we both agree none of this is real I'm having fun and I'm going to do it anyway.
>>
>>17793257
H-Hey.. it's me again. Bune. Umm.. c-can I serve you more? Do you want me.. eh.. maybe to.. to like.. suck your dick? I j-just want a drop of blood in exchange, master....
>>
>>17793267
Hi Bune, you're shorter in person. Nah, I'm good, just keep it up with the job stuff.
>>
>>17793276
Alright.. of course... I'll do what you say, master! M.. Maybe.. if you have other humans.. interested in making me their bitch.. t-then just send them my way.. I r-really love working for people.. especially cute guys.. ah~h... t-thanks!
>>
>>17793249
>Which means, he is working his ass off

That's making a big assumption there nigga.

Why do two people make a deal? Each thinks they're getting the better part of it. A seller thinks he's making profit and a buyer thinks he's getting the best price.

Why should it be an different? An entity expends a tiny amount of power (it's just changing perceptions not reality) and gets a hook into this anon for his soul or damnation or whatever.

They both think it's a good deal.
>>
>>17793286
>That's making a big assumption there nigga.

It's not. OP said he got A LOT of job offers (or whatever, mails) from different places, all of the sudden. Which means if this was Bunes doing he must have manipulated a ton of different people at different places, making them react like this - so strong and fast too.

Implying that's a big assumption. It's common sense.

>They both think it's a good deal.

Yeah, but Bune isn't real. There never was a deal. And if he was real why does he bend over for random human cucks in exchange for some blood? What's the explanation? He does way more than the kid just cutting his hand.
>>
>>17793296
> It's not. OP said he got A LOT of job offers (or whatever, mails) from different places, all of the sudden. Which means if this was Bunes doing he must have manipulated a ton of different people at different places, making them react like this - so strong and fast too.

Your assumption (that this is somehow difficult for Bune) is still there. IMHO OP is fucking doomed because he's going to have to pay this back with interest.

> And if he was real why does he bend over for random human cucks in exchange for some blood? What's the explanation? He does way more than the kid just cutting his hand.

Satan and his legions crave souls. Anything they can do to lead us astray they will do, like blinding you and OP to the consequences of these actions.
>>
>>17793296
>What's the explanation? He does way more than the kid just cutting his hand.

Oh right, I forgot that all values are objective. Please anon, tell us more about how every being everywhere sees things your way

You're assuming anon's blood and completion of the deal has the same value and significance to a fucking demon that is has to a human.

>but Bune isn't real.

Then why are you arguing about what he may or may not want?

Holy Hell you're retarded.
>>
>>17793307
>that this is somehow difficult for Bune

Unless Bune can somehow ignore the laws of the universe, it should be more difficult for him than it is for OP cutting his hand. Just because you would need more energy to manipulate so much reality.

>Satan and his legions crave souls.

He didn't give him his soul though. Also, OP can just ask for forgiveness at the end of his life, accept Jesus Christ and is saved. Oh wow!

>>17793315
>Oh right, I forgot that all values are objective.

Enlighten us then please, oh great autist. How Bune is able to do so many things at once and use less energy and time, then some kid cutting his hand. I'd like to hear it. :^)

>Then why are you arguing about what he may or may not want?

"WHY ARE PEOPLE ARGUING AND DISCUSSING TOPICS IF THEY DONT AGREE WITH IT ??? ARE YOU A RETARDED ANON??"

I think you might have downs.
>>
>>17793329
> Unless Bune can somehow ignore the laws of the universe

Not trying to feed the troll here but I'm pretty sure that's the definition of a supernatural entity. Just saying.
>>
>>17793329
>make claims about what an entity wants
>while claiming said entity isn't real
>hurr downs

Ok, so you are just slobbering onto the keyboard and whatever meme words come out are a coincidence.

Shouldn't your caregiver be checking on you right now?
>>
>>17793329
> Unless Bune can somehow ignore the laws of the universe, it should be more difficult for him than it is for OP cutting his hand. Just because you would need more energy to manipulate so much reality.

Satan is the lord of this world, and all the powers of the air are at this command.

> He didn't give him his soul though. Also, OP can just ask for forgiveness at the end of his life, accept Jesus Christ and is saved. Oh wow!

He did, he just doesn't know it. The greed that drove OP to do this is separating him from God. Then a truck hits OP and he's spending eternity with Satan in hellfire.
>>
>>17793334
>that's the definition of a supernatural entity.

And? Why would a demon break those laws though? Just because a human can't fly like a bird doesn't mean birds flying is supernatural. Scientists just never studied demons or had the chance to. But if they are part of our universe they are natural.

>>17793339
>dodges every question about the topic and doesn't explain himself, just resorts to insults

Yeah. You are literally autistic. Conversation dropped.
>>
>>17793346
>The greed that drove OP to do this is separating him from God.

Almost all people are greedy to some extent. I'm sure you are too. It's human. Also, you don't know why OP is doing this.

Maybe he will use the money he gets to support his family and do good with it? Is that wrong?

>spending eternity with Satan in hellfire.

So, you can't ask for forgiveness once you're in hell? It's impossible? Even if you truly accept Jesus and repent?
>>
>>17793349
> And? Why would a demon break those laws though?

Because it's utterly trivial for them to do so and they get to watch OP wince in pain and laugh at his dumb ass?

> Yeah. You are literally autistic. Conversation dropped.
> supernatural
> of, relating to, or being above or beyond what is natural; unexplainable by natural law or phenomena; abnormal.

I'm pretty sure it's you who's on the spectrum. You're at the very least buttblasted to the moon and back over nothing.
>>
>>17793367
>they get to watch OP wince in pain and laugh at his dumb ass?

And why do you think ancient demons are edgy teens who having nothing better to do than watch random people wince in pain all the time?

*tips black fedora*

Also, how is making a deal with a demon for money while not harming anyone and possibly using that money for good a reason to end up in hell for all eternity?

>I'm pretty sure it's you who's on the spectrum

Adult male calling himself "trap" while posting anime pictures and just throwing insults around with zero explanations or arguments about the topic, but I'm the buttblasted autist. ;^)
>>
File: 1382781330447.gif (81 KB, 750x661) Image search: [Google]
1382781330447.gif
81 KB, 750x661
>>17793385
>posting anime pictures

Have to post something, it's boring having an image board with just text.

>with zero explanations or arguments about the topic

Oh right I should explain which texts I've been reading and cite specific passages.

No wait, you already dismissed the existence of supernatural entities *tips fedora* so there's no point trying to cite anything.

again
>makes claims about what entities want
>also says said entities don't exist
>lesmugmemes
>not buttblasted honest guys!
>>
>>17793385
demons just want to destroy humanity
>>
>>17793523
That's what you think. We don't know it for sure.
>>
>>17793296
Lel faggot.
Get the fuck off of /x/ you clown.
>>
>>17793385
Kill yourself. Please, the world would be better without you.
>>
>>17793554
Nope. Cry harder.
>>
>>17793558
Make me. Oh wait, you have no power or authority. Too bad. *le xD*
>>
File: Reaction743.jpg (64 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
Reaction743.jpg
64 KB, 720x552
>>17793559
Nah mate, I'm crying I'm laughing at you.
You're pathetic, wasting your time on a paranormal board trying to convince people that demons aren't real.

There's nothing more sad than that.
>>
>>17791497
You should be able to post a pic of just the titles of the email. All email programs have a running feed of email where little to no personal information is shown.
>>
>>17793565
Man, you must really want attention, you're monitoring this thread attentively even though your last post was 50+ minutes ago. Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
>>17793569
>"I'm not crying at all I'm just laughing, I swear!"

2/10 damage control attempt. 2 points for effort.
>>
>>17791333
Congratulations op.

Be careful not to lose your soul though.>>17793573
>>
>>17793571
>what are tabs?
>what are auto updates?

You know you can see it clearly when a thread got a reply without having it opened? Or are you too retarded to understand that?
>>
File: Reaction836.jpg (23 KB, 250x254) Image search: [Google]
Reaction836.jpg
23 KB, 250x254
>>17793573
Man, you're funny dude! Keep it up!
>>
>>17791333
Good luck with the job interviews op, I think the demon might have went easy on you. They usually don't react that well when someone shows weakness.
>>
>>17793580
Not hard to entertain people like you. :^)
>>
>>17793599
Continue dude, I'm not the one on the paranormal board telling people that the paranormal doesn't exist! That's like going to /sp/ and telling them that you hate sports: it's pointless and only gets you yelled at.

But, please waste your time with another reply. It only confirms your rigid and stupid mindset!

:^)
:^)
>>
File: Level 1 Summoner.gif (3 MB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
Level 1 Summoner.gif
3 MB, 400x227
>>17793197
I have never tried summoning and am somewhat skeptical, but you do realize that the entire basis is on the story that Solomon forced the demon's into servitude for people using these types of rituals, right? They're not doing it because they get anything out of it, they do it because the ritual summons and binds them to the caster's will (temporarily anyway).
>>
>>17791461
>My blood. Planning to follow through if he does - just a slash across my palm.
what makes you think that YOU get to choose how much blood he takes from you? watch out.
>>
>>17793609
You're the one replying to me in the first place. And considering that you say I'm not meant to be here, it's pretty ironic that you keep giving me reasons to stay.

There's nothing wrong with doubt and not swallowing everything like a retard, though I'm sure you're a big fan of swallowing. Never said it's impossible for demons to be real, I'm just not buying the story of OP.

;^^)))
>>
File: lVL80D1 - Imgur.gif (3 MB, 354x360) Image search: [Google]
lVL80D1 - Imgur.gif
3 MB, 354x360
>>17793660
>>
>>17793614
So, if demons are getting forced to serve why do the human cucks call it a DEAL or even have to offer things?
>>
>>17793690
Because we're trying to avert the demon's wrath for compelling it in this way. The spell gives me leverage, and then we make a symbolic offering to smooth over the inevitable ruffled feathers that come with "Oh yeah, here's the Hexagram of Solomon. I know he kicked your ass so hard you're still feeling it, but do me a couple favors lest I burn your seal and make it hurt even more."
>>
>>17793570
Um, no, the titles often include my name because the people I'm talking to know my name, dude.

>>17793598
I'm thinking that too, and it worries me. The thing I felt is not the merciful type and it's weird that this worked as well as it did. Guess there's nothing more I can do except to keep summoning and hope it's all a laugh.
>>
>>17793729
>Wow, this is human faggot is waking me up in the middle of the night, degrading me, forcing me to come into his room and obeying to his command cause he found a text online, now I have to be his servant, but at least I get a food offering! That will surely calm me down!
>>
>>17793690
It's not supposed to be a deal. Those people are retarded. Reading even minor literature makes that pretty obvious, the protections are there just to stop the damn things from destroying weaker summoners.
>>
>>17791560
>Derp.
12 years old or younger?
>>
>>17793808
You think it's real?
>>
>>17793831
I dunno, like I said I haven't ever tried it myself. I've read a fair bit on the subject though.
>>
What are things I can offer a demon besides blood?
>>
>>17793942
boypussy
>>
>>1779394
Demons crave physical sensation. Draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>17794064
you replied to who exactly
>>
>>17794064
Was meant to reply to: >>17793942
>>
>>17794157
Can't I just offer them some chips and dip or something?
>>
>>17794240
no
>>
>>17793044
I reject a God that would create such a place

Here's pretty bad enough- we have children with colon cancer who have to shit through their own mouths

I reject God of Christianity

At least religions such as the ancient Greeks didn't shy away from the fact they were human and their gods emulated that.
>>
>>17794325
What if they're big name brands and not just like grocery store knock offs? I would want that.
>>
Christianity is a Jewish brainwashing, only idiots believe in Christian lies. also, so fuck off shills you are too obvious.
>>
OP I want to drop acid and perform a similar ritual, where can I learn all the instructions and regents needed?
>>
>>17794547
Not op, Lesser key
>>
>>17794550
I see a great deal of knowledge presented here, but if I wish to make contact with a specific being where should I look?
>>
File: Bune.jpg (114 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Bune.jpg
114 KB, 1680x1050
>>17791333
lolbifrons
>>
>>17794599
Loldrg
>>
Where is the sequel?
>>
>>17794597
The Lesser Key's conjuration seems like you can drop any spirit in there, so just use the name of your personal succubus instead of "spirit N".

>>17794762
I got drunk last night and overslept. I'm still practicing the Mike Ford conjuration/welcome/licence to depart, but I'll give this another shot within 24 hours. Again, I'll report my results positive or negative.
>>
>>17794612
bst suxx!
>>
>>17794976
God damn it, OP.
>>
The only thing I ever conjured on purpose was mercury, who just wanted a couple hours seeing and hearing and feeling everything I could see and feel, but then was super pissed that I didn't have "a lover" because apparently gods want to use our bodies to experience sex.

I think I'd be too scared to make a demon deal. Like what can he do with your blood? Be careful, OP.
>>
>>17794240
You should at least cook real food in exchange for magical help.

Offer a fucking shark steak or something. Ever cook a shark steak in the oven after soaking it in olive oil pesto?
>>
>>17795151
> The only thing I ever conjured on purpose was mercury, who just wanted a couple hours seeing and hearing and feeling everything I could see and feel, but then was super pissed that I didn't have "a lover" because apparently gods want to use our bodies to experience sex.

This is a critical occult insight that I see only rarely in this sea of filth. Spirits want the shit they want (blood, sex, food, booze, etc.) because they're all strong sensations. You have no idea what it's like, even and especially for a mighty Duke, to crave something and be forced to watch others enjoy it from across a pane of glass you can never break. The ritual establishes a symbolic connection to the summoner they can use to experience this stuff, so what I'm really offering is a chance to vicariously experience the pain and the rush of self-mutilation. I can see why a spirit would be disappointed or frustrated with a summoner with no ability to give them the pleasure of sex, assuming you're telling the truth.
>>
>>17795170
I kind of figured that must be the case after trying to read about it afterwards.

But if you think the cutting is similar, then... I feel less worried for OP.
>>
>>17791461
Oh boy my summoning of bune was sloppy as shit in comparison to that.
>>
File: 1465396970268.jpg (258 KB, 1100x457) Image search: [Google]
1465396970268.jpg
258 KB, 1100x457
So for a first timer what should I begin with? How do I start? I just want to do a simple test real quick. There's another thread saying if you freak yourself out and put the name of a person you hate along with a sigil on a peice of paper. It'll make strange things happen around you.
>>
>>17791333
>assuming that's true, how do you think that certain entities have so much influence on our will to make people actually contacting you for job. And, if he have really so much power, why he didn't persuade you to not conjuring him against his will?
>>
>>17794510
Kek
>>
>>17791333
Summoned.

None gave me specifics, why?, its a general calling card different entities pop
Up for certain reasons
>>
>>17795399
If you actually read the Lesser Key you'll see that each demon has an "office" over which they have control, and while their powers may extend beyond these offices, it seems likely that Bune isn't empowered to influence my decision to summon him, only decisions relating to money. He's also not one of the demons who can see the future so by the time he'd have any way of knowing I was going to summon him, I already had the tools at hand to do so.
>>
File: HkxxnKz.gif (2 MB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
HkxxnKz.gif
2 MB, 371x500
>>17791333
>Duke Bune

?
>>
>>17791461
Nice dud you just lost you soual to another entity, It will now posses you. btw your life esperence droped to 5 years, You can't no longer fell love or get any love from any one, and you have perma absolutly bad karma form other entitys, so don't go out of civilasatio, every thing will try to kill you, your onw unconscious may also try, so avoid risky situation, just play it safe it will be a all right, play it wrong it will go full shit show fargo style with gigantic proportions.
>>
>>17791333
>cleans the grease trap at Wendy's
thnk u dark lord
>>
>>17792844
>What just God what condemn a man to eternal damnation for simply attempting to find gnosis?
One theory is that when the "veil of illusion" drops you're forced to confront the understanding of what you've done, and the remorse is what "condemns you".

It also seems to me that this process can happen on this "plane of existence" as well - it's a similar process to that of an addict, for example.
>>
File: tetragrammaton.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tetragrammaton.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
Kill yourself you worthless faggot.

Christ reigns supreme.
>>
>>17794476
God doesn't create these places. Satan does.

In the bible, the story of Job says that God doesn't interfere with these sorts of things as to test your faith in him.
>>
>>17791333
Stay tuned everyone...I have plans for tonight.
>>
File: OROBAS.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
OROBAS.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>17796050
Pic related.
>>
>>17796066
You're making baked salmon?
>>
>>17796095
For my guest of honor tonight, absolutely. We'll have a little candlelight, red wine, and tarot cards. It'll be nice.
>>
>>17791540
Lel, that's just a merchant with experience. You say "shipped" as soon as you get the order in your hot hands so that the customer has to pay for return shipping if they really don't want the stuff. They usually won't do that because it'd cost them money and be a PITA.
>>
>>17793307
>Anything they can do to lead us astray they will do,
you could say the fact that he got big results by doing almost nothing is corrupting in and of itself.
>>
>>17794476
you don't get to pick religions.
>>
>>17796066
What are you doing?
>>
>>17796329
That's the seal of Orobas pressed into tinfoil. According to some of the books I have, you're supposed to make the seal out of the relevant planetary metal. Up until now, I've just been drawing them on paper because gold and silver are not readily available for use as seals, at least not in my house. But tin? Tin I have.

I'm planning to evoke Prince Orobas because he's rumored to be both kind and wise, and I'm hoping that he can help me clear up a few questions that I have and help me better sense what's going on when I do this stuff.

I'm planning to post pics of all of my prep and post any results I achieve here, as well.
>>
>>17791461
>jeans underneath.
oh shit dude you're fucked. there's something with denim that can give entities a way in. Maybe it's something with the rivet arrangement. Be careful
>>
>>17796435
Well, I'm OK right now and Duke Bune, unhappy as he may be with my evocation (I forgot to welcome him, among other things) is hard at work. I just had a family member send me a generous gift, and they got a little freaked when I asked why. What should I wear under the robe? Sweats? Nothing at all?
>>
>>17796459
tanga
>>
>>17796494
Neat. I'm doing this one skyclad just for you.
>>
>>17796498
go go
>>
File: maelstrom.jpg (147 KB, 1280x882) Image search: [Google]
maelstrom.jpg
147 KB, 1280x882
>>17791333

Be very careful with goetic invocation. The entities in said system are, in general, malicious in nature and have motives unknowable to the human mind and a warped sense of humour. There is often reverberating and far reaching consequences for meddling in such operation, particularly if the working is approached firvolity, selfish motives and insufficient grounding in the state of gnosis required to tap into the goetic current.
Things may seem good now but you have essentially opened yourself up to all kinds of occult nastiness. Dabbling in this for the sake of curiosity and selfish gain (both of which I glean from your posts) is one of the worst things you can do. Iv known people make themselves mentally ill and worse by dabbling in this system.
Now that you have gone down this avenue, expect and be prepared for far reaching consequences.These things have a perverse way of extolling their payment in a way that you never imagined nor would have agreed to the terms of if you had known prior how things might play out.
Trust me on this - it is not something you want to meddle with for the sake of slaking curiosity and small material gain. Regret lies down that path.

And if you absolutely must continue down this path, stay away from Andras.
>>
>>17796591
> Andras

Funny you should mention him, he rules my birthday. I cannot possibly imagine why any sane human being would try to bring something like that into their life. All he can do is kill.

Oh, thanks for the advice, by the way, pity I won't heed it.
>>
>>17796591
Imma gone do this. I'm an atheist skeptic so I think you're just an annoying roleplayer.

Andras, here I come.
>>
>>17796722
Make sure you take out a life insurance policy with me as beneficiary before you evoke.
>>
>>17796422
>That's the seal of Orobas pressed into tinfoil. According to some of the books I have, you're supposed to make the seal out of the relevant planetary metal. Up until now, I've just been drawing them on paper because gold and silver are not readily available for use as seals, at least not in my house. But tin? Tin I have.

Tin foil is made of aluminum, moron. "Tinfoil" is just an outdated term for it.
>>
>>17796730
Yeah right, so many people just drop dead from demonic summoning. You wish.This will be no different from me playing with a ouijia board as a kid. Just dumb stuff for shits and giggles.
>>
>>17796731
Good point. I'll use the paper.
>>
>>17796738
> This will be no different from me playing with a ouijia board as a kid. Just dumb stuff for shits and giggles.

It's a lot more expense and effort than that. I don't actually think you're in any danger but don't waste the time and money if you're doing it to prove a point to some twit pronouncing doom on others.
>>
>>17796768
What do I need? Some candles and tinfoil? Lol, expense.
>>
>>17791461
>sacrifice of my own blood should he follow through on it
>should he follow through
Aren't demonic services an up-front pay deal? Service proportional to payment?
Nigga you just gave him free reign to take from you what he pleases
>>
>>17796768
Hey OP, any literature you recommend reading before evokations? I think I'd like to try this some day down the road but not before I do a ton of reading. Complete beginner here, btw
>>
>>17796722
kek, its like telling a child "DONT PUT YOUR HAND IN THE STOVE" so they go and do it anyway.

Good luck with that son.

>>17796591

Its your call. Several anons here have tried to warn you that your will regret this in the long run & the consequences will never be the same but its your prerogative and if you wont be dissuaded, at least I tried. Theres a reason why there is such negativity attatched to the goetia though and a reason me and other anons try to warn you. Just keep that in mind.

I am curious though, as to whether Bune's "high and comely voice" manifested for you as that seems to be something that most evocations of that entity entail. Bune likes offerings by the way but hates iron so if you make a 'demon pot' where you leave offerings for Bune, dont put anything that contains ferrous iron in there.
>>
>>17796770
My circle alone cost me $300 and if you want to do it "right" you'll need several custom-made items of jewelry, a ritual blade, appropriate attire, and a calfskin with the Hexagram of Solomon on it. How much of that you're willing to commit to is your decision. Just be aware that when nothing happens the true believers will use your crappy performance of the ritual to claim you never had a chance of making anything work in the first place.
>>
>>17795935
>english motherfucker, do you speak it?
>>
I'm a dedicated spiritual satanist and i INVOKE the goetian gods, never using circles, licenses to depart or banishings. When i ask the gods i work with they immediately respond emotionally and if they'l be able to talk/work with me or not. If you're an outsider who uses disrespectful abrahamic names and depictions you better use a circle because no one wants someone to call them to a place where they don't want to be while disrespecting them and demanding things from them.
>>
>>17791601
>>17791567
This guy is a fucking retard btw
>>
>>17796782
meant for
>>17796718

Also, remember I said bune hates iron? Well blood is rich in iron so be aware he might endeavour to obtain his offering in some other way than you are thinking.

Its imperative to pay attention to the small details in workings such as it can be lack of attention to a small detail that causes these operations to go sour.
>>
>>17796780
If you're a complete beginner, it's hard to do better than Modern Magick, by Donald Michael Kraig. Be aware he takes things slow but that sounds right for you, and the step-by-step nature of the book means you can start doing stuff in total safety at your own pace before you jump into the Goetia.

When you're ready for this stuff, look into the Illustrated Goetia, but Lon Milo DuQuette - it's got great pictures that make telling the demons apart easy for the forgetful apprentice. It's got Crowley's tiny pudgy dick firmly in its mouth but you'll have to get used to that kind of thing in this business.

I also highly recommend DuQuette's Chicken Quabbalah, which is basically a comedy and a really easy to read explanation of occult concepts that are normally buried in long-winded paragraphs of dry prose.
>>
>>17796816
>>17796780
Don't do anything that requires you to follow solomonic tradition and buy a bunch of dumb shit. No circle is needed, no enforcing demons (or angels) will is needed.
>>
>>17796782
> I am curious though, as to whether Bune's "high and comely voice" manifested for you as that seems to be something that most evocations of that entity entail.

If Bune bothered to say anything at all to me, I was too busy panicking and stammering to hear.him. My sense is that he was offended by my incompetence, responding to it with stony silence. Seriously, hypnotizing myself and feeling kind of funny was all I was expecting. I got a lot more than that, at least in a subjective sense.
>>
>>17796821
Sounds like it'll be tough to do anything serious correctly with no expense, but that's a decision I'll make after enough education. All or nothing, no?
>>
>>17796849
Oh, yeah, learn a form of divination. The tarot has been a comfort to me throughout my life and it guides my entire magical practice, even though I admit it's basically random. There are too many fine books on the tarot to mention but I recommended poking through them until you find something you can read easily.
>>
>>17796849
You need incense/charcoal and that's about it.
>>
>>17795922

>Was getting bound to some 4chan neckbeard's will part of your plan?
>>
>>17796804
>>17796782
Actually, all spirits from goetia hate/are afraid of iron.
>>
just checking-i bought a small painting where the artist said she had it on an alter until it was sold, and sealed it for me to open.

when i opened it i got waves of energy through my body and an endorphine headrush. is this some satanist shit?
>>
>>17797680
It's called schizophrenia.
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.