[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something for /x/ to toy with...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6
File: 1218123413_fullres.jpg (965 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1218123413_fullres.jpg
965 KB, 1600x1200
So, I tried this years ago, and share it with /x/. Personally, it was inconclusive for me. But other /x/philes, one in particular (be he making it up or not.) reported really weird shit.

So, I'll post the instructions in my next post, and you guys can feel free to try it, or totally disregard it. It's basically a way to create a sigil that attracts paranormal experiences...or at the very least scary experiences. So for any of you "How do I experience something?" This may be down your alley. Maybe not.
>>
>>17785400
This is dank, looking forward to it
>>
Here is what you need to do...

Get paper, and something to write with. You need be in a certain state to start this however. I don't want you to relax, or get in touch with your "higher self". No. I want you to be scared. For some /x/ veterans this may be difficult.

But you need that adrenaline rush you get from fear, and you need it to last until you finish the process. For me this means thinking of a car wreck I was in. It still gives me that weird "PTSD" feeling if I think about it. For some of you, who knows. Just get that feeling going.

Now once you're good and shaky, or at the very least feel that different heart rhythm, close your eyes and draw. Just draw as best you can a symbol with your eyes shut. It may look like shit, who cares. This isn't important. It can be as simple or as complex as you want. Just make sure that you stop, if that feeling from your fear fades away.

Now once you finish that, open your eyes. Look at the symbol. While looking at it I want you to think of a person. A person or a living being that scares you. Maybe it's that kid Josh from highschool that beat you up...or maybe if you're into it, Satan.

Write that name under the drawing.

Now, fold that bad boy up and put it somewhere near where you sleep. Or where you sit for long periods of time (computer desk, maybe?)

Boom. You're welcome/ I'm sorry.
>>
So there you guys go. Just try and make your drawing as instinctual as possible. Don't think too much about what to draw, try to stay centered on the feeling of being freaked the fuck out. Make your drawing a reaction to that, as best you can.
>>
>>17785431
Thanks, huntsman! Will propose this one to a schizo friend of mine. I love torturing his psyche
>>
>>17785431
gonna try this in a few hours. will report back tomorrow in a reply to my post

wish me luck, good or bad.
>>
>>17785449
DISCLAIMER:

Please be responsible with this in case it works. I am not liable for any damages associated with this, or any sperging out that occurs. Shit's all on ya'll.
>>
>>17785457
Well, he is a paranormal magnet anyway, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>17785464
Suicide, murder, or a murder suicide.
>>
>>17785464
>what's the worst that could happen?
Guess we'll find out, be sure to report back.
>>
>>17785431
The more I think about this post, the more I like it. It's brief, easy for readers to perform, and it's open-ended enough for people scared by different things to still get results. I don't like the kind of poster that treats 'paranormal' and 'spoopy' as synonyms, but it's good to have something to offer them when they act up.

Today Orion was not a fag.
>>
>>17785468
Fun fact, he actually tried that once before when I was messing with his head.
>>
File: dungeon-keeper2.jpg (38 KB, 545x353) Image search: [Google]
dungeon-keeper2.jpg
38 KB, 545x353
>>17785476
>not a fag

Fuckin' finally.

But yeah, this is meant to mindfuck you into getting paranoid and making your own spoops...or actually seeing some shit if you're open enough/believe in that.
>>
>>17785479
You're a shitty friend breh.
>>
>>17785479
Fun fact: Probably not someone's head you want to fuck with, then, moron.
>>
>>17785483
I didn't do it on purpose. I'm messing with his head to try and understand what his triggers are. And I confronted him with too much mental stress at once, and he snapped.
>>
>>17785493
>"I wasn't a shitty friend on purpose"
>"I didn't sleep with your gf on purpose bro, I just wanted to know where her G-spot was bro."

This is what you sound like. JUST SAYIN'
>>
>>17785493
>I didn't do it on purpose.

>>17785449
> I love torturing his psyche

Nice backtracking. You really are a shitty friend and you should stop before the schizo gives you the shanking you rightfully deserve.
>>
>>17785516
>>17785517
Jinx!

(But srsly, get out of my head, Orion. It's not safe here.)
>>
>>17785517
Chill dude. We're all chaotic evil here. It's not like you haven't done shitty stuff to.
>>
>>17785523
I'm always in your head. I am the voices anon. I'm always here. Telling you to do awful things...like opening the door for Mormons, or watching the intro to MLP.
>>
File: theabyss.jpg (187 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
theabyss.jpg
187 KB, 760x596
>>17785524
Well, I have limits and I wouldn't mess with someone already mentally unstable that I claimed to be friends with. That's being a dick, which cannot be allowed.
>>
>>17785527
>like opening the door for Mormons

Never a good idea, but you can't help it if they're related to you.

>or watching the intro to MLP

That's one thing you won't be able to trick me into doing.
>>
>>17785517
For scientific purposes, yes. I am a shitlord, a psychiatric dr.Mengele, sure, why not. But it's all for his bettermet in the end.
>>17785516
I did that to, not to that friend, but yeah, on his birthday, and I dented his car from doing massive ammounts of backflips from the roof and hood.
>>17785528
Smite evil doesn't work on me, paladin. I'm true neutral.
>>
File: 1299121114472.png (125 KB, 315x304) Image search: [Google]
1299121114472.png
125 KB, 315x304
>>17785528
It is being a dick. And being a dick cannot be allowed unless it's funny. But murder/suicide is not funny...unless it is.

>>17785534
>mfw you end up seeing a bunch of MLP shit for the next few days.
>>
>>17785543
>Slavs being dicks

Go figure.
>>
File: please_die.png (158 KB, 1023x1037) Image search: [Google]
please_die.png
158 KB, 1023x1037
>>17785543
Well, enjoy ur shanking, bro.

>pic related

>>17785544
>>mfw you end up seeing a bunch of MLP shit for the next few days.

That's what adblock is for.
>>
>>17785550
Yes, but slavs being naive stupid fuckers is also a thing.
Shit, it's a cruel world. I think that I am a general positive influence on the world, all things considered
>>
>>17785556
>adblock

That won't protect you from tv, bronies in public, or your friends.

>>17785559
>but slavs being naive and stupid

Did you mean to say that? Because I thought slavs were pretty cynical and fairly innovative...even though their technology runs on vodka and potatoes.

>Overall positive

Never said you weren't. BUT, you feeling the need to make sure I knew you thought that makes me wonder...
>>
Anyway, I gotta go. Have fun with this /x/. Let me know what happens. Maybe spread it around if it does work for you.
>>
>>17785569
Maybe it's the jaded cynicism that made me say that.
Fuck, I'm 24 and I've seen/experienced more bad shit than most people in the west see/experience in their lifetimes.
I'm so tired of it all, but the same cynicism wants me to suffer, so suicide is not an option.
>>
>>17785569
>watching tv, going out in public, or hanging out with friends irl
>does not do these things much these days

I think I'm good.

>>17785559
I'll be waiting for the thread you inevitably make to /x/ after you're bleeding from multiple stab wounds and post pics of the guy as he's closing in on your house, begging /x/ for help, and I will say I told you so, man. I warned you about schizos.
>>
>>17785583
That ain't gonna happen. Sorry, m8.
>>
>>17785400
should we post our sigils or anything?
>>
>>17785524
im true neutral actually.
>>
>>17785978
explain?
>>
>>17786560
Why?
>>
>>17786664
>>17786560
Case dismissed, back to the thread
>>
>>17785449
why don't you do what anon says so satan can torture your psyche and your anus you hate filled little bitch
>>
>>17787329
You wanna know why? Because I'm not afraid of anything. And I'm not gonna go deep into my subconciousnes just so I can know what I fear
>>
Sooooo did anyone do it?
>>
>>17788835
Yeah, so far, so good, huntsman. The hardest part was thinking of what I fear, honestly. I don't have fears that make me feel dread as you have described.
Anyways, the sigil looks like shit. And nothing happened, so far
>>
>>17785524
Lawful neutral reporting in
>>
>>17785431
>It still gives me that weird "PTSD" feeling if I think about it
Dude, that's a literal symptom of actual, diagnosable PTSD. Sorry to interrupt the thread and all, but you should probably see a therapist if just thinking about that incident still makes you feel that way.
>>
>ITT
>hurp derp i am eji
>>
>>17789077
>doesn't like fun
>>
File: 1441885555975.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1441885555975.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>>17785456
>he never came back
>>
>>17788835
Yeah, I created one that should help me see more ghosts.

Going into spooky house tonight so I'll report back if anything happens.
>>
>>17785476
>>17785481
drop your trip and stop replying to yourself
>>
>>17791340
Faggot. Can't the huntsman have a fan club or something?
>>17788835
First weird dream. Nothing interesting to write about. But I didn't get much rest this night. Tired af
>>
>>17785528
Anon, what's the name of that comic? It's driving me nuts that I can't remember. I haven't read it in a few weeks and I want to catch up.
>>
>>17788835
Didn't venture far into the spooky building, got really creeped out.

No necessarily spooky dreams last night, the only one in particular I can remember was a dream where I shot someone.

Will report back with further updates.
>>
>>17788866
Awesome!

>>17788910
I don't have PTSD. Know how I know? I've seen therapists for other reasons. They told me I'm sane enough to carry a gun, imagine that!

>>17790733
Waiting.

>>17791340

I think you're the one who samefags in every single thread I post in, about me samefagging.

>>17792530
Good. Good.
>>
>>17792698
From how I understand sigils, once I start to forget I even made it it'll have more potency tonight.

What should I expect Orion, yesterday my room felt pretty heavy after constructing the sigil but it's feeling pretty normal today.

Is there anything else I should be doing?
>>
>>17792716
Just keep it near you, you don't necessarily need to forget it. Try looking at it and see how you feel.
>>
>>17792722
>Just keep it near you, you don't necessarily need to forget it.
Alright, sounds good. Should I take it with me whenever I go somewhere?

>Try looking at it and see how you feel.
Whoah man, I just unfolded it and got a knot in my chest. What really creeps me out about it is that I somehow managed to draw a perfect triangle with my eyes closed. I also drew what looks like a silhouette.

Should I just leave it unfolded?
>>
>>17791546
oglaf.com
>>
>>17792730
>Alright, sounds good. Should I take it with me whenever I go somewhere?

If you want.

>Whoah man, I just unfolded it and got a knot in my chest. What really creeps me out about it is that I somehow managed to draw a perfect triangle with my eyes closed. I also drew what looks like a silhouette.

Up to you bro, it's going to do what it is going to do regardless.

BUT

If it gets too spoopy, fold it up as small as you can, then lay it on a dark cloth, cover it in salt, then roll it up in the cloth. Then you can bury it (far away.) OR keep it, but not have to worry about it. Just put it in an attic, or someplace like that.

Don't burn anything.
>>
>>17792750
>If it gets too spoopy, fold it up as small as you can, then lay it on a dark cloth, cover it in salt, then roll it up in the cloth. Then you can bury it (far away.) OR keep it, but not have to worry about it. Just put it in an attic, or someplace like that.
Got it.

>Don't burn anything.
That would only release the energy, right?
>>
>>17792753
>That would only release the energy, right?

In this case I'm not sure, but better safe than sorry right?
>>
>>17792762
Right.

When should I expect to experience anything?

Also, would making more in the same manner magnify the effect?

Thank you very much for this man.
>>
>>17792767
>When should I expect to experience anything?

No idea.

>Also, would making more in the same manner magnify the effect?

No idea, yet again.
>>
>>17792770
Well that makes it fun!

I'll wait a week and see what happens. If it's just small shit I'll step it up and maker another.

Sound good?
>>
>>17792774
Sounds good. Be at least semi-careful though.
>>
>>17792775
I'll be careful mate, no worries!

Yet again, thank you for sharing this. I'm optimistic about it and I hope it works as intended.

I'll update you sometime if anything interesting happens.
>>
>>17792780
Noice!

I'll be lurking around here for a while if anything else comes to mind.

Or for anons like you who actually want to try something instead of bitch about how bad /x/ is, or how they never see any spoops.
>>
>>17792785
Huntsman, how long did your experiment last before you wrote it off as inconclusive?
>>
>>17792736
Thanks m8
>>
>>17792944
About 3days. I didn't have time to play around more with it. And I don't have time to do it again right now.
>>
>>17793061
I'm looking forward to spend the weekend drunk and spooped!
>>
>>17793068
Yeah well, don't expect much of me for the weekend. Like if shit gets too spoopy by any chance, you're on your own.

I'm about to be on vacation.
>>
>>17793078
I'll handle it. Again, what's the worst that could happen?
Have a nice vacation, huntsman!
>>
Page 10 saving throw
>>
>>17794872
And another.
In other news, I emerged in front of a gay pride parade today wearing a big heavy backpack and scared everyone shitless. Not paranormal, but freaky.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.