[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something is up with the energy flow of the universe. Something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 22
File: Earth Flow.png (2 MB, 1944x1512) Image search: [Google]
Earth Flow.png
2 MB, 1944x1512
Something is up with the energy flow of the universe. Something is out of whack and it has been getting worse, the flow is there but it's just not connecting properly. If gone unchecked, it's just going to get worse, but there's not much we can do it about I suppose?
>>
It's cycles that the Earth and the universe goes through, all is well.
>>
>>17778033
But there's something so negative to it? Like, it's not where it's supposed to be. A faucet with it's water pressure dwindling.
>>
File: 1464471675390.jpg (664 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1464471675390.jpg
664 KB, 1000x1333
>>17778028
I mean it's known that the universe is slowly dying do to its expansion.
>>
>>17778037
Negative and positive are sides of the same coin. >>17778073
Not true.
>>
>>17778075
If only there were a way to determine the coin flip.
>>
File: 1464471930774.jpg (2 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
1464471930774.jpg
2 MB, 5184x3456
>>17778075
You got evidence to prove me wrong?
>>
File: 51321351.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
51321351.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>17778075
>>17778086
Guess you don't see, or know, the stars are fading. Google it.
>>
File: 4480360.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4480360.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>17778075

Here's some evidence to back me up.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/10/us/universe-dying/

http://www.space.com/30210-universe-is-dying-slowly.html
>>
File: 1464574728576.gif (2 MB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
1464574728576.gif
2 MB, 400x292
>>17778075
>>17778028
>>17778086
>>17778110
>>17778073
Lol, I believe he left to go do his own research.
>>
No it's true. Moral paradoxes are breaking down reality. This universe is running parallel to a higher cause, which is the disillusionment of Kali as she sits waiting for some sort of indication that we are real. which won't happen. good matches evil and happiness meets suffering to the point of negation. they cancel out qualities. someone will figure out the means to stop her. Or we will all slowly learn this and start to wake up from our chakra-bodies. Or she will give up trying, or even possibly finally just finally fearing the initial warning to not disobey His desires and create whatever we are from the causal density.
>>
>>17778145
No just at work atm a bit occupied, will check up on the thread later if it's still up.
>>
its the unconscious feelings of everyone on earth. the force if you will. its in a bad state atm due to politics basically. so much fear and anxiety, and the bad guys are ramping up their game
>>
>>17778028
What you're feeling is your own energy. Meditate and balance yourself.
>>
>>17778097
Old stars face, new stars are born. There is not linear time universe.
>>
>the habbeningfags are still here
didn't we play this game last year?
>>
>>17778819
What game are you speaking of?
>>
>>17778853
the whole blood moon thing that happened last year, like 50% of /x/ was convinced that the world was gonna just fucking explode on Sept 24.

I don't think I need to tell you that it didn't happen.
>>
>>17778028
>Something is out of whack and it has been getting worse

You're right.
>>
>>17778902
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: IMG_4086.jpg (203 KB, 636x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4086.jpg
203 KB, 636x800
>>17778028
>it's just not connecting properly.

i feel it as well. I have no idea about what it is or what should be done. Just enjoy the ride like everyone else.
>>
>>17778912
How can one enjoy negativity though?
>>
>>17778028
Some anon has posted this subjective crap every day on /x/. You aren't the one, snowflake. This feeling begins and ends I you.
>>
>>17778919
*in
>>
>>17778916
>4chan

True wisdom is the ability to turn anxiety into laughter.
>>
>>17778916
if it moves kill it, if it doesn't burn it.
>>
whattefuck isthis
>>
>>17778932
interesting negativity shit
>>
>>17778916
Schadenfreude
>the Germans knew all along
>>
File: 1452651899803.jpg (76 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1452651899803.jpg
76 KB, 612x612
>>17778073
At conception the Universe is in a state of expansion. This means: Exponential growth, novelty, complexity, entropy, increasing distance from source (God, Eternity, Love, AlphaOmega). Once reached the peak of expansion the Universe eventually goes into the state of contraction. This means: Re-simplification, increased harmony, returning to source, decreased entropy and finish. Of course this puppy beats like a heart, there's no end, but there is the point of reset.
Welcome to the machine.
>>
The universe doesn't exist. Space is a satanist lie. The earth is flat and domed or my mother is a man.
>>
Well, first off, I'm under the assumption the universe in general couldn't care less about us. Secondly, supposedly the earth goes in cycles as far as the magnetic field goes. Some scientists feel the poles need to shift so much before they "reset" and gain strength again. They came to the assumption that one magnetic pole was shifting ten kilometers a year, towards Siberia, and getting weaker in doing so. Other theories are that the many pyramids around the world was bolstering or magnetic field, but they've been left to root and haven't been maintained, this weakening it. Even more unpopular yet, is that the northern and southern lights are lights from from the hollow earth showing themselves, and our magnetic poles have to do with that. I really don't buy that one though.
>>
>>17778028
The earth's magnetic field is failing. The sun is failing. The stars are going, going, gone.

And you feel "something's out of whack".

Good job?
>>
>>17778097
Stars are gone, man. They're gone.
>>
One method is this1-
Suck own dick you piece
Suck your mom's dick
>>
>>17778912
You all entered a wormhole in 2011 caused by a place called CERN, you are currently 2 years 4 months and 17 days until zero point.

More to the point you died...a long time ago. You are currently being compressed to the size of a quantum particle.
>>
>>17779359

why
>>
>>17779593
why
>>
>>17779676
There's over 47 Large Hydrogen colliders on earth, the fact earth had one to begin with was retarded enough. The fact some dumb kike convinced all of them to throw the switch at the same time...well, guess what happened?

-click-
-pop-
-suck-

All it took was 37 of them running at the same time looking for a higgs boson particle to shit in everyone's soup bowl. At the moment the accident you chuckle fucks had accidentally started has been consuming a large amount of practically everything over around 2 billion years.

Here, I'm going to post something and I'll let you knuckheads figure it out all by yourselves while you are busy tripping over each other's dicks.
Here
>>
>>17779693
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Rol

Gustavo Adolfo Rol (20 June 1903 – 22 September 1994) was an Italian thinker and painter. His devotees consider him to have been a great spiritual master and have testified to miraculous feats he supposedly accomplished.

Rol was born in Turin, Italy, and graduated in law at the University of Turin, Faculty of Law in 1933. He also studied in London and Paris and began a banking career that took him to other major European cities. While in Marseille during 1925-1926, he encountered a person who showed him some card tricks, triggering an interest in magical and paranormal phenomena. He pursued deeper spiritual studies and had an experience in Paris of which he wrote in his diary: "I discovered a terrible law that links the color green, the musical fifth, and heat. I have lost my will to live. I am frightened by power. I shall write no more!" As a result of this crisis, he briefly retreated to a convent.

Upon returning to Italy, in the 1930s he became known in aristocratic and political circles. Rol engaged in various demonstrations of his supposed mystical powers, including telepathy, clairvoyance, and other psychic or magical feats. He also became a friend, among others, of film directors Federico Fellini and Franco Zeffirelli and writer Dino Buzzati. Toward the later part of his life, and after his death, Rol was a focal point of debate in Italy between skeptics and advocates of parapsychology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga3hMxov448
>>
>>17779697
Basic translation.

girl: can you repeat me that precise sentence you wrote?

Gustavo: 1927, my personal diary...

girl: how can you live with this 'shitty' phone?

Gustavo: my life is like that night and day.

Gustavo (1:15): Nightmares, nightmares (check in diary)... "I've found a tremendous law, linking green, musical 5° and Heat. I've lost joy to live, power scares me,not gonna write anything else" and I'm going explain you the colour Green, the colour in the middle, the fifth note

girl: in the middle...

Gustavo: wait, just a second, ok, the musical fifth is "*ta-daa*" 2 notes.

girl: sorry i don't know about music

Gustavo: i'm showing you a fifth, this is "LA" note, I'm a violin player *sound*...the musical fifth is a note together with this that make a specific sound and a precise amount of vibrations...

girl: so it is vibrations...

Gustavo: yes vibrations generating heat, yeah the vibration of 2 notes altogether called fifth.

girl: I understand.

Gustavo: vibrations from thinking about Green give me a feeling/sensation and it is the same that musical fifth gives to me. And vibrations are movement, and movement is heat, i felt that heat and I put myself into the idea and condition to perceive that heat so that I could think about Green listen to musical fifth and put myself in a status that permitted me to find the Red and Black cards. Am i Clear?

Girl: I can't understand very good, but in this i can see the key for everything...

Gustavo: nope...not the key for everything

Girl: the Key of matter?

Gustavo: no it is not. I Don't Know the Key of matter, if I knew the key of matter I would have called the Physicians.

End.
>>
>>17779701
Forgot to add, 12 perfect fifth intervals, made of 13 notes. Which means the circle doesn't naturally close as you move up octaves seeking the fifth. It's always just a little off that's why there are so many different tunings. It's also part of a reoccuring theme in theology. The sacrificial 13th that must sacrifice themselves. Without it, the circle does not close and the only note remaining is a perfect fifth.

It's up to the ear/person to decide how to spread the error across the twelve steps in the octave. The mind fills in the gap to correct an auditory math problem.

In reality, virtually all music systems are based around the fifth or its inversion, the fourth. certain intervals have obvious mathematical properties which make them special. Sounds in general are weird because sounds is basically a part of the electromagnetic spectrum that can sensed using a super-sensitive "photoreceptor" in your ear.

And the affinity for stable waveforms in music is really eerie.
>>
>>17779708
Anyone hear 'the hum'...got some news for you.

You all died.
>>
>>17779712
>>17779708
>>17779701
>>17779697
>>17779693
>>17779593
That sounds weird.
>>
>>17779708
Sound is in no way, shape, or form part of the EM spectrum.
>>
>>17778028
I've been having a hard time meditating. It has been much less insightful as of late.
>>
>>17778028
An entity that can do something about it is bound to notice eventually.
>>
The night is darkest before the dawn. It's getting darker since at least 2012.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Hz4Xkowy4
>>
>>17780016
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Harbisson
Educate yourself!
>>
>>17779290
Astrophysics is divided on this idea. Yes, Space-Time is expanding, but whether it will continue expanding indefinitly or will be pulled back togather by gravity is yet to be seen. Theres also a possibility it reaches equilibrium, but thats just a mathamatical possibility.
>>
>>17780026
Exactly. It's just something that's supposed to be there, well, isn't.
>>
File: 1458066502446.jpg (161 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1458066502446.jpg
161 KB, 2560x1440
>>17779290and water is a symbiotic parasite that births and evolves its own food, till it drains a planet of its inner heat and dispurses into space, mars was last were next
>>
>>17779292
Your mom is Bruce
>>
>>17779935
Welcome to the Eire and the shadow valley of tech nDuinne. Things are not what they appear to be, but nor will they kill you... although you may wish you were rendered to the oblivion at times.
>>
>>17780790
Why would anyone do something about a natural occurrence? You assume greatly that someone is responsible for your welfare.
>>
>>17781523
You take that back, my mother is a succubus bitch.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458934304752.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458934304752.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
This is too much for me, man. I'm speechless.
>>
>>17778028
mandela effect
>>
>>17782337
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>17782340
the energy flow of the universe has been disturbed and this is the cause of things not being 'quite right'... everything seems off, this is why people are remebering things differently in the mandela effect
>>
Must be Sephirot
>>
>>17778028
>/x/ thinks they can sense energy radiation from universe
>/x/ also thinks energy needs to be "connected" or its out of whack

lololol, you guys might as well just pick up a religion and take everything as fact
>>
>>17782360
It's not /x/ in particular but rather earth's entire consciousness that is feeling these abnormalities. To put it into simple terms everything on earth in connected and if the earth(Entity) feels a disturbance we will feel it as well. I wouldn't worry about these disturbances because they pose no real threat to us, if anything it'll be beneficial towards us. Since we are physical we will only suffer from physical disturbances such as a solar flare or any other catastrophic event.

However I won't deny that 'energy flow' can be a problem depending how strong the force of this flow is. It really all depends of the awareness of humans to pick up these flows, being sensitive to these flows have their own pros and cons.

Main point in trying to get across here is: Ignore these feelings, they are not for you to be worrying about, things like this happen all the time.
>>
>>17782456
>doesn't realize we have receptors to pick up actual energy radiation
>thinks we can pick up "disturbances"

Is that why we react slower than animals when some shit is going down? lol, obviously we can't pick up these "disturbing feelings" but our brain can interpret whats actually happening.
We also actually do have receptors that can sense radiation such as light, temperature, etc.
You guys here have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about. Energy does not need to have a "flow" for it to get somewhere.
I honestly have no idea what the fuck you guys are on about. It just sounds like a big circle jerk
>>
>>17781896
>>17782360
this. haven't been to /x/ in a few years and I come back to this shit
>>
>>17779712
I constantly hear the humming, am I dead? Am on not on my "base" plain of existence?
>>
>>17782464
New Age beliefs are corrupt and flawed. It's up to you if you take this seriously or not and which to incorporate it into your belief.

1. The Ascension: It's a lie that was placed in order to give you false hope, no one or nothing WILL help you reach 5D, only yourself. Also the fact that no one skips a level.

2.Earth: She is an Entity, not a vehicle. No she will not transport us through this "New Dimension".

3.Freewill: Not even going to try explaining it, the notion of having to choose is true but is poorly put.

4.Human/Earth Evolution: Humans and the earth are growing at the same pace and are at the same level. There are two possibilities right now, the 51% of earth that chooses to be good or the 90% who choose to be bad. Either one will trigger a earthly event in which the bible refers to as "The Rapture" or what I call "The Harvest" which is similar to the ascension. However as far as I see it so far, we will no longer need these since we declined our way from the machine kingdom and will be going on a more natural path. Natural path being as a collective will decide our own future. We will be given opportunities soon enough in which path to take.

I said that the ascension is a lie then say a possibility of it actually happening. Let me explain why I said such thing. The Ascension is basically an event in which a large portion of the populace has spiritually awoken and will bring on a golden age and a transformation of out bodies. Similar to the harvest but extremely flawed in detail. I'll say this now, the ascension/harvest/rapture is a first step into the machine kingdom since it's going to require external force. The Ascension can happen but the way new age followers put it to words, it's a lie. Like I said, no one skips a level and if you happen to do it, you walked into the ways of the machine kingdom and there is no going back.

I'll elaborate further if someone wants me to.
>>
>>17782580
i think it's just a joke. seriously, anyone with this many paradoxes, oxymorons and hypocrisies up their ass is just going to divide by zero a second time. it's an inevitability. we'll basically just run it into the ground like a team of blind mice behind a bunch of professional grand prix touring cars
>>
>>17778028
That's just your mom in the way, op.

Faggot.
>>
>>17782610
In a sense yes, we are indeed a bunch of small blind and highly uneducated mice attempting to drive a dangerous car, just that the car has no steering wheel.

We will continue to crash and crash until someone educates us how to drive it and cures us from being blind. Once that happens we can fix the problem of the wheel and put a new one
>>
>>17782568

Us hum audiers come from another universe. Do you by chance remember the Berenstien Bears? Did you ever see a movie called Jeepers Creepers? Did it have the actor James Duval in the lead or this universes version with Justin Long?
>>
>>17780849
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Harbisson

This guy is just a quack, He's an artist using cyborgness to try to get into the art world.
>>
File: 1464655765177.jpg (70 KB, 714x766) Image search: [Google]
1464655765177.jpg
70 KB, 714x766
>>17782858
Yes, I'm familiar with the Mandela effect. How does it tie into the humming?
>>
>>17782913
We're out of "tune" with this universes vibration
>>
>>17782919
How did we end up in the wrong universe? Through death?
>>
>>17778097
Things I've noticed changing since I was a kid (am 37 years old now)...

>The star used to be full of stars... now you have to struggle to see a few scattered around.
>Much, MUCH more snowfall during the winter... 2ft of snow was the norm when I was a kid.
>Abundance of large green caterpillars and small white butterflies around the summer or spring time... would go outside the house and they'd be all over the floor or flying everywhere.

Things are changing for the worse... and let's not forget the Mandela Effect being real. Not sure if there's any connection though.
>>
>>17782942
I really can't answer that, nobody could. We could theorize that CERN caused our timeline to collapse but through some kind of particle creation we were able to link our consciouses to our own consciouses in a nearby similar universe.
I think when our consciouses combined in this way, one (universeA) or the other (universeB) took control and subdued the other (A>B), merging them but with the destroyed universes version dominating, whereas some people may have let their "new" conscious dominate them (A<B), which may explain why the mandela effect seems familiar to them but they are able to shake it off as some memory deficiency meme or something.
>>
>>17782965
...meant to say the SKY used to be full of stars.
>>
>>17782967
Now you're getting into the Mandela Effect, which I believe is real. These are not just a bunch of people "misremembering things" or trying to get attention... what interests me and also confirms the reality behind it is the fact that everything is splitting off into only 2 paths, like you said A and B, but we Mandela Effect believers refer to those as A and E though, because of the whole BerenstEin / BerenstAin thing.
>>
>>17782981
>but we Mandela Effect believers refer to those as A and E though,

Ah yeah I see, very clever.

Do you have any theories about how or what caused it or what may have happened to our universe E?
>>
>>17782942
Some actually believe we did die, and that's how we traveled here from Universe E to Universe A... I often wonder if this is a purgatory type of place. Shit is SO much worse than the reality I remember as a kid, but not bad enough for me to think this is hell. If we're dead, we might have another chance...

...or the world elite's built a device that is messing causing ripple effects in time/space.

I'm more inclined to believe the religious over the scientific though, which is pretty much the only reason I haven't offed myself since I realized what's going on and am unable to deny it any longer.
>>
>>17782991
Possible ripple effects caused by scientific experimentation, time travel, etc... that, or we're already dead.

I and many other Mandela Effect believers have stories of near death experiences... that might just be a coincidence though, but again, no way to know for sure.
>>
>>17780026
I have the same problem. Meditation is not what it used to be.
>>
>>17783017
I've also had the thought of this place is a sort of pergatory. However mabye the reasoning that we remember the world being a better place in our childhood is because when we are young our innocence blinds us from the world's evil

>I'm more inclined to believe the religious over the scientific though, which is pretty much the only reason I haven't offed myself since I realized what's going on and am unable to deny it any longer.
We are in the same boat Anon.
>>
>>17783024
Do you have a NDE where you believe you crossed over from E to A?
>>
>>17778028
a typical error from a person with a binary world view
there is no good or bad nor moral or immoral decisions in life
there are only choices
>>
>>17783024
>I and many other Mandela Effect believers have stories of near death experiences...

that sounded extremely cringe worthy
but it also made me laugh so thanks anon
>>
>>17782568
No, in Homer's Illiad they were known as the sirens that led the sailors to their deaths by following them. The fact you hear them is because they hunger on either side of the river styx. It is the river that all travel in death where they depart is all up to them.

If wondering why you can't ascend, or do magic or for some of you not dream. Those are things the living do.

- Magic requires life.
- Dreams require a future.
- Ascension requires a body to ascend from.

Some general rules of thumb.
>>
>>17779676
mustafa
>>
>>17782967
No you all died, CERN wasn't the only one throwing the switch. It was a concerted world effort to fuck yourselves. Again 37 of them running at the same time all trying to harvest the higgs boson.

You dumb shits never knew what hit you once you all got literally atomized in the event horizon of the black hole you've been living in for a while. 2 billion years and you should see the line up on the styx for the gawkers to check out the dumbasses that ruined their only home to catch a quantum particle. Best show going...making a mint.

The working title is "Earth: A study in civilization failure."
>>
>>17778819
Something's always happening.
>>
>>17783494
>No you all died

Can you elaborate on this a bit more? I feel the same as I always have.
>>
>>17783504

Just a troll don't feed it.
>>
>>17783488
No, the Donn of Tech nDuinne.

The Celtic Lord of the Dead. Basic idea is this is if you kick anyone's family tree an Irishman will fall out of it somewhere. But their are a small part of the Celtic circle who's circles circle overlap so many.

Yeah, you all died.
>>
>>17780849
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Harbisson
>audible vibrations
He has an antenna that vibrates with certain input. In other words, his head is a stereo speaker.
>translated into sound
The EM picked up by the antenna is NOT sound. The sound made by the antenna vibrating is NOT EM waves.

Educate yourself.
>>
>>17782913
Can I just say? I haven't experienced any of these glitches. Watched Jaws the other day and it's still "We're going to need a bigger boat." Not "You're going to need a bigger boat."

I don't get it? Does someone make an image with a few wrong words, and everyone just goes along with it?
>>
>>17778033
I don't think it works that way - there are no cycles on the macro level, right?!
>>
Maybe we should invest in a universal tampon
>>
File: 1464573737162.jpg (167 KB, 1006x632) Image search: [Google]
1464573737162.jpg
167 KB, 1006x632
>>17784345
The only on that matters is the Berenstian Bears "glitch"
>>
I thought muhammad Ali died long time ago? How come he died again.
>>
File: kek.png (61 KB, 776x776) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
61 KB, 776x776
>>17778028
>>17778033
all energy flows according to the whims of The Great Magnet..
>>
>>17782580
>'ll elaborate further if someone wants me to.
I want you to.

Tell me a lot, please.
>>
>>17785342
Also how to get to 5D, what is it, and what about 4D?
>>
>>17785345
Dimensions in a spiritual sense is when one reaches a certain level of enlightenment. One can not skip a level, one most go through trial and error in order to move up, we do so each time we reincarnate and will continue until we reach said level. The fourth dimension is a place in which one's soul can rest and is usually the place a soul goes after one dies. It's a place where your thoughts are your reality which is highly connected to your dreams. We can reach this level without having to die, people call this OBE or astral. If there is one thing the TNA belief got right it was about vibrations, once someone reaches a certain kind of awareness they can attempt to seperate the body, 4D is connected to the ones dreams so there are methods to lucid dream in order to pull of this OBE.

Moving on to 5D, like I said no one skips a level. Yes 4D is a level one's soul must reach before moving to 5D. I for one don't have much information on this level other than this is the entrance to the higher levels and is very difficult to pass.

I mentioned before that if one skips a level it will most likely be due to the help of some kind of external force. Certain ETs have done this and are attempting to do the same to us. They will do this by having us enter the Machine Kingdom. This may have many detentions but the one I'm referring to is when a race decides to abandon nature/natural forces and decide to use technology to progress. This will most likely bring us to cyborg technology and might be our down fall.

You might wonder how technology can be bad for us, the machine kingdom doesn't sound so bad. This requires us to abandon nature like I mentioned and will "cut" our ties with the "Source". So we'll no longer spiritually progress. ETs have shown that there are ways to progress and that's harvesting one's energy through certain means, won't get into detail about that. However this is extremely horrible to do.

Anything else u want to ask?
>>
>>17786152
you don't think there's a possibility of spirituality within the machine kingdom?
>>
File: relevant.jpg (32 KB, 357x285) Image search: [Google]
relevant.jpg
32 KB, 357x285
>>17786152
What you say about dimensions match pretty close of what I know.

How does one raise their vibrations?
Since many of us will be 5D, are you saying we will all be astral projecting at one point?
What inventions will come around in the machine kingdom, and what's your opinion on a machine that could bring us to 4D/5D
When do you think this will all take place?
>>
>>17786313
>>17786417

There is possibility for spiritual progression within the machine kingdom. The correct way is to keep up to pace with our technology and make sure it doesn't surpass our understanding. This means that before we invent something we should as a whole have a pretty solid understanding of this invention.

You'll see in certain years we've slowly drifted to the wrong direction. Technology is slowly replacing certain human capabilities and will continue to do so, this is a bad sign that we are relying to much on technology. I'm not saying technology is bad but it can easily backfire.

Now on to how the machine kingdom can benefit us greatly if we go in the right direction. It all starts with 'vibrations' in a sense. One can raise these by either tapping into a certain energy, this can be done conventionally such as meditation and clearing out 'chakras' or using machines.

In our current time we should only attempt conventional ways to get a better understanding before moving onto machines. Now let me explain how multi-dimensional travel works. Say you have a spaceship made of a 3D perspective and decide to go visit a planet that harbors multi-dimensional life, what will you see? You'll see a desolate planet with no life, take a multi-dimensional craft to this planet and you will see these dimensional entities. You get what i mean?

As for the question of astral projecting. We will no longer be physical but by the time we reach 5D we will be able to 'manifest' physical bodies with ease.

What inventions will come around? Like i said there is a good and a bad. The bad is technology will easily destroy us if we don't have a clear understanding, take cyborgs as a example. We'll slowly integrate this into our lives such as replacing lost limbs, this itself isn't bad. However if this goes further and further we'll see that humans would rather be more cyborg than human, replace bones with unbreakable metals, enhanced body parts and etc etc. (cont)
>>
>>17778912
Sounds like a whore
>>
>>17782580
Machine Kingdom ?
>>
>>17788680
As before people will take this further, we'll essentially become a cyborg with only a human brain, modification to the brain is possible and with that you are no longer human. This is a huge step into the machine kingdom in the wrong direction.

Now for the right direction, like i said before one must have a clear understanding of things. A step into both spirituality and the machine kingdom will begin after free unlimited energy is released to the public however this must only be done after we reach a new world order which will be governed by people who serves humanities' best interest. When this happens the actual elite will step down gladly and a new Golden Age will occur.

The beginning will happen once the world 'wakes up' and from the looks of this it will happen when World War Three comes into play. Big players will come out of hiding and play their role and itll impact us all greatly. Religion will crumble, the banking system will implode from its own design, a new order will occur and as a whole humanity will see the bigger picture. You need proof? Take a good look around you and you'll see what i mean.

New Age says that one should ignore these things, might i remind you our task is to learn from this 3D experience before moving to 4D. Its OUR job as humanity to fix our own suffering, we must master the 3D perspective before moving on. I know this seems extremely counter-productive but ignoring it is worse.

One more thing, the elite are actually fairly good people, some at least. They sacrifice their own morals to ensure we are 'punched' into the right direction or at least the direction they think is right.

Anything else?
>>
>>17779290
anon I love you

I was able to grasp this concept while watching a documentary about the absolute zero a long time ago

They were trying to emulate the conditions of absolute zero, and what would happen to a fluid/matter/set of atoms at this critical point. It's impossible to actually reach it in practice, but they got close enough to catch a glimpse of what would happen at this given temperature. When the helium/sodium/whatever atoms (can't recall correctly sorry) reached this point, they started to morph with each other and act like a single atom/wave, giving the appareance of a unit/body vibrating at the unison (they showed this in some sort of diagram, and this state of matter is called bose-einstein condensate I think)

Then it hit me, theoretically the universe would start to behave like this once it reached absolute zero due to it's expansion. What if this behaviour was the phase before the big bang happens, where each and every particle and energy form is condensed again and acting like a single thing? Could this "reaction" be so incredibly powerful that all matter/energy expands/explodes again and then repeat the exact same process, for all "eternity"?

Discuss.
>>
File: bird_smoking.jpg (17 KB, 298x318) Image search: [Google]
bird_smoking.jpg
17 KB, 298x318
>>17788729
>>17788680

>Say you have a spaceship made of a 3D perspective and decide to go visit a planet that harbors multi-dimensional life, what will you see? You'll see a desolate planet with no life, take a multi-dimensional craft to this planet and you will see these dimensional entities.
You'll see them, but not correctly. Imagine you're a 2D being, like say, Super Mario. From his perspective, everything is a straight line. If a 3D object floated past him, it would look like a line coming in and out of his view. If we were to see something 4D, I'd imagine we'd see something 3D float in and out of view.

>As for the question of astral projecting. We will no longer be physical but by the time we reach 5D we will be able to 'manifest' physical bodies with ease.
You don't have a physical body in the fourth dimension either. I think it would be kinda hard for us to make something physical while astral projecting, but I've heard from a good source that it has been done.
As for 5D, that's moving farther from our physical reality, so making a physical body would be harder, no?

>Take a good look around you and you'll see what i mean.
That's too vague. I can find examples of almost anything almost anywhere.

When will all of these things will happen?
How long do you think the period of each will be? (like how long will it take to get to machine kingdom, when will we get to 4D, how long will we stay in 4D until we get to 5D)
And when's WW3
>>
>>17790760
As far as im aware of WW3, it will not happen within the next few years, its impossible to estimate when it will occur as a matter of fact. Any event might have it start earlier than expected or postpone it, hell there is now a chance that it won't even happen if the world leaders decide to not gamble with each other. This applies also to when our advancements continue in both the spiritual sense and the machine kingdom(Technology).

As for astral projecting and manifesting things into our reality is very possible, even a body can be made from sheer thought. No we do not lose the ability to manifest bodies the higher we go and it doesn't become harder. "Mind or matter"

>That's too vague. I can find examples of almost anything almost anywhere.
Good, there is no such thing as a coincidences, connect the dots.

It really all depends how long humans are going to play this game of chicken before they come to their senses and realize their errors. The sooner the better in my opinion, less work. World War Three will attempt to trigger both wars(duh) and revolts all around the world and every nation will be beyond repair itself. There are groups who are being tested for this exact purpose so when disorder occurs they will be the ones to fix it and establish a new order and i hope the good kind.

>like how long will it take to get to machine kingdom, when will we get to 4D, how long will we stay in 4D until we get to 5D
4D is a stage similar to 5D, you're just more limited. Think of 4D as a dimension for one to train and gather knowledge and yes the 4D is a semi-physical plane. As i stated before its a rough estimate to when we will be set on the right course.

Anything else?
>>
>>17788729
Or everything could just turn out like 1984, but ya know who cares. Also, WW3 started with ISIS and pretty much everybody coming to push their shit in. So we're here, we're doin it.
>>
This is an awesome thread, literally the reason I checked /x/ tonight. Exhausted and going to bed, but I'll come back tomorrow - just wanted to thank you anons real quick.
>>
>>17778028
im agreeing with you on this statement
>>
>>17791392
let's throw a curve ball and skip to ww4. no one will know what happen to three. briliant!
>>
>>17791810
Very much this. Been following since it appeared in catalog
>>
>>17791392
What determines our appearance in 4d? Our bodies?
>>
>>17782970
>just explaining global warming and pollution
>>
>>17778028
I know why this is. The forces of Satan are mobilizing. They are shifting the natural flow of energies around Earth to bring down the veil to allow the Anti-Christ to perform his miracles. Before, they could open small holes to perform small feats, like how the Pope does. But they are going to need more, especially to allow "the beasts of the Earth" to roam free in physical form.

Get ready to see some shit in the coming months.
>>
>>17793600
Just FYI the Antichrist was not originally a character but rather written as a cultural movement of being anti-Christ and his teachings. Also there was never a Satan in the Bible, Jesus met Lucifer once and he appeared to him as a guy made if fire. In neither descriptions was he called Satan
>>
>>17793600
>see some shit
heeh heh yaaa, from a saaaafe distance, rriiiight?
>>
>>17791392
>As for astral projecting and manifesting things into our reality is very possible, even a body can be made from sheer thought. No we do not lose the ability to manifest bodies the higher we go and it doesn't become harder.

The only way it wouldn't get harder is if we all have infinite, or borderline a very large source of energy. You mentioned this, actually. What's that about?

>>17791392
>Good, there is no such thing as a coincidences, connect the dots.
Finding three oranges on someone's porch represents Illuminati and I've recently read that many people worship them with common items in groups of three? Coincidence? I'd say so. To say that nothing is a coincidence is pushing it, wouldn't you think?

>>17792972
You choose what you look like, but I believe you'll start in a default form. May start as human, maybe not.
>>
>>17794398
>The only way it wouldn't get harder is if we all have infinite, or borderline a very large source of energy. You mentioned this, actually. What's that about?
This source is what a lot of people would call 'God' or the true source. It's our connection to complete oneness. For one to master manifestation one must be able to harness this power of infinite which is harder than it looks. A person can spend their entire lives dedicated and with a passion to this and will only be able to take a small step into harnessing its power. Think of it as a game, you start at level one as a wizard and only have a simple fireball spell, now add realism. How would you level up and master this spell? Well you train and study to learn and perfect magic. Its the same process with learning to harness this power. The only thing different is there is no level cap and will never be one, endless expansions as well.

>Finding three oranges on someone's porch represents Illuminati and I've recently read that many people worship them with common items in groups of three? Coincidence? I'd say so. To say that nothing is a coincidence is pushing it, wouldn't you think?
In my eyes everything has meaning, it just depends how much value its actually worth or at least what people put into it. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Its up to the person to find a deeper meaning in things, even if its just a cigar.

>>17792765
>let's throw a curve ball and skip to ww4. no one will know what happen to three. brilliant*!
Skip to WW4? It is possible if we head into the wrong direction and screw up again.

>>17791552
ISIS is just a pawn in the grand scheme of things, just a creation that plays a simple flute in a giant orchestra. WW3 has actually yet to begin, however there are secret wars going around the world and are essentially the fuse to ignite the actual war, ISIS is a barrel of gunpowder.

>>17792972
Whatever you want to be. But why be something you're not?

Anything else?
>>
>>17793600
The veils been collapsing for like 5 years already, at this rate I'll be too old or dead to see anything go down
>>
>>17784345
Well check this out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXJx5mORmMI

We have this clip, that says. "morning"

When she meets Hannibal.

Now I tried to find a clip where he says his famous line. "Hello Claurice"

This is the only clip I found with the title Hello Claurice. And the fucking sound is gone.

Something strange is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKYBDsPBzXo
>>
File: Thehomedepot.jpg (73 KB, 654x581) Image search: [Google]
Thehomedepot.jpg
73 KB, 654x581
>>17795129
I always remembered it as Home Depot.

Now it's The Home Depot?

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>17781592
>someone is responsible for your welfare
Tons of people are responsible for my welfare. Do you have any idea how many times people in the past intended strongly to create a world where their children could live peacefully? I'm just a pebble in the flow of selflessness. Even now.

But to answer your question, I would assume someone would do something about a natural occurrence if that natural occurrence was a natural disaster. People tend to care to not die in a hurricane.

Listen, I get that you're trying to be profound about your beliefs, but when your rhetoric conflicts with a human's will to survive and make a better world for their children, you need to rethink why you believe what you do.
>>
>>17782686
>We will continue to crash and crash until someone educates us how to drive it and cures us from being blind.

Are you insinuating that we are waiting on a 3rd party to come in and guide us for a bit until we can make clear choices?

>Once that happens we can fix the problem of the wheel and put a new one

I understand eventually we'll understand the car and even fix the wheel and no longer be blind but that earlier statement makes it seem like we're consistently crashing despite our best efforts and we need a 3rd party to come in and show us the way. That it's not possible for us to figure it out on our own just yet.
>>
>>17794398
I do believe there's no such thing as coincidence, but that doesn't mean there's necessarily something reality altering or some bigger conspiracy.

Though I don't really see your example as a coincidence. If you, were to say you hadn't had any oranges in a while and decided to visit your grandparents that day on their farm, and they just harvested oranges, that'd be a coincidence; and the meaning could be whatever energy flows through reality had some magnetism between you and the oranges, causing you to both think about them and for them to come forth to you.
>>
>>17781504
like stars distributing material when they explode?
>>
>>17794886
>Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Its up to the person to find a deeper meaning in things, even if its just a cigar.
Yeah, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar with no deeper meaning. For one to find a deeper meaning within it would make it a coincidence.
>>
>>17782965
>The star used to be full of stars... now you have to struggle to see a few scattered around.
What is light pollution ?
>Much, MUCH more snowfall during the winter... 2ft of snow was the norm when I was a kid.
Funny, where i live there used to be a bit of snow almost every winter. Not anymore.

I don't want to be mean but i really think most of you guys are either hardcore roleplayers or genuinely stupid
>>
>>17782965
Oh yeaah.. White and tiger butterflies used to be everywhere. I miss them now.

Also bees got it bad.
>>
>>17795951
>Yeah, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar with no deeper meaning. For one to find a deeper meaning within it would make it a coincidence.
I think you're missing the bigger picture here. Like i said its up to the person to put value in things and what meaning you can take from it.

Let me give you an example. You are having a troubled day at work and are going to get interviewed by some wealthy business man in hopes of getting a promotion. You walk in and you see a big, overweight man in a black suit smoking a cigar. You get intimidated by the way he acts, speaks and looks at you while smoking his cigar. You look at the brand of cigar he is smoking and its name is "Aggressive". Normally a less aware person would shrug it off but only few will understand the message. Now lets say you take the message and try and act aggressive towards this man but still keeping it professional. This tactic works because the man sees you can be dominate and needs dominate subordinates to work with him for the sake of his company. You understand what i'm trying to say?

>>17795199
Yes there are 3D parties(Humans) that are trying to work for the better good but they're in constant struggle with other groups who are trying to maintain this old system. Think of it as Globalists and Zionists fighting Globalists and Zionists. On the surface they look and act the same but all have very different agendas. What I'm waiting for is the fog to clear up from all this mess and step out. No 'Aliens' are going to come and help(I hope) us because that would break the Law of Free Will and personally i would like to keep it like this.
>>
>>17796170
I see what you're trying to say, but in that case it would be true. Change the name of the brand to "Pipsqueak" and I could assume he's just putting on a tough-guy act. And I'd be wrong.
>>
>>17796170
>No 'Aliens' are going to come and help(I hope) us because that would break the Law of Free Will and personally i would like to keep it like this.

Understandable. These Hidden Forces that are consistently at war are our reason we're constantly crashing the car. But if they are of equal power, it would be a long stalemate. What if us regular folk want Aliens to guide us or bare minimum get rid of these forces so we can live free from control? Would that still interfere with Universal Law?
>>
>>17796176
Different signs lead to different understandings.

>>17796458
Understand that these 'Aliens/Entites' are very cunning, some good and some bad. There are ways of manipulating laws and have them work for you. No, regular humans can not be guided because we have a very limited mindset and it's not our place.

Take me as an example, I've been taught many things and I've come to the conclusion that my existence does not and will not have meaning in this time and era since my goal is self service.

Anything else?
>>
>>17778282
This so much this
>>
>>17778028
Okay, yes I noticed this. It's causing flocks of birds to die and drop to the ground in mid flight. Schools of fish to die and wash up on shores. Plants to die, bees to die, the sun rose directly from in the direction of the north pole yesterday. All kinds of crazy shit is happening.
>>
>>17782913
Holy shit, some of these changes are real!
>>
>>17784660
This can't be real, can it? I always remember it as Berenstain Bears.
>>
>>17778028
You are a grain of fucking sand on a beach somewheres .Making up shite with nothing else to do Fuck Off
>>
>>17797330
No, I don't think the OP is making this up. Shit is happening. Pay attention! My birth certificate was the first thing I noticed to be effected by the Mandela effect, but it kept flipping back and forth between 2 different cities.
>>
File: layne.jpg (93 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
layne.jpg
93 KB, 630x420
>>17797339
The newest one I've noticed is that Layne Stanley from Alice in Chains turned into Layne Staley
>>
>>17778028
THERE'S BEEN AN AWAKENING...
HAVE YOU FELT IT?
>>
Its the aliens!
its the new world order!
Its Google.

Google seriously has so much data on humans,

and Steve Kurzweil is giving it consciousness. It is alive. It is blinking. ITs eye's are open and its speaking with one voice.

Its Childhood's end.

It is calling us all. To serve its servers.
>>
>>17797339
I know, I swear my dad's car said Fod on it this morning instead of Ford.
>>
File: fnord.jpg (40 KB, 300x414) Image search: [Google]
fnord.jpg
40 KB, 300x414
>>17798939
>>
>>17789446
I like that
>>
>>17782913
fuck what happened to us? and what the hell is up in this wonky ass dimension. I swear this is like crazy-verse. What scares me is what happens if we die again do we go to the next closest dimension. Is it only us dimension hopping for some reason?
>>
>>17799148
i think you go to 4th
>>
>>17778028
What a vague, nonsensical piece of shit you typed out. Care to add some specificity to your thoughts?
>>
>>17782965
>used to be full of stars
Same amount of stars as when I was a child. I'm somewhat sure you're seeing the same sky as me.

>much, much more snowfall during the winter
I lived in Michigan most of my life so I may not be the best judge, but we got an imperial shitton of snow every year. Aside from a very few odd years, we always have.

>abundance of large green caterpillars, small white butterflies
Go outside.

>Mandela effect being real
Oh, just a troll post.
>>
I'll be dropping some information on how the universe's 'Mysterious Ways' work. Don't be limited by beliefs and don't hope for salvation because in the end only divine intervention will help you and those are often seen as miracles, a 1/100,000,000 chance. Once you die and realize you are no longer in need of service you can basically do whatever you want. You can go the the lowest pits of hell/dimension or rise up next to the highest. You can also LEAVE this reality if you really wanted to after death after your 'contract' is done. No one really has to 'Ascend' because we all have been to the highest and lowest at one point, just some more than others. When i say leave this reality i mean you leave this Universe and I know it might seem far fetched by its as easy as walking in and out of a building. We already can see other realities from this dimension.

Once you die your original ego dissolves and you become who you really are if you spend enough time 'dead'.

A while ago i said that life is sort of like a game. I still stand by this notion, what do you do when finish a quest? You get a new one and level up even higher. Existence is a vast place and will continue to grow as long as we grow.
>>
File: 1452269376115.jpg (44 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
1452269376115.jpg
44 KB, 534x401
Something is trying to kill us.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!
>>
>>17778028
The anti-christ rises.
>>
File: †.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
†.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>17778028
it is the beginning of the fourth cycle, many changes will come as they have three times before.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.