[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still can't do anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: loo_wit_by_meloetta777-d6w52mq.jpg (367 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
loo_wit_by_meloetta777-d6w52mq.jpg
367 KB, 1024x1365
/x/, my brother is being tormented by a demon that I pissed off. Tell me what to do. His fate is in your hands.
>>
>>17766779
>his fate is in your hands
kill yourself summerfag
>>
>>17766788
Nice try. This relates to something /x/ has already dealt with. Nothing good comes of the "hey guys remember me?" approach. It just pisses people off apparently.
>>
Get a sage smudge stick and use it to purify your house (details of how to do so are easily found on google). Holy water at all four corners of every room and the four corners of the house. Find prayers of banishing, and read until you find what that just feels right to you.

Repeat this whenever you feel a presence.

Depending on how much holy water you can get, have your brother consume at least a little every day.

Holy oil to anoint his forehead.

Get someone knowledgeable in wards/talismans/protective items to craft you and your brother something you can either keep in your room or keep on your person.

Or.... own up to the spirit. Admit you pissed it off, tell it to come after you instead.

Personally, when i've dealt with such things in the past, I have tried talking things out (finding a properly trained medium to do so with is difficult but not particularly impossible.) If not possible to talk it out, banishing is a second choice.

All else fails if you really wanna save your brother offer your body, if it can take it. Wouldn't recommend this option but i've seen it work out.

That's my advice anyway.
>>
>>17766855
He's presently on suicide watch in a mental hospital, because of this. I can't take him stuff.

900% sure negotiating won't help.
>>
>>17766878
I see... well, do you know it's name?
>>
>>17766885
I don't know its name, no.
>>
>>17766891
How'd you piss it off?
>>
>>17766878
Ex psych-ward patient reporting in
Don't know about your state, but in NY its a patient right for religious expression. That said, your brother can request to see a hospital preacher, or whatever main religious leader to speak with. Its kinda the closest you can get in the psych ward
Unless he's in a private hospital, if so I have also been in one
>>
>>17766891
Then how did you piss him off in the first place
>>
>>17766894
>>17766902
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17667305/#17672016

>>17766895
The religious pleasantries don't help with this one.
>>
>>17766779
Worship the sun
>>
>>17766911

Your trip should be "Dimwit"
>>
>>17766911
TL;DR
I've read up to the point where you were raped by your dad when you were 9. Couldn't hold it in any more. The name Helen is such a turn on for me
>>
>>17766957
You mean it's funny? I wasn't raped, unless you consider being forced to use a tripcode rape. I know it sounds funny. I lived it.
>>
>>17766968
For fucks sake, neurotic woman! If you can't stand up to me, how do you expect to stand up to a "demon"? And where in the archive link do you talk about demons? It's just sasquach, chupacabra, skinwalker bullshit you talked about for 6 posts. If you can't get to the point quickly it means it is fabricated and no lives depend on it.
>>
>>17766998
I don't need to beg because there are others here as well. If you're not interested in helping, that's fine.
>>
>>17766779
Masturbate furiously and finish on his face.
>>
>>17766779
You are the same faggot who said you were being tormented by bigfoot
>>
>>17767036
nvm this is a continuation of that ig, saw the archive you posted
>>
>>17767016
I don't know. I think I am the only shaman here at the moment, and I can smell the bullshit from 3000 miles away
>>
File: gondola fuck off.png (14 KB, 677x772) Image search: [Google]
gondola fuck off.png
14 KB, 677x772
>>17767042
Fuck off tripfag :D
>>
>>17767051
Benis :DDDDD succ it
>>
File: 4iAI64u.jpg (36 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
4iAI64u.jpg
36 KB, 604x437
>>17767062
>>
>>17767042
I'm the only volcano here and that doesn't mean shit. An armchair "Nord" is the one who saved me.

We'll wait and see if the one called Smartphone Guy shows up. Maybe you'll get me to beg and maybe you will not. I have no say in any of this.
>>
>>17767064
Look, you seem like a nice kid and all, but I am just saying that your story is bullshit. For fucks sake, a fucking bigfoot, who by your words is the same as the dover demon, chupacabra, skinwalker, moth man, yeti, and that annoying Jehovas witness faggots at the same time, is tormenting you and your family spiritualy because your father was a freaking autist who forgot tp go home from the woods! Fuck! Do you realize how dumb that sounds? Even by our low standards
>>
>>17767075
fucc my boipucci
>>
>>17767096
Close, but no cigar
>>
>>17767102
Yeah bruteforcing is annoying so I figured I'd get one that is close enough
>>
>>17767103
You're lucky. It would make you crave.
>>
Replacement /x/ shaman here, father seem to be having one of his happy times, can you explain your problem to me?
>>
>>17767108
What?
>>
>>17767103
I'm scared now. Scared for my reputation if you would steal my trip. My frightening, horrible, creepy, heart-wrenching, abyssal, unsettling reputation
>>
>>17767112
relax, I got this, go drink yourself to sleep.
>>
First you must light 3 green candles (this represents fertility)

Then place your Stick of Ra and a a piece of ginger into a burlap sack

Then put the sack into your freezer

Then activate pot of greed, allowing you to draw 2 more cards
>>
>>17767112
Bruteforcing is slow and the amount of possible tripcodes is quite high. Even having 7 characters match is several billion.
>>
>>17767115
It's okay, I can do it, but thanks for the support
>>17767117
I'd put my stick of Ra into opie, chick or not
>>
>>17767042
>shaman
>can smell bullshit
Im a level 8 paladin. Get on my level, newfag
>>
>>17767169
Hello, sir knight. And yes, I am a shaman, a healer, an exorcist, a medium between here and Beyond, and much, much more. Shit, I could do better as a cleric in D&D terms, but I have no faith in gods
>>
if you can sense it you can destroy it just make it un-be
>>
>>17766779
Pray for him in the name of Christ.
>>
give eachother handjobs, naked.
bonus points for getting it all over eachother.
>>
Bump for spiritual warfare.
>>
>>17769150
What spiritual warfare? The OP is a hysteric woman and/or roleplayer
>>
>>17769355
>What spiritual warfare?
If you have to ask, you're not ready.
>>
>>17769371
Infinite keks!
>>
spiritual warfare as in on what side the ones who wear the long white coats? i used to be around them on there side from time to time i remember this one redhead girl who was to my left only one who really caught my eye though until the blue one with the red scarf when i floated my way over to the blue one
>>
>>17769379
No, just the one.
>>
File: 1462905059850.jpg (51 KB, 707x475) Image search: [Google]
1462905059850.jpg
51 KB, 707x475
>>17767944
Never has this worked with this entity.

>>17769421
I guess this means Smartphone Guy, Apache and the Nord are not coming back. I should let it have me to save him.

>>17769458
Electricity causes birth defects, Anon.

>All responses being from retards this time.
Maximum level of screwed reached.
>>
>>17770141
i was the guy using the fire from the arms and stuff the blue one took my power for a little bit but i pulled it back into myself.
>>
>>17770141
You're letting it control you.
>>
>>17767112
Just a reminder that you don't have any sort of reputation here, or in real life.
>>
grow up
>>
>>17770288
You make schizophrenia sound like fun, but you're probably just another pathologically lying 'magician'.
>>
>>17770141
I'm eating ice cream and getting ready for bed...

Good thing I went on chins, bump.
>>
>>17770502
you don't use magic or float around in your dreams?
>>
>>17771473
I was on the verge of telling it to torment me again. What would you do in this position? It's decided to get me by proxy. I feel useless, Apache. Useless and sick. For the past week and a half I've felt like the life has been knocked out of me. It's trying to get back in.
>>
Remove faggotry from op
>>
The end of everything is near.
>>
Take some pictures, record some video and win a million dollars from James Randi.
>>
Wait, this shit is still up?
>>
>>17771782
Remember that your body, mind and soul are your own and nothing can ever take that away from you. Start with some leafy greens to eat, and of course a glass of water.
>>
>>17773353
It can't wait any longer, Apache. Either I make a deal or it will drive him insane forever.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.