[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: worst creepypastas you've read old thread: >>17670692
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: shitty creepypasta.png (191 KB, 684x969) Image search: [Google]
shitty creepypasta.png
191 KB, 684x969
itt: worst creepypastas you've read

old thread: >>17670692
>>
>>17744620
The story in the pic is a great pasta, though
>>
>>17744630
Intentionally unoriginal posts are not good ever, tripfag friend.
>>
>>17744620
>i didn't even have time to eat fries
fucking A+ kek, 10/10
>>
That Morrowind one where everyone looks up at the sky and the skybox is like sooo super real and stuff. All video game pasta is pretty cringey now that I think about it actually.
>>
Lost Episode and Haunted Video Game pastas in general. Every single one follows the exact same cliches, it's never good. Glitch Princess is one of the few that managed to be bearable, NES Godzilla was good until the ending too.
>>
>>17744630
Fish stick on a stick should review Naruto Linkin Park AMVs
>>
Judge Judy was one of the most popular reality TV shows on the television and spawned many of merchandise items to be sold of the loveable judge who fought for the justice and rights among normal working men and women. So Activision decided to create a video game for PC, XBox 360 and PS3 to help boost their loss on COD's because the main guy at Activision knew that due to the survey people were willing to play Judge Judy in HD. Not many people know this as the game was not released due to unexplained (and possibly haunting) surroundings in the making of the game.
A friend of mine, lets call him Viktor worked at Activision and was on the head coders for new Judge Judy game called "Judge Judy: Standing Strongly in The Name of The Law". The working title was also "Firm Grip of Law On The Jude!". The game was one year in the making and coders were not well, some were ill and some got fat for no unexplained reason. It is rumoured that one coder also did the suicide on his wife…he was later fired from Activision because of that. The game was then canceled because the coders were really scared to work on the game and felt paranoid that the game was haunted due to them dreaming Judge Judy visiting them at night and yelling at them. Some went to hospital soon after.
>>
>>17744952

I talked to my friend to give me the bootleg of the unfinished game and he said I could have it but to beware of the possibility of the ghosts that might be in tha game. I was scared but ready for ghosts. He gave me a file entitled JUDGESCAR.exe which was really intriguing. How can this look on my PC? Is it a third person court game? A first person shooter? A platformed? I was ready…but disturbed because the title was weird. I double clicked the icon and was ready for what is to come. An activation logo came on and soon followed by a blood stain on the T. Gun shots were heard and I was nervous.

You could also hear a somewhat faint demonic laugh int he background. The title screen came and I had free options:

>NEW GAME
>OPTIONS
>DEATH
>>
>>17744954

I tried clicking on New Game but it just replayed the Activision Logo but this time without blood on "T". I tried this three times to see that it was busted. I clicked Options and got just the choice of ticking "see blood in game in realistic texture". I couldn't unticke it once I was done. At this point a got really nervous. I clicked the third thing called Death and the game seem to begin. I was ready but nervous. It started in the court I was Judge Judy and in front of me were two people to be persecuted with spectators in the background. Everything looked really really realistic and it was almost as I was watching an actual Judge Judy episode. I was so impressed at the great graphics that I almost got a hard on for Activision. But then it STARTED!

A black man in a officer suit handed me an M16. I was surprised. Why do I need an m16 but then out of nowhere everybody had red eyes and started coming to me. They wanted Judge Judy dead but I was not ready I started shooting the people but they didn't go down so fast and everyone was screaming. A pregnant lady started shooting dead feattuses out of her mouth and I had to block. In all that chaos I heard panting and screams of terror from Judge Judy. It really sounded like her. Everytime an embryo hit me a scream of pain went of. This sounded to realistic. Did they get the real Judge Judy to give me the VO.
>>
>>17744956
I had a strange filling killing the people in the court but nothing prepared me for this. The last person was this mexican man in front of me. All of sudden the POV changed to him and a bloody text came FINISH THE BEACH . I was handed an AK47 and I could see that the mod was from COD series. Judge Judy changed into a dragon and fire was everywhere and blood also. I got really scared and started shooting but there were no bullets but only beans. But this didn't matter because Judge Judy was screaming in pain. After a couple of shots the Judge was dead. A text came on screen but it was 8bit and it said THE GENESIS HAS JUST BEGAN YOU ARE NOW THE LAW in bloody colours. The game ended and it ended similar to Wolfenstein 3D with the mexican jumping in air.

I immediately called my friend to ask him about the horror in the game. He didn't pick up and just texted "WE TORTURED HER FOR THE SCREAMS. YOU ARE ABOUT TO HEAR!" I went to sleep and thought about the game. But my computer suddenly turned on and laughed demonically and I could her Judge Judy cries. I still do her them to this day and my friend is nowhere to be seen. Rumour has it that Activision killed him because he gave me the game.
>>
File: 2dogslaugh.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
2dogslaugh.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>17744952
>>17744954
>>17744956
>>17744960

muh sides!
>>
File: 3463.jpg (26 KB, 339x326) Image search: [Google]
3463.jpg
26 KB, 339x326
I present to you, the NEW Jeff The Killer, "The Crying Corpse"...

"Come on, get up!" a feminine voice yelled through the pillow covering Shadow's head. "Shadow M. Swarthout, if you don't get up you'll be late for the bus, and on the first day of school too!" she said.

"Mom, you already know how I feel about that, school is an overrated excuse for kids to go to a place where they can get bullied and beat up." Shadow replied groggily. "Besides, the bus doesn't get here for another 30 minutes". With that, Shadow lazily sat up and let the pillow fall off of his head and let his silky black hair fall over his chocolate brown eyes. As his vision cleared, the blurry image of his mom with her hands on her hips fazed into view.

"Well all I'm saying is you better not miss it, they changed the schedule at work and I can't drive you if you miss it," she said. "Now I'll be leaving in 15 minutes and then you're off on your own," she continued. She then left the room, which left Shadow sitting in bed; sleepy, and confused.

After an hour-long trip, he arrived to school semi-awake and ready to half-ass through the school day. Walking to his locker, he stumbled and tripped, knocking into a rather large, well built kid. Shadow looked up to see the kid. He was definitely a Junior or Senior.

"Watch where you're going dickweed," the large kid said.

At this point, Shadow thought up two options. Number one, he could punch the kid and start a fight. Number two, just chicken out and walk away.

"Sorry, won't happen again." Shadow wasn't in the frame of mind nor the mood to deal with this, so he took the safe way out.

"Yeah that's right, run away," the larger kid sneered.

Shadow snapped. He turned around and flew forward with a right hook to the jaw. The big kid dropped, but to Shadow's surprise, popped back up and swung a fist. Shadow sidestepped this attempt, grabbed his wrist, and twisted, hard. He heard a snap and a yelp and with that, dropped the kid and started walking away.
>>
File: 1459571165660.png (172 KB, 331x384) Image search: [Google]
1459571165660.png
172 KB, 331x384
>>17745040
He walked up to the kid, slipped off the knuckles, and slipped them back on his own hands. With that, he threw back his arm, and came down with a crushing move and connected to the kids cheek.

Snap.

Another bone broke. He didn't care. He then repeatedly threw punches at the kid until there wasn't much left of him. Then, adult-like hands grabbed him and pulled him back. He just backed down, and smiled that awkward smile.

Shadow got suspended for five days and the other kid was hospitalized for 7 days.

Five days post-fight
Shadow awoke again to the sound of his alarm clock going off. He slammed his fist down onto the clock and switched the clock off. He got dressed and ready for school and walked out the door. While walking to the bus stop, he was unaware of his watchers. Soon he became slightly wary of the fact that someone was following him. At that moment, a hooded figure walked out of the shadows,

"Your name Shadow?" the shady figure asked. Shadow stood there and did not reply. He saw two men come out of the dark behind the first, armed with crowbars. Shadow dropped his bag, and took off running. He wasn't sure if they were keeping up and didn't care to turn, for fear of slowing down.

Suddenly, he hit what felt like was a brick wall and fell. After a couple of seconds, the men caught up, and Shadow looked forward to see that he had ran into a very large man. No sooner had he looked, his mouth was covered with a rag covered in fluid. Shadow blacked out.

Shadow awoke in a dark room with one spotlight blinding his view of his surroundings. He wasn't sure where he was, just that he was strapped to a vertical table.

"Welcome, Shadow. My name is Don Lee, father of the kid you put into the hospital five days back," a shady voice said. "You're a tough noodle to get alone, but we knew the bus stop would be perfect." Shadow squirmed around, attempting to get free of the straps. This was futile of course, but Shadow felt as if to express his discomfort.
>>
File: 1386949904232.png (5 KB, 427x474) Image search: [Google]
1386949904232.png
5 KB, 427x474
>>17745041
"There's no need. You're in nice and snug," said the voice. Don Lee then stepped into full view of Shadow. A tall man with black hair and soulless, black eyes that you couldn't look directly into.

"Since you put my boy in the hospital, I think I'll repay the favor for him," Don said. With that, he pulled what appeared to be pliers from a small table to the left of the room. He then proceeded to pull out the fingernails out of Shadow's skin slowly and painfully. He next proceeded to the toenails. After hours of torture, Don Lee was done, leaving Shadow bloody and unrecognizable.

"One last thing," Lee said. "I have this new toy that I want to try out on you." That's all that he said. Two men came up to Shadow and pulled his eyelids open, forcing him to watch as a hot, painful, strange, and grey liquid was poured in his eyes for his last sight. Then, they proceeded to pour the rest on his face for it to solidify.

The last sight of Shadow was a image of a kid in a black hoodie and black pants with a strange substances pouring out of the eyes of what appeared to be a mask on his face, which made him appear to be crying. Shadow was hung out on a streetlight for the whole town to see, though he was quickly brought down and covered by the feds.

Months later

Don Lee and his family were sitting on the couch in the living room of his mansion watching TV, when the power went out. The generator kicked in about a minute later, and his wife screamed to the terrifying sight of her husband. He hung from the ceiling with liquid dripping out of those black eyes and a grey mask covering his face.

Throughout the rest of the week, more power-outages occurred in the town around those major mob areas, always ending in the death of a major family member. This murder has been appropriately labeled, "The Crying Corpse". A survivor of these poweroutages reported seeing a boy crying a strange liquid and wearing a mask both similar to what the victim ended up looking like.

FIN
>>
>>17744888
That is the first time I've seen my name written down on 4chan and it is very silly looking. Also my next episode is The Real Chuck E. Cheese which will be ready once I have some free time to record it. I couldn't exactly go full in depth like I did with Jeff and Clockwork, but I think it turned out alright.
>>
>>17744698
That one was decent iirc, at least it seemed plausible and wasn't cursed or nuffin
>>
I'm sure everybody knows about Charlie Brown. If you haven't seen the program on television at some point, you have have caught the VHS tapes that float around bargain bins in the United States.

If not that, you might have seen it in a classroom, as teachers love to show the family friendly television programming to their students. It was in late August of 2013 that I came across a particularly strange episode of the Charlie Brown show in a VHS slipcase that was for "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown", a Halloween episode many people are familiar with.

It was in my grandparents' attic which I found while I was staying in their home in Minneanapolis. I heard that Charles Schultz, creator of Peanuts, grew up in Minneanapolis just a few miles from this summer home.

The actual VHS inside the tape was blank and very old, with marker scrawling "ItGPCB Take 2" and some Japanese or Chinese characters beneath that which seem to have been printed out of some strange ink block. What's strange is that whoever had drawn a pumpkin and apple blossom tree beneath those letters had signed it with the initials "TD."

After some research, I found that there were no people in or around Warner Bros. or any of the other associated companies that would have worked on this episode with those initials. It all seemed kind of strange. I posted on a few forums about the episode but got no responses as to what the episode could be about.

I don't own a VHS-to-digital video converter, so there was no way to put the episode onto the computer. Weirdly enough, the real title was "It's Your First Kiss, Charlie Brown". Many of those VHS tapes had promos for other shows at the beginning, but this looked like some kind of rough cut. I heard the usual Peanuts theme as Charlie Brown walked out of his house with a baseball cap on. Something seemed a little odd about the show, as some weird black lines that looked like spider legs had spiraled up from the corners of the screen.
>>
>>17745214
It was very distracting, but I assumed maybe this episode was meant to start as a dream sequence, as the sky was orange. The camera crawls up and moves to the right in a very jerky and forced manner, as though a huge matte painting that animators used was being forcibly moved out of frame. Snoopy was at 1/3 transparency, eating a bag of peanuts. He looks really nauseated, as though there's something in his water bowl that's making him ill.

The little bird (I don't remember its name) is seen laying on the floor with its legs in the air. I thought it might have been dead, which would have been bizarre, but one leg was twitching spasmodically as the camera cut to snoopy carving a pumpkin. There was a serious graphicness to the pumpkin carving which seemed more stylized than the usual simple animation style.

Snoopy carved a pumpkin to resemble Charlie Brown's head, then put a candle inside the pumpkin. The video stopped there, froze and I heard the Peanuts theme playing, but several keys were being hit wrong. I myself am a professional pianist and could tell that many of the notes were being hit a few notes over for some reason, and it didn't seem intentional. Snoopy carved a cut into Charlie Brown's face, and put a candle inside, and left the pumpkin there.

A time lapse showed the pumpkin slowly withering, rotting, decaying and dying as the candle burned away Charlie Brown's facial features, leaving a skeletal pumpkin that soon became covered in flies and rotted down to nothing.

The next scene just showed Charlie Brown heading to school down the linear path as though the last scene hadn't happened.

Charlie Brown was missing a shoe and his leg was brown colored, it was a very specific detail that I noticed. What's weird is that he knocks at the front door of the school before he is invited in, I've never heard of someone knocking to enter school.

Charlie Brown sits down next to Linus Van Pelt and takes out a brown paper bag lunch.
>>
>>17745215
All of a sudden Charlie Brown's eyes grow exceptionally wide.

"There she is." He says. "The girl with the red hair."

Indeed, Charlie Brown's school crush was one of the major plot points that the show addressed.

"I bet one day," Charlie Brown started. "I'll go up to her and approach her and I'll do something that impresses her and she'll KISS me."

Little cartoon hearts bubbled up around Charlie Brown while he held his hands together and leaned into them, smiling.

He looked a little off. Linus was holding his blanket, but there was a picture of the United States scrawled on it for some reason. "I don't know, Charles. Men, well, boys in our case, shouldn't romanticize such things."

What's weird is that I never heard anyone refer to Charlie Brown as Charles on the show before. The red haired girl crossed the room in kind of a ghastly manner as Charlie Brown opened his paper bag lunch, which contained a peanut butter sandwich with peanuts with a highly stylized drawing of George Washington Carver, inventor of the peanut butter on the cover.

Charlie Brown seemed a little different in the next scene. He looks a little grizzled, maybe slightly older. He has some dust on his face that looks kind of like beard stubble.

The room is full of puddles and puddles of water and there are dead flies everywhere. The plants near the window are dead, too. Charlie Brown walks up to his teacher, and the usual brass noises are made, but Charlie couldn't understand them.

"What?" he said to the sound of the off-key trumpet or trombone.

Indeed, Charlie couldn't understand.

"I think I have some kind of learning difficulty," Charlie said, looking at his shoes sadly.

Pig Pen walked up. "She said that something in the water is making everyone ill and we need to drink this bottled water for the next two weeks."

What's weird is that at the time of Peanuts' syndication, bottled water was not even in circulation yet.
>>
>>17745217
The label wasn't specifically drawn, but it looked kind of like a Zephyr Hills bottle. Charlie Brown went into a shed with broken windows and took out a notebook. He had seen the girl with the Red Hair drop it that morning, but he couldn't get in close enough to reach her.

His heart skipped a beat when he read what was written.

"June 24th, 1967 There's a boy at school that I find really handsome. I think his name is Charlie. I saw him smile at me from across the cafeteria. I want nothing more than to hug him and maybe plant my lips on him and he can smell my hair while I-"

All of a sudden there was some loud bang. It was the sound of a rock hitting the shed.

"What are you doing in there?!" It was Lucy. I guessed all the kids were supposed to be playing football, as Lucy was shown squeezing a football.

"Hurry up, you fussbudget!" she yelled.

What's weird is that a grown Asian businessman is shown walking in the background. From what I know about the show, you never saw the adult characters' heads, so it confused me something terrible. The grown Asian man started to talk as the brass started up, but the camera immediately cut to the right of the screen as the kids were playing football.

Lucy lined the football up for Charlie Brown to kick it. This was a common gag. Whenever Charlie went to kick the football, Lucy would pull it away and Charlie would keel over.

"Okay, ready." Charlie Brown ran toward the football but just as Lucy would pull it away he continued to run out into the field.

"What are you doing, Charlie Brown?" Linus yelled.

He saw the red haired girl climbing onto a bus way out in the field. He chased her across the field just as the bus pulled away, leaving him there, alone.

"No one was even there, Charlie Brown," Linus said.

Charlie sighed. Lucy had thrown a rock at his head rather hard. I guess she didn't get the satisfaction of pulling the football away.
>>
>>17745220
"Ow!" Charlie cried, and blood began to drip down his head.

"What is that?!" yelled Linus.

Evidently none of the characters in the Peanuts universe seemed to know what blood was. Charlie put his hand over the wound, as Lucy opened a first aid kit to find nothing inside.

The next scene showed Charlie Brown's head stitched shut with what looked like the same stitches used on baseballs.

"I have to find that red-haired girl." Charlie said. "I'm running out of time.

He looked at his wristwatch, which appeared to be drawn on with the time "8:16 AM." There was a shot of Snoopy as the Red Baron, but here he was in a B-29 bomber for some reason. Hmm. The next shot was of all of the kids at a school dance.

Charlie was fumbling from within the crowd, trying to get to the red-haired girl. She was turned around behind the fruit punch bowl.

"I'm gonna approach her." Charlie said.

Linus was holding a massive occult book he had checked out from the library.

"I think I figured it out, Charlie," he said, sucking his thumb. "There's a demon from Japanese folklore, called the Yuki-Onna. This demon takes the form of what you want the most."

Charlie didn't seem to be listening.

"And once it finds you, it-"

Charlie walked up to the girl at the fruit punch and circled around her, but she kept turning around. He couldn't get a view of her face.

"Don't touch her, Charlie Brown!" his childhood friend screamed, but Charlie wasn't listening. "It's just a projection of your mind, Charles! It's something you think you want and it will kill you!"

A shot of Linus going up to another grown Asian man was shown.

This time, as he talked, I heard the off-kilter brass, but it slowly began to roll backward, as if an orchestra was getting into tune.

I heard the words "I have become death, destroyer of worlds." as an explosion rocked the building and bright lights shot outside. I guess it was meant to be fireworks.
>>
>>17745222
There was fruit punch all over the floor, but it looked like blood.

Charlie Brown tripped on it, fell and you could see a halo as he slid through the door before the tape popped and recut. Now Charlie was running through a field, which was unfamiliar to anyone that I remembered seeing on the show.

He chased the red-haired girl way, way out into the field while pictures of feet, hair, broken lightbulbs, skulls, and baseball bats were carved into the trees. The trees became more and more narrow, representing a hallway after a while, and Charlie Brown had to squeeze through.

There was what could have been blood, fruit punch, or some other foreign material which Charlie became completely covered in as he chased the girl with the red hair through a snowy area.

"I don't have much time." he thought. "I'm getting old. I have to get that kiss, I have to reach her, I have to-"

He chased the red haired girl through the snow before realizing he was lost in a forest outside of wherever the town in Peanuts was supposed to be. Charlie's eyes widened heavily and disturbingly as the picture distorted now. They widened and widened, becoming more intense, like silly putty pressed to a Peanuts comic strip being slowly twisted and contorted to match someone's warped image. They wiggled and wavered as though they were underwater as he came to a steep cliff overlooking a lake.

There was a red wig stuck to a bloodied stump. He chased the beautiful red-haired girl, before she turned around, revealing two bright demonic red eyes which pierced through the low-quality editing of the Peanuts tape, before she fell backward, down, down into the water as Charlie tried to grab her shoulder.
>>
>>17745226
Charlie Brown the kissless and broken dove into the shallow pool in an attempt to resuscitate what he thought was her. He dove deep, deep down into the water, pulling her up as she coughed up water and blood. Even though she was unconscious, as he went into kiss her, she reeled back in horror like a deer in the headlights.

Was he so abhorrent a creature? He withdrew and then went in again, lip pressed to lip as he blew into her lungs, sending her coughing up blood. As she became conscious, she kissed him and they both kissed there for hours on end, it seemed, as the time lapse showed hours passing and apple blossoms falling from the nearby trees.

Bright lights that stunned both their eyes exploded in the background.

I thought that was the end of this bizarre episode as the screen faded.

But the final shot was more stylized, with a very realistic "HAVE YOU SEEN ME?" drawing stuck to a poster on the wall of the school with a picture of Charlie Brown on it.

"We don't go missing like this." Linus said with a sigh. "It just doesn't happen. I just want to know what happened to my best friend."

A shot of flashlights resembling a search party took up the final few segments of the shot, before the camera zoomed through the trees, to a lake.

It was a shot of a toothless Charlie Brown laying there, frozen, blue, dead. His teeth were shown buried in some rotted carved stump with red hairs around it. His shirt was torn, there were visible lacerations around his neck. There were 'X's in his eyes, but not cartoon 'X's. They looked like...stitches. Dirty brown leaves surrounded him. In his hand was a ripped heart valentine card, and in his heart there was nothing.

-----

[the story just ends there]

my god this was awful
>>
Is the problem with bad pastas the autism or the lack of subtlety?
>>
>>17745315

Yes, along with poor story construction, bad grammar, weak characterization, poor writing voice, and every other problem that can affect an amateur writer amplified by the desire to seem cool on the internet.
>>
What's the edgiest creepy pasta ever? My money's on Ticci-Toby
>>
>>17745383
Clockwork is CRAWLING-tier
>>
>>17745383
And god, the amount of fan art for that abomination.
>>
Cracked might be garbage, but the Tales to tell 'round midnight series were gold.

> "Where's dinner?" shrieked Ted's wife, horrifyingly and also naggingly too, probably.

>Ted had just gotten home and was not about to just magically know where dinner is, because she's supposed to make the dinner, and Ted told her as much, except "Ted" would be "I," there wouldn't be a "had," take out the "ten," change the "was" to "am," change the "s" in "she" to a "yo," change the "h" in "she" to an "o," get rid of the "e" in "she," change the "s" after the apostrophe after "she" to an "r," then add an "e" to the end of the newly formed "you'r." Also change the comma to an exclamation mark. Like this:

>"I just got home and am not about to just magically know where dinner is, because you're supposed to make the dinner!" Ted shouted at his mean 'ol wife.

>That was more complicated than it should have been.

>The narrator takes a nap.
>>
File: 1448788836362.jpg (33 KB, 337x275) Image search: [Google]
1448788836362.jpg
33 KB, 337x275
>>17744620
>I didn't even have time to eat fries
EVERY TIME
>>
File: the_mcdonald's_building2.png (603 KB, 599x772) Image search: [Google]
the_mcdonald's_building2.png
603 KB, 599x772
>>
Found this in the comments section of Squidward's Suicide. This guy wrote it, claims it has no grammatical errors, is better than Squidward's Suicide and was deleted from the wiki. I'm also pretty sure that two of the characters are named after people from Bad Creepypasta, especially since this was in a comment thread where the author directly replied to the guy behind BCP. See if you can even tell me what the fuck happens.

http://pastebin.com/sj5bbVGW
>>
>>17746988
My mistake, "no tense swaps"
>>
>>17747024
I kind of liked Squidward's Suicide. And Dead Bart.
Reading now
>>
>>17746988
>in tent
>there's a living room
wut
>>
>>17744620
anything with the words "HYPER REALISTIC"
>>
>>17744952
>>17744954
>>17744956
>>17744960
I thought this thread was for the worst creepypastas, not the most hilarious. 5/5, would kek again
>>
>>17747029
Dead Bart was at least mercifully short, but some things can't be forgiven and helping to kickstart the hyper realistic trend is one of those.
>>
>>17744620

I got cancer
>>
>I didn't even have time for fries
Literally shit myself with fright
>>
I used to read this web page that was for young teen horror "writers"

I can't remember the name, it might not even exist anymore, but I vaguely remember one story that was literally

>I got a phone call
>the caller id says "999-7734" (if you don't know who that could be, put it in a calculator and hold it upside down)
No, that isn't me being a dick, they actually felt the need to instruct the reader like that
>pick up the phone and
>"hello?"
>man on the line said "666"
>I hang up and go away
>they call back every day
>one day I pick up
>"hello?"
>"666"
>"why do you always say that?"
>"I thought you'd like to know who's standing behind you"
>>
>>17749053

Two questions.

1. Who was phone?
2. Why would a number be standing behind her?
>>
File: 1462202152639.jpg (93 KB, 963x829) Image search: [Google]
1462202152639.jpg
93 KB, 963x829
>>17749053
The devil may he behind me, but I've got GAEA RAGE in my heart
>>
>>17744952
>law of the Jude
Top fucking kek
>>
i'm not sure if this is really the best thread to post this in or if this really even counts as a creepypasta, but i just wrote this and i wanted to know what you guys think of it.

http://pastebin.com/3vafhFnn
>>
Video review guy here, The Real Chuck E. Cheese video is done recording, but some of the audio seems to get corrupted whenever I try to compile the audio together so it's taking longer than expected. Until then you can have this clip of Audacity fucking up on me, I don't know why it did this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gG97G5WabE

Also here's the last two videos I did for anyone who wasn't here for the last thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU34MkYJYu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgNQMvtMWuk
>>
Is Ronald McDonald House supposed to be a joke?
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ronald_McDonald_House
>>
>>17750788
>terrifying ronald mcdonald makeup
This is a fucking horror story here
>>
>>17744952
>one coder did the suicide on his wife
>>
>>17744620
Literally so bad I cant tell if its a joke or not
>>
>>17746326
Cracked took a nose dive since they started to bend over to tumblr/sjws. There's still something interesting every now and then (most of the life experience articles, the occasional John Cheese or Chris Bucholz piece, and 2 or 3 assorted articles every week), but the crushing majority is the kind of shitty writing expected from a particularly literate tumblrina ("waaahh everything is racist/sexist/homophobic and straight white men can be linked to every bad thing in the world and muh patriarchy").
>>
Here's The Real Chuck E. Cheese video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6t_NmSSIcI

It's a lot shorter and less in depth than the other two, so sorry about that. I just can't take this all that seriously without seeming totally autistic.
>>
>>17751857
Yup. Cracked is cancer, but they seem to be trying to go back to the old style little bit as I've noticed the last time I went there about a month ago maybe I was just there on a lucky day and it just looked like they started to move away from the sjw shit
>>
>>17752540
Give me that Laughing guys in red sweaters picture from the video please.
>>
>>17752578
>laughing guys
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 540x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 540x293
>>17752578
>>
File: T_Hanks.jpg (29 KB, 405x348) Image search: [Google]
T_Hanks.jpg
29 KB, 405x348
>>17752615
>>
>>17752540
Now I'm normally not one to discourage someone from engaging in pointless pedantry on the internet, but is there really any use in going into deep criticism of a work that any literate person can immediately recognize as garbage? There's shooting fish in a barrel and then there's just buying a dead fish to slap around.
>>
File: JefftheKiller.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
JefftheKiller.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
I read the 2015, creepypasta wiki administrator-approved "Jeff the Killer" remake a while back, and found that to be pretty abysmal.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer_2015
>>
>>17752683
Trust me, it's not deep criticism, it's maybe 5 minutes of me going over the story and then talking about how stupidly funny it is and how despite that, it's still leagues ahead of Clockwork and Jeff the Killer.
>>
>>17745383
Ticci-Toby is one of the worst examples of "Mary Sue/Gary Stu" I've seen in my life, if I remember it correctly.
>>
>>17752749
Review guy, do this one next.
>>
>>17752805
I'm looking at this shit and I'm seeing shit like "slendy" and "proxy" tagged on what I assume is the original story on wattpad. So yeah, I'm definitely looking at this when I get home from work.
>>
File: 1464545677673.png (34 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1464545677673.png
34 KB, 666x666
Bump
>>
>>17750788
>http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ronald_McDonald_House
Holy shit, I remember reading that when I was younger. It fucking terrified me back then, and I couldn't sleep that night. It was so fucking retarded with so many plot holes looking back on it. I was so stupid.
>>
>>17753487
He didn't even get to finish his fries ;n;
>>
bum
>>
>>17753614
m8, only bump it when it's reached page 7 or above

don't bump it when its on page 3
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (43 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.jpg
43 KB, 514x536
>>17744620
>No cars in parking lot
>thinks statue was looking him and hears laughing
>go inside and find corpses
>still try to get food
I know horror movie/story characters are supposed to be stupid, but, damn.
>>
>>17744620
This one is fucking terrible.
You can hear the autism in his voice/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enz_b_1IJcE
>>
File: chortling skelly.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
chortling skelly.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>17744960
>there were no bullets but only beans
>>
http://youtu.be/b42DAu-Ri-M
>>
File: 1407361583068.jpg (27 KB, 383x409) Image search: [Google]
1407361583068.jpg
27 KB, 383x409
>>17744620
>How did McDonald's end up like this?
>>
>>17752851
>estimated reading time of 22 minutes
Jesus fucking Christ, I'm in for a ride aren't I
>>
I actually made a few creepypastas back in the day. Like way back.

I was Iodine Room Guy and wow that was a shitty pasta series.

Made a decent one that someone saved as a picture once, I lost it after my HDD got fried, probably from fucking Denuvo.
>>
>editing the description to the Chuck E. Cheese video to include more source details
>see videos of readings of the story in my related videos as I do this
>oh cool, this video has like a million views, he must tear it apart
>people in the comments are legitimately asking if the story is real
>the video maker says that the pasta is "pretty creepy"
When I was making that video I thought it kind of went without saying that the story was total garbage, like what this guy >>17752683 said. There are human beings out there who think this story is good and scary at the same time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FRUy_QFoK8
Look at this shit. Read these fucking comments.
>>
File: 1463306582102.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1463306582102.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>17744620
>I hope someone would this mystery anytime soon
>>
File: 984567.jpg (21 KB, 260x341) Image search: [Google]
984567.jpg
21 KB, 260x341
>>17744620
>how did mcdonalds end up like this?
I ask myself that every time I go there.
>>
>>17749229
Zozz.
>>
bum
>>
File: Judge Judy Creepypasta.png (117 KB, 1899x684) Image search: [Google]
Judge Judy Creepypasta.png
117 KB, 1899x684
>>17744952
>>17744954
>>17744956
>>17744960

This was so good that I had to screencap it.
>>
bumpin
>>
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic.exe
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic.exe/Round_2

Who could forget these classic favorites?
>>
>>17744620
>I was free to go wherever I want

NOT A PRISONER! I'M A FREE MAN!
>>
>>17744620
Almost all the creepypastas I've read are shit. And I don't get this, if they're so bad why keep them in your computer after all this time and even so, why the fuck would you post them to make someone angry. I don't get it.
>>
>>17745045
Sometimes suicide is the only option and looks like that's the case for you.
>>
>>17744698
I actually liked that one. It didn't try to overexplain itself and it stayed pretty eerie.

It's possible that video game pastas are so shit-tier, that this one ends up looking okay, though.
>>
>>17758713
Fucking these ones. When they came out, everyone was cumming in their pants over them. I'm glad everyone came to their senses.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 800x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 800x496
Here is arguably the greatest creepypasta I've ever read. Don't read alone or at night
>>
File: 1452884460760s.jpg (5 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1452884460760s.jpg
5 KB, 250x242
>>17744620
>I didn't even have time to eat fries

Dropped.
>>
>>17745217
>Charlie Brown as Charles on the show before.
Marcie totally did though.
>>
>>17744620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf5oS9EWsNU

Made this just now. I've got a lot of moving and work stuff to do, and most of my scripts for upcoming videos aren't completed yet, so there's going to be a bit of a break. Next week it'll probably pick up again.
>>
>>17760531
Even worse is wasting time complaining about it like the lilly white little cracker you are. WOrthless piece of arrogant filth.
>>
>>17760531

Some creepypastas are so bad that they become hilarious.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1081) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1081
>>17749263
But do you have pierce?
>>
>>17761581
>>
Is there any site that has archived all the old jpg copypastas from /x/ back in the day like six years ago? I used to write a few of them, never saved them though.
>>
>>17762105
Creepypasta Wiki's screenshotted pasta galleries have over 200 archived jpg /x/ copypastas
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/new/
Take a shot for every story that doesn't take longer than 30 minutes to read. And just to make sure you actually manage to drink something, take 3 shots for every trigger warning.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-M7L9Mm6pk
>>
I dislike the ones that have a lot of murder or killing in them, feels like they're trying to be a gore movie but fuck up massively and end up being retarded.

>>17761185
Senpai have you considered making a vid about good pastas or ones that you like? Dogscape was pretty good in my opinion.
>>
>>17764692
I do requests before anything else, at least in terms of long, in depth videos and not silly dramatic readings or little minute long videos like the Audacity thing or the video I just released. I do have a request for a sort of side by side comparison of Candle Cove and a shitty lost episode pasta, which I've chosen to be Squidward's Suicide, so I'll have a lot of fun talking about what makes Candle Cove great, it's easily been my favorite part of writing the script so far. And yeah, I liked Dogscape, I'm a big fan of body horror stuff like that, I might cover it some time.
>>
>>17764705
How about comparing Dogscape to some shitty pasta?
>>
>>17764816
I'll be honest, I don't know about other pastas that are like Dogscape in any way. Like, with the Candle Cove and Squidward's Suicide thing, the Lost Episode formula has been used to fucking death, but Dogscape is something that's really unique so there isn't much to compare it to, certainly nothing really shitty that comes to mind. And sure I could just compare it to any old shitty pasta, but then the argument would lose meaning. The whole fish climbing a tree thinks it's stupid thing.
>>
I remember seeing a guy in Reddits 'Creepy' it was really horrible such so that he was apparently banned from nosleep. Could never find it...
>>
>>17764828
Then plainly review Dogscape.
>>
>>17744620

I'm pretty sure that pasta was a comedy in the style of Russian pasta parodies, just the stupidity is a little more subtle. I highly doubt whoever wrote that actually thought it would scare anyone.
>>
>>17764857
I think I remember some people saying in the last couple threads that the author, SlenderMario, was actually being totally serious and regrets writing it at this point.
>>
>>17764984
SlenderMario said he was 12 when he wrote it and was just getting started into creepypastas
>>
>>17753916
agreed
>>
I'm only up to the first journal entry for the Happy Appy video script and it's already almost half as long as Jeff the Killer. I still have the rest of this two and a half hour pasta and it's sequel to go, just going over the plot is going to take up so much time. I know the video I posted today was titled Soon, but in reality it's going to take much longer than any other video I've been suggested. I might have to split it up into multiple parts. Just letting you know what's up so that video earlier didn't seem too misleading, it was more hype building than anything.
>>
>created 25 minutes ago
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Why_I_Barely_Sleep
Get it while it still exists, I don't think this one will be up for much longer.
>>
File: 1461261952933.jpg (21 KB, 474x429) Image search: [Google]
1461261952933.jpg
21 KB, 474x429
>>17765802
>mfw 2 sentences in
>>
>>17744620
>running out of gas
>decide they need to let car rest at McDonald's
Huh
Also by LA do they mean Louisiana cuz Los Angeles doesn't seem like a place for randomly carrying a rifle
>>
>>17765802
>deleted
Anyone got a cap of this one?
>>
>>17766854
I hardly can sleep. I could barely sleepnormally after that. It's because of what happened to me month back and that particular incident made me traumatized and develop this kind of fear and made me an insomniac.

It was past one o'clock in the morning when I woke up. Strangely enough, the room was warmer than usual. And I do remember turning on the lights before sleeping. That's when I remembered, a power cut. It was a usual rotation of power cut since the electricity pole in this area was still in the midst of repair after that accident, wherein a truck hit the pole while avoiding a pedestrian, or what the news had said. I didn't get out of the bed, but tried to sleep the heat away, but something made me froze.

The room turned cold.

There's no way it would turn cold, I thought. The window was completely shut tight and the door was locked. There was no one in the room except me. I calmed myself down and turned to the other side of the bed, closing my eyes. It doesn'tmatter whether or not my windows were closed or the door was, I have to go back to sleep. Otherwise, I might be late for work.

A hand suddenly touched my arm. It felt cold.

I jolted up immediately and looked around, clutching the sheets of my bed. No one. What is going on? Paranoid, I grabbed the nearest object to my bed.

Phone, with no power. Great.

No use. I stood up and went to the drawer to the corner of this small room and tried to find the flashlight. I opened the first drawer. No flashlight. The second? Nothing. Third and fourth had no flashlights as well. I sighed. Then, another cold feeling shot through me.
>>
>>17766920
Cold, cold, so cold!

I turned around. No one. I went back to bed and covered myself with sheets and tried to go back to sleep. I could not sleep because of the cold feeling I have. My hands and feet were tremblingand my whole body shaking. There was no wind, but the sheet I barely grasped had been blown, enough for my face and my torso to be seen. I was horribly shocked on what I saw.

It was... How the hell should I describe it?! Nothingness? No! It was... Something!

It was on top of me. It's eyes were black, it's face was black everything black! As it comes close to my face, it made a horribly sinister grin. It's mouth was... large. Anatomically large. It's teeth was as sharp as blade. I couldn't move an inch. It started to grab my by the wrist and ankles and started consuming me slowly. I was helpless. I tried to scream, call for help, but not one word can be heard of me. I was desperate, I need help. I tried wriggling, but it's grasp on me was inhumanly stronger. Before I faded into darkness, all I could remember was the wide grin of the dark creature.

I woke up, sweat pouring heavily on my forehead. It was a night mare. Just a nightmare... but everything that happened was so... real. That grin made my spine chill. All I could remember was... it's grin. I could not forget a demonic smile like that.
>>
>>17766920
>>17766924
Man, that's garbage
I mean, absolutely fucking horrible
>>
>>17744952
>some were ill and some got fat for no unexplained reason. It is rumoured that one coder also did the suicide on his wife…he was later fired from Activision because of that.
>>
>>17766920
>>17766924
thanks senpai
>>
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/It_Lives
Here's another good, which is to say bad, one.
>>
>>17744620
All of them
>>
File: 1440277654880.png (226 KB, 511x474) Image search: [Google]
1440277654880.png
226 KB, 511x474
>>17744952
>>17744954
>>17744956
>>17744960

this has now become my fav pasta
>>
>ctrl-f
>no holders
>no scp
Thematic creepypastas were always bland.
>>
>>17765939
He meant Los Angeles, it said Los Angeles in the story
>>
I think creepypastas are pretty much dead. The internet has become too big for it, the initial charm of literally copying and pasting stuff without knowing where it came from has been lost now that everything in the internet is easily archived and traced.

It's devolved into a medium for shitty horror short stories that people produce en masse. Even the charade of they all being real is forsaken. There's nothing actually "creepypasta" about them other than being made in the internet. People have missed the point of them being the internet equivalent of urban legends/folklore and instead write fucking novels. You can just look for actual short stories by published writers and get on average higher quality literature.

If you want something that feels like old good creepypastas, you ironically now have to look for true stories. This reddit page is pretty good at that, I think https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsNotMeet/top/?sort=top&t=all
>>
>>17764828

Dogscape is a joke coming from Something Awful's FYAD subforum
>>
>>17757637
Thank you for this
>>
>>17749784
>upload this to the wiki
>get a couple comments but nothing major
>search google to check it again today
>someone's done a fucking reading of it
it's like a 9 year old kid, you can barely hear his voice and he flubs almost every line but that's still pretty surreal
>>
>>17771099
link
>>
>>17771120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_7ne0LJZiE
little shit also gives away the twist in the title
>>
>>17749784
I really enjoyed this.

I was imagining a completely different story in my head than the one you are telling.
>>
>>17772149
i'm glad to hear that, it was definitely what i was going for. my only regret is that i think i could have made it a little bit longer and added details of the burning sun and maybe disease.
>>
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Condemned_iPod
Tell me that title doesn't strike fear into your heart
>>
>>17774455
Just did this one. Man, fuck this story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDTRyK9lmUk
>>
>>17745040
>Shadow M. Swarthout
>>17745041
>Don Lee
Nothing makes a shitty story quite like awful naming.
>>
bum
>>
Does an anon have the maine taxi driver img compilement?
>>
>>17744698
The Majora's Mask one is alright
>>
>>17779577
I liked Godzilla NES until the end when it went full cheesy anime.
>>
It was a nice bright sunny day and I just got my weekly allowance and I really wanted to buy a game. My father fucked me in the ass, but it was a bright sunny day so I didn't care that much. I was at a garage sale with my mom, and I bought a copy of Donkey Kong 64. "Wow!" I said, "I can not wait to play this one!"

My mom handed me the cartridge. I noticed it was missing something. It no longer had a label, but it did have something written on it: "Donkey Kong 64: The Unsold Copy" I turned the cartridge over, and to my surprise, the real Shigeru Miyamoto had signed it. I was so excited to have that signature, I got on my two-wheeler and rode really fast back home. I didn't even bother to drive it into the garage, I just jumped off my bike and threw my bike into the lawn like they do in those shows. I ran into the house, and I popped that sucker into that Nintendo 64, put on that play button, and got ready for a special treat.

This was when I first noticed something was wrong. When I put in the cartridge, I felt it lock in. I had never noticed other games do that before. I tried taking it out, but it wouldn't come out at first. So I just figured maybe there was a little piece of plastic sticking out. I just let it slide. I turned on the game, and there it is! The old logo I used to remember, a year ago when I was one!

The DK Rap started playing, but something was off about it. The lyrics were all jumbled, and their eyes were glitching up. But I just shrugged it off and pressed start, ready to relive some of my childhood memories. I looked past the DK Rap. I said "time to play my favorite game!" I started a new file up, and usually when Donkey Kong sees a banana he says "OH. BA-NA-NA." but he did not this time. He said, "EUGCHHHH! BANANA!" It sounded like a little boy screaming, I couldn't quite make it out. That's when I turned around and saw my mom in red face paint. (1/2)
>>
Knocking my mother off (she was being a goof as usual), I started it up. It was just like I remember it, the pan-in with the bird and everything, you guys know the rest. Cranky Kong told me I had to go get the three barrels so I could learn the basics: climbing, breaking barrels, and jumping. But something strange happened. After Cranky told me my mission, the barrels were nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find the barrels. Confused, I entered the Banana Horde, hoping to find something to do.

After entering the Banana Horde, I noticed the screen was a lot darker than usual. I tried to adjust the tv brightness but for some reason, it stayed as dark as it was. Then I got the idea that I would get on Skype and contact my friends and ask them if they knew anything about this banana sound Donkey Kong made, as well as the glitch eyes and jumbled lyrics of the rap, my mom in red face behind me, and the missing barrels that Cranky spoke of. As I stood there on Skype, after pressing enter, I waited. Ten seconds later, I saw that my friend was beginning to type as the three little dots began to bounce. But then they stopped. Whatever he was going to write, he never sent me. So I went back to the game but now I realize something was very wrong. The screen had gotten darker, even more so than before. This is when things really started to shake me up. I looked in the corner of the screen and I noticed something was happening so I made Donkey Kong walk over there.

To my utter and complete shock, a 3D model of King K. Rool started rising out of the terrain, but he had no textures. He was purple. He faced my character and had no animations, he was T-Posing. He slowly moved towards Donkey Kong and I made Donkey Kong run the other direction as fast as I could. I watched in terror as my favorite monkey hero got torn to shreds, screaming in agony. I couldn't help but cry a little as I saw Donkey Kong's ribcage burst open by King K. Rool's claws. (2/3 mistaken )
>>
When I saw it, I screamed. I turned the game off. I started back. I reset the game and tried to pull the game out, but I couldn't. I decided to give it another go.

All that appeared on the screen was a photorealistic dead monkey, with flies buzzing around it and a tie poorly photoshopped on his body. It looked like someone had really killed a monkey and put a tie on it. I didn't know what to do. I grasped at my heart. It started to beat faster and faster. Suddenly the picture zoomed out, and I was greeted to the Nintendo opening from the GameCube game "Luigi's Mansion", you know the one. The zoom-out suddenly showed that the Banana Horde was not as I remembered it. The bananas were rotten, dripping with ooze of some kind. And the face? Well, that was actually a face that was stabbed by a stake with all the other Kong heads on it. You know, Stinky Kong, Candy Kong, Lanky... Lanky was crucified like Jesus. Crispy Kong, Cookie Kong... they were all dead, ripped apart. And the purple King K. Rool, hording over his horde of bananas, made a loud static noise.

This was when my Skype finally messaged me back. I ran over to my computer and there was my friend being held by the hair by King K. Rool himself. Only my friend didn't have his usual body beneath his head, he was decapitated! And the picture was followed by text that said "this is real." THIS IS REAL.

Finally, my tv flickered. Text appeared.

"This is only a demo, but thank you for playing my game. Please buy it when it come out.

-Shigeru Miyamoto" (3/3)
>>
>>17779699
>>17779711
>>17779715

You cut out the best part you piece of shit. There was no poopy dookie everywhere where is my poopy dookie everywhere?
>>
>>17779651
The ghost of the author's dead girlfriend was being hunted by RED or something, right?
>>
>>17780227
If I remember right, his cartridge is haunted by RED which psychologically torments him and makes him feel guilty about his girlfriend's death, but her ghost also inhabits the cartridge and helps him beat the game and RED. I think there's also a sequel but I haven't read it yet.
>>
>>17780297
Welp, time to give it another read
>>
>>17780315
See you in a few hours.
>>
>>17780404
>http://nesgodzillacreepypasta.blogspot.com/2012/03/regarding-sequel-and-other-stuff.html
That was posted in 2012
>>
>>17753916
This belongs in a cringe thread
>>
File: 1448641907620.png (542 KB, 805x449) Image search: [Google]
1448641907620.png
542 KB, 805x449
>>17766920
>>17766924
this is the first time I have ever felt the desire to actually rip the top off my computer tower and shit directly into the internet
>>
>>17780842
Is your favorite part the part where it was literally just a fucking dream and absolutely none of it mattered in any way whatsoever

That's my favorite part
>>
File: maine taxi guy.png (2 MB, 4265x6628) Image search: [Google]
maine taxi guy.png
2 MB, 4265x6628
>>17779107
>>
>>17780855
no it started sometime around the middle of the second paragraph
>>
File: One million keks.jpg (10 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
One million keks.jpg
10 KB, 240x210
>>17744952
>>17744954
>>17744956
>>17744960
I'm almost crying
>>
i am right pasta what is of think

this tail is of begin when i was to go looking for video game for buy. dark and stormy is this nigth, and my head is to this day still very moist., i was look for garage sail, but no luck so far. had everyone gone someweher to do? when the lightnigng came i see a man sitting at garage sail stan.d i park my trikucle and appreach the man. he is say to me, you aer here to of buy video for game, yes. how does he knwe. i am scared to this day and he says to me i have the somt berfect of vbideo games for you. i looke adn he is holding a copy of pokemon xd. this is my favorite bame so i sak him for the charging cost rpice. he sayid is is for of no bcharge. i ruhs gome so fhast i left my trujickyle behind at the man's plaece. not that i would nede it for i would soon am already dead to this day. when i get hom e i looked at the cartridge, to my horor i saw that it did not saty pokemon xd, but pokemon 6666.exe an d lugia was srepleced by santa. i am of terrifiend of but it is probsably jsut a ghlitch. i stick the cd-rom into my xbox and start the game. there is not title screnngin except for one split second where i am can see me but i am of blod which is very much realisitc. eevee is also and there which too is blod but i think is just nwe evolutions. nwe game beganand i am niside the lab but everyone is daerd.
>>
>>17782345
who did this gappen,. the only pokemon i haev is eevee who i snamed BLOD in all caps and i shiver myself in teror. i go down an elvaotor but when i reach ther bottom santan is right behgind me. i try to ran away but santanta challenges me to a pokemon dool. i am sent into battle and al of satann's pokemon are level 667 and my BLOD is onmly level 10.3. . i don't get a chance to attack because satana's pokemoenj attack emfirst and BLOD is die. he loks throguh the tv screen at me and say WHY. i am so scare i run to my mom and dad but thry have been killed too. ignoring this, i go back to look at the gmae and stan is looking at me. he is say NOW THE TIME HAS CUM and nextg thing ai knwe i am ded. i write this to you from beying the deadness to begin you a massage. never by bideo games from old men in thetunderstroms. it is too late for me and to this dat stanta chases me throuhg h e double hockey sticks.

heop you liek ignore grammer eroes is diffucultg to type hwen ded.
>>
>page 9
bump
>>
>>17760356
AND MY BLOOD IS MY OWN NOW!
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>17767554
>that SCP about the racist alien from another dimension that hates humans
>everyone praising for being "progressive"
>>
goddamn this thread keeps almost 404ing instantly
>page 9
>>
>>17744700
There's one by slimebeast that's pretty good, called like stalking ancestor or something like that
>>
>>17783977
I had to think about which racist monster you were talking about. Pretty sure you mean the one with the foggy windows
>>
>>17784771
tell me about it
>>
File: Page 143 unpublished draft.jpg (232 KB, 750x971) Image search: [Google]
Page 143 unpublished draft.jpg
232 KB, 750x971
>>
>>17744952
>some got fat for no unexplained reason

Select all images with trees.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1464666467347.jpg (87 KB, 1019x1077) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464666467347.jpg
87 KB, 1019x1077
>>17744620
>That's when I saw a small bomb in one of the dining tables.
>>
>>17787601
>he doesn't bring his homemade bombs to mcdonalds just in case
which la do you live in
>>
>>17760715
10/10 would get fingered by Finger Guy
>>
>>17752691
It's a lot more realistic and interesting than than the actual story, gotta give it that.
>>
>>17788054
>interesting
I can't agree with you here, it bored me to fucking tears. I can't deny that it's written better, but I still did not care about Jeff's character even a little bit.
>>
>>17780842
Keked
>>
so there was this one time when the slender mas had decided to do something out of the ordinary. he went to go and join the Mario cart rally and he did he won every race because he would just teleport to the end. Mario was getting mad at his behavior and started to build a car that could kill him and stop slender from stealing his flame. This car had all that it needed to destroy slender man. he built it and the next race he found out that slender can't be killed, he just made him angry he went on a rampage and he killed all the members of the Mario cart.

This is how Wario started his gaming and he got famous///
>>
>THE DEMONIC PIKACHU

After school, my best friend Marc and I we found ourselves at home to listen to the episode of Pokemon playing at 3:30. We always went to my house because her mother was depressed. My mother was tired of always having at home and so after the episode is going to play out. Playing outside was rather playing game-boy advance under the trees in my yard! I had Fire Red and Leaf Green him, the brother Marc had erased his game so we enjoyed making special team or finding secrets with his game instead of collecting badges.

That day he was proud of his team showed me that he had prepared the night before, he had told me about all day! 6 pokémon his team was the Pikachu! He explained that AC had taken her two hours to catch them in the forest near Pallet Town. A few minute later, going with his team confront Misty Pikachu it was attacked by a Pikachu in the tall grass. But it was a strange Pikachu, he had demonic eyes and bloody tail. Just seeing him we knew that it was not normal, so I ran inside to get a camera of my father.

I'm back with the camera started 5 minutes later and Marc always expect, he had not responded to the attack of demonic Pikachu to let me take his picture. So I took the photo you can see below. Then I tell him to attack that damn Pikachu but he does not want he's afraid of what will happen. I reassured him as best I can, but he does not move he said that the mad Pikachu wants to punish using Pikachu to fight and he wants to hurt the drag and not pokemon. This is so that monent off the game-boy and rises.

I ben mouth, it just erased the evidence of our discovery! Fortunately I have the picture of the battle, but at that moment I push him and he cries ... after he goes home crying.
>>
>>17790736

>THE DEMONIC PIKACHU (2 of 3)

The next day, I feel bad and tries to talk to him at school but he ignores me. This is the first time we staggered like that! At recess I seek to play ball as usual but it is under a tree and playing his game of Pokémon. I apologize and told me that everything is okay, but he did not want to play with me. That evening, it does not come to listen to the TV at home and I play alone at Game-boy.

During the next two weeks the same thing days every repeat, he does not want to play with me and isolates EVERY day. I find flat play alone and I play soccer with friends in another place to continue my part of Fire Red.
I had almost forgotten the story but the evil pikachu but haunted nights and sometimes I wondered if this was not what had changed the behavior of my friends. One day Marc was away, my friend Jessica came to see me at my locker after school, she said she had found my game-boy floor. I knew it was that of Mark because I recognized the stickers stuck on pikachu he had the week before. I told him it was not mine but she replied that I lived near his home and that I could give myself. I accepted.

Walking to Marc I wanted to look at where it was made in his game. He was returned to Fuschia city and always had his team of Pikachu. That's when I connectai on Bill's computer to see all his Pokémon I jumped: 14 boxes were full, there were 420 Pikachu !!! In the space of three weeks Mark had captured all these Pikachu, I felt like crying ... I guess he was trying desperately diabolical pilachu.
>>
>>17790742

>THE DEMONIC PIKACHU (3 of 3)

I arrived outside his house and I put the Game Boy. I rang home and his mother opened the door in a robe de chambre and a cigarette on the edge of the mouth. She looked tired and looked at me disdainfully. I told him I'd take his game to his son and told me I just had to go bring him myself in his room. I tried to make conversation and I asked him why Mark did not come to school that day, she said she had not saw it up. That's when I was really mad seus it, it was not surprising that Mark was acting weird. I opened the door of his room.

Marc was on his bed, naked and he drew on his skin with a yellow wax pencil. He was trying somehow to draw a Pikachu on his belly. All over the wall through, there were drawings of Pikachu and EVERY objects of his room had at least a picture of what pokemon yellow. When he saw me, Marc looked at me with a smile moron. He said: Pika pika ... Chuuuuu! And he grimaced trying to be cute.

I ran to tell his mother to go to her room. She burst into tears and told me to leave. I stood outside his house to see what was going to spend it. His mother took him in his arms and emmenat in the car. When Marc saw me on the other side of the street, he blew in the glass to make mist and drew a Pikachu. I saw the car disappear down the street.

I told this story to my parents but they have never believed me and the school has met me and told me to stop using the false rumor about Mark. I never saw him again, he should be in a mental institute. No one has ever believed me and a month later his mother moved.
>>
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL BE KILL BY DEMONS!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson," the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US," said the demons!
"I will shoot at him," said the Cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons," he shouted!
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons."
And then, John was a Zombie.
>>
>>17750717
this is very good
>>
>>17790770
Poor John.
>>
>>17790770
The demons did got him in the end. I guess his dad was right all along.
>>
>>17791111
Nice digits for an ancient meme
>>
File: observe em.png (141 KB, 990x551) Image search: [Google]
observe em.png
141 KB, 990x551
>>17791129
not as good as THESE
>>
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Amazing_World_of_Gumball_-_The_Grieving
http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/I_Can_Fix_This
the second one is cringy as fuck
>>
>>17768462

hm this is a really interesting point, thanks for the link
>>
>>17792358
>http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/I_Can_Fix_This
oh god i think i saw that one posted here once or twice
>>
>>17792358
jesus christ the i can fix this pasta is a cringy fanfic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQIEZG-RXQ
>>
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/BooTube

>puppet making puns
>laugh track
>monsters
This can not be serious.
>>
The nosleep rant is up. I'll probably start working on the Sonic.exe video next. On that note, and to keep the thread going, fuck Sonic.exe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZVT7gsZ08o
>>
>>17795318
Review ticy toby, blast those silly fuckers already, i swear this thing is the stupidest fucking creature in all of fiction, it reeks of mary sue, angst and underage, you thought jeff was terrible, this nigga is some next level shit compared to him.
>>
>>17795354
Don't worry, that one's on my list and I have a lot of shit to say about it. Not the least of which is the fact that it's piggybacking on arguably the most famous internet horror character ever.
>>
>>17795360
review this please http://trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Amazing_World_of_Gumball_-_The_Grieving

it was considered a classic & was on the creepypasta wiki until august 2015 when a few trollpasta users convinced the creepypasta admins to delete it
>>
>>17795758
>look on the author's wiki page
>"lost episode pastas are my personal favourite flavour"
>dislikes: stupid, overused, cliche creepypastas
Well this is going to be fun.
>>
http://www.creepypasta.com/it-has-no-face/
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Mama
>>
>>17797430
Well that second one was just all around unpleasant.
>>
>>17786498

>she was pregnant but that could be dealt with in the morning, providing she was still alive

Fucking laugh every time
>>
>>17797830
she's not pregnet i checked
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>17797430
>Mama
>>
>>17744620
I got one from my own hometown.

Here we have a really old bulding - over 110 years - that's right in the heart of the city. It's today a school, but it originally was a Convent, or some shit like that. So, lots of nuns lived there.

One time one ofthe nuns got sick with some disease no one really understood. She basically never left the bedroom and just remained there for extended periods of time agonizing.

But some people suspected the nun in question, in reality, was pregnant and trying to hide the baby from everyone, including her own family. Suposedly, the father of the child was a mason that few months back did some services in the building and hung around for some time.

The gossip eventualy reached the father of the nun - a rich farmer by the name of Leônidas Melo. The same guy was also accused of burning down poor people's home for land developing kiling a lot of people burned.

When he got the gossip, he got /pissed. he found the mason guy and tortured him to death while he was tied to a tree near a river. People said he died begging for water.

Before his death, the Farmer cut off his dick to offer as a sacrifice to a demon of sorts, the same demon people said he sold his soul to - Sete Peles.

After that, the gossip had grown and spread like wild fire; He then disowned the nun and pretended she never existed. A whole newspaper was bought by him, just so the story would not spread even further;

In one night the nun was found with her wrist slit. Her belly was of a pregnant woman that recently gave birth to something, saggy and bloody. Her placenta and fluids were by her legs and she was wearing a torn dress.

The thing is her baby was never found, nor his corpse. All you could see was a few stains os blood that started on her limp body and head through the door only to dissappear.

Older people say that the Leonidas guy sold his sould to devil so he could get rich and poweful. But after he survided a attempt at his life - - cont.
>>
>>17800002
some guy Pau de Fumo tried to murder him, he proposed a new deal with Sete Peles. He would give the soul of the first descendent to be born in his family. Sete Peles preferred the clean soul of a baby so he accepted the deal and gave back Leonidas soul.

Leonidas then tried to trick the Devil, by cuting his own balls so he couldn't have any more kids. His older son had already died before, and he send his daughter to a convent.

But because she fucked the mason, now the baby soul would be Sete Pele's.

People tell that Sete Pele's actuaylly was born into the world at the day and was preparing for the apocalypse.
>>
File: Mayor McCheese.jpg (853 KB, 1574x2057) Image search: [Google]
Mayor McCheese.jpg
853 KB, 1574x2057
Best creepy pasta i have ever read
>>
>>17795318
>thats you
>youre andrew dobson
biggest twist

good job btw, liking these
>>
theres a skelington in u right now
>>
File: Obama-laughing.jpg (67 KB, 424x420) Image search: [Google]
Obama-laughing.jpg
67 KB, 424x420
>>17766924
>It's eyes were black. Its face was black everything black!
>It's mouth was... large. Anatomically large.
>>
>>17744967
>filename.wtf
>>
>>17802007
>it's dick was black and anatomically large
>>
>>17745040
>Shadow M. Swarthout
psychically cringed
>>
It was finally here. The day they had waited for with bated breath, in wonder, and in fear.

Their first reaction had been overwhelming joy. But a doctor’s visit had revealed alarming news: the doctors were prepared to do everything they could, but it was uncertain if Olaf could survive the delivery.

Mike Wazowski had begged his lover not to go through with it. It was dangerous, and he couldn’t bear the thought of losing him. ‘We could adopt!’ he had pleaded. But Olaf was unwavering; he desperately wanted to bring their child into the world, even if it ended up costing his own life. Mike eventually came to terms with the snowman’s wishes. This was so incredibly important to him.

Seeing him lying there on the hospital bed, in the struggles of labour, Mike could only think that he had never been more beautiful.

"Mike…I love you," Olaf said shakily.

"Don’t worry, my honey-cicle," Mike said, grasping his thin, wooden hand. "You’re going to be just fine."

"Promise me, you’ll take good care of her…"

Mike placed a loving hand on his snow angel’s cheek. “You know I will. But you’re going to help me! We’re going to raise our beautiful child together, okay?”

"Of course…" Olaf smiled.
>>
You think school is tough right heh, heh WRONG! ( lol spongebob refrence) Anyways, near a town called "Harissville" there is a haunted school there. 6 floors for each grade level, not like other schools. K, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. There is a local lengend aboot the school. There were like 8 hallways. Each one about 10 rooms. A Super school like you might say.

Just dont stay there for long. Or else. You see, on the 6th floor, 6th hallway, class 6. Dont enter there ever! Because of the paranormal activity inside the classrom. It was a math class were most hell is located. A normal classroom. With a teacher, aboot 31 kids. Many say that the teacher was insane.

Lost in tought, many of the kids were. As usual aboot 10% were done. 45% were still doing the work. 20% asleep. 25% not doing anything.

The teacher was reported to have been in a mental insitituion for a year or so. For spelling words with bloody guts. His evil was devilish. But he kept it on a down low. He once went insane and stabbed a kid in the brain. Many people tried to put a cross on him, but it melted off.

Game. The College of Game, Harissville it was called. School was called "college" all the time. This might not have been much of a Spicy creepypasta. But I tell you what. Read the first word of every paragraph :)
>>
>>17803953
Whew
>>
>>17804066
>>17803953
absolut filth
>>
File: 1456454884232.png (208 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
1456454884232.png
208 KB, 412x352
>>17792358
I remember reading that Gumball one a while back, first time reading I Can Fix This though.
>>17791922
Heh.
>>
>>17804162
I've seen I Can Fix This posted here on /x/ at least twice now, I think it was the actual author posting and I think he was being serious. Also thank you I worked hard for those dubs.
>>
>>17753623
Nigger I'll bump it whenever the fuck I want to bump it
>>
eternal memepasta cringe bread
>>
>>17805831
you got that right. this thread will live for as long as there are shit creepypastas. or at least until bump limit.
>>
>>17744620
Remember the first time you ever read "squidwards suicide"? The way your stomachs dropped, and you were legitimately frightened?

That's the way i felt reading this pasta. It wasn't pretentious like "pen pals", or long and boring like "humper monkeys ghost story". It was the perfect mix of simplicity, horror, and realness.
Upvote'd.
>>
>>17805961
>pasta pasta
>absolut filth
>>
>>17744620
I love this pasta because it reminds me of the bullshit stories that classmates used to tell in breaks
>>17761185
bretty gud
>>
>>17805619
>replying to a 2-week-old post
>>
>>17744698
It was OK until the video game became real and hunted him down in his home.
>>
Have any of you ever read 'the story of Robert Elm'?
>>
File: 1444902026973.jpg (99 KB, 970x990) Image search: [Google]
1444902026973.jpg
99 KB, 970x990
> suddenly an overwhelming feeling of dread starts in my stomach
this fucking sentence is what makes me furiously drop pastas. I can only think of some autistic looking faggot walking down the street and suddenly dropping on the floor and muttering "woaah aaaoh haaah houuuh waaooouh" through tears and that makes me very fucking mad. either I am misinterpreting the word or the writer is a dumb fucking faggot
>>
>>17808249
i get what they're going for when they say it. it's that feeling you get when you feel like you're being watched or when you know something bad's about to happen, but it's never done well. it's just "hey, are you feeling tension yet? i'm a shit writer so i have to artificially create it with this lazy bullshit"
>>
Symphony of the night creepypasta, deleted, had a kid crying because some cut scene had someone ask why the player was doing this and alucard "Just said 'Yami'"
>>
>>17809914
>why are you doing this
>dark
>>
>>17754339
I did the illustration of WHO WAS PHONE in a bad imitation of LegoRobot

I didn't expect to see it still floating around all these years later
>>
File: 1462474309460.png (1 MB, 1319x1204) Image search: [Google]
1462474309460.png
1 MB, 1319x1204
Saw this posted on here about two weeks ago in an actual creepypasta thread. I still have trouble believing someone actually thought it was scary.
>>
>>17811985
>every single fucking day this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face
>>
File: Whowasphone.png (24 KB, 291x1608) Image search: [Google]
Whowasphone.png
24 KB, 291x1608
>>17810334
this one?
>>
I was been going to school there for a wile. The kids all looked like me, talked lie me, and we all went to the same church

My parents were very religous and didn't let me forget for one second. Every. Single. Day. They pounded the word of God into me like i was going to die if I didt do it. Sometime, Dad would get angry becuse I wouldn't do what the book said to do. Prety soon, I started to hate them. I made a packed with the devil that I would get back my revenge on them if he give me superpowers. He said yes and signed "x" on the contract made out of my own skin. It hurt prety bad.
I went to my mom bed at night and killed her, but Dad was right nex to her and I killed him to.

Soon, I saw what I did and cried. Then the devil came up to me and said "good job, now here are your superpoweres". A light came from his hand and past into my head and instently I fell asleep

The next day I woke up and was almost late for School! I got on the bus and all I could see everywhere was blood red like blood was actually in my eyes. A kid turns to me and said "hey you're eyes are RED" but I started freaking out because it was really slow. His muth moved slow, his voice was deep and he even blinked at the speed of a turtle.

Was this a superpowers that the devel gave me?
>>
>>17814191
A few days later, I noticed all my poweres were super strenth, super speed and my skin invinciblity.

Suddenly, I heard a group of kids talk about gay peple and I get relly mad. This is becaause Devil doesnt like gays? And now I have the Devil inside me?

They say that in America there are alot of gays peple so I move to America because I can becaause I put on a beard and us my dad's passport.

I leave my school friends behind, they don't say goo bye. I plane lands in america and it really does smell like freedom as they said.
>>
>>17814194
Prety soon, I meet a prety girl named Bethany Peirson Who is very nice to me

Prety soon I move to orldno in Florida and Bethany starts crying because she said" I had a dream about you shotting up a club in orladno 2 years ago and now we are actually in orladno"

The Devil inside me took control and hit her. I started crying because I didn't want to hit Bethany, because we did it the night before. Than, the Satin inside me took me to a gun shop and made me buy a gun. I coldn't stop me from doing it. It was a machine gun. Then he made me beat up a police and take the pistel.

I walked to a gay club and saw a gay men kissing. Then the devil made me shoot them both in the brain. The Cops try o shoot me, but my superpowers keep me a live. Bullets bounce off my invincable skin. And everything is slow so I'm really fast and shooted lot of people in a short time. I take control for a second with my superstrwnthsay Allah whack bar which my parents taught me somehow means I Praise God and the Devil leaves me. I saw what I did again and can't evern cry because it is so bad. I realise the only way out is to kill myself, butit my skin still invincable? I put the machine gun in my muth and pull the trigger and then Im dea-
>>
>>17814191
>>17814194
>>17814197
Nice
>>
>>17814197
Way too soon, boi
>>
File: monstrosity.jpg (525 KB, 994x1537) Image search: [Google]
monstrosity.jpg
525 KB, 994x1537
The most fucked up thing about this monstrously disturbing story?
It might be real.
>>
>>17744620
>dead corpses
As opposed to live ones.
>>
>>17744698
>Skybox is super real
There are creepypastas about Morrowing HD texture packs? Now THAT'S bottom of the barrel.
>>
What are THOSE sentences, /x/?

>hyper realistic...
>i suddenly felt/got an/this _____ sensation...
>by the time you'll be reading this, i'll be (already) gone.
>i tried to _____, but it didn't work.
>someone was watching me.
>it was waiting for me/us.
>i felt like i was going to...
>"_____", it said.
>don't touch it!
>_____, watch out!
>it looked like _____, but it was _____.
>_____ corpses.
>>
File: 6.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1944
>>
>>17815125
>...dead child. Now allow me to explain how this dead child looked in graphic detail
>>
>>17815125
Soul-crushing anything. Eldritch anything. Any sentence that includes a variation of

>it was just wrong
>should not have been possible
>>
Always related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQIEZG-RXQ&list=PLo4M1tlpv9rt9Q3mdIHWdeNBGU-riKEsT&index=8
>>
>>17815125
>I don't normally post on /x/ but
>Allow me to explain
>I suppose I should start at the beginning
>It's still looking at/eating/killing me as I'm posting this
>>
>>17815762
People posting at the moment they're experiencing some kind of paranormal activity always takes me out of it.
>>
>>17815125
>"It ______ dead at me."

Also what are some good pastas around a 15 minute read time that you all personally enjoy?
>>
>>17814496

I couldn't read past the first sentence.
>>
>>17815125
>guttural
not even a sentence, the second i read that word i drop it
>>
>>17815125
>>17815240
>>17815274
>>17815762
>>17816147
>I don't normally post on /x/ but I suddenly got this soul-crushing sensation... Like someone was watching me. I suppose I should start at the beginning, allow me to explain. I wanted to play a favorite old video game of mine, Donkey Kong Country so I dug my SNES out of the garage. I tried to play the game, but it didn't work, the cartridge and console were too old. I decided not to let it get me down and downloaded an emulator, this was a grave mistake. Once I booted up the rom, I felt like I was going to throw up, I couldn't explain it. Instead of the cheerful jingle Cranky Kong played at the start of the game, I heard a gutteral rumbling sound. I skipped the intro, thinking it might have been a glitchy rom, and started the first level. I could already tell something was wrong, it felt like someone was watching me and the dismembered corpses of all of Donkey Kong's allies were lying in the banana room. Suddenly a cut scene played, Donkey Kong slowly walked to the left of the screen. I saw it then, it looked like a banana, but it was covered in blood. Donkey Kong, watch out! Don't touch it! But that banana... It was waiting for me... "Your time has come, Jeffery" it said. (Jeffery is my name.) Then the screen flashed to a graphic picture of a dead child for a split second before glitching into a hyper realistic picture of Donkey Kong. He jumped out of the screen and got me. By the time you read this, I'll be gone, he's still eating me as I post this.
>>
>>17817347
That was absolutely perfect
>>
>>17814496
>bumbum cheeks
>its tiny cuntlet
>pull little ingas uterus right through her vagina
>>
>>17815125
>for some strange reason i felt...disturbed
>it was truly disturbing
>i wont go into detail over how....disturbing it was
>>
>>17817347
40/10 would do/listen to dramatic reading of
>>
File: sigh.png (151 KB, 400x415) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
151 KB, 400x415
>>17814496
>as it began, we had both already had violent sex in her little babycunt
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 224x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 224x387
>>17814191
>>17814194
>>17814197

Wow man

Just wow.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.