[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://teamrock.com/feature/2014-09 -07/mercyful-fate-backwa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: KingDiamondcandle.jpg (29 KB, 500x620) Image search: [Google]
KingDiamondcandle.jpg
29 KB, 500x620
http://teamrock.com/feature/2014-09-07/mercyful-fate-backwards-tapes-human-skulls-and-table-football#

>When we arrived the first thing I noticed was that there were no light bulbs in the place, none at all. We were feeling our way by candlelight (t was already dark by the time we got to the flat). King explained, “I don't like electrical lighting as it drives away the spirits, and I love to have them near me”.

This made me think, what if we don't see spirits anymore because electricity drives them away, as King claims. I mean, before electricity, people claimed they saw ghosts and shit.
>>
But don't people claim to see spirits even today?
>>
>>17709067
This is one of those things that's true regardless of whether or not you think every paranormal thing in history was just people being impressionable and having their "mind" play tricks on them.

If they're just hallucinations then yes better lighting is gonna drive them away. If they're real and they don't like to be seen then yes, better lightning is gonna drive them away. Whether you attribute any agency to the phenomenon or not, the result is the same.

THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT PARANORMAL.
>>
>>17709082
Well, they do, but I don't remember that someone who lives in a city claimed ghost sighting, it's always some desolate place or somewhere with less electricity "pollution"
>>
>>17709067
Well that would fly in the face of 25 years worth of "ghosts communicate through electronics" wouldn't it?

Which idea do you want to believe in, considering there's no evidence or way to get evidence for either premise.
>>
>>17709108

i live in los angeles, got light bulbs, and saw ghosts.

it is a thing that we tend to see them in the dark but i rememebr seeing one in the light tho.

freaky shit
>>
I'm loving this thread, so, I'm gonna share some enlightment on it.

The inventor of the electric bulb was Sir Humphry Davy, that was a contemporary of Newton, and a member of the Royal society.

The Royal society is a continuation of a secret society that believed in the concepts of hermetism know as the Rosacrucians.

The Royal Society involment with the occult world can be confirmed by the studies of Newton in alchemy, they waged a couple of occult wars, that went unrecorded in history, with people like the Thule society, that would be fascinating to dig out.

By the time Edison got a hold of the idea of a light bulb they were already decided to end the dark ages and banish all the old fears and the old occult rituals, that were never of the liking of well behaved rational people (In public of course).
>>
>>17710230
Any links to more info about this occult war? Or other occult wars?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.