[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/ This is my very first time literally posting on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 32
File: image:50055.jpg (10 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
image:50055.jpg
10 KB, 500x555
Hello /x/

This is my very first time literally posting on here and my first thread on here as well but that is not important right now.

I come from /k/ to post this because this is the only place I know I can post without it getting deleted because of the mods over on /k/ deleting it because it does not have anything to do with weapons but more with my spiritual experience I just had and since this is the only place that talks about these things I may as well get to the chase.

I live out in a secluded area at the moment and I was sleeping one night trying to ease the troubles of my past and sins until I woke up to a startling sting on my head which instinctively reaching to it and pinching it and hold it out to see what it was.

It was an ant, a small innocent ant that has died within my fingers which I felt remorse for killing it but this is where it gets weird.

I immediately felt stings after stings all over my body and as I jump out of my bed I then realized that I was not actually awake but in a lucid dream and this dream I was covered in ants all over my body as they bite and sting before me to which I did not try to fight them off because I do mot want to hurt them for they are simple ants doing what they do in their nature and also I know I am not in any real dangers.

But the pain grew much unbearable almost unrealistic amount of pain but knowing my faith I resisted the urge to slap them off and stomp on them but I got to thinking that something was going on beside my dream as to why am I feeling these vivid pains?
>>
>>17615542

That was when a bright light shown to me as I fell to my knees from the pain I was being inflicted on and as I look up I think I found god. Like seriously I'm not making up from all my prayers and the pain I had directly experience from life and the headaches I had from the past I am now infront of my god the almighty but I was not able to see his face nor confirm what I am actually seeing but I believed that it was god because my mind was telling in my own voice in my head it was him.

That was when I saw his eyes and this stricken me with both fear and joy from the way his blacken eyes stared down into my soul while the ants where holding me down against my will but I refused to resist knowing you must never resist god himself or his angels.

That what I thought at first until he placed his hands through my chest gripping my heart and suddenly I couldn't breath nor feel nothing but ungodly pain in my chest and that was when I truly saw what was really standing infront of me and this will be forever my nightmarish experience.

It was me but his chest was ripped apart and his glory light was suddenly turned into blood red and the ants grew into ravaged beasts and begin tearing my skin off slice by slice as this "demon" was holding my heart inside my chest and I swear I thought that I was going to hell because the wall behind this thing split open and there was tortured souls deep within and all the sins that is in my past was now before my eyes and I was helpless and genuinely terrified because how could this happen to me!?

I started to shout at it to go back to hell and not to come back to me ever as christ commands it but rhat was when I heard my own voice from this thing saying "don't worry I'll go but not without my other half of the bargain." He started to laugh as my hesrt was ripped out and my arteries were attached to it was pulling me to this hellish world.
>>
>>17615545

I then started to try and fight off these once innocent ants off of me but my soul was being ripped out before my eyes as this impostor of me was fucking laughing just fucking laughing louder and louder and before he could drag me close to the wall I suddenly felt my head split with pain immediately and that was when I woke up and found my head bleeding on the carpet floor. I still do not know why my head was bleeding because I didn't hit my head on anything but I have this freezing cold feeling in my chest and I think that a demon was trying to get me.

I been a good Christian I been a hply man I devoted my fucking LIFE to god but I now find myself afraid and scared for my life because of this experience I mean I KNOW it was a dream but dear almighty it was very fucking vivid and so I haven't slept for several days since then and I been carrying my crucifix around my neck and kept it on me while tending to my errands but my eyes are getting heavy and no caffeine is helping me no more.

I'm afraid to go to sleep I'm afraid to face that demon and I don't know any other way to combat this thing and I did everything by spraying salt on my entire house and on my bed and carving crosses on my walls and literally punched myself to see if I would stay awake just a little bit longer but I'm afraid if I fall asleep this demon will surely get me then.

It's been four days and this will be my fifth night without sleep and I'm afraid for my soul which is still freezing cold.

What am I supposed to do to insure that this demon will not get me?

Is it even a demon I don't fucking know what it is but it just fucking tried to kill me in my sleep so that is why I am posting this on here to seek advice from /x/
>>
File: lmao fam.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lmao fam.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
>>17615542
im not reading any of that shit nigga
>>
you were stung by phantom gay weiners. you are now gay for weiners. very simple explanantion.
>>
>>17615542
Oh goddamnit not you again

Just go to sleep and stop masturbating to your fucking bible
>>
>>17615561
Then fuck off and die

>>17615565
Dude fuck you this is serious I'm literally hearing things that aren't there right now and it's starting to freak me the hell out.

>>17615575
Hey fuck you for insulting me alright and besides I'm afraid to go to sleep at this point because what if that entity or whatever it was tries to kill me in my sleep again?

I don't even feel safe with my bible and crosses on my bed anymore.
>>
Fuck off fake antman
>>
>>17615595
Nigga you just had a bad fucking dream dear god just go to fucking bed you hyper religious freak
>>
File: BULLSHIT.gif (154 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
BULLSHIT.gif
154 KB, 300x160
>>17615549
>>17615595
>"I been a good christian"
>tells person to fuck off and die
>>
File: 01 - yN0OQCu.png (367 KB, 1000x547) Image search: [Google]
01 - yN0OQCu.png
367 KB, 1000x547
>>17615595
those are weiner words. you must calm your titties and release your mouth muscles. all your karma is fuckin wack as shit and the only thing tats gonna fix it is phantom gay weiners.
>>
>>17615549
Is there no chance this was just a bad dream?
>>
>>17615632
Holy shit /k/omrade... Is that faggot around there yet??
>>
>>17615542
You've been taken by sleeper ants. They still have you and are feeding on you, you have to wake up
>>
>>17615639
I know it was real I fucking felt it happen I know it was real MY FUCKING MIND IS TELLING ME IT WAS REAL

I felt my heart getting ripped out and I almost fucking died you bastard!

>>17615650
I don't see YOU going to church every sunday and paying forty dollars on tiffs and donating to the poor and the sick

At least I'm a good fucking devoted Christian.

>>17615663
I hope someone kicks you in the balls really hard that it ends up causing you to get surgery and you end up being a dickless man that dress up like a school girl

My karma level is fine I think

>>17615675
I know it was real there was no way that could be fucking real and I am starting to dose off again which is no good I must stay awake I have to stay awake even if it means I have to drink more caffeine

>>17615684
I wish it was just ants that was causing me to have problems but this is beyond any logical forms and I sincerely believe that a demon is out to get me but only through sleep
>>
>>17615692
burn in hell, babylon whore
with that mouth you suck cock?
filthy slut
>>
>>17615692
>there are times on /x/ I find that makes me question those in terms of mentality and morality
>this is one of it
>>
>>17615692
listen, buddy, i been were you be, all hurtin for them weiners. bein like "damn i wish i had had some damn ass phantom gay weiners all up in my mouth and business". i been there. i feel you. all you gotta do is say that those are some dicks from (maybe???) angels or (MORE LIKELY???)god and you are all about them and other stuff like that cause you a gay boi and like dem weenahs.
>>
Okay guy, just chill for a minute. Right now your panic is your own worst enemy. Fear plus a lack of sleep for such an extended period of time will cause your mind to unravel no matter what the situation, spiritual or not.
You need two things; you need to feel/be safe, and you need to sleep. Staying awake too long will cause you serious damage.

You are a member of your spiritual community, yes? Go to the priest, ask for a blessing- maybe see if he can come to your house and bless it or (if you know them well) ask if they can watch over/pray for you as you sleep.
Set up some psychic barriers. Every practised spiritual sensitive will tell you this is necessary if you are open to certain forces. I would ask the angels to protect you and try to visualise a white light/bubble/wings surrounding you before you settle down, like a protective halo. For nightmares, visualise a strong box out in space- when something tries to scare you, fling it into the box. Best of luck anon. Try not to drive yourself mad. Get some sleep.
>>
>>17615549
See >>17615761
>>
>>17615549
Any personal proof in demons, is a personalised experience in the knowledge of God almighty, be joyful, not in sorrow, you know that God is...

:)
>>
>>17615700
Fuck off

>>17615733
I'm just going to excuse this post for once

>>17615748
Go away you goddamn nigger

>>17615761
The thing is that I'm already terrified of going to sleep and my mind keeps telling me that I will die if I sleep.

I know I'm in grave dangers but if I just make it through just a few more days then I may be alright but I will go to my church soon and seek out for their assistance on helping me cleanse my house and set up barriers to keep that demon from getting me when I do accidentally fall asleep.

My eyes hurts so bad right now and head is killing me but I must stay awake until morning to seek out to church or at least make it to church service on sunday early morning.

I pray to god I don't go to hell in my sleep I asked for forgiveness from god to take my sins away from the past and I ddon't want the demon to take me away.

>>17615792
I don't know about the situation but that was no god in my sleep.
>>
>>17615761
>ask if they can watch over/pray for you as you sleep

I keep telling people this is bad advice. Things have changed in the last five years.

Religion is a good mental prophylactic against the littler things, but using blind faith as a shield against serious bad juju is kind of like bracing into a haymaker
>>
>>17615805
Take some pills or get over it, its a fucking dream dude.

Otherwise take sweet respite in your cherished phantom gay weiners.
>>
>>17615761
>Staying awake too long will cause you serious damage
That guy who broke the world record (11 days) slept for two days and was completely fine
>>
>>17615805
Yeah, you're going to hell.

At least demons like anal.
>>
>>17615815
Malevolent entities find fear enticing. They feed off of it. Any sense of calm OP can get right now will help to ease their suffering. I'm not telling him to let his guard down, just to get as much help as he possibly can so he doesn't become too weak to help himself. A religious person will generally find comfort in the clergy and one would assume any real spiritual leader could at least help in case of an attack.
>>
>>17615822
Was he also in a state of panic at the time? Context is everything, stress and sleeplessness do not make a merry coupling.
>>
>>17615692
You don't understuand, none of this is real. The ants just want you to think it is while they slowly eat you alive.
They're in your brain, man.
>>
>>17615815
What would you suggest? A circle of salt, hallowed ground, talismans and charms, furious masturbation? Physical protection is bolstered by mental strength- wherever he can gather that strength can surely only help.
>>
>>17615805
Why not ask if you can sleep in the church? Ward yourself and go somewhere you find "safest"
>>
File: 66cc93e8fe8b1f2b.jpg (40 KB, 1052x664) Image search: [Google]
66cc93e8fe8b1f2b.jpg
40 KB, 1052x664
>>17615805
in a dream you can do whatever,
beat the shit out of that thing...
or die by not going to sleep,
beware you'll start having hallucinations before that eventually happens (that's going to be very very unpleasant).
>>
FUCK

I just dosed off for a bit then immediately woke up and I swear to god I think I heard something that was inhuman.

Jesus Christ please fucking help me I dosed off and I almost fucking went to sleep and died I can't sleep I must not sleep I MUST STAY AWAKE UNTIL CHURCH SERVICE or at least find a way to combat this fucking demon jesus christ my mind is saying things I don't like.

I'm trying to read everyone's post but my eyes keeps fluttering and I can feel the deep sleep approaching I'm fucking terrified now man
>>
>>17615889
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
>>
File: image:49995.png (202 KB, 410x651) Image search: [Google]
image:49995.png
202 KB, 410x651
Hey antman what I think you need is to go fuck /x/-tan mate she likes a good fucking from you and she is into hardcore bdsm fetish you have friend ; )

Pic related is who you must fuck
>>
>>17615889
>>17615889
You're hallucinating. It's the lack of sleep. Calm down, visualise a white light surrounding your body and filling you up. Politely ask your deity and your angels for help- out loud if you must. Remember. Your dream, your rules. Fight the thing if you have to, but get some rest while you do.
>>
>>17615906
>>17615889
bright light now became fire and that ambient noise is the breathing of a dragon hence why you're burning op
>>
>>17615542
/k/ didnt accept you, /x/ isn't accepting you, your only choice now is seclusion or a psychologist
>>
>>17615922
Don't be a dick, dude. You would be the worst guy to get high with...
>>
File: 9ed01e4a3f380d7f.jpg (18 KB, 381x289) Image search: [Google]
9ed01e4a3f380d7f.jpg
18 KB, 381x289
>>17615927
a "religion/religious/nutballs" board should be made to keep them away from any others
>>
File: aXm3262xjU.jpg (130 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm3262xjU.jpg
130 KB, 650x650
>>17615944
no because i would be high too and i'm not like that irl,
but he's either a troll or a pussy, either way fuck him,
he's not asking for anything and just make shit up,
he's just rambling on & on.
why would i take him seriously, more importantly, why should you.
btw almost everyone he replied to he insulted...
>>
>>17615895
If she had a rose on her head and was real then maybe but for fuck sakes no time for jokes

>>17615906
Alright I just did that and I'm going to lay out a large salt ring around my bed and use olive oil and stain a large cross on my bed to bless my bed

I'm afraid I may not make it to church service on sunday without falling asleep so I am going to prepare myself incase I meet the demon again

>>17615927
I don't need a psychologist

I only need faith and my health

>>17615947
Honestly I would like a board dedicated to religion on 4chan

My head is killing me
>>
>>17615976
Oh yeah, and drink some water. It's good for internal cleansing and might help with that headache too...
>>
>>17615976
Goodluck you creepy religious psycho
>>
File: Mindfuck_basement_hallway.gif (757 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
Mindfuck_basement_hallway.gif
757 KB, 1000x700
>>17615542
you got to see the demiurge, congrats for giving a demonic egregore that much power
>>
My head is drifting out to the ever closing sleep and my eyes are not opening up anymore and my right eye is the only one that is open at this point.

If I fall asleep I hope the demon don't come after me in my sleep for this will be my last post before I go to face my fears.

Either the demon will get me or my heart gives out or my head splits open again I may not be alive or I may be alive next day I don't know but I may post my update on here if I do see things through.

Gott mir bitte schutzen
>>
File: st-nilus-2.jpg (88 KB, 400x559) Image search: [Google]
st-nilus-2.jpg
88 KB, 400x559
>>17615542
OP
Certain events have been triggered within the Matrix. To make an Old event repeat, isaiah 9:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM

You are having this dream to purify your beliefs, and learn to strengthen yourself. Yo have to make a decision.

Repeat Psalm 23:4 over and over and sleep.
>>
>>17615542
>>17615545
>>17615549
There's this thing called a period, sometimes called a full stop. It looks like this: .

Using it to separate you thoughts into sentences will stop you from sounding like a raving madman.
>>
File: 1458174170507.gif (4 MB, 512x381) Image search: [Google]
1458174170507.gif
4 MB, 512x381
>>17615542
>>17615545

>literally posting
>like seriously

I am assuming this is some sort of 10th grade writing assignment with extra curses thrown in to look cool.
>>
>>17615542

sleep paralysis.
>>
Wait is this the antman guy I been hearing about from /k/?
>>
File: klass2013d.png (955 KB, 546x614) Image search: [Google]
klass2013d.png
955 KB, 546x614
>>17617376
its just /k/
>>
>>17615542
Why the fuck does every roleplay start with "This is my first time posing on here"

fuck off everyone
>>
File: 1460929131116.jpg (21 KB, 351x349) Image search: [Google]
1460929131116.jpg
21 KB, 351x349
>>17615542
fuck off antman and never come to k again
>>
>>17617695
yes
>>
Antman, you have a way of typing that is humourous to me
>>
Alright I just woke up and I have a throbbing headache from the deep sleep I just had and apparently I survived the night and the demon didn't come for me.

So that's a big relief for me maybe it had to do with the Olive Oil I made on the bed as a cross and the large salt I layed out around my bed but I'm going to have to clean up the melted candle wax around my bed since I left them lit the entire night but thank fucking god I'm alive.

I'm going have to go get some meds from the store real quick and buy some more candles to place around my bed and jump into shower before I risk sleeping again but damnit I don't want to look like a dead man in church tomorrow visit so I'm going have to get some sleep.

To the guy that was suggesting ways to counteract the demon entity thank you very much.

I'll just go by the store and be back for a while also I do eish they make a religion board on 4chan that would be very nice for me at least.
>>
>>17618330
Also I just want to include that I don't hear the inhuman voices anymore so the salt and the cross must have helped me during my deep sleep
>>
Jesus Christ
>>
>>17618330
Glad to know you got some rest OP. Please try not to go to sleep with candles lit though, the last thing you want is to accidentally burn your house down. As long as you get white candles (anoint them with oil or get them blessed at your church) their symbolic value should suffice as you sleep. Or put them on metal trays. Be safe.
>>
>>17618618
Don't worry I had my old ceramic dish underneath twelve of my candles before risking my life sleeping but since I now feel less frighten by the demonic experience.

I just got about several more candles from the store and had them blessed before returning home from the day then one of my crowbar that I had welded onto my truck as bumbers broke off so I had to reweld it back on.

I'm going to repair some of my walls that I carved crucifix around and get regular crosses to hang around my home.

I like this board because it was much helpful than /k/ and thank you again.
>>
>olive oil on the bed
>OLIVE OIL ON THE BED
>op is demon
>>
>implying god is real
>>
I fucking hate ants so much, murder some more for me please. Can't keep the fuckers out of my house in summer, they always find a way in. Fucking always. Fuck ants.
>>
>>17618999
You ain't the only one that hates ants

However antman op loves ants
>>
>>17615542
Hi antman!
>>
File: image:50016.png (30 KB, 160x221) Image search: [Google]
image:50016.png
30 KB, 160x221
What the fuck?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455300904761.jpg (23 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455300904761.jpg
23 KB, 480x853
>>17615692
This is bait
>>
>>17619295
Antman

That is all there is need to know
>>
File: image:50018.png (30 KB, 157x199) Image search: [Google]
image:50018.png
30 KB, 157x199
>>17619446
Uhm who?
>>
>>17619735
A trip that haunted /K/ for far too long, ending with a faked death post after a brain tumor
>>
File: image:50002.png (13 KB, 231x251) Image search: [Google]
image:50002.png
13 KB, 231x251
>>17619770
Should I be concerned?
>>
>>17619781
Most likely, he's gone far past what K thinks is insane, which of itself is a feat
>>
File: image:50013.png (22 KB, 157x183) Image search: [Google]
image:50013.png
22 KB, 157x183
>>17619787
I don't understand what do you mean?
>>
>>17619809
Well you see when someone feeds live animals to ants they generally aren't considered sane even by K standards
>>
File: image:50022.png (32 KB, 170x171) Image search: [Google]
image:50022.png
32 KB, 170x171
>>17619820
That can't be normal.

How bad is this antman?
>>
>>17619839
On a scale of 1 to 10 probably an 8
>>
>>17619845
Eh why not make it 12?
>>
>>17619852
I mean probably, but I like undercutting his intense autism
>>
File: image:50077.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
image:50077.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
>>17619845
Why does he feed ants live animals?

Does he at least kill the animals before doing this sick shit?

He can't possibly be injuring live animals and making them suffer by ants.
>>
File: 1460265681047.png (418 KB, 1600x1256) Image search: [Google]
1460265681047.png
418 KB, 1600x1256
>>17619886
You underestimate the depravity of antman and the deep underlying issues of his autism
>>
File: image:50004.png (7 KB, 310x546) Image search: [Google]
image:50004.png
7 KB, 310x546
>>17619892
How deep does this get?

How depraved can he possibly get than putting innocent animals to be killed off slowly by ants?

Why the fuck is he so obsessed with goddamn ants!?
>>
>>17619906
If you truly wish to descend into the depravity that is antman search him on desu storage. No one really knows why he's obsessed with ants, but his desires go far deeper than sacrifices. IE he wants to make ants for use in combat zones
>>
>>17619906
Found the links for you if your really want to give yourself nightmares

The first is what he wished to do with rose or his clone rose he planned to make

https://desustorage.org/k/thread/29659359

https://desustorage.org/k/search/username/The_Ant_Man/tripcode/%21KpuDfj7%2F2s/
>>
>>17619947
Jesus christ that is severe sick shit holy fuck!

How in the hell did /k/ spawn a fucked up individual just what the hell?

And the rose thing that is just straight up torture and he says he's a fucking Christian!?
>>
You should not have been scared because God is always with you brother. You must have forgot. Scream His name , be happy you know Him . I've had a similar thing happen and God came and saved me . He is always with us brother
>>
>>17619980
Sorry for the rather late reply, a friend invited me over for some drinks, I honestly have no idea why he rose from the mire of K he just sorta showed up one day
>>
>>17620133
Well could you answer my last post on why he calls himself a Christian when he is into bdsm torture sex acts and feeds his ants with live animals?

Are there any conspiracy on this antman guy?
>>
>>17620210
No, no conspiracy theories, it was rumored that he had a brain tumor but otherwise we have no idea, also thank God for auto correct
>>
>>17620213
I heard he faked his death just so he could go get the tumor removed and take a break from the tripcode but also just wanted to be able to post without getting shitposters
>>
>>17620224
Yeah that's more or less correct, guys insane, however I believe he's in Arkansas so if your on the west coast or the North mid west you'll be fine
>>
>>17620235
Arkansas?

But I thought he was in Texas?

And what would he do if you where in his area?
>>
>>17620262
Keep my guns close and prepare for the storm
>>
>>17620266
That just reminded me

Why hasn't op responded for a while

Did he left or something
>>
>>17620283
He probably finally fell asleep to be tormented by his inner demons
>>
>>17620290
Well this is just bit rather new for me to hear about the antman situation

Thanks for explaining this out to me so is there anything I don't know about him or should know about him?
>>
>>17620299
Uhm basically he is the ultimate sperg and if you contradict him he'll immediately devolve into death threats. Also his storm shelter is the greatest mystery as K never found out what he kept down there
>>
>>17620302
I'm gonna guess probably collection of used dildos from gay celebrities that been diagnosed with aids
>>
>>17620313
Anyway I'm gonna go crash for the night and if anything happens cap it for future lols
>>
>>17620315
Alrighty sleep tight anon, don't let the antman bite
>>
>>17615549
>I been a good Christian I been a hply man I devoted my fucking LIFE to god

Why do you fear a demon at all, if you've say you're a good and devoted Christian like you say?

Seems to me, the demon preys on you, because you're a threat.

Grow a spine and tell it has no power over you. All that pain? Bluffs.

It just wants you to relent and beg mercy from it so you willingly give up your soul.

Punch it. Will your body to punch as hard you can, hard enough to punch through the floor if need be.
>>
This thread is fucked up
>>
>>17620884
You don't say?
>>
This fucking thread is still up?

Goddamnit antman
>>
Hey antman
>>
Hey /x/

Sorry about our fucked up creature that spawned from our hell

Sincerely /k/
>>
>>17615542
>>17615545
>>17615549
>clinically insane, sleepdeprived /k/ommando
If you are going to act out, can you shoot /b/ please?
>>
>>17622847
Why must antman shoot /b/?
>>
Put ants in your eyes to appease your new god.
>>
Ameisen sind Gott
>>
Niggers
>>
Gewalt geringfügiger kleiner Ameisen Kreis Ruck , weil ihre Gehirne sind fehlerhaft.
>>
>>17625058
So after reading this thread what I am understanding is that this is the antman himself correct?

The terror of the weapons board and he now comes to our board?

Should we the community of the paranormal board be concerned?
>>
>>17625495
FUCK meant to reply to>>17622847
>>
>>17615542
Get to sleep and imagine a blessed silver weapon come to you as a gift from jesus
and then use it as a second penetration for the demon because you're gonna fuck him
>>
>>17625697
I think he's dead
>>
>>17626431
No he went to bed for a long time
>>
Go away antman your insane
>>
The "other you" is a combination of your ego and the persona you face the world with. They're at odds with your true self and deep down you know you need to reconcile yourself

Hope that helps.

Ps get some sleep
>>
>>17625495
>Should we the community of the paranormal board be concerned?
We should all be concerned anon. All of us
>>
>>17622462
its ok. We get these from time to time
>>
Is anyone suspecting that he is dead by this point?
>>
>>17615542
sounds like you are being tested in some way. Testing your faith in this case it sounds like.
>>
>>17615542
Cntrl + F "energy body"
0 results

ppppft
A demon is a fancy entity with some tech
looks like you have some neto stuff much like Kyle odom manifesto had installed.

Go get healing to remove the etheric implants and stop drinking or doing drugs..

https://www.google.com/search?q=etheric+implant+removal
>>
File: nou.png (175 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
nou.png
175 KB, 500x354
>>17628504
no u!

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/11/21/tell-the-lords-of-karma-that-you-are-sovereign-no-longer-a-lightworker-part-2/

however you can repel this stuff with the holy spirit but this means going through all the ceremony, your choice.
>>
I'm surprised the thread I made is still up well I may as well inform those that are still on here on what's been going on in my life.

I managed to get a good sleep before going to the church on the early sunday morning and paying $40 on the church donation every sunday and from there I checked around my house for any bad vibes before cleansing some of it myself.

Also my truck is breaking down and since my welds aren't holding the frames so well anymore I'm going to have to get it repaired but I'm sceptical about someone working on my truck.

Just hope the demon doesn't come back for me again on my sleep tonight but if he does come I have already done the oil cross on the bed but I'm going have to get that washed up eventually.

This place is much better in terms of helping me and understanding me than /k/ since they like to call me crazy and insane which both is not true and fuck anyone that thinks I am crazy and need mental help I'm a normal humn being and I have always been normal.

Also has anyone ever hit a rabdom animal out on the road and there was alot of mess on your vehicle but decided not to bother washing the mess off that much?

I can be a victim of not washing things off of my truck from accidents on the road but at least I'm a good person.
>>
>>17629780
Your fucked up antman
>>
>>17629780
Dude, you need to calm down, no Demons will kill you, God will help you.
I hope this isn't just a shitty roleplay or something.
God bless you.
>>
>>17623511
IN GRORIOUSU SACKUHRIFICE TO THE ANTU DESUS
>>
>>17616036
Fuck man.
>>
>>17629780
>but at least I'm a good person.
>telling people to kill themselves, getting off to torture, threatening to physically harm and defile anything with an opinion even vaguely differing from yours
lmao ok
>>
this is some extreme faggotry, go away OP.
>>
>>17630911
Fucking this
>>
Screencap
>>
Why did you post this on /k/? Aren't you ashamed?
>>
>>17632694
He just explain why he didn't post it on the weapons board literally on the first post

Did you not read?
>>
>>17629780
shit, it really is him?
>>
>>17634061
Yes it's him the antman himself just without the trip
>>
>>17633922
I asked why he did, not why he stopped.
>>
>>17629780
I have dreams like this all the time. Hell, I see really freaky shit like this whenever I'm tripping every now and then. It freaked me out pretty bad the first time.

What you have to come to terms with is that in the grand scheme of things, you have no power. You may not have asked to be born, but you are here. You are the universe experiencing itself one small piece at a time.

What I do in these situations is just sit and watch. I know it's a mental thing, I know nothing physical is going on. You have to ride it out. Typically the most beautiful and awe inspiring revelations I see are right after I wait out the horrors.

Just be strong.
>>
>>17615542
Your English sucks. What country are you from?
>>
>>17615542
Antman is attacking people in their dreams now Freddie Krueger style. He's dead now but not gone... We're fucked. Don't go to sleep /k/ommandos.
>>
>>17629780
Do you honestly think you're normal? Really? You need more mental help than just about anyone I've seen on 4chan.
>>
File: image:50189.png (78 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image:50189.png
78 KB, 240x240
>>
Derp
>>
Someone needs to screencap now
>>
>>17636768
This please
>>
op I'm glad your doing ok, but the question is has this happened before or this is only happened recently? What do you think could've started this? also I advice you to pray to archangel Michael and visualise a blue ball of protection around you before you go to bed.
>>
I'm new to this antman thing. So this guy was on another board and fed animals to ants? And OP is that guy?
>>
>>17638274
Yeah and if you go on /k/ and ask about it 80% of it will bitch at you about it and 20% will give you a half ass answer
>>
>>17638274

https://desustorage.org/k/search/username/The_Ant_Man/tripcode/%21KpuDfj7%2F2s/

https://desustorage.org/k/thread/29659359
>>
>>17638451
Based antman!
>>
>>17638451
Holy fucking shit
>>
>>17638451
Damn thats one crazy motherfucker
>>
:(
>>
File: image:50155.jpg (18 KB, 305x361) Image search: [Google]
image:50155.jpg
18 KB, 305x361
>>17638451
>dat bdsm torture fetish
>>
>>17638451
Never change antman
>>
File: ants in my eyes johnson.png (161 KB, 248x306) Image search: [Google]
ants in my eyes johnson.png
161 KB, 248x306
>>
>>17615889
Pray to Archangel Michael for protection.
>>
>>17638451
>I decided to kill the mother rabbit and the baby rabbits.
>I was fucking hungry okay!

Truly the perfect psychopath
>>
>>17615595
I had a similar problem recently. I didn't want to have horrid dreams and I stayed up for days. Find someone to watch you sleep and make sure you don't hurt yourself or sleep walk.
>>
>>17634889
Kek
>>
Anyone have link to the thread where antman got his name? The one where it was revealed that he feeds live animals to ants?
>>
>>17639934
No but I heard that his first thread was the one without the tripcode before he started using one
>>
>>17615692
>Giving money and going to church means spiritual diplomatic immunity.

LOL nice memes.
>>
Oi antman
>>
Should we hunt and kill antman with a silver bullet or would that not work?
>>
>>17638451
I wished my daddy was a psychotic crazy power control hyper religious freak but my daddy was just a regular alcoholic
>>
File: image:50339.png (206 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image:50339.png
206 KB, 720x1280
>>17638451
This is some serious weapons grade autism
>>
>>17641617
Not even fire will kill antman for he is the god of ants
>>
>>17638451
Holy fuck talk about Hannibal
>>
He's fucking back. Enjoy him while you can, /x/.
>>
>>17615595
Look man calm down, if this is serious then one way or another just take it easy. You're now hearing stuff because you've been awake, if you stay awake you could drop dead of a stroke or heart attack. Just go to bed.

Honestly examine your conscience then say the rosary five times, relinquish your anger and stop saying shit to people like fuck off and die. There are plenty of serial killers that think they are beloved by God too so I'm not taking your word for it that you're a good person.

If this was some entity, and that's a big if, then it can't do anything to you without you letting it but that could include evil you've done. Unless you're the Virgin Mary then you're a sinner and you should ask for forgiveness as you pray.
>>
>>17642669
Actually if you're this antman cocksucker and you're for real then you deserve what you get, even if you're making this shit up you're fucked.
>>
>>17642681
Just came to this thread

Why does it matter if he is antman or not?
>>
>>17642685
>why does it matter
Good Christians with clean consciences don't feed live animals to ants.
>>
>>17642702
Is there proofs to this such claim?

Also how do you know this op is actually antman?
>>
>>17642833
No
>>
>>17615748
>all hurtin for them weiners
My sides are in orbit!
>wheeze laughs away
>>
>>17615542
Good lord you're an angry-ass mother fucker. Many pills of the chill variety need to be consumed by you, either rectally or rectally.
>>
>>17615681
They claim he died of a brain tumor.
>>
>>17615822
What about the inevitable brain damage that modern science claims happens. The brain, unlike other muscles, cannot disperse of the acidic build up statically in a period of short rest, and that sleeping causes a yet to be explained phenomenon where this acid is capable of dispersing.

Also the small hippocampus and high rate of mental illness in insomniacs.
>>
>>17643352
Or so they say.......
>>
so... the phantom gay wieners worked, i assume?
>>
>>17616036
>whispered "holy fuckin' /x/ jesus christ," too myself
>felt slight heartrate jump
>you got me man
>>
>>17615748
>bein like "damn i wish i had had some damn ass phantom gay weiners all up in my mouth and business"
>>
>>17616036
SON OF A BITCH!
>>
File: jesus-wept-again.jpg (128 KB, 480x570) Image search: [Google]
jesus-wept-again.jpg
128 KB, 480x570
>>17641734
>J's fw He sees this post
>J's fw He reads this whole thread
>J's fw OP calls himself a "fucking Christian"
>>
OP, I've seen you post over and over that you're not crazy, and that you need church, not a therapist. Needing a therapist or having a mental illness doesn't make you "crazy", and you should probably stop thinking of people who go to therapy or suffer from mental illness that way.

You really should seek help medical/psychiatric professionals if your thoughts/dreams/feelings are having a negative impact on your daily life in any way (including your ability to sleep). And there is NO reason at all why you cannot seek help in this way WHILE seeking help and support from your church/religious beliefs.

Why don't you look for a Christian counselor to help you?
>>
>>17619886
>does he kill the animals
Well they wouldn't be very live after that would they?
>>
Is antman dead yet?
>>
>>17646618
No he's on the weapons board right now posting a live frog being eaten alive by ants
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 272x186) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 272x186
>>17615542
a good hoobidy doobidy to you, my good man
>>
>"I come from k"
Immediately ignore
>>
>>17647975
He posted that on /x/ yesterday and the thread got deleted. Dude is absolutely out to lunch.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40 KB, 672x856) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40 KB, 672x856
>>17615542
You need Jesus Christ.
www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
>>17615542
I saw your frog eating thread yesterday you sick and demented fuck. Did you jack off while you were watching a live frog get eaten? I bet you did you wacko. Please check yourself in. Now.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.