[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
Zelcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17503091
>>
Hello Readers,
27 year old libran here
I have literally zero experience with love.
I do not know how to interact with people. I am a coder and I excel at it, so I'm able to bumble through my job somehow and others don't mind much, but this is almost the limit of my social interactions.
I cannot approach women i find attractive at all. And I have a lot of mental hangups that I don't know how to surmount, like most of my girl friends used to mention how guys looking or smiling at them are creepy, so what do I do when I find someone I like? then i come to know that this person in my college had a crush on me.
I exercise, try to dress as well as my sense of fashion allows, and always try to do what is right.
It didn't use to bother me much in the past. But now, each passing day erodes some of my sanity with it.
What do I do?
>>
Cancer female, 22, I want a basic love reading.
>>
Hey there.
I would like a career reading, I´m struggling with the decision of what to do.
>>
Hi!

Female
Pisces

My nickname is Tinita, and my favorite color is purple.

Should I stay or should I go?

If I go there will be trouble

If I stay it will be double

So come on and let me know

This indecision's bugging me.

But really, could any kind Reader please tell me what they see in the cards for me? I sense that I'm coming to a crossroads this year.
>>
>>17506207
these threads?
>>
Male 23 Scorpio

Are these meds helping or hindering my life and spirituality? I can't tell if they're giving my ego a backdoor or calming it down
>>
ill be giving advice post your situation
>>
>>17505902
The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "GRADUAL PROGRESS":

You will find the opportunity to develop something with someone! Good fortune will come if you are CONSISTENT and GRADUAL in your approach! Once established, there will be opportunity for it to become a serious relationship. Do not rush this, but do not keep yourself too distant either! In all things balance!

Be adaptable, maintain integrity, and remain calm, and you will make steady, marked progress! Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest.
Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it. The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey!

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Beware of predators! Especially the kind that could separate you from the right one! Maintain healthy caution/carefulness -- not paranoia and anxiety! Just be aware, and gently shape the situation to your advantage!

Finally, your reading reveals the hexagram for "Contemplation":

Thoughtful, you will expand your sphere of influence as you expand your awareness! Deeply devoted to your pursuit of clarity and wisdom, you will be unconscious of the inspiring, positive example you are setting for others (and yourself!) to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

The situation marks a rising to new heights. As you climb for a better overall view, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, likened to ancient guardposts manned by soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such guideposts for others along the Way.
>>
>>17506341
This is /adv with cards/. You're looking for just /adv/.
>>
Libra 19 male. Does she like me? If so why is she acting the way she is?
>>
Do I have a person or entity helping me?
>>
Bumping thread plus calling out to Alexander. I still owe you a reading and not sure if you have been lurking. Let me know and I will do it in a bit for you. :D
>>
File: 1426215824481.jpg (575 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1426215824481.jpg
575 KB, 1500x1500
Eh there's probably a better place to post this, but can someone who knows what they're doing tell me what this sigil set is supposed to do?
>>
>>17505840

Question for my fellow diviners... how do you deal with phonies who honestly think they're for real?

I got a real problem right now with a bunch of new age zealots who do nothing but spew garbage about quantum this and loving light that, but are just a bunch of catty idiots who spend all day chasing their tails. Super frustrating when you're actually trying to help people.

So other than going on a homicidal rampage, any tips on dealing with this nonsense?
>>
>>17506341

I don't need advice. I need reality-bending magic or prophecy
>>
>>17506646

well you won't find that on /x/
>>
File: 1458768235119.jpg (38 KB, 426x960) Image search: [Google]
1458768235119.jpg
38 KB, 426x960
>>17506646
Try mirror magic.
Try runes
>>
>>17506625
That's Saelstrum:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15901571/#15901571

I've never scried it myself, so I don't know if it really does what Inji claims it does.
>>
>>17506675
You need sigils in a mirror for them to legitimately work op.
Sigils won't work on paper
>>
File: sylvia-browne-300[1].jpg (39 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
sylvia-browne-300[1].jpg
39 KB, 300x400
This bitch charged $700 a minute. She got famous because of Steve harvey
>>
Leo male 20 is my marriage in danger?
>>
>>17506691
>leo
are you cheating
>>
>>17506670

You'd have to explain what mirror magic is
>>
>>17506692
No not at all
>>
>>17506698
tell me her sign and iwill tell you if she is cheating on you
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37 KB, 324x500
What's good bitches. Let's do some full moon readings.

>Name
>Age
>Query
>Something to make me laugh
>Number from 1 to 4

You have to pass the 4th step in order to get a reading. Else I just don't give a shit. And if I don't give a shit, I can't do a reading. Yes I will be a nazi about it too.
>>
>>17506700
Leo 18
>>
>>17506705
nigger why you married at 20?
if she's a leo and you've wronged her, you have somethign to worry about. do you treat her like a queen? is she happy? if she's not happy and you insulted her something fierce then she will cheat
>>
>>17506701

James
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVgUYLV3v6U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I dunno, love life reading? Do you want more specifics?
>>
>>17506687
Say what you will about what a creep she was, her style SOLD. I've found myself unconsciously aping her laid-back "here are the facts kid" approach... and I charge more as a result.
>>
>>17506711
That actually hit the feels kind of hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 593x539
>>17506701
B
How is tomorrow going to go for me? Pretty worried actually.

And how is the upcoming week gonna go down? See anything interesting?
>>
>>17506726
Oh and 2 for my number.
>>
>>17506722

It's supposed to a little bit, but it's too absurb to take seriously
>>
>>17506726
99% of anything involving memes are not funny.
>>
>>17506675

Strange, whats that neutralizer part he added in supposed to do?
>>
File: dick-paints.jpg (64 KB, 514x392) Image search: [Google]
dick-paints.jpg
64 KB, 514x392
>>17506726
Just a slight chance of stuff mixed with a few stuffs. Slight chance of foggy stuff late in the week.

Anon, back to you!
>>
>>17506756
can you tell me how my upcoming week will be? see anything interesting for me?
>>
File: YzslNeK.png (348 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
YzslNeK.png
348 KB, 568x568
>>17506701
Emily
age is just a number :^)
How can I improve my relationship (even just as friends), with this guy?
>>
>>17506678
Chessie, my love, are you still here?
>>
>>17506800
Yeah always bby
>>17506722
Poliwag tell me how to win a ded bf
>>
>>17506843

I'm almost dead in spirit, does that count?
>>
>>17506849
No doesn't count need a swayze
>>
Firstly, whoever made this thread made it way too early. Still roughly 50 posts left in the old thread. Make it at 300 guys.

Secondly, to all the anons in the thread air-querying, or asking for a read without asking a specific reader, there's a good chance that your queries won't be answered.

>>17506625
A simple google search shows it's for saelstrum. As far as "knowing what they're doing" goes, I would advise anyone that if you're unfamiliar with how to "look", stay away from the occult.

>>17506638
Basic rule of thumb is this: are they hurting people? Are they spreading "significant" misinformation? If no, then leave the fools be.
By significant information I mean something along the lines of a goetia seal as a simple healer, or etc. You should be able to piece two and two together.

>>17506678
>Sigils won't work on paper
I'm sorry but what?

What school of thought is this? Ignoring my own anecdotal evidence, the lesser key of solomon references sigils on metals and leather, and certain catholic magics I'm familiar with are written to include sigils on virgin parchment.

I'm not saying anything of the efficacy of mirror magic, simply that mirrors aren't necessary for sigils.

>>17506691
If it is I would suggest marital therapy over magics.
>>
>>17506861
The real reason is they appear in mirrors... The ones recreated are half sigils
>>
any1 doing readings
>>
>>17506638
Laugh at them

>>17506678
I'm laughing already at the absurdity of this claim, thanks.

>>17506687
I'll study her business model, thanks.
>>
>>17506940
you will need to be on a black mans tv show
>>
It looks like no one is reading now? I need a reading please, I might be in danger.

Name:W
sign:Pisces
fav. Color: green

I am doing everyday normal stuff to remain as safe as possible, so don't worry about that.

I also have a tendency to be anxious and paranoid, not clinically, but probably more than average.

My query is how much of it is in my head, or am I in real danger?

I'll be here for the next 7 hours.
>>
the thread is so quiet tonight
>>
>several readers told me I would get a response for my message
>no response
>>
>>17506969
>I also have a tendency to be anxious and paranoid, not clinically, but probably more than average.
>My query is how much of it is in my head, or am I in real danger?
It sounds like you need a better meter/gauge to measure your reality. I would suggest talking to someone who knows you and knows your situation to get an accurate assessment of your safety/danger level.

It's all about exercising a Healthy Caution.

Stay well!
>>
>>17507041
thanks, I've already been through all that and there is no way for us to tell if it is a real danger or not.

Like I said I have done the normal every day stuff, and I am interested in what can be divined about the situation, specifically if there is danger and if so what level.

In other words I am not looking for counseling or every day advice , but for someone to peer into the unknown and to tell me what they can see.
>>
>>17507039
What message?
>>
>>17507078
i sent a message to someone and asked diviners if i would get a response
>>
>>17507085
How long have you been waiting for a response?
>>
>>17507039

when did you send your message? i mean yeah you could still get a response, it might just take a while. things don't always happen in an instant.
>>
>>17507086
>>17507087
2 days
>>
>>17507087
>>17507086
wait no its been 4 days i just realized, im even more depressed now lol
>>
>>17507107
and did you send by email or snail mail?
>>
>>17507101

give it time, anon. you just can't rush things like this
>>
>>17507108
email lol
>>
>>17507117
You just need to step back and breathe. Sometimes people are busy or don't know how to respond and it takes them awhile. Try and keep busy and just be patient. If after a couple weeks, you still hear nothing then I would suggest, maybe emailing them again... but don't be crazy in the letter about them not responding to the first one.
>>
File: InMemoryRobFord.gif (4 MB, 218x122) Image search: [Google]
InMemoryRobFord.gif
4 MB, 218x122
RIP in pepperonis my sweet prince

>>17506843
Are you on himpower?
>>
>>17507133
come on how long does it take to respond to an email
>>
>>17507153

whoever you sent that email to is probably figuring out how to answer
>>
>>17507153
No one owes you a response, but if they respond, great, if not then that's fine. Don't be self entitled
>>
>>17507164
what makes you think that
>>
>>17507178
because they haven't responded
>>
>>17507165
ok? i'm just saying that i was told there would be a response
>>
>>17507242

ok but there isn't right now. you're going to have to wait
>>
>>17507242
Just be patient anon, depending on the reader, I know for a fact that a good deal of them can get busy at a moment's notice, myself included. I'm sure they'll reply in good time
>>
>>17507255
there is no readers atm
ded thread
>>
>>17507270
Ahhh now I getcha anon. Sorry, wasn't paying attention.

Yea, dead thread is dead.
>>
I'm thinking of doing a reading or 2 depending on energy and such.. a bit tired. I might be picky so if I do skip you, I apologize.
I need:
specific question with whatever details you want to add
A song that you connect to or connect to the situation with.
Let's hope I can help!
>>
>>17507304
female
can I expect anything to happen between me and the one I like? it should be a no but lets see what you get!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZsXcc_tC-o
>>
>>17507304
Female
Romance Reading. I am single.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kijpcUv-b8M
>>
>>17507304
Hello discord, if you'd like to take me up, I'm >>17506764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
>>
>>17507304
male
Will things improve for me soon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNmngLgHK2o
>>
>>17507304
Female
What does he think of me when he looks at me? He doesn't like me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
>>
>>17507334

is that guy STILL staring at you? when are you going to confront him about it?
>>
>>17507304
Male
Lemme give you a little backstory. I've known this girl for years. We've had a thing going off and on, and we always had a blast together. We've been drifting further and further apart though, but whenever we do talk? It's like nothing's changed, we laugh a lot and generally have a ton of fun, but it's so hard grabbing her attention so we actually CAN. What's she really thinking about me? I know I can just ask her, but I don't think people really give the full story when you ask what they think of you. They're ought to hold some things back. So that's why I'm here asking you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWi_eVzfbB4
>>
>>17507336
I don't like conflict/confrontation. When I tried staring back before he just maintained it. Dunno.
>>
>>17507342

ask him about it! seriously. you'll feel a lot better
>>
>>17507304
Hey
Male
There's somebody I want to reconnect with, do they want anything to do with me?
https://youtu.be/ihwzG5-W8tE
>>
>>17507318
Are you struggling, currently with yourself?
>>
>>17507362
Yes I'm pretty unhapy
>>
>>17507318

Ok, I am going to use your reading as a base if I can keep going with other readings. Feedback is greatly appreciated since I still have that noob smell. :D

>>17507318
2 cards
8 of swords
2 of swords

Oi... Alright so what I am seeing is that you might be feeling confused about a situation. That maybe things aren't working due to circumstances beyond your control. This could also indicate that you are putting the 8 on yourself. Just know you can move past this as long as you really think of what you want, make a goal and go after it and it should free you from the entrapment. Then the 2 comes in and says you are stuck and are now impeding your own growth. It could be reflecting your own defensive shields you may have up and it keeps you at a distance from others. You really need to figure out what is holding you back and to start dropping those walls.
I didn't want to end like this so I drew a 3rd card
Regeneration (79th card in my deck)
This card wants to let you know that you can heal yourself. Don't worry about the stuff you cannot control and instead focus on what is currently around you that could possibly affect you in a negative way. Try and reconnect with nature and there you may be able to get your thoughts together and try and move out of the bad that you are in.
I didn't get any indication of a romance but maybe because what you are currently going through will hinder any relationship you might want to be in.
>>
>>17507406
is this a general reading? I don't mind if it is I just want to know. Thank you still. I don't know what's holding me back - maybe appearance? I know I should focus on other things but I don't want to. Good read.
>>
>>17505887
any help anyone?
>>
>>17507443
I tried for the possible relationship but these 3 wanted dibs so I am assuming this is what could be holding you back from any future relationship. Your thoughts could be holding you back... maybe you don't think you are good enough or that you suffer in looks or anything. Our thoughts hinder us more than anything else. Just when you get to a problem that you will not have control over, you just need to step away and take care of the stuff that you can put a little control on in your life. Like taking baby steps to renew yourself.
>>
>>17507333
Not exactly sure in which aspect you are wanting to improve with, maybe life.
I drew 3 cards and almost felt I needed to change the order but that wouldn't be wise so... here is goes. Feedback appreciated.

10 of Pentacles
5 of Pentacles
King of Swords

I am reading that you will come out of a negative place and prosper, whether financially or spiritual. Have you been working a lot without feeling recognized, and use this in any sense along with a job. Celebrate and share with others. Be warned though that you are not out of hard times. It is coming back. Again, no clarity of what but it can be with anything... money, illness, emotional issues, etc. Start working on yourself and your strength to be able to handle it better.
The Knight is an interesting card choice and leads me to believe that you might be having issues with relationships with people... maybe. He is a very direct person, aggressive person or maybe blunt and show no discretion. Are you ever close-minded? That you believe what you know and not really accepting what others say? This card would describe that. Read more up on the Knight and it can be the indicator for the ups and downs with improvement.
I really hope this helps. Love the music.
>>
>>17507509
Can you give me a reading Discord?
>>
>>17507153
I'm not sure if I was one of the readers who read for you or not, but I will say that I tend to take a while to answer emails, myself. For personal (not professional) emails, my average response time is 2 to 4 days. When I had one that was emotionally charged, I waited almost a month to respond.

I'm not sure what the situation is, but I wouldn't start making assumptions quite yet.

Also, make sure you got the email address right.
>>
I'm struggling with this guy right now. I could use a reading if anyone comes around. I'm conflicted and not sure how I should handle my situation :/
female
cancer sun, pisces moon
>>
>>17507542
I think I am out of commission for the rest of the night. I am sorry I can't get to you or the others I missed.
>>
>>17507509
>Have you been working a lot without feeling recognized, and use this in any sense along with a job
Well i feel like even tough that im working on myself i never got any chance to use it, close enuf.
>Be warned though that you are not out of hard times.
welp, i cant complain i guess
>King of Swords
>The Knight is an interesting...
compiling_error.jpg
well i do identify with the description of the knight, i just dont like to work with others too much. I have been dissapointed time and time again. It is rare good experience with others
>>
where the readers @
>>
Thoth, are you around?
>>
File: 1456613811291.jpg (74 KB, 632x601) Image search: [Google]
1456613811291.jpg
74 KB, 632x601
>>17506701

Chris
Does she still love me? Will we make it through this stronger?
>>
tfw you will never taste bv's magickal dick
>>
>>17505887
>>17507448
kill self
>>
>>17508037
nearly there :)
>>
Hey /div/, are there any more experienced readers around to help me interpret a spread?
>>
>>17505887
All i can say is that you are limiting yourself to this "coder" persona when that is just one aspect of your being and not your entirety.
>>
>>17507714
this post scared the shit out of me. I was reading another thread about MK ultra, and then saw this. I'm also
chris
I'm also half awake..
>>
>>17506701
Christopher
What do I need to improve on to find love?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdOQ5pCWiyI
>>
>>17508135
Go try the IRC, lots of good readers in there
>>
>>17508136
Really, I am not, or atleast i try not to.
I try to give equal time to my other hobbies as well, I recently joined a book club as well.
>>
>>17508019
have you tried emailing him? he might like your voice.
>>
>>17508135
Post the spread and details and I might be able to help.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 731x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 731x820
>>17508135
Don't know if you're still around Sordid, but if by chance you are - I may be of some assistance with an interpretation.
>>
>>17508632
can you do readings for us hijinks? :(
>>
>>17508632
Heya, Hijinks. How are you?
>>
>>17508632
tower + empress = what? in love outcome
>>
>>17508632
What is 9 of wands as attraction?And 2 of swords what someone thinks? Thanks
>>
>>17508646
Either... sexual indulgence... or... ruin due to selfishness. Depends on context of other cards.

>>17508651
9 of wands... having your guard up, so either they are wary of attraction or they like the challenge.

2 of swords... they're undecided, swinging between their choices, and so on.
>>
what is page of cups, 10 of cups and the star.
>>
>>17508660
A crush or new passion or naively romantic person + happy and fulfilling relationships + hope and guidance for the future. Interpretation depends on the question.
>>
where's Thoth
>>
>>17508664
what is 2 of swords + 8 of pentacles + 3 of wands reversed
i keep getting it what they think of me?
>>
>>17508675
8 of pentacles = you're a hard worker, maybe even too focused on work
3 of wands reversed = you're either impatient or you're expecting something that probably won't happen (or both)
2 of swords = you're having trouble keeping your balance trying to juggle multiple things at once, or avoiding a decision; you may need to give something up in order to progress
>>
Empress - What will physically manifest?
>>
SOMEONE POST THOTHS COCK
>>
Quick card readings.

Gender and query.
>>
>>17508707
That is not what this thread is for...
>>
>>17508715
Male

Would appreciate a love reading
>>
>>17508723
Post ittttt
I need to see it :3
>>
>>17508773
I don't have it.
>>
>>17508773

calm down emily, if you want to see his dick just go look in the archives
>>
>>17508784
Not Emily.
It got deleted, so I doubt it'd be in the archives.
>>
>>17508785

then you won't be seeing it anytime soon. and no one is going to post it.
>>
Hi!

I can do a rune reading for someone that give me a reading (still not an expert).

Female, 26, Leo
My question is: right now there are two guys I am interested in, both of them are Cancer (don't know why, first time with that sign) and I will love to know what should I consider about each of them. One is kind of not possible and the other one maybe yes, but I only want to know what you read about them.

Like an insight of them.

Not doing readings guys, sorry! I'm kind of busy.
>>
>>17508784
Why do you speak of me? I'm not the one who constantly asks.
>>17508785
The archives harbour deleted posts among the others. Go fap to it as much as your heart desires.
>>
>>17508977
Shut the fuck up you stupid slut and just fuck them already jesus christ you're annoying the way you type gives ME cancer. Just choose a cuck and jump on his cock it's not fucking hard it's all going to end the same.
>>
>>17508634
No, unfortunately >:

>>17508635
I'm doing well! You??

>>17508646
What was there query? I would interpret has a sudden change in feelings of beauty. Whether one discovers a beauty which changes their past perceptions or one discovers a terrible truth about the nature/nurturing care of others.

>>17508646
Again, some context might be grand (:
>>
>>17508651
My apologies. I meant - some context to your query might be grand, not that other Anon (:
>>
File: 0sf0dgsvhr3.jpg (46 KB, 535x324) Image search: [Google]
0sf0dgsvhr3.jpg
46 KB, 535x324
Reposting from the old thread, since I couldn't get a reading then:
I'm going back to college, after 3 previous failed attempts due to my severe depression. I'd like to study Law, and though I feel very determined and well enough to make me believe I can finish it this time, there's a lot that makes me self-conscious and insecure.
For one thing, I'm now nearing my 30's, and for another, I can never be sure if I'm actually well now or just having many consecutive good days now. I'd like to know what should I expect from this new academic beginning (besides the financial struggle), and how it looks like it will turn out, if possible.
I'm a female, 28, cancer. For the readers who need some kind of music, here's Push It by Garbage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmd3UiNfNkA

Thanks in advance to any reader who considers my query.
>>
>>17509239

how was your birthday?
>>
>>17509247
I'm not a reader but, hey! You'll be older than your classmates, you already went through the "YOLO LET'S FUCK SHIT UP, WE'RE YOUNG" phase and you sure will be more focused on school, which means you'll do well. I hope everything works out for you, girl.
>>
>>17509203
Oh god I asked what will physically manifest between us and pulled the empress. What he will think of me in the future is ace of cups. He's so out of my league and it seems impractical for us to be together. Can you explain this for me please hijinks
>>
>>17509203
Doing pretty good, thank you :D
>>
>>17508977
You / Situation: 7 of Swords (reversed) / Death
The Impossible One / The Good / The Bad: The Chariot (reversed) / 6 of Swords / The Magician
The Maybe One / The Good / The Bad: Ace of Swords (reversed) / The High Priestess (reversed) / 2 of Cups

Well, let me put it to you this way: either would give you something, but neither would give you what you want.

The one you said is impossible is confirmed by the cards, The Chariot in reverse indicating that there is no movement here. However, chasing after him would occupy your mind and help it to distract you from whatever it is that's bothering you. I don't know if it's specifically romantically, but Death as the situation significator shows that this is a time of change, wherein old things are to be swept away to make room for new ones, and the 6 of Swords suggests that chasing after the unattainable would actually help with his. However, the amount of effort you would dedicate to him would likely come to be excessive, and you might become more emotionally invested than you would like, to the point that your pursuit might come to steal the energy you would like to dedicate to other things.

The guy you indicated as a maybe would help you become more grounded, but he would also stagnate you a bit. The thing with this one is that you would likely stick around with him longer than you would like, and something in the back of your mind would constantly be telling you that he's not right for you, but you'll stick around because the simple comfort feels nice. The attachment would be based more on your present desires than long-term goals, but it would go farther than you expect, and you might look back some time from now and regret not breaking up sooner, if not regret dating him at all.

Good luck

>>17509111
Never had to choose between two people, eh?
>>
>>17509106
Are they any good Emily? I don't want to waste my time searching if they aren't
>>
>>17509342
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17500759/#17502052

Now go fap or Schlick or whatever and stop shitting up the general
>>
File: F5Q7MND.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
F5Q7MND.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>17509342
You be the judge

Anyone doing readings?
>>
What's the deal with his dick? Is he famous or tremendously good-looking? I mean, why him, specifically? Why not Chiron's or empathAU's or Sheep's? LOL
>>
>>17509345
Thanks man

Don't save or CP

>>17509373
He's sexually charged with a lot of energy that's, how you say, eyecatching. Not more than that imo.
>>
>>17509373
Because he's posted his, and made mention to it a while back. Some anon dug it up and now it's the new talk of the town. It also kills these threads as you can see
>>
>>17509376

>implying they weren't kill already

o k
>>
>>17509376
HAHAHAHA wow, even if he posted them, even if it's a nice looking d, it's just weird how bitches obssess over it. I'd rather watch porn than spend so much time looking for those pics. What's more, I'd rather go outside and find a guy who can actually do me. Girls -_-'
>>
>>17509373
Other readers don't seem to camwhore
>>
>>17509375
And how the fuck do people know that? Do they sense it or does Thoth brag about being a beast in bed? Dammit, I came here for another reading and I encounter this off-topic shit.
>>
>>17509375
>eyecatching
I peeked against my better judgement, and although I do not have a lot of reference, I did not find it all that impressive. Nice dick, but... ok?
I think his own popularity in the board is the only factor behind these fangirlish reactions.
>>
>>17509405

>complaining about off-topic shit whilst replying to off-topic shit

o k
>>
>>17509405
>encounter this off-topic shit
I can't speak for other readers but this is what's driven me to lurk instead of posting.
>>
>>17509411
The readers already said this thread is dead due to this shit. It's not like I can fix it or revive it, right? I won't feed your hostility anymore, have a nice day.
>>
>>17509425

>continuing to shitpost because other readers implied it was dead instead of trying to fix it then backpedaling when someone calls you out on it

o k
>>
>>17509425
If you want a reading darlin I've got a spare moment or two
>name (obvious)
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>>
Hi /div/, how's your weekend going?

I will be doing 2-3 readings.
>name/alias
>gender
>query/concern
>>
>>17509405
They sense it :)

>>17509410
His popularity is from a combination of his energy and his work ethic.
>>
>>17509468
How can one achieve a popular energy?
>>
>>17509468
I must be the only one who finds his personality off-putting I guess? He's sort of an asshole desu
>>
>>17509463
If you're still around I'll take one.

Ger
Male
I've recently found a spur of motivation that's been pushing me to work much harder than normal. Can I expect this to stay? Will all the effort pay off?
>>
You guys are all giving him your loosh by keeping the fantasy about it, move on.
>>
>>17509480
Popularity goes against the current nature of humanity. You have to be manipulative/crafty, or not popular :)

>>17509487
It's because his problems are visible/understandable to an extent.

Else people would be calling him an asshole constantly.
>>
>>17509487
no you're not the only one

>>17509491
this too
>>
>>17509491
Better than everyone being energy prudes, which is what they would be otherwise.
>>
>>17509487
I don't mind Thoth, he's quite a nice guy in the IRC
>>17509503
You don't have to be a deviant to not be a prude; sliding scale and all that. I just believe those sort of things should be behind closed doors
>>
>>17509503
Not about being an energy prude, but knowing what's actually going on and the implications of it, that's all. I'll say no more.
>>
>>17509511
In this society, you /have/ to be a deviant :)

It's unfortunate, I know.
>>
>>17509514
Energy is understanding and knowing what's going on. As well as the implications. If we don't have energy, we don't have knowledge, knowing, understanding, and therefor compassion, accuracy, and therefor pristinity and completion. :)
>>
>>17509511

>nice guy on irc
>makes jabs at people like a child

o k
>>
>>17509525
I've yet to have this interaction with him, but the small bits I do see on IRC he seems nice enough
>>
>>17509540
What IRC?
>>
>>17509560
It's the IRC linked in the OP. Abandon hope all ye who enter.
>>
>>17509564
Fug sorry I'm dumb
>>
>>17509490
I'm still here, yes. I can't seem to post your reading for the past 10 minutes because:
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

Hang on, let me figure this shit out.
>>
>>17509583
try pastebin buddy
>>
>>17509583
screencap post and upload. It's my way around.
>>
>>17509490
>pic
Sorry it took so long.

>>17509586
>pastebin not loading
$#@$(*#%

>>17509588
Yeah, I'll do that instead.
>>
>>17509463
Ethan, male
I have a job currently, but I just got offered another job with more steady pay and benefits. That seems reasonable, but my current job has higher earning potential. I'm considering trying to work both jobs, since I've worked two jobs before.

Can you read for this? Thanks.
>>
>>17509588
Hey empath could I bother you for a reading?
>>
>>17509463
Cat
male
im concerned about my emotions and shit, try to keep sadness away
>>
>>17509654
Of course, had plans but they fell through so I'm more than happy to.
>>
>>17509619

Green apple candy

green means go but may include lack of exp for some reason?

symbolize knowledge, wisdom and great prosperity. Rewards are on the horizon for you.

reminder to not indulge too much of something.
>>
File: wut.jpg (46 KB, 540x550) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
46 KB, 540x550
I'll do two (2) readings, just need:
>first name/nickname
>short description of your personality
>query
I'm new at this but it's a free reading so why not?
>>
>>17509706
Maddy
strong-minded, lazy, easy going, kind, quick witted, shy
Where will I find my academic strong suit?
>>
>>17508137

28 year old Chris master race

We need to stick together bro
>>
>>17509619
Focusing on your prospects between the three options,

Current job:
>Hexagram 11:3 (Peace) -> 19 (Approach)

The 11th hexagram speaks of division, "passing through", and a time of peace. This, however, will not last as the change stems from the third moving line: "No plain not followed by a slope. No going not followed by a return. He who remains persevering in danger is without blame. Do not complain about this truth; Enjoy the good fortune you still possess.". This is more a reminder than warning that change is inevitable; what you possess one day might be gone the other. Keep this in mind when you evaluate the potential involved here, especially with the change ending in the 19th hexagram: "When the eighth month comes, there will be misfortune.".

The Offer (Other Job):
>Hexagram 48 (The Well)

This hexagram represents a resource; think of a well with an inexhaustible supply of water being drawn steadily. So as you say, it has more steady pay and benefits. There are no moving lines here, so I can't speak of what will come. However, the general theme of this hexagram speaks of some form of permanency and stubbornness; quite a contrast to the above one for your current job.

If you work both:
>Hexagram 47:2 (Exhaustion) -> 45 (Gathering)

The title of hexagram 47 - Exhaustion - is pretty self-explanatory. The exhaustion in this picture is more internal than external, however there are lots you can stand to gain from this, with most of it pointing at your social life or familial ties: a gathering of sorts on a large scale with you in the middle of it; leadership stuff, perhaps.

All things considered, I'd take the other job. The current one seems more of a passageway to stability more than anything, and the stability you seem to seek at the end of that passageway is right in the other job already. Working both could work out, but you have to manage your inner self with great care.
>>
>>17509706
sam
lazy, easy going, funny, curious, foul mouthed, anti-social
when will i do well?
>>
>>17509765
when you decide to
>>
>>17509334
Well, that's plainly bad.

I have had kind of that feeling with the "impossible one", that's why I was so confused, but you helped me a lot to clarify some things. I am going in a "get the old out" process and he can help me with that path, but I will keep in mind that nothing else will be good for me.

Do you want the reading? Give me a question and I can do it for you.

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>17509750
Ah, I see. That makes a lot of sense, and it feels very accurate. I'm considering taking the new one full time and switching my current one to part-time. I'm single and have no children, so I might just have enough time for that. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17509780
I wasn't expecting one in return, but I'll be happy for one. You read runes? Can you tell me about the forces at work with my long-term goals? Let me know if you need anything more specific or more information.
>>
>>17509663
Sorry to hear about your plans, I hate it when that happens

allen
20 year old skinny white guy with longish brown hair and brown eyes, plays guitar
purple star

Could I get a love reading? I'm pursuing this girl (call her g) but I don't know how things will turn out...
>>
>>17509721
The first thought that came to my head was Chemistry, but since I am a former chem major it's probably my own subconscious leaking into the reading.
Scrying gave me the feeling of something along the health professions.
I placed down several Tarot cards as well. I got Two of Pentacles once and Six of Pentacles twice. I think it means something having to do with Accounting or managing property.
>>
>>17509821
Alright, thanks for taking the time :)
>>
File: cups02.jpg (98 KB, 350x600) Image search: [Google]
cups02.jpg
98 KB, 350x600
>>17509765
Reader here. My first thought was "When you get married." Since this sounded absurd, I did a Tarot spread and got the Two of Cups, The Star reversed, and Five of Pentacles reversed. This is funny because Two of Cups means social unions (e.g. marriage). The star reversed seems to convey that your path hasn't yet been revealed to you. And Five of Pentacles usually means poverty, but the reversal changes the meaning. I think it's saying that once you get married or form a union with someone, you'll find out what's best for you and that'll keep you out of "not doing well".
>>
>>17509607
Thanks man, that's really helpful. Pretty accurate as well considering one of the only issues I'm having at the moment is spreading myself a bit too thin on a project. I've been meaning to focus on one aspect and stick to it.
>>
File: horus.jpg (8 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
horus.jpg
8 KB, 194x259
m 27 leo

can i get a reading please?
should i stay on my present course?
is my current run of good fortune going to last?
what started it how can i keeep it going?
good energy being sent to whoever does this reading.
pic sorta related
>>
>>17509668
I just noticed this. Thanks for giving your input. It seems that I should be able to handle this and prosper if I keep my nose clean and to the grindstone. Thanks, have a nice day.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
I've got a weird query for a scryer.

How can I learn to cry again? About my personal life?
>>
>>17510006
Why specifically for a scryer?
>>
>>17510006
>>17510008
yeah why not

A CRYER
>>
>>17509806
Yes, I do! And I imagine that because you didn't ask a question,
It's pretty general your question, but I got three runes and they told me this:

You are finishing a cycle and it's time to confront yourself so you can align your goals with your inner needs, the ones about your true self. You must take care of your exterior influences because they will determine your results.

You must ground yourself before taking action.

This were the runes I got:
Othila, Mannaz and Wunjo

I will love some feedback and sorry for taking so long! I was busy.
>>
>>17510008
Because that's what I want. I like the extreme personal symbolism of scrying. I suppose anything but tarot/runes/I Ching would be OK

I can do a reading in return
>>
>>17510006
Tempted to take that one up, actually. Would it be alright, or are you looking for some other scryer?
>>
>>17510019
I would love to hear what you see for me, Io. You are brilliant.
>>
>>17510016
i see you keeping a journal,keeping track of different emotions as they crop up during the day and using this journal to build an emotional map to get in touch with your inner child/higher self,the source of our true will.

if this helps and you chose to do me a reading,just ask if im on the right path,i feel like im on the edge of enlightment,is my chosen system the correct one?
>>
>>17509947
>eiufueihf

dont mind what method cards/scrying/psych/dowsing whatever
>>
>>17510006
>>17510016
I'm a bit busy, so I did this quickly.

I saw what appeared to be a metal crate covered by overgrown grass. The crate holds something you've locked away and have had locked away so long that brush has grown to occlude it, and you may have forgotten it's even there.

I get the feeling you already know what it is, even without this reading. This is mostly to confirm something you already know, isn't it?

I tried looking inside and saw a little girl holding a teddy bear. So, we're dealing with something involving childhood, either yours or that of someone else. If it's your own, there's probably some traumatic event tucked away. If it's that of someone else, consider an event in which you may have acted in a way towards a child that leaves a bad taste in your mouth, but you've decided to ignore it instead of facing the bad feels.

Uncover that issue you've been ignoring, and you should get a few tears.

>>17510015
I read runes as well, and I got something different from looking at that spread, but your interpretation is completely accurate. The Othala represents my long-term goals: family. You nailed the interpretation of Manaz, in that I need to focus on my "true self" and all. The Wunjo is promising.

I have to say that you nailed it about the cycle; it's a romantic endeavor that went poorly, and I'm still in the process of moving on. And letting me know that handling exernal factors shows me that I'm on the right track.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17510026
This proved to be quite an interesting sight for me, not going to deny that. At first, I saw the markings of a massive eye, a horror of some kind, surrounded by rock and glowing, blue veins. And there I was, standing, with a little girl that held a stone bowl in her two tiny, weak hands.

We stood together in the darkness, her clearly being a bit too scared or perhaps a bit too shy to approach the horror that seemed more like a blue, midnight-scaled dragon that was too asleep and too entrenched in his inner world to notice us. She wished to approach with her bowl in her hands, but yet we stood before the towering presence. Soon, she started to walk closer and closer to the dragon, walking into the light. It was strange; no reaction. Was there a fear of being seen, was there a fear of walking into the light, bringing forth the tears that were in the bowl to be seen?

She walks closer and closer, but yet the dragon, the shape, it grows further and further. She is unable to approach. At some point, she simply drinks the tears that were collected from the bowl and in that moment alone, the dragon was before her. A story, it says. You need to experience more before you are able to approach again, before you are able to drink more of what you have learned and experienced. To collect more tears that are hard-earned. A story is needed. An experience.

There, I see the girl heading back to the darkness. It was not easy for her to walk forward, and it was almost as hard for her to walk back to the dark. I am not sure what she will do now, but it almost seems like she will return back at some point, later on in the future, to tell another story and to drink more tears. Perhaps at time, she will learn to have her own? But for now, it is all too likely that she will just have to make due with those, that are not hers.

[I'm sorry if this makes little sense, I'm completely out of it right now.]
>>
>>17510031
Hah, you're very good, I just today wrote free flow of consciousness in my journal/diary, for the first time in many months.

I felt your query was best suited to cards.

Past: King of Swords
Present: Queen of Wands
Future: Moon reversed

I think this reading is very clear. You've chosen well so far, and you should walk this path until the day you wake up and realize you have outgrown it. That day WILL come, this system won't take you all the way to enlightenment, and that's why you are having little doubts and have asked this query. Enlightenment comes from within, from knowledge and acceptance of self and of the outer world. Systems are a tool -- and they can become a crutch, or even a roadblock.
>>
>>17509251
>birthday
Anon! You remembered! :D
It hasn't even begun yet!!

>>17509296
>beauty manifesting
>being a bad thing

>happiness manifesting
>being a bad thing

Anon, are you sure? Were these reversed in some manner??

>>17509319
Glad to hear it!! I am actively wishing you all the best :3
>>
>>17510104

aww hijinks is it your birthday?
>>
>>17510081
The rune reader here.

Thanks!
I think the rune readers generally have different meanings for the same spread, isn't it? I feel that it's more like intuition (and a lot of knowledge, study and connection).

Yes, wunjo can also called for the "get to the place where you belong", but I felt it more like "be aware of your group of people".

Very thanks for your feedback! Love to know it helps!
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>17510081
>>17510082
Thank you both so much. Yes, the little girl each of you saw makes perfect sense: the few times I have been moved to tears in the past very long while have been while embracing my daughter, or thinking of her. I will reflect further on both of these readings over the coming days and post an update if I have a breakthrough of gross sobbing. Gods, I fucking miss the release of crying. I feel like I don't deserve it. I'm starting to fall apart under all this stress.
>>
>>17509296
>>17510104
I heard it means pregnancy especially since i asked physical manifestation...
>>
>>17510118
Nice to see you Eve
>>
>>17510106
Indeed! The day I first took breath. The day I started to simultaneously live and die, my clock began ticking. My future began to ever spur forth - my destinity colliding with others, forever changing the course of history (at least, to me anyways).
>>
>>17510150
How old are you turning? Doing some bday readings?
>>
>>17510150
Happy Birthday!!
>>
>>17510104
You are the sweetest <3
>>
>>17510006
ah eve, this is actually a curiosity of mine too.

If only you knew how great you would become, you would fall to you knees and cry with joy laughing
>>
File: muah.gif (638 KB, 367x245) Image search: [Google]
muah.gif
638 KB, 367x245
>>17510150

happy birthday hijinks :3
>>
My life is literally a train wreck will someone give me a reading?
>>
>>17510118
Eve, it is an energy you must continue to build up in a positive feedback loop. When it reaches critical state there will be a release. If you keep going you'll make me cry.
>>
Will my business continue to grow and thrive? I want to eventually do it full time. Thank you
>>
Who is reading tonight??? I need a love reading, please!
>>
>>17510150
Happy birthday fellow Aries!
>>
I'm going to be doing some tarot readings. All I need is a query and any information you consider relevant.
>>
>>17510250
female
is c going to get me pregnant??
>>
>>17510250
Am I on the right path career wise or should I switch?

I'm a Libra, 20 years old
>>
>>17510250
Jess
Age 27
Favorite shape is circle
Favorite number is 5
I would like just a general reading.
>>
>>17510250
Male, 22
How does M sees me? How things looks like if i try to be with her?
Thank you.
>>
File: murica.gif (2 MB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
murica.gif
2 MB, 1000x600
Is my trials period almost over? I think I've grown enough and have became the kind of person that could handle someone like her.

Will it be like a perfect love story, or will there be obstacles on our path? I feel like the finale is upon me, but would like some input from someone with some insight. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17510250
could you do this one, thank you JN >>17509812
>>
>>17510250
How should I act around him in order to get him to like me?
>>
>>17510250
SJ
Male, Leo
What's going on between K and I? What does she think of me?? I'm super into her and she seemed to feel the same towards me before but now I'm not sure...
>>
>>17510281

anon, just be yourself! if he doesn't like you naturally then he's not worth it.
>>
>>17510250

I'm not quite sure i can explain this, but something's been bothering me for a while.

A lot of people in my family seems to have some connection with paranormal stuff. Nothing too fancy of course: tarot readings, premonitory dreams (kinda), astral projection, black magic rituals done by my great-grandmother (or so it seems, based on what my mother has told me about her). I have some "weird" experiences myself.

The thing is, whenever i think about all of that stuff, it feels like there is something i should be doing, or at least something i should know. Maybe i'm paranoid/overthinking too much, but i guess there is nothing to lose asking.

Male, 20, Aries.
>>
>>17510282
Thank you BTW JN!!
>>
>>17509656
Sorry, was a bit busy. I'm done with I Ching readings for now, so I'm going to read you with cards:

Heart of the Matter / Opposing Factor: Queen of Wands reversed / 7 of Wands
Root Cause / Known Influence: 8 of Wands / King of Cups reversed
Past Influences / New Circumstances: 9 of Swords / 2 of Pentacles reversed
You / Your Environment: Ace of Cups / 3 of Swords reversed
Guidance / Outcome: 6 of Cups reversed / The Fool

I keep getting the feeling that there's some chick involved here; a fiery one that crushed you so hard. I'm not entirely sure on this, so I'll refrain from assuming that.

Now. Firstly, your current emotional state is a train wreck; violent and volatile as fuck. To be completely honest, you're kind of being vindictive and toxic to yourself right now, but you can't really help it, can you? This all seems to be stemming from an inner conflict you have-- something you ask your dear self everyday if everything or anything is worth it; excessive worrying, blah blah.

In your recent past, something came to light that led to a moment of realization which you didn't handle so well, forcing you to make a hard choice and it would seem that you've been regretting that ever since. You're carrying quite a heavy emotional baggage here, trying to start anew and forget every shit that has happened to you along the way, however with the reversed 3 of Swords in your environment, you're finding it tough to move forward and forge ahead with your plans.

Your guidance is the reversed 6 of Cups; I don't know how to put this any better, so I'll just say it: stop being such a fool stuck in the past. Let go. Remember that every end is a new beginning, and that is what's coming your way: 0 - The Fool-- beginning of a new chapter in your life.

I'm going to end this with a somewhat cliche quote:
“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.”
― Heraclitus
>>
>>17510150
Happy birthday, jinxie~ I hope you are doing well.
>>
>>17510250
My name is Kitty and I have black hair, brown eyes, tan skin, I'm short and I'm a Scorpio that lives in Vancouver, Canada. I'm going to be writing some letters to some people I met, and I'm wondering what will happen if they read them, and how it will change my future. Thank you.
>>
>>17510305
>>17510250
i am in need of a love reading, please!
>>
>>17510305
> a fiery one that crushed you so hard. I'm not entirely sure on this, so I'll refrain from assuming that.
kinda, just not being able to be with her crushed me; congrats.
>Now. Firstly, your current emotional state is a train wreck; violent and volatile as fuck.
i think i have improved a little, i dont think im THAT bad at the moment.
>In your recent past, something came to light that led to a moment of realization which you didn't handle so well,
probably the crush thing, its the only thing that has affected me that much recently
thanks for the read
>>
>>17510321
no im pretty sure youre violent and votalie as fuck its what the reading said so you must be like holy shit
>>
>>17510305
>>17510282
Hey ichink could u read me please??
>>
>>17510260
I don't think so. You might need to be a lot more sexually active for that to happen.

>>17510261
As long as you feel like you're doing the right thing by your own moral standards, you're fine with the career you're in. I see you having to put in a lot of effort and time and thought into your work though. Like excessive amounts. Make sure you're happy with what you're doing because it'll be a significant part of your life for a while.

I sort of get... a teacher feeling, but more active, more stressful. Is it something else to do with children? Hmm...

Yeah, I don't have any clear indicators of whether you're on the right path. The cards just say you need to really look within yourself and think carefully before overly committing. Although I think you'll be satisfied with any choice, just slightly preferring one or the other, so no need to stress about it. :)
>>
File: bringing_out_the_dead.jpg (44 KB, 535x731) Image search: [Google]
bringing_out_the_dead.jpg
44 KB, 535x731
Yeah, why the fuck not, will I get a good station with a good officer?
>>
>>17510260
>>17510330
i mean like in the future i know not right now..
>>
>>17510325
nah, man.
I was volatile when it happened. I have calmed down now even tough im still depressed.
>>
>>17510305
Not sure if JN is going to choose me for a reading. So reaching out to you as well.
Name is Jess
Hazel eyes
Fair skin
Age 27
Favorite number 5
I feel there has been a message or warning for me in my dreams.
However I cannot remember the dreams.
I would like a reading to help bring more light to possible negative events.
I'm not sure what to ask for specifically.
Hence why I am just looking for a general reading.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.