[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Horror/ Sci fi/ UFO films to see before you die..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: The-5th-Wave-logo.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The-5th-Wave-logo.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1080
Haven't seen this.. it's meant to be poo, but....
>>
... I promised to share a link when it came out so here you go. Enjoy.

vidzi.tv/tkci23jvj3rl.html

vid.ag/pbpfys14hdbj.html

vidto.me/fmhp7qpnzwji.html
>>
It's really bad, please don't watch it.

A pretty /x/tier movie that's kinda decent is The Vanishing on 7th Street. Some of the character's may frustrate you with their rationales, but overall the thematic elements of the movie are fairly well conveyed.
>>
File: best.jpg (200 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
200 KB, 760x596
>>17492994

Noroi the Curse

If somebody can recommend me a movie that can top Noroi I will be grateful.
>>
>>17493159
I switched Noroi off after 30 minutes. Might give it another try...
>>
>>17493169

Just stick with it. The first time I saw it some things seemed kind of off or irrelevant.

But I ended up liking it a lot desu, it holds a special place in my heart.

In other words, just fucking watch dude.
>>
>>17493174
I will. I'm a big fan of Asian cinema too I just couldn't settle into it for some reason. It felt dated, "Blair-witchy".. I wish I'd watched it years ago.

Fuckit, gonna watch it now fampai.
>>
File: theobjectivel.jpg (34 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
theobjectivel.jpg
34 KB, 352x500
>>17492994
also angel heart
>>
Paul blart mall cop
>>
Thanks OP
>>
Event Horizon
>>
I fear my post will end with a 2

If it does the earth will explode
>>
>>17492994
it really isn't worth your time, in the beginning you had some suspension of the unknown but after 30 minutes it really became boring, all good-guys we're teens or younger, bad guys alien adults. And aliens look like humans so there's that. You'll see that it's targeted for the younger folk so there's nothing spoopy about, just an other divergent/hungergames/mazerunner type movie
>>
Anyone got a link to The Witch?
>>
>>17492994
Alien/Aliens, Bad Taste, The Quiet Earth...

>>17495685
there's a camrip on torrent, but I'm waiting for better.
>>
>>17495685
That looked pretty good from the previews. Did anyone here see it?
>>
Anything I can watch on Netflix? Don't feel like downloading anything at the moment.
>>
>>17492994
encounters of the 4th kind
dark skies
fire in the skie
abduction
>>
File: HAIL LMAO.jpg (19 KB, 472x358) Image search: [Google]
HAIL LMAO.jpg
19 KB, 472x358
>>17493522
this one is shitty m8 i fall a sleep like 3 times trying to give it a chance the one i didnt, i wasnt wort it
>>17493159
noroi is ghost mang op said aliens, even the tinfoil sage calls them interdimentional worms not aliens
>>17496845
i fucked up with the names but op didnt even say what kind of movies wanted if horror or just monster movies
>the fourth kind
dat milla one of the best
>fire in the sky
the clasic
>UFO abduction (THE MCPHERSON TAPE)
the classic before witchblade, that fucked up my childhood, the war of the worlds of TV back in the day
>Alien abduction
modern but well done
>skinwalker ranch
kinda soft but good
>the thing
original and modern precuel both are worth it
>>
While the idea has been done to death by now, I remember watching the Blair Witch Project for the first time only a few years ago and it scared me a ton - especially the ending.

Then again, I'm not much of a horror guy in the first place.
>>
>the invasion of the body snatchers (1978)
of 93
>The Faculty
>Slither
>>
File: suspiria.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
suspiria.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1080
While not outright 'scary' all the time, Suspiria has a great soundtrack, a fantastic setting, really effective lighting, and some good directing.

It's unsettling and at times frightening, and it's a favorite of mine
>>
The fourth kind was pretty spooky
>>
>>17495685
>witch

It's not out yet, mate. I'll post link asap. Could be weeks though so be patient.
>>
>>17497333
>>17495685
there is only a TS screener of bad quality on the piratebay, since the movie is dark you cant see shit
>https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/13943580/The_Witch_%282016%29_HDTS_x264_-_Exclusive
there is no "stream" you shitty first world millenials kids, git out with your webms and SJWhoring, im here since the rock was cooking roody-poos, learn to pirate like ivan in soviet russia
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.