[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last "*Erattas*" thread got deleted. Make sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: image.jpg (759 KB, 720x4011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
759 KB, 720x4011
The last "*Erattas*" thread got deleted. Make sure to refer to it from now on as E, "*E*" or ERATS

Something spooky is going on here, especially since the last one was deleted.

http://4chandata.org/x/FIRST-LEGIT-INTERNET-MYSTERY-OF-2016-a853492
>>
>>17484964
Thanks anon. Here's hoping we can keep this one alive. Here's a Google doc link has tons of info. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZNPbZlU-_ulEcL38CfKG_182wpa_uFEWZY0bH8fTXU/mobilebasic?pli=1
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-18-14-31-07.png (500 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-18-14-31-07.png
500 KB, 1280x720
>>
tldr?
>>
Come in here faggots. Get off your divination threads and temple of Solomon crap.
>>
>>17485112
System that holds data on employees for big companies. Extremely protective algorithm, that's why we can't refer to it by name.
>>
any proof except anecdotal?
>>
>>17485112
/mu/ finds samples for project. Stumbled on YouTube channel I can't say the name of. It's it the links. Basically guy makes vid for dead mother. Dino Park (can't say shit, shit could be tagged). Has Morse code in it. Realizes ppl are viewing his shit. Makes video. "Halp plz erats!" Most recent pic is related. Ppl start to wonder. Dig up old erat posts, find out shit about the guy, check tumbler Twitter find mug shot of Hawaii rapist. Find addresses in captions. 8chns has more. Link in Google doc.
>>
>>17485137
Just what Google docs and other chan has so far. Keeps being blacked on 4chinns. Basically start with YouTube. Read first link. Read first image, OP image. You'll start to get a clue. Then follow up reading links in Google docs. Mist threads are very short. Here it quickly gets blacked out
>>
Might be Arg, might be conspiracy. Who knows. Spoopy tho.
>>
I still don't get the whole getting rid of the tape gun thing and how is it relevant to the story.
It would be also good to have some specific details about this bizzarre company. Where was it, what was it called? Why did an IT company dealing with programming payroll software have assembly lines and a big warehouse with forklifts for storing things?
>>
>>17485162
This is mostly about YT videos. Look at link here >>17484964 screen cap just adds in what other anons had dealt with before the vids were found, confirming the weirdness. Read the link, it will all come together. It's all connected.
>>
I'm checking it out right now.
>>
>>17485183
It's an archived thread about the vids. It references the screen caps as well. They aren't as important as what you'll find there. Basically you'll find out how it started, what was found out. Google docs show more. I'm sorry for being vauge. These posts don't seem to last long.
>>
I'm sorry, but this is ludicrous. The guy is clearly delusional, stating that Universal Pictures and Youtube had harrassed his deceased mother because she uncovered some secret within a film trilogy about dinosaurs.
>>
File: IMG_20160318_160138.jpg (176 KB, 720x1114) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160318_160138.jpg
176 KB, 720x1114
>>17485208
Anons found captioning linking to a physical address. They decided Morse code into text. There's more to it, trust me. Keep looking then come up with your idea as to what is going on. A Twitter had been found. Mugshot. Mother possibly knew about erats. It could end up being fake but even at this point, people aren't sure.

The thing is, my post before this anon posted had been deleted. Pic related. Posts keep being blacked on here like a plague.
>>
>>17485222
Decoded*
>>
Also, last vid was a month ago. He hasn't let on what his mother found out. It has to do with erat. Anons heard of this company as being corrupted. Anons found clues. The communication on this site has stunted progress but other Chan 8-ch has picked up where we left off since they don't have threads deleted left and right
>>
also the "Erratas or bust" description on Ted Ellsworth's vid is now changed to "Erratas or Rusts"
>>
>>17485222
what thread did it happen in? There's nothing in the one linked in the screenshot.
>>
>>17485252
You mentioned it-that-must-not-be-named!
You fool!
You have doomed us all!
>>
>>17485284
>This thread has been pruned or deleted
>>
>>17485744
And nothing relevant was said. Posted links then it was deleted.
>>
>>17485778
Nooooooo!
>>
Does any of this tie into Walmart, shit like that? I read this Reddit thread (yeah, yeah, Reddit) about how they'll fire employees just for mentioning unions to their families, shit like that. They close entire stores if they think the employees are thinking of unionizing and use that to sew anti-union sentiment and a "you're lucky just to have this job" viewpoint among the people who lost their jobs or had them outsourced to other countries. Kind of scared the shit out of me, to be honest.
>>
>>17485252
Someone pointed out before that this is an anagram for Sartor Resartus, an 1836 novel. Is that relevent?
>>
Okay. Here's the best explanation on what the Erats is.

Erats is, or at least started as a system used by big companies and businesses, such as Unilever.

The reason why an employee might get fired for searching it up (as mentioned in the original Erats post) is because it may have contained sensitive data about the company and it's employees. An algorithm or AI recorded searches like a keystroker and sent a notice to whoever was in charge of the system, which lead to a flagging, and eventually, being fired.

But the Erats must have also been used by Universal Studios. US used Erats as a copyright search algorithm. It crawls over videos on Youtube for copyrighted content and removes it. This is why Chrono's mom's Jurrasic Park videos were removed.

Hiro, the current owner of 4chan must have installed Erats into the 4chan servers, and uses it for copyrighted material too. Proof? Last month a leaked screenshot of the new Doom game's HUD showed up on imgur. When people tried to upload it on 4chan, they got a message saying it was copyrighted material, which is unusual since copyrighted material is used all the time here. It's also the reason why Erats posts are deleted here.

This is strange, but not that much. What's even scarier, is that Erats can be used by governments as mass censorship. It may be in use already for all I know.
>>
>>17485944
Scary
>>
File: 1456717793379.jpg (312 KB, 1536x1726) Image search: [Google]
1456717793379.jpg
312 KB, 1536x1726
I was in the origin thread and got to the point where we found the spoopy police sketch of the guy

Did anything significant happen since then?
>>
>>17485957
I'm a little hazy on the police sketch's relevence, I can't remember how/why we connected that to the Big E.
>>
Imbso glad there is a thread about this again. I think about it almost everytime icome to x. It wqs so frustrating that they were removing the threads with no explanation. Now i have a question: jas there been any new findings since the google doc was made?
>>
FUCK. I've looked at erts threads on my phone at work while taking a shit. I didn't use the work wifi. Am i going to get fired? Serious question. I didn't know about this whole employee monitoring element to it.
>>
>>17486024
Every time someone tries to compile the info together it either gets deleted or fucking raided. The google doc has been irreparably vandalized and the 2*4chan thread got raided, so I'm going to try and put together a pastebin to compile everything we know.
>>
Tod Ellsworth Twitter has a new video.
>>
>>17486063
Only if your company uses it. You should be working anywayss.
>>
>>17485944
Spoopy.
>>
Tod Ellsworth's Youtube also uploaded another video, but it was deleted because of copyright infringement. The video's thumbnail had the Police sketch from the Hawaiian guy in it.
>>
>>17486066
>>17486174
Whoa, whoa. What's his Twitter, and what's the link to the video?
>>
His Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp016llOsOgDa0UfY8wLeoA
His Twitter: https://twitter.com/ErratasOrBust
>>
What the christ

https://twitter.com/ErratasOrBust/status/711016289595215872
>>
>>17486226
4chan won't let it embed for me, what does the tweet say?
>>
I dont know if its relevant but check these guys out. They have a twitter as well as several posts about them. Errata security.
>>
>>17486226
It's pretty sure from here
https://youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
>>
you guys the twitter posted a new thing https://twitter.com/ErratasOrBust/status/711016289595215872
>>
File: reptoiddanger.jpg (17 KB, 339x337) Image search: [Google]
reptoiddanger.jpg
17 KB, 339x337
>>17486314
is he saying that big-E can use face capture software to impersonate... anyone I guess???
>>
Can anyone find the original video from the tweet? I've been searching, but no luck so far.
>>
>>17486314
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4paQrvERUTmSoBPL9kzexw this channel was in relateds since they posted this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcFQYOqTCno
related or just a spam channel?
>>
>>17486390
see >>17486314
Also, I did a minor amount of google (just "astral projection clinic") and outside of javs I found this https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-jeremy-couillard-uses-virtual-reality-to-have-an

With the fact that we have fake faces now maybe that's what hollywood astral projection clinic means?
>>
>>17486384
This was my first thought and it's spoopy as hell.
>>
>>17486384
I think he's totally implying a connection there.

E*** has been called an "algorithm" more than a program, and there's a big difference between the two. Maybe they both use the same smart-data-gathering algorithm? I can absolutely 100% see the concept of facial mapping/recognition being applied to the HD security cameras we'll undoubtedly have on every corner 5 or 10 years from now.

>>17486390
This one:
>>17486314

>>17486399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c99goebvB3A
...The fuck?
>>
File: antiface.jpg (38 KB, 520x422) Image search: [Google]
antiface.jpg
38 KB, 520x422
>>17486406
>>17486403
Alright everybody get your anti-face on. Block your webcams (or make sure you don't have one)
>>
>>17486366
Original vid was posted on reddit earlier.
Skip to :50

https://youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
>>
I looked at tod's latest upload. I can only see the description/title:
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood (666 Trapslime Remix)

Classic track from his deleted Soundcloud. (What ever happened to Trapslime anyway? He was just blowing up!)

I tried to find the guy but there's nothing on him but dead soundcloud links.
https://soundcloud.com/greeenbooots/gorillaz-clit-eastwood-666-trapslime-remix

Also, the word choice has my attention as well "he was just blowing up!"

Maybe big E can hijack drone strikes now? or soon
>>
>>17486438
Tod seems to focus on music on his YouTube channel, I've noticed. The video was taken down by a copyright claim, and it looks like the song was, too.

I wonder how different this remix was from the original? Does YouTube's copyright-remover detect violations based on sound?
>>
>>17486452
What's weird is there's all kinds of other remixes of the same song.

I took a look at the lyrics of the song and it seems oddly relevant to the message.
>>
>>17486457
>What's weird is there's all kinds of other remixes of the same song.

I know right?? That's what's crazy. Clint Eastwood was one of the biggest crossover-rap songs of the 2000s and it's got thousands of YouTube uploads...but *this* is the one that gets taken down...

Because it's on Tod's channel.
>>
>>17486314

This is pretty fucking creepy.

Holy shit.
>>
https://i.ytimg.com/vi_webp/jrpB025uZAQ/mqdefault.webp
Is there a reason for the thumbnail of the video being like this?
>>
>>17486487
Other than another likely reference to face morphing? Idk
>>
Is there an irc or something for this?
>>
File: 1442277071196.png (2 MB, 1282x854) Image search: [Google]
1442277071196.png
2 MB, 1282x854
>>17486563
idk but if not someone should make one.

bumping.
>>
>>17485975
It's on a Twitter that may belong to YT channel dude. That and the guy raped old women in Hawaii and the third Jur Park movie was shot there.
>>
>friendly reminder

over at 8 chan 7x/ you have an uncensored bread about this.
>>
>>17485252
>>17486257
Careful with that E-word. I think threads get deleted when there's a certain amount of that word or something, like a probably by bot. Not sure if links with Erats are included.
>>
frombob.to/you

relevant
>>
>>17487222
Speaking of that, posted a link on there. Can I post a link to 8 ch from here to the /x/ thread on there? I don't want to try and fuck this thing up.

>FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW LINK TO 8 CHN IS IN GOOGLE DOC PROVIDED AT THE TOP, 2ND POST DOWN
>>
>>17487240
why posting a link, anons should be able to find 8 ch x on google without problems. The bread in question is 'urrasic park case'. It had a little shill flood but it's still running well. Good to know that the mod over there isn't a cuck.
>>
File: IMG_20160319_052613.jpg (120 KB, 720x994) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_052613.jpg
120 KB, 720x994
>>17487240
Here's screen cap of link. It's at the very bottom of the Google doc listed up above.
>>
>>17487244
But some anons don't know how to find shit.

If both boards do this together, we might be able to figure this thing out until YT channel posts another vid.
>>
File: word filter.png (18 KB, 316x498) Image search: [Google]
word filter.png
18 KB, 316x498
>>17487252
see, word filter, they wirks
>>
>>17487252
Boards, I mean sites. Sorry, same board; different site.
>>
so what's the connection between the girl and the weird warehouse job?
>>
>>17487257
Ugh, yeah. Forgot that shit. 8 has more freedoms. It's only a matter of time til this gets blacked. But at least it's still here, which is gud.
>>
>>17487261
Girl worked there. Almost got instant fired bc of Erats system. Gets fired anyway. There's no connection really other than that label gun. Co worker saved her ass. Bf who told the story thought this was odd, oc.
>>
>>17487265
well i'm confused what is the system?
>>
>>17487265
Can someone cross post these infos to 8 ch?
>>
>>17485944
Computer engineer here. Your post is bullshit.

>An algorithm or AI recorded searches like a keystroker and sent a notice to whoever was in charge of the system, which lead to a flagging, and eventually, being fired.
What you're describing is a "keylogger", something that requires very little intelligence. You just need to capture everything the user types, and search for a specific string within it - if you find it, you send an alert with ID info on the source computer. This has absolutely nothing to do with the technology that YT uses to detect copyrighted videos,
>US used Erats as a copyright search algorithm. It crawls over videos on Youtube for copyrighted content and removes it. This is why Chrono's mom's Jurrasic Park videos were removed.
This is done using a specific kind of AI called "neural networks", its implementation is very specific as these sort of networks are simply put, pattern detecters, and will only detect something that they already know (the process of "training" a neural network consists in feeding it all the stuff it's gonna recognize). The way they're implemented has its faults (for example, it cannot recognize an image if it's flipped on its X axis, which is why some youtube uploads of shows are mirrored).

Like, guys, if you want to RP do so freely, but don't try to bite more than you can chew. You don't understand how retarded you sound when you try to explain software practices.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-19-05-57-34.png (246 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-19-05-57-34.png
246 KB, 1280x720
>>17486406
http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dc99goebvB3A
Wait...I remember watching a documentary... Hold on.

If this video has anything to do with Erats and facial recognition, which this channel had something about the facial recognition software...I think the fingers walking might imply they're watching the way we walk to.

This documentary I watched (I think on Netflix) had to do with body posture. And said in the documentary how they are creating software that maps our unique movement when we walk. Everyone moves differently. If our faces are covered, that's the next best thing to ID us.

But I might just be jumping to conclusions here. The guy could just be bored and maybe testing his camera out. Probably doesn't think anyone would see. I don't know...
>>
>>17487304
too*
>>
>>17487304
you are spot on, target uses this system, they do this under the guise of customer service so they can see if someone has been browsing for too long or cant decide. it also does faces. it was a documentary and i cant remember the name.

there is a company called unicru, who does the employment for big box stores, like target, surely they and your E are connected. peep harder.
>>
>>17487314
Oh...my word. This shit is going to change the world.

Words, text, sound....that's nothing when you can map people. Track them, see what they're up to. Maybe even replace them.
>>
>>17487319
I see this being tested out initially through department stores. They test their shit, hell maybe they already have. This whole thing could change everything in our world of technology.

A camera IDs you buying a product. That's marketing, oc. They can also use info on where you've been, who you've hung out with, maybe even your overall health by your posture and gait. They can use this to categorize us in the work force. Maybe even keep us from bring hired.
>>
>>17486063
> I've looked at erts threads on my phone at work while taking a shit. I didn't use the work wifi. Am i going to get fired?
Most search engines use SSL to provide results, this means that any incoming and outgoing traffic is encrypted. When you use any internet service what you're doing is sending your requests to a gateway (which could be the wifi router of your company, or an enterprise router by the mobile provider) which in turn routes it to the internet. It acts as a tunnel through which all your traffic passes through. This traffic is mostly encrypted.
What some workplaces do in order to enforce "safe search" is a) block sites, or b) configure the computer connected to the entreprise network to use unencrypted data so that can be intercepted by the gateway (firewall) and filtered.
If you're not using the work wifi your company can't know what you're looking at, and even if you were, as long as you're not using a work cellphone they gave you, they're not gonna know what you search for.

>>17486406
An algorithm is simply a logical set of steps. A program is a process that takes an input, does some calculation (through one or more algorithms) and produces an output.
Facial recognition is something very complex that is still being researched. You need very good source data (aka a full frontal picture in good lighting) to get good results, something that a security camera can't provide. And even then, there's also lots of papers about makeup you can use to fuck with the algorithms used for face recognition.
>>
>>17487324
*being
>>
it was on the net when video.google.com was a seemingly vast open field and waaay before the merger. the stores that used this were a few select target stores to sample the technology. that was shortly after busheleven. i will try to locate the video, i have it stored in archive on DVD-R somewhere
>>
>>17487269
>>17484964
OP, do you know how to archive this thread if something happens and its deleted?

I would go to 8 ch and posts theories on the new Twitter vid about facial recognition and possibly posture recognition, but I'm really tired. Someone, please go to 8 ch and tell them.
>>
>>17487303
Well sorry for not being as educated as you you uptight dick
>>
>>17487369
https://archive.is/W9bem
>>
Do you every think the mods delete these threads cause they are so hot? Give themselves a sensible chuckle while letting the crazies crazies their fun?

It's obviously just a sophisticated algorithm designed to get rid of protected material and references to itself. If you really wanna see some freaky shit, someone build a tracker for it and see if it goes after non legit things.

And that's all the help you'll get from me.
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (96 KB, 720x657) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
96 KB, 720x657
>>
>>17487415
that's sum fuckin' nightmare fuel. i didn't even notice that.
>>
>>17487415
can i have a backstory on that?
>>
i did a google search on ''666 trapslime'' and found a bandcamp link that said djrozwell.bandcamp.com/track/paint-teeth-dj-rozwell-re-edit

It's an edit of a 666 trapslime song by DJ Rozwell. I couldn't find anything on 666 Trapslime (which I find strange). I noticed that Tod uploaded a DJ Rozwell album on his account that's still there.
Then I found something a little unsettling.
https://soundcloud.com/radiomuerte/nrtdp
DJRozwell comments underneath, "i hope things turn out okay for that guy and his mom".
DJ Rozwell, 666 Trapslime and KFC Murder Chicks all have to be connected. One of the members of KFC Murder chicks plays the tuba on one of DJ Rozwell's songs.

https://djrozwell.bandcamp.com/track/l-feat-steph
>>
File: 1454266209060.png (2 MB, 1792x1074) Image search: [Google]
1454266209060.png
2 MB, 1792x1074
>>17487444
Are you new? Here, pic related. Check out the doc if you can.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZNPbZlU-_ulEcL38CfKG_182wpa_uFEWZY0bH8fTXU/edit?pref=2&pli=1
>>
>>17487451
ok so as predicted in the first thread it was just a shitty ARG

I'm so tired of those it literally gives me cancer
>>
Hi Erratas, time to delete this RP thread.
>>
>>17487303
Okay, so if anon's post is bs could you please explain your theory on what this is then? I see that someone mentioned facial recognition. I'm not seeing how that even matters in regards to implying that it can impersonate people. I'm not savvy on this, but that just doesn't even make sense. I mean I see the conspiracy side of the implications, but still....Also, do you think that they have anything to hide, and another anon mentioned something about the government using something like this. Is there anyway to track this program, and others like it, rather than just doing the whole little YouTube experiment? Is there anyway for us to see exactly what these programs are filtering out?
>>
the plot thickens
>>
Mods fucking erattas thread, delete it, dont get fucked up and sued, stare.
>>
>>17487475
>>17487603
Fuck off back to your shitty threads, m8s.
>>
>>17487261
>>17487265
Is it possible that she was a member of KFC Murder Chicks?
>>
File: IMG_20160319_125553.jpg (115 KB, 720x1130) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_125553.jpg
115 KB, 720x1130
>>17487993
Idk but anyone notice the picture of the girl and the alien on this link.http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdjrozwell.bandcamp.com%2Ftrack%2Fl-feat-steph

She looks like she could be related to the guy in the sketch, just putting it out there.
>>
>>17488020
Awh hell yes, love me some DJ Rozwell.

Ultimate /x/ artist.
>>
>>17488020
idk maybe it's just the general creepy atmosphere of this thread but this song manages to really weird me out while still being happy sounding
>>
>>17488088
You should check out NONE OF THIS IS REAL.

Really ethereal album.
>>
>>17488093
Also haunted
>>
>>17488099
But in a good way.
>>
>>17488093
>>17488099
>>17488103
that's what i mean, like there's something subtly fucked about that song. i don't know anything about music theory though. but something just feels very "off" about it.
>>
>>17488109
DJ Rozwell is magical.
>>
Someone in the 8 ch thread was talking about some giant wall of text appearing on the KFC Bandcamp. How do I find it?
>>
Either combine our forces or let it die.
It's up to you, anons.
4*2ch /x/ res/21600.html#23334
>>
>>17485872
Say what you want about us Britbongs but at least we fought long and hard for a tradition of unionisation which Thatcher and subsequent governments tried (and in some cases, succeeded) to weaken.
>>
http://money.cnn.com/2014/09/16/technology/security/fbi-facial-recognition/

FBI Facial Recognition
>>
>>17486314
Holy fucking shit
>>
OK I don't know if this is related but I have a really old laptop and when I saw there first thread on this I started searching the internet for anything related to it. I found my laptop was really struggling to load a page that had a mention of the word. I checked my programs running and saw that the webcam was running without it actually lighting up. I was fucking freaked the fuck out and covered the webcam when I noticed my desktop background had been changed to a picture of a cartoon hippo with the word heeeeeelllllooooooo written across it in red letters.

I havent turned that laptop back on and posting from a phone. Am I fucked or is someone just fucvking with me?
>>
>>17489226
Your most likely being fucked with by somebody BB.
>>
>>17489386
Well, yeah. Fucked with by Big E.

Have we decided if Tod is good or evil yet?
>>
>>17489766
Probably evil. My /x/ senses say he's the guy in the police sketch. Or he knows the guy. Why be so obsessed with it, ya know?
>>
if we are on the topic of biometrics, does his username have anything to do with it? Kronos is the name of a popular timeclock software.
>>
>>17491003
Yeah, I've been thinking either its a reference to that, or possibly an anagram we haven't found yet (although anagrams seems otally out of character for Chronos).
>>
So, like, saying the word erratas is a problem? You can't say erratas? Erratas is off-limit?
>>
>>17491524
s-stop
>>
>>17490057
It does strike me as kind of a serial killer esque thing, messing with people on the internet while they try to solve something like that evil laughing "dirtbag" guy on youtube.
>>
>>17487326
my nigga here doesn't know about deep content packet inspection used in enterprise grade unified threat management appliances.
>>
I Googled erattas and found out about ProxyHam. I'm pretty stoked, because I'm a Pi guy and a Ubiquiti guy.

Also:
erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas erattas

Bye bye, thread
>>
bump lad
>>
>posting one word can supposedly get an entire thread pruned

you guys realize how retarded you sound right
>>
File: BIG_E_LANGSTON.jpg (265 KB, 733x1100) Image search: [Google]
BIG_E_LANGSTON.jpg
265 KB, 733x1100
>>17489766
>Fucked with by Big E
>>
>>17484964
>Erattas
I have a hint for you all, E is a black project
created to understand and find ways to manipulate
electromagnetic fields in relation to human beings.
>>
>>
>>17494865
pdf link on first page, only 2 pages
>>
>>17494869
>>
>>17494872
page 1
>>
>>17494873
page 2
>>
https://youtu.be/NskA2X5guKs
>>
>>17495017
wrong thread
>>
GUYS. GUYS. GUYS

https://youtu.be/lRV6PXB6QLk?t=4m20s

THIS ISN'T A JOKE
>>
>>17495275
SORRY I'M SHITTING MYSELF. I DIDN'T LEAVE CONTEXT. just start at 4:20 on the video and listen for about thirty seconds ''i think a computer laid me off''
>>
>>17487451
I remember when these threads started happening.

I think the most interesting part about all of this is that suddenly lots of Youtubers started losing videos for apparent reason at all at the beginning of January.

Now it seems lots of them are talking about some algorithm or automatic system that flags videos yet no one seems to put too much focus on the matter.
>>
>>17486063
We are monitoring, get back to work.
>>
>>17495275
>>17495279
Well fuck

Okay, we need to know if there's a way to contact the original guy who posted about the girl from the warehouse.

Additionally, any anons who've been following this: Has anything weird happened at your workplace lately?
>>
>>17495412
>anon
>workplace
pick one m8
>>
>>17486314
i dont like that.
>>
File: suspect_b.jpg (56 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
suspect_b.jpg
56 KB, 300x458
>>17496032
now imagine it applied to tod ellsworth
>>
>>17496082
It's the rock. Obv.
Erase Eratta is behind it too.
Whistleblower. The Rock is actually the moon.
>>
Okay so up until now I've been kind of mocking this thread until some of the stuff that I read today. I'm definitely going to be reading through those NIST documents.

For the past few years, I've been working for an IT consultancy. I'm the supervisor, in fact, of all techs on payroll, and am also heading up the new pentesting division. I've also filled in as the network admin at some of our clients when we're short staffed.

So I'm pretty intrigued by this whole E thing, but I'd also be happy to answer any questions anons have about what CAN be monitored on workplace networks, and what typically IS monitored on workplace networks.
>>
File: 3bqidUEl.jpg (27 KB, 502x379) Image search: [Google]
3bqidUEl.jpg
27 KB, 502x379
Alright I'm having an incredibly hard fucking time following any of this shit.

Someone please summarize it in a concise way from beginning to end please.
>>
>>17496665

Never mind, I was being a lazy twat. This is some eldritch shit right here holy fuck
>>
>>17487303
You have fucking aspergers m8. making a big deal because someone said keystroker instead of keylogger? i mean come on..
>>
>>17495279
>>17495412
>>17495646
Well I know IBM are about to do cuts as well.. I've heard something between 10-30% of my workplace is to be cut. Seems like normal seniority.. But we'll see, my mentor is really fucking nervous because he's the top of our pay bracket.. but he's way above the pecking order.
>>
>>17486314
Welcome back to X, I'm officially creeped out. And those white masks dont help.
>>
>>17496149
>what CAN be monitored on workplace networks, and what typically IS monitored on workplace networks.

Please do. Anything you think is relevant.
>>
File: kfc screenshot 01.png (608 KB, 1007x705) Image search: [Google]
kfc screenshot 01.png
608 KB, 1007x705
Okay, so someone on the 8 ch thread about E Rats posted about some big ass bizarre wall of text, apparently from the KFC Murder Chicks Bandcamp page. The page was since deleted, but I pulled up the cached version on Google.

1/1
>>
File: kfc screenshot 02.png (30 KB, 1010x704) Image search: [Google]
kfc screenshot 02.png
30 KB, 1010x704
So, what the fuck is up with this shit? I thought the anon was just trolling but it's seriously all here, is this some kind of code? Is there a way to check anything hidden in the page's source or anything?

2/2
>>
File: kfc screenshot 03.png (34 KB, 1009x705) Image search: [Google]
kfc screenshot 03.png
34 KB, 1009x705
>>17497616
>>17497620
Shit, I've been awake too long. Meant 1/3 and 2/3.

Anyway, yeah. Also, I'm trying to find a way to download these tracks and/or the album and I can't find any way. Can't find it in the /mu/ archives. If the anon who posted in the 8 ch thread is reading this and managed to download it before it disappeared, you should upload the thing somewhere.
>>
So, uh, how come this thing that comes up on a basic Google search is not being discussed at all?

http://www.erratasec.com
>>
>>17497759
Just seems like an internet security firm, I fail to see a connection to anything else or really anything spoopy.

Why did everyone stop talking about Tod, the Hawaiian Granny Rapist, and all the other shit that started this whole mystery?
>>
>>17487326
As another post pointed out, most company firewalls have a feature called DPI SSL (Deep Packet Inspection).
It basically acts as a man in the middle, reading your unencrypted traffic, then sending it to the site encrypted; and vice versa.

You can actually get around this. One common way is to tunnel your internet traffic through SSH on an open port. This adds a layer of encryption that cannot be inspected or filtered. Only a few properly configured firewalls can prevent this. Search around for "escaping" firewalls.

Source: sysadmin and used to be a shithead of a student.
>>
>>17497628
>"This demonstration is not authorized and is in clear violation of Mall of America policy. We expect all participants to disperse at this time. Those who continue to demonstrate will be subject to arrest."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/21/us/mall-of-america-black-lives-protest/
>>
>>17495412
Ha! I don't work! ... But my partner does and should be fired by now due to something unrelated. Seems like he's keeping his job for now.
>>
>>17496149
Can a workplace moniter workers through their WiFi?
>>
>>17497628
Also, I searched for the stuff about nuclear weapons being fake and found this: https://m.reddit.com/u/truth_bearer/activity?sort=hot&activity=overview
>>
File: 1458451992961.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458451992961.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>
>>17486452
>Does YouTube's copyright-remover detect violations based on sound?
Yeah.

>>17486457
>What's weird is there's all kinds of other remixes of the same song
I had video featuring a small clip of Rockroll removed for copyright on that song, even when there is millons of videos using it. Who knows.
>>
Guys!!

What if the fucking remix video was taken down because it HAS THE TOD FACE IN THE VIDEO?? What if E*rats knows people are connecting the face to it??

Maybe that's why Tod had that face on his Twitter, as a kind of symbol that would become closely associated with the mystery, and in turn, demonstrate conclusively that E*rats will attempt to delete all mentions of itself?

I mean, we don't know for certain WHAT was in the audio of that video at all. It might've been some random speech and he simply titled the video "Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood remix".
>>
>>17498397
Maybe not, it says that it was taken down because it contained content from WMG (Warner Music Group), who has the record contract or whatever for Gorillaz.
>>
>>17485140
You didn't make a shit of sense, dude
>>
>>17498682
Being vague in order to protect the thread.
>>
>>17498691
Protect the thread from what? The mods?
>>
>>17498691
Oh shut the fuck up.

Can someone just explain what's going on so I can be on board?
>>
>>17497970
Really? Isn't this whole "conspiracy" about corporations supposedly monitoring us through the internet? I mean just read the text on their site
>Errata Security is a team of dedicated security researchers that practice offensive security. The insight gained from research is delivered to clients through Hacker Eye View reports that cover a variety of topics and real world scenarios.
What the hell is offensive security, anyway?
>>
File: 1448384285188.jpg (53 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1448384285188.jpg
53 KB, 600x399
I have a feeling that this whole thing is just an ARG by DJ Rozwell to hype his music up and that both KFC Murder Chicks and 666 Trapslime are his own solo projects.
>>
>>17498728

Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), it's a certification that says you're a trained professional in ethical hacking, or white hat hacking.

It's very common for corporations with valuable or sensitive data to employ ethical hackers as a way to test actual security.

Roughly, it works like this:
Your client has set up a system protecting valuable data (trade secrets, sensitive logs, etc.), but he doesn't know how secure the system is against hackers until someone actually hacks it.
That's where you and your offensive security company comes in, the client hires you to literally break into his own system.
You and your team then perform a real attack on his system through any means at your disposal, by hacking employee accounts, exploiting backdoors, etc.
Then you compile a report on how far you got and what data you managed to access, and what the weak points in the system are.
Your client then updates his security measures to fix those holes, and everyone walks away happy.
>>
>>17498744
How though? Nothing has had anything to do with DJ Rozwell..
>>
I have tried searching for the big E on my collage computer and files. I uncovered nothing. I did however get locked out of my computer 15 mins later, error message "bad login"
>>
>>17498771
https://soundcloud.com/radiomuerte/nrtdp
in the comments
>>
>>17485944
You can bet that they invented it first and then sold it to the others... with a backdoor.
>>
>>17485944

You lost me at the second to last paragraph. What grabs "disallowed" screenshots like the ones you mention is 4chan's internal hashing system, and it's been around since at least '06.
Every image uploaded has it's content compared to a blacklist of known hashes for "disallowed" images, as well as a quick search for hidden archives or malicious data.
I'm only aware of a handful images that directly trigger the blacklist, as it's naturally very hard to check. Dolphinvag.jpg used to be blacklisted, but I'm not sure if it is any more. Images from the Fappening are naturally blacklisted as well, and used to lead to an automatic ban (not sure if they any more, not going to try).
High-profile leaks like the Doom 2016 leak are the same, they're quickly added to the blacklist in order to avoid legal trouble on 4chan's end.
And of course, as this several days old thread demonstrates threads aren't being deleted.

Your definition of what Erratas is is also very confusing, you refer to it as a search algorithm, a crawler, and something that you install on your own backend. Very confusing and self-contradicting.

As for that last sentence, how?
>>
File: 1455952904883.png (203 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1455952904883.png
203 KB, 499x499
>mfw all these NEETs googling erabbits because they have no jobs to get fired from
>>
>>17498962
He's a musician, so he probably browses /mu/

This whole thing started on /mu/

Not a stretch whatsoever to assume he'd be following it too

>>17499365
>erabbits

I like this
>>
>>17499365
>>17499444
How about Ereddits?
>>
>>17498316
>Can a workplace moniter workers through their WiFi?

So right off the bat, people tend to confuse WiFi with cellular. A cellphone (and some other devices) will use a GSM or CDMA radio to communicate with the cell towers that are scattered across the land. Typically, these types of connections are digital, encrypted, and connect directly from the phone to the cellular provider, so in MOST cases, cellular is not monitored (an exception would be spyware on the mobile phone, or a poorly configured "picocell" - a mini cell tower connected to a corporate network to boost cellphone signal)

WiFi (wireless fidelity) is a method for connecting a device, such as a laptop or cellphone, to a network. So at that point, think of it as just a computer. For instance, you visit a website - that request goes from your device to the WiFi access point, through some switches and routers maybe, to a wireless controller, and then out through the company's firewall. This firewall (REAL firewalls, not the cheap Linksys boxes from Walmart) has the capability to determine where/who the request came from (IP address, hostname, LDAP username, Radious username), what the request was for, and where it was heading. Contrary to what seems to be popular belief on this board, HTTPS does not save you from this.
>pic related

Once the data is collected, it is typically sent to a log server, where it's compiled into a database with a pretty WebGUI, so when HR says "Run a report on the web browsing for Joe Schmo." I can just put in a name and date range and viola.

So, yes.
>>
>>17499211
>Your definition of what Erratas is is also very confusing, you refer to it as a search algorithm, a crawler, and something that you install on your own backend. Very confusing and self-contradicting.

I'm not the Anon you replied to, but if "erabbits" is an algortihm, then once the algorithm is obtained, a developer can put it into whatever program - a web crawler, as part of the database back-end that a website sits atop, etc.
>>
>>17499709
Yeah, this. A lot of anons ITT aren't technically proficient but general consensus seems to be that it's something farmed out to big companies as an efficiency cost-effectiveness measure that will automatically fire employees that it deems extraneous. It also seems to have behavior to censor discussions of it through whatever legitimate channels it can, usually copyright notices (which almost always err on the side of the "copyright holder" and are nearly impossible to fight back against).
>>
>>17499647
def can confirm that a workplace can monitor workers through wifi.
Used to work for a church and would browse 4chan and porn to pass the time. They never said anything to me, but after I left I talked to a coworker and he said they were surprised at the stuff I looked at while at work. Just because it was porn, not because it was anything weird.
>>
>>17497620
HOLY FUCK
>based on the best selling novel by Tod Ellsworth
>>
>>17499918
how the fuck did no one see that?!?!?!?!
>>
I'm sorry to come into this serious kind of thread to share something that I find realy funny about that whole case, but it's just how it began, it's litterally:

>Anon was on his daily search for dank memes when he stumbled upon a fucked up network.

They litterally found out about this while searching for memes.
>>
File: 324985895.jpg (15 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
324985895.jpg
15 KB, 430x320
>>17499922
>>17499977
>>
>>17499977
I think that's part of the appeal, actually. It's like we're all protagonists in some big spooky gothic cyberpunk story.
>>
>>17497620
I don't know if it's significant, but I can't find anything on Google for the compilation "Nero Cyber B-Girl Breaks". The February 2007 issue of Official PlayStation Magazine is the final issue. Does anyone have a copy of that disc?
>>
>>17498695
>>17498695
>google doc link in thread

Just open the link. It's literally too much to explain. It's a fucking rabbit hole and a half, but it's not fruitless.
>>
The anon that made the vids of THHPII posted one for this http://youtu.be/vwedixpslH0 hopefully someone has more stories or remembers hearing about it
>>
>>17499918
>>17499922
I did, but searched it up and found nothing, I assumed everyone had seen it and realized it solidified the connection but didn't give any new info. Does nobody read the text walls?

On that note, has anyone examined this for any kind of code? Maybe nothing there, but with the bit from the CNN article and the stuff about nukes, there's probably more. Those are probably just there to inform you to be on the lookout, that the text wall isn't as it appears.
>>
Okay, so I tried to find a "best-selling novel by Tod Ellsworth", but all I could find was some story written by someone named Tod Ellsworth for the Space: 1999 fandom: http://fanlore.org/wiki/Alpha_Log_(Space:1999_zine) He wrote the story "Deadly Strategy" in here, and also did some of the art. Related or nah?
>>
>>17500580
I seriously think it all has to be a code of some sort - at the very least, there's got to be some kind of word-association thing going on. We need to find a copy of the album that they uploaded. I don't know how long the album was up, but it was up long enough that Google made a cache of the page. Meaning it's likely that SOMEONE downloaded the album.

So we need to try and find a link to it, or find a way to request it. I know /mu/ does share-threads where people can request for links to certain albums, that's as good a place as any to start.

>>17500619
>1977-1980 (spring)

WHAT THE FUCK, HOW DEEP AND FAR BACK DOES THIS GO
>>
>>17500653
>WHAT THE FUCK, HOW DEEP AND FAR BACK DOES THIS GO
It might not even be a connection, it could just be a coincidence. I'm kind of skeptical about it because it's age, and it might be a different Tod Ellsworth. The fact that both are talking about space stuff is kind of weird though.
Also, found a pdf Tod Ellsworth's story starts on page 19 http://www.dragonsdomain.co.uk/fanzines/Alpha%20log/Alpha%20log%203.pdf
>>
Shoutout to Exer Erb for the video on YouTube. Fantastic job anon
>>
>>17500186
here's a video of the demo disc from that issue. Not sure if it helps at all though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmQ4afrzHg
>>
>>17500832
my bad, this video is january 2007's disc. It came up after I searched for february
>>
File: 1418235196634.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1418235196634.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>17500673
>>17500653
>>17500619

you guys do know thats just a letter swap to reference the 2nd dino film right? but then again, it might just mean more than just one thing
>>
>>17500874
I know, but I felt like the "best-selling novel" part was weird, and found a story by someone named Tod Ellsworth. I just thought it was worth mentioning, and like I said I'm skeptical of it being a connection.
>>
this is all super interesting, but this might be an ambitious transmedia push for some guy's music, most likely the original OP of the meme-music genre that was first made by /mu/. It sort of reminds me of NIN's Year Zero, Oneohtrix Point Never's Garden of Delete. OPN in particular made a fake band to create anticipation of his album. After the hullabaloo about PC music last year, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>17494872
>>17494873
>>17494876
>Media Sanitization
>.gob link

It's fucking happening
>>
>>17485884
Where does the o come from?
>>
You guys are crazy theres clearly nothing weird about this.
>>
Its gêtting deleted becayse 4chan algorithms identify it as spam because of a lack of context in its definition.
>>
>>17496082
>>17498379
Came here to post that. As much as I don't doubt there governments have been using tracking/spying/filtering algorithms for a while and that they even could be using them for firing people as a stress test to something bigger, this whole thing with the rapist feels too ARG.
>>
>>17487326
also like at my job managers have been fired for (which imo is utter bullshit) looking at porn on there personal phones , off site, off the clock, and also for private instagram and facebook posts, but got caught because they downloaded the companies APP, and basically agreed to the terms and conditions which allowed the company to rape there phones and private data via fine print. its insane and a bunch of my management had to buy 2 phones now 1 for the app 1 for personal use.
>>
>>17494876
not to stretch to far out with this but i did want to throw out there, that one of the "fathers" of "cindy hook massacre was creating a company that did work on sanitizing peoples and companies reputations online, it dealt with going far and wide, search engines, social media, and deleting and sanitizing information with negative affects to the clients reputations.
it was something that stood out to me while learning about the sh families. all of these parents are well connected and had some sort of opportunity boost from the event, but this guy stood out to me because his company was immediatly at work for government officials and nefarious types within the elite. could this guy or his company be connected to an E** type company or anything along the lines. i dont want to sound out of line bringing this up but i figured why not at least throw it out there.
>>
>>17501786

That doesn't sound very credible IMO, more than two thirds of males admit to watching porn at least once a week, surely no company in the civilized world could be *that* puritan?
>>
>>17501442
We have a conspiracy theory over at /mu/ that a bunch of the artists getting popular are supposed to be fictional characters in a Netflix mockumentary about industry plants.

>>17501757
Erratas *o*r bust

>>17501855
Are you kidding? In the U.S., most of the wealthy elite are puritan republicans who get grossed out by women wearing pants.
>>
>>17501926

If you said they're ruthless capitalists, I'd agree with you. However you don't reach the top by being a moralfag, someone less scrupulous than you will quickly snatch up the opportunities that are too squicky for you.
>>
can someone brief me on wtf this is?
(if I go throuh the archive links will I get the gist of it?)
>>
>>17501926
>In the U.S., most of the wealthy elite are puritan republicans who get grossed out by women wearing pants.
hahaha what, even libtards' strawmen of conservatives aren't this ridiculous.
>>
File: DbiPu2W[1].jpg (53 KB, 447x546) Image search: [Google]
DbiPu2W[1].jpg
53 KB, 447x546
should I?
:-)
>>
>>17502074
>if I go throuh the archive links will I get the gist of it?

Not really. And the google doc is shit+outdated, so don't read that when they tell you to. Someone said they were working on a pastebin of new info but they haven't finished it.

The Exer Erb video posted earlier is a good starting point but really only summarizes the beginning stages of everything (it leaves out conjecture and most of the insane conspiracy shit) so keep that in mind.
>>
>>17501761
So why are peoples posts being deleted?
>>
>>17502308

RP'ers delete their own posts to come across as oooOOOOOooh so spoopy
>>
I got the copyrighted video from Tod Ellsworth's
channel,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdDg2oL8dmw
>>
>>17502535
dope song
>>
>>17502166
Do it fgt
>>
>>17501813
well anything might help by now, whats his name and his company's name?
>>
>>17502372
Yep, they also banned themselves too, hella spoopy.

>>17502535
How do you recover deleted videos like that?
>>
>>17502763
it wasnt deleted, just copyrighted, in some parts of France(I used a proxy) it wasnt blocked, so I just downloaded it from there
>>
>>17502170
>The Exer Erb video posted earlier is a good starting point but really only summarizes the beginning stages of everything

He actually put the thoughts together really well, and you can tell hes an anon because not many normies know how to navigate the chans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwedixpslH0

Anyway someone on infinite chan was talking about going through the cast of the movies and seeing if anyone or any words popped up related to this, anyone have a follow up
>>
File: notthisthreadagain.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
notthisthreadagain.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>>17502812
>you can tell hes an anon because not many normies know how to navigate the chans
>>
>>17486314
just to let you guys know they have been using "facial recognition" cameras for over 20 years now in casino's. That's why if you are a fugitive and you enter a casino or anywhere near a casino camera's range you are guaranteed to get arrested. (the casino security staff is obliged to report to the authorities)
>>
>>17503008
I concur.

E*** or something similar could be used for this type of application, if it's what we think it is.
>>
>>17503008
I think the point isnt the recognition, its the manipulation

(also are we going to make a central location for all of the stuff we get/a place to discus everything?)
>>
>>17503153
There already is one, check the archives.
>>
Erabbit comes up as a word to my iPad and has no definition. Switching to laptop, will return.
>>
On laptop. New idea; post word everywhere and see what happens.
>inb4 same thread.
>>
>>17503245
>>17503234
are you the same red from /lgbt/?>
>>
>>17503261
Nope. Only /x/.
>>
Did everyone die or did the mystery get solved?
>>
>>17503163
The google doc is severely outdated and full of stupid shit, stop recommending it.
>>
>>17503302
Nescio
>>
>>17503153
The manipulation potential is limitless.

I'd assume you don't need a human face to make expressions that are recognized. Couldn't any being with the ability to maneuver their face be able to use this software to change what any other pre-recorded video and change their messages. (good way for extra terrestrials to communicate with humans)

>i know its a stretch, but its worth mentioning
>>
>>17503083
I was speaking from experience, they ARE using it for that application currently.
>>
>>17488109
>it uses lots of diminished intervals. check out geogaddi by boards of canada if you like that kind of stuff
>>
Has anyone compared Erat uploads to the actual songs themselves?
>>
>>17503488

Not with current human technology.
But if a species is advanced enough to have reached us, we're not even ants before their might.
If they're here, and have managed to stay invisible, not even leaving hydrogen trails when they travel between stars, they're so far beyond us they could harvest entire stars if they wanted to.
>>
>>17503493
Are you saying you have experience with E***?

We know that facial recognition is being used in the scenario you described, as well as others (and let's not forget gait recognition). I was commenting that E*** specifically could be used in this type of software if it is in fact a pattern recognition algorithm.

By the way, Anons you should all read up on the Bayesian Algorithm. It does indeed search for patterns. It's used extensively in anti-spam products from various manufacturers.
>>
>>17501813
We need to look into this at least to find its dead end because I remember when I saw about this dad too and I remember telling myself it was underrated heavily
>>
>>17501855
Well it's a sister company to Walmart called samsclub and I personally know the people who have been fired I have no reason to lie about it but stalemate I also refuse to give there names understandably so I mean I'm sure we can google it tho they can't be the only ones
>>
>>17503778
Well that's odd.
>>
>>17503798
so are a lot of people ;)
>>
>>17503582
What do you mean?
>>
>>17503778
>I have no reason to lie
We have no way of knowing whether that's the case or not, and we obviously can't take your word for it.

>I also refuse to give there names understandably
No, I don't understand. Why on earth would you ever refuse to do that if what you're saying is true?
>>
was this already shared here too?
>posted on 8 ch x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwedixpslH0
>>
>>17502812
>going through the cast of the movies
this.
But we need also to look deeper into the movies overall.
>>
I found the pic from "Here goes nothing..."
http://pamfletinarges.blogspot.com/2014/05/fite-si-cocalari-la-salonul-auto-din.html
its on a strange spanish blog
>>
>>17505376
Kinda does have a point. The fuck will they say, 'Hey look at me, I was Anonymous on 4Chan and I knew these people' to their buddies? I could easily take the blame for someone else's quads if I weren't a tripfag.
>>
>>17503778
Why not give their names?

It's not like Sam's can fire them again.
>>
Erattas is great. Erattas is good. End this now, Erattas.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.