[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THHPII Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: THHPII2.png (215 KB, 876x500) Image search: [Google]
THHPII2.png
215 KB, 876x500
Starting a This House Has People In It thread.

If you don't know what it is, here is the link to the website http://absurveillancesolutions.com/

Login with 00347 as the username, and bedsheets as the password. For getting into the archives, use sadday as a password.

So far I believe that subject 9 is Boomy the Cat, and that subject 2 is a veteran. Also subject 1 may be cheating on subject 2, but that is up for debate.

Please post any findings or just ask questions.
Pic is of subject 9 who is probably Boomy the Cat.
>>
>>17473605
You late.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJe-slKOUvSIAExOgqn-5CFfPxViIw7n2zC-cBeFFJY/edit#

Probably got everything today, we need Tormadoes login info.

New one tonight at 4AM
>>
>>17473605
>If you don't know what it is,

I'm not sure you know what this is.

It's not real. It's a "show".

Ab surveillance solutions aren't real. It''s just a front. The videos have appeared on Adult Swim and the guy who made them does other YT comedy/horror shit.
>>
>>17473652
It's an Alan Resnick ARG. Dude's well known for making stuff like this, no one ever said it was real.
>>
File: same clothes.png (439 KB, 561x416) Image search: [Google]
same clothes.png
439 KB, 561x416
>>17473605
anyone think there may be some bizarre link between the son and dad, and that the dad is the one dressed as boony?

> he puts on sons shirt
> draws pic of boony
> lies in sons bed
> dad + son are dressed the same when kid goes apeshit on computers (pic)
> when talking about boony to wife he goes oddly into detail and sings the whole theme tune

is there some connection behind something being hidden behind the blue car bed, and the bed "snapping" or whatever that sound is when the dad lies in the bed?
>>
>>17473692
>and that the dad is the one dressed as boony
I thought that was obvious. Or at least it looked very likely.

What am I missing about the dad being boomy?
>>
>>17473701
i thought so too, but in other posts some people seem to be wondering who boony is so..
>>
>>17473692
>>17473701

We have seen Bonny's face, right? Maybe someone can put the two faces side by side to check if it's true or not.
>>
>>17473663
Ah ok. My mistake.

I thought OP assumed this was some real spoopy shit.
>>
OP here, just looked up Questions of Priority because I saw that that is the webpage the lady is on in the picture in the solutions tab of AB solutions surveillance site. It seems to match up with the size, just not the header font. Probably not important, but hey, it's something.
>>
>>17473750
No worries dude, easy to assume on this board.
>>
>>17473611

So far all username / passwords we needed have been shown to our faces in the footage, so i guess it's just a matter of going from log to log while being on the lookout for anything suspicious
>>
Did anyone else notice how slow Subject 3 falls through the floor? At first, it's very little if at all. A camera is focused on her face at one point and her eyelids flutter, but nothing really happens until Subjects 1 and 2 KNOW something is wrong. Once 2 takes the baby out of the kitchen, you can see her start to sink rapidly. If this happens to multiple people, is it due to the process naturally speeding up as it continues, or accelerates when attention is drawn to it?
>>
>>17473932
I have a feeling this ties in with the guy stuck in the wall in UFOAB. It's not the first time he's used that imagery.

This likely is an allegory to a guy in a superficial family environment who loses his daughter to drug abuse. The last time he used the 'stuck in the walls' imagery, the character in person was believed to be dead. Look up Nightmind's analysis.
>>
>>17473932
is it confirmed that the kids outside at the end sink into the ground?
>>
>>17473611
>New one
They always rerun a special for an entire week.
>>
as said in last thread:

I'm starting to wonder if this is all a Allegory for broken familys that are trying to put on a facade like they are functional.

I don't know this thing is so dense its hard to make heads or tails.
>>
>>17473985
No, they're just lying face-down so it's implied.
>>
>>17473985
I'm not sure. Almost all of the people outside are in that same prone position, but it looks like one of them had collapsed in an odd position that was different from the others. I almost want to say the first person it was focused on was sinking into the ground, but no one knows for now.
>>
>HOW DO I GET LYNKS DISEASE?:
first of all DONT! you dont want to get it it. You DO want to get rid of it.
you get it from:
>some waters
>not washing your hands
>handiling some clays
>sex is one way
>it. is. airborn. (its in the air)
>some water filters actually put lynks in water.
>too much excersize is a way
>needles

It seems extremely easy to get lynks disease. How the fuck is everyone in this universe alive?
>>
>>17473997
See
>>17473960
>>
>>17473997
That actually makes a lot of sense when there is nearly no continuity between logs.
>>
>>17474163
This is a very interesting point. None of these special abilities are consistent across family members, and it actually makes sense.
>>
>>17474047
>it. is. airborn. (its in the air)

Thank God we clarified that.
>>
File: a5d.jpg (85 KB, 680x774) Image search: [Google]
a5d.jpg
85 KB, 680x774
Th-thanks adult swim. I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.
>>
File: youwin.png (36 KB, 721x473) Image search: [Google]
youwin.png
36 KB, 721x473
Here's the Boomy game for those that don't feel like/can't navigate to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q5XW1sLh64

Keep it up guys!
>>
>>17474180
I think its kind of obvious lynks isnt a disease per se but this whole thing is some kind of maniacal test for something
like this guy said
>>17474047
its way too easy to get the disease
especially since it only comes from "prisons"
>>
Fuck guys, I'm not gonna be able to sleep
>>
>>17473605

Another 'episode' is coming up tonight, right? Shit, I want to stay up and watch it but I might not have the balls for it.
>>
>>17474457
Be careful when you start feeling like you're sinking into that big, warm, soft mattress

[spoiler]You don't have your hand on your face right now, do you? That would be bad. Very bad.[/spoiler]
>>
i feel as though lynk's disease might be a metaphor for paranoia and anxiety.
>>
>>17474470
Hah, I mean it's not real or anything. It's pretty dopey and I like this kind of ARG...
(I just scratched my brow right before I read your post)
>>
>>17474470
What's so bad about getting super powers?
>>
>>17474470
>just leaning on my hand as I read this

Uh-oh.
>>
Where are we getting this "son is coding" thing from? Like who's making the connection to this being code?
>>
>>17474722
the first computer has a bunch of green text on it. It looks pretty much exactly like hackertyper or pretty much any kind of stereotypical "hacker" setup
>>
so what happend after the daughter hit the matress?
>>
>>17474736

Hm, yeah looking closer, it does remind me of what someone who doesn't code thinks coding looks like. I see why it's referred to the way it is.
>>
The cigarettes are used to kill lynx disease. Madison knew she had lynx and that's why she had the smokes. And it's why the grandma doesn't have lynx. And it's also why the sculptor warns people not to smoke. Because then he wouldn't get his clay.

Spread the word, the smokes are the cure.
>>
>>17474747

So you're speculating that Lynks does not make people "disappear into the ground", but instead become the ground, in the form of clay?

And that smoking somehow prevents this and kills Lynks?

Nice numbers btw.
>>
>>17474806
Yes to all.

And thx tbqhwyfamily!
>>
>>17474817

The more I think about this, the more sense it makes.

The family is not rubbing clay on their skin, but rubbing themselves and "generating" clay. They clay they're slowly turning into thanks to Lynks. This topic needs more attention.
>>
rerun should be happening now. someone please watch and update
>>
>>17473988
Called it mate
>>
Anyone watching, update us as things happen. Not all of us have access to the live feed.
>>
>>17474852
Some scenes seem different, but just barely.
Maybe I'm just tired.
>>
Fuck why can't someone stream this shit? I wish I was American.
>>
>>17474856

Thanks. If any major differences pop up, give us a shout.
>>
Just a straight rerun, nothing new happened
>>
It was a rerun, the same exact shit as before. I'm starting to think this whole thing is a wild goose chase. There are subtle hints and connections for sure but I'm not sure there are answers for everything. Some of this shit is just completely unexplainable.
>>
File: 1457995993715.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457995993715.png
39 KB, 321x322
How do we know we're getting anymore content at all?
>>
>>17474883
I mean, the last Resnick shorts did the same thing if that's anything to consider.
>>
>>17474883

Now now, nothing's unexplainable.

You're just facing the inherent problem with all ARGs.

Once we hit that first wall where nothing seems to happen, all we can do is speculate and theorize.

Not to mention that it's really hard for an ARG to end "well", meaning it leaves the player with some sense of fulfillment. Which is why all those Slenderfags on YouTube tend to let their shows slowly fade out of existence instead of ending them outright.
>>
>>17473605
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_gJwXxshQ
>>
>>17474806
The show the grandma is watching has an episode uploaded and its fairly disturbing too. People are speculating that people might be turning into infectious clay that sinks into the ground. We don't know what happens when she hits the mattress. Maybe she splattered
>>
>>17474885
There's a chance we will get the other Clayground videos, but I won't hold my breath. Seems like we've seen all there is to see.
>>
>>17474892
Things can be inexplicable if the guys never write answers. Bloodborne has that issue, with a good third of the lore being big fucking question marks.
>>
>>17474958
Well, given the fact that there were people phasing through the walls of the house on the Claridryl website... And we didn't see what that was referencing until THHPII was released... Who's to say this isn't still ongoing, too? There might be nothing else to find right now because the other shit maybe hasn't even been made yet.
>>
>>17474958
Bloodborne also has the downside of being a shit game.
>>
File: Good gracious.png (583 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Good gracious.png
583 KB, 1280x800
>>17473605
I am under the impression that subject 2 has an ass that is more than capable of attracting virtually any red blooded American capable of exhibiting an erect penis.

That's my considered opinion.
>>
>>17474951
the Tormado website still hasn't been solved yet. It needs a password and its been confirmed to have been set up by Alan
>>
Even if this is all we get, the guy supposedly sinking into the ground in the Unedited Footage short acted as sort of a teaser for THHPII. Makes me wonder if there's anything in this foreshadowing Alan's next project.
>>
>>17474974
Op of the pastebin mentioned a password in the last thread...
>>
>>17474973

I theorize that you may, in fact, be on to a very correct line of thought in that inquiry.
>>
>>17474974
All of the non-protected subdirectories just redirect to an existing unrelated site. I won't rule it out entirely, but I have my doubts when we have all combed over the video and there is no javascript to go through.
>>
>>17474921
there is a single frame of a bare mattress when she hits it.
>>
>>17474969
http://tormadoes.weatherfront.net/ didn't exist at all when the sculptor mentioned it in the claygrounds video. Now it's labelled forbidden.
Then there are the two hidden claygrounds episodes, footage of which was in the main video.

It's clear this story is pretty far from over.
>>
>>17474979
Expect a thorough investigation. This could be a breakthrough.
>>
>>17474976
Everything he has done has nods to this if not direct correlation. Rewatching ufoab the woman shows many symptoms of ld. There are things hidden that we havent caught yet.
Allergic to water, slick, slap, boat is a lawyer. Its all references to reoccuring themes that need to be decoded and were maybe 50% through this part 1/4 figured out.
>>
>>17474973
Subject 1*
>>
File: 1436801614432.jpg (65 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
1436801614432.jpg
65 KB, 594x594
Where are you guys coming up with Subject 3 turning into fucking clay
>>
>>17474987
There are tons of allusion to clay being what people become when they succumb to the disease.
>>
>>17474984

My research on the topic is already in progress, and my experience in the field (at least on a theoretical level) is vast. We should compare noted before publication on this expansive topic.
>>
>>17474991
This, but I don't think Subject 3 ended up meeting this fate. Isn't she confirmed alive after the floor incident? The floor thing chronologically happened pretty early on.
>>
Also, the sculptor emphasizes how important the foundation of the sculptures are and even refers to it as the basement. Saying it's the most important part of the whole thing. And we have that screenshot of the monster person thing breaking through shit in the basement.

I have no fucking idea what is going on. I can see all of these aligning but there is absolutely no interpretation that makes any sense at all right now.
>>
>>17474992

*notes, currently a little too lost in action to type properly.
>>
>>17474994
>The floor thing chronologically happened pretty early on.

I would think this is confirmed by the parents having a complete grasp on reality, while everything becomes desperately fucked up
>>
>>17474994
Im pretty sure timelines are bs here.

Also, has anyone scoured the reddit for shit weve missed? Im willing to brave the cancer if no one else is
>>
Robby Rackliff (subject 2) has some great stuff. I love Wham City and a lot of the creative works that come out of baltimore. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Byh4maXcg
>>
>>17475000

Reddit is actively filling in the google doc, as we are. I'm pretty sure there is no more info in that hellhole than there is in this one at time of writing.
>>
>>17474995
Im still clawing for a cardboard reference other than the cake base. He mentions it once and thats it. So im assuming its important.
>>
>>17474995
The only information we have in excess is pertaining to Lynks disease. The other mysteries may pop up later on.

>>17474998
I wouldn't say a complete grasp, but yes, the family did seem much more stable.

>>17475000
The timecards are pretty fucked; one is labelled 2017. Implies that AB Solutions has infected staff that's fucking shit up from the inside.

As for Reddit, they're being particularly lazy on this one. They've found nothing that we haven't found first.
>>
5 am

I think I got a little carried away.
>>
>>17475011
It's entirely possible the viewing of these tapes takes place in the future.
Although it seems unnecessary to date something like this into the future.
>>
>>17475001
Yeah same, I'm genuinely their biggest fan. Have seen all of their stuff and plan on seeing em live soon.
>>
>>17474982
Really? Huh. I'd think it would have been more horrific if the screams went on like that.
>>
File: 1457944174398.png (162 KB, 543x600) Image search: [Google]
1457944174398.png
162 KB, 543x600
>>17475020
This

It was worth discovering Alantutorial, fuck. I'm too chicken to watch the last ten-minute X vid, I'll do it in the morning
>>
>>17475025
They talk about nothing for 9 minutes and then there's a jumpscare.
>>
>>17475027
It's not even a jumpscare. X just walks into the frame and the couple starts screaming.
The real curiosity is the flashlights that were shining from behind X. It would seem that X wasn't alone.
>>
>>17475022
>Although it seems unnecessary to date something like this into the future.
A guy who has been following Adult Swim's programming strategy said that this show, and this direction, has been in the works for years. Who knows, maybe we'll get more answers next year?

Also placing a setting in the sweet spot of ~5 years is pretty much perfect for current watchers to relate to.

>>17475032
Anne's a good screamer, but she's got nothing on DONNA?
>>
>>17475011
>They've found nothing that we haven't found first.

As is the case 99% of the time with ARGs. I can seriously not remember a single one where Reddit has come up with anything useful before it was theorized here. [/circlejerk]
>>
Mushrooms are important. They are speaking about ordering pizza and mention it as a topping then the screams.
Also antibiotics has the same relevance as well as bread.
Fungus? All 3 relate. Bread mold=antibiotics=fungi/mushrooms?
Perhaps simple antibiotics are a potential cure or maybe the cause is fungal?
It seems like every time they get close to making some type of resolution the screaming starts.
>>
File: 1454040638050.png (9 KB, 601x694) Image search: [Google]
1454040638050.png
9 KB, 601x694
Man, we could probably brute force the password if we had some gotdamn hint for the username. But as it is it could be fucking anything. Hitting a wall like this sucks.

...anyone know an ARG that's fun to read about?
>>
Has anyone done anything with the magnets on the fridge in the picture with Robby and the kid in the dog costume?

>WAR WAR WAR
and
>RUNNING 4 OFFICE
>>
>>17475043
It's old as shit, and everyone knows about it, but BEN DROWNED is pretty fun to read about if you don't pull up one of those shitty fan creepypastas.

You could go to the Jadusable wiki if that's your thing. My friend actually runs it.
>>
>>17475043
I was in the Silverladder arg several years ago. It was great, but ultimately petered out. I still keep in touch with the guy behind it. He's a public speaker who reaches out to junkies who want to get their shit together now. Really nice guy.
>>
I cant kenny login it doesnt work
>>
>>17475039
You're right.
This isn't fear based screaming either. These people sound like animals who can't help themselves. Creepiest thing in the whole fucking ARG to me.

I didn't notice they'd start screaming once they actually began to sort their situation out. That's even worse.
>>
>>17475047
Ive been trying run variants of it as pass and username.
>>
>>17475064
Don't forget happy bithday.
That missing r can't be ignored.
>>
File: 1427305478873.png (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1427305478873.png
37 KB, 633x758
>>17475060
>>17475039
>I didn't notice they'd start screaming once they actually began to sort their situation out.

It keeps getting worse. It'll kill me if we don't get a little more content
>>
>>17475067
You think the missing P in
>The Scultor's Clayground
means anything?
>>
>>17475076
It's worth noting at least.
>>
Can anyone find the damned series of numbers and letters that were mentioned in the last thread? It was mentioned as a potential pass but i cant find it now. Im running every codeword and relevent thing i can find and i think that may be the pass with either cumulus or bithday as username
>>
File: CFZbPIZVIAAdRQI.jpg (20 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CFZbPIZVIAAdRQI.jpg
20 KB, 600x450
It irks me because I know the passwords for the tormadoes site are most likely hidden in the video(s)
>>
>>17475084
You mean the coordinates that show up in the intro/outro? Those spell PIZZA for some fucking reason. Thanks Alan. Real clever, Alan
>>
>>17475108
Pizza is incredibly relevant you dickshit.
>>
Did Peg end up being anything?
>>
>>17475107
Bithday is all i can find.
>>
>>17475115
Entirely unrelated, I'm sure, but Peg turned out to be a computer password in Batman and Robin.
>>
>>17475113
I DONT SEE HOW unless it relates to the feigned normalcy that the family puts forth but like
I can't see how likely that is.
>>
>>17475129
Boomy eating it. Mother throwing it into cupboards. In the game. Referenced 4 times in audio data. Etc etc etc.
Its very pertinent.
>>
What are all of the missing letters...
>>
>>17475115
Im going to peg you tonight
>>
>>17475138
But there's no pattern for its appearances.
Its just showing up as a generic food item... that somehow is cryptically in the AB system.
>>
>>17475146
you couldn't handle me babe
>>
>>17475142
R in birthday
P in Sculptor
>>
So I come back from taking a break from working on the google document to see that its become a monster on its own.

This is what Dr. Frankenstein must of felt like. Well other than dead.
>>
What if Sam is the username for the tornado site?
>>
>>17475191
I've been trying to brute force with Sam/Sammy as the username and a crap ton of words as the password, but no dice so far
>>
File: 1426714732100.png (122 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1426714732100.png
122 KB, 313x313
>>17475183
It's not too bad, the worst part are the retards thinking the artist portfolio pages are related to the ARG
>>
>>17475197
Same. We need to compile a list of tried v potential un/pw
>>
>>17475203
Well theyre located on the site were trying to access so...
>>
>>17475203
Whoever added that paragraph in the beginning shilling whamcomedy needs to get kicked in the head. I get that their trying to give the creators more publicity, but I'll be damned if it doesn't make the "community-driven" doc seem unauthentic
>>
>>17475210
They added it themselves.
>>
>>17475215
I can see what you're getting at, but what's the proof? I felt like the code was there to fuck with us, desu
>>
I'm trying to put together ideas for potential passwords and users for this website: http://tormadoes.weatherfront.net/logs

The only promising lead I have is 'cumulus clouds' or a variation of that. The Sculptor did after all tell us to look for 'cumulus clouds' on that website, and I'm taking that is a deliberate clue.
>>
>>17475215
I thought so too which is kinda bullshit. no need to meddle unless 3440 is actually suppose to be a giant clue we are missing
>>
Why are we assuming that the pink thing is a numbered subject? People thought it was 10, but 10 is noted to be doing regular things later in the log. Perhaps this is an unexpected variable and that's why it dicks over the camera constantly? I'd say calling it subject X is reasonable since the x videos are the only ones featuring it doing things, in other videos it's either spliced into shots or in the background.
>>
>>17475228
Yeah. People are thinking it's something AB wants to keep under wraps, as it hides it from the logged in user. X is... a fucking character.
>>
>>17475217
I don't actually have any, it just was my first thought. As far as I know, the code came later, and I have no idea what it's supposed to be.
>>
File: snap1340.jpg (102 KB, 832x425) Image search: [Google]
snap1340.jpg
102 KB, 832x425
I just noticed tape 00083 has the picture with the kid in a dog costume in it, something for yall bitch lovers out there
>>
File: 1436850083143.jpg (112 KB, 600x905) Image search: [Google]
1436850083143.jpg
112 KB, 600x905
>>17475240
ayy nice find
>>
If Lynx disease gave the mother telekinesis, then I don't see why the daughter phasing through the floor should also be looked at as a symptom. I will admit though, it starts to sound like it goes it X Men territory
>>
>>17475250
*shouldn't
>>
>>17475250
and the dad developed the ability to go fast and eat garbage, thats why he dresses as boomy now
>>
another alan arg and /x/ mod didn't delete this thread? What kind of double standards is this?
Now i wonder even more why the 'jurrasic park' threads got deleted. And these JP threads never had any confirmation about being arg.
>>
>>17475243
those torn up documents... It might be because I just watched an hour long video on it but those remind me of a document in Alantutorial where he glued his hand to it and tore it.
>>
>>17475262
Such a great ability.
>>
>>17475267
>another alan arg and /x/ mod didn't delete this thread? What kind of double standards is this?
There isn't only one mod on /x/ you know
and this thread doesn't break rules. Fiction is allowed to be talked about here. If it wasn't, then we wouldn't have as many threads about Scary movies, books or games as we do.
>>
>>17475275
And that's why i wonder why he deleted the jurrasic park threads at all.
>>
>>17475286
to be fair, when you first think of Jurassic Park, "creepy" or "scary" aren't really the first thing to pop in your mind. I think at this rate, we need an ARG board, but I have a feeling if all the creepy ARGs went there, it'd kill /x/
>>
>>17475297
the think about the jurasic park threads is, they (who ever they are) just said out of th eblue that it was an arg without verification. This was used as a reason to delete these threads. I have the feeling that it never was an ARG at all. Right now it's still going on on 8 chan. But it is still being deleted here.
>>
>>17475304
What jurassic park threads?
Whats that about
>>
>>17475314
Exactly.
>>
>>17475314
as soon the name 'erretas' dropped the trheads got flooded with shills calling it an ARG. This was used as an reason to delete these threads. Some anons tried to inform other anons that the discusion was still going on over at 8 /x/.
They even flooded the google doc. Where the direct linkw as postet to the new thread.
>>
The only other keyword that popped out in the log videos in the same way as "bedsheets", "sadday" and "waarnemin" is the word "BEANS" in log 04520

This has to be the pass or the username for http://tormadoes.weatherfront.net/logs
>>
https://archive.is/ssMEp
>>
>>17475320
>>17475321
Whats the jurassic park arg about?
Some context please, what were the original tgreads about
>>
>>17475324
see >>17475323
>>
>>17475179
there's a "P" and an "R" in Protection, which Alan tweeted about being on the AB Surveillance site as being a 10% off.

also, what about the solutions page? It says you need an account to submit. Is there anyway to use the family's account?
>>
>>17475324
Why can't someone post about dragons there paranormal arnt they
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=453wgsWT5Ao

I'm convinced the tormado page's username and password is somewhere in this video
>>
>>17475383
I really like this opening for some reason.
>>
>>17475383
That intro is so fucking good. It's like something that would really be on a TV show like this.
>>
File: 1421190754252.gif (968 KB, 479x347) Image search: [Google]
1421190754252.gif
968 KB, 479x347
>talking about the /x/ thread on Alan's facebook
>>
File: bithday.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bithday.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
>>17475076
>You think the missing P in
>>The Scultor's Clayground
>means anything?

FWIW, the "R" is missing in the hanging "Happy Birthday" letters banner.
>>
>>17475421
That's literally what that anon replied to.
>>
Something curious, i checked this link http://thesculptorsclayground.com/images/
There are a total of 4 images that do not show in the website, wich are

>LD6.jpg
>IMG_2831.jpg
>IMG_2830.jpg
>pots.jpg (This one has a pot with something written on it, but it may just be a stock image)

Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>17475438
Also you can enter
http://thesculptorsclayground.com/Lynks
and it will show you images related to Lynks desease shown in the website
>>
>>17475383
Freeze framing through the intro I noticed "sam's email" shows up, and (on the frames where he's close-up yelling) the letters spelling out "sculpt" and "clay" - S appears a frame before, then CU and C together, LP and LA, and finally T and Y. Worth a shot to work with these, I guess?
>>
Now that I think of it, the missing letters shouldn't be a part of any code. It wouldn't make sense. They're probably there (not there, rather) just as a symptom of LD (or something else that's affecting their behavior, anyway).
>>
>>17475442
>>17475421

During the intro, around 0:25 you can see the word LYKS with the missing N on the left side of the video
>>
>>17475435
I failed to notice that before posting. whoops.

anyone notice other bad misspellings? in the emails - http://pastebin.com/8PbypHA8
or in the videos?

the passwords so far have been spotted in the videos. maybe we have to work with the letters for this next one (using BEANS somehow, as >>17475322
refers to.)
>>
>>17475463
nice, missing R N and P's in misspelled words (so far)
>>17475442
awesome
>>
>>17475453
Ah, this is probably true.
>>
>>17475438
>>17475441
http://thesculptorsclayground.com/

This website says there are 4 links (Link One, Two, Three and Four)

Taking in consideration that these two

>http://thesculptorsclayground.com/images/
>http://thesculptorsclayground.com/Lynks/

Are links on the website that you could visit, woudn't that mean there are 2 more pages in the website we can't see?
>>
>>17475383
The sculptor storyline still has some things that have no relation to the family it seems
>sam is apparently his ex
>he committed a crime, was sent to jail
>he claims he acted alone but afterwards says he had help, also hes very defensive so its clear he was with someone else when the committed a crime
>hes obsessed with sam and wants to protect her
What are the chances that the grandma was involved in the crime, she is after all the one that brought the clay
what are the chances that shes Sam and in an attempt to protect her, he took the blame for the crime
There was mention before that the grandma is shown in handcuffs

Grandma is watching the show and reacts to the video by saying something like "yeah get your fingers in there"
>>
File: file51235.png (243 KB, 1490x1494) Image search: [Google]
file51235.png
243 KB, 1490x1494
>>17475472
notice the missing letters
>>
>>17475488
>The sculptor storyline still has some things that have no relation to the family it seems
>>sam is apparently his ex
Sam does have a connection to the family. They mentioned her in the main video
>>
So the dad is boomy, right?
>>
Le epic roleplay meme
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 750x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 750x369
I might be loopy and sleep-deprived at this point (kinda true) so not sure if this has been mentioned, but the header on TSC website is missing the "C" in "sculptors" and right about that is the "banner" ad for "join C's team!"
>>
I just realized something about tape 03560

The whole family is hiding, even the grandma hilariously, still sitting on her couch. One of the Lynks Reviews mention a need to hide as a symptom or part of the daily Lynks routine. So at the time of 03560 the whole family (except for the baby?) has contracted LD in an advanced stage
>>
File: gramma.jpg (162 KB, 852x477) Image search: [Google]
gramma.jpg
162 KB, 852x477
>>17475513
>>
>>17475508
all the letters missing so far fit into "protection" which Alan hinted about on twitter and is the 10% coupon on the surveillance's site
>>
>>17475483
>http://thesculptorsclayground.com/Lynks/
Gives me 404.
>>
>>17475528
Try lynks without the capitol L
>>
>>17475535
are there any videos that take place on the date "2016-02-11" Those are the dates two of the photos were taken on, and it even has their times in the file name. Also, wouldn't this confirm that Alan is NOT Subject X?
>>
>>17475517
Yesss. plus, he actually tweeted 'PROTECT', not 'protection'. Just means we're closer.
>>
>>17475541
But if we know about protect what's the point in searching for the missing letters
>>
Honestly my shit is obsessing over the missing div class for "what is clay" in the source code, I keep feeling like that's a Thing. Even with the amateur feel of the site that seems too deliberate.
>>
>>17475551
Long as hell password using the rest of the letters from the words that were missing letters originally? No clue, really.
>>
>>17475554
That would imply it's trying to reference a css file that's clearly not attached. Maybe that's somewhere?
>>
File: Capture.png (401 KB, 596x547) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
401 KB, 596x547
I think Tom is the ex husband of the woman from Claridryl.

Tom is remarried to Anne.
Tom was infected with Lynks during Claridryl which is why he was shown merged through the wall and in the basement

How fucking deep does this go, BRAVO ALAN
>>
I think we need to focus on where the term "protect" is used
It's clearly important
>>
>>17475540
"11-02-2016 22:27:17 Subjects 9&10 fight 00:03:20" I can't get the archives to load on mobile right now to grab the log number but yup.
>>
>>17475589
I've tried and it just produces an error, apparently you need an account use that function. Maybe... there's another login we have to do? I seriously hope that isn't the case.
>>
>>17475580
so my current theory is that we need to figure out a way to request a quote/have an account with ABSS before we can get the next piece of the puzzle here. moving on to tomadoes might be premature.
>>
Ok. Has anyone explained the occipital bone gif on the sculptors page?
Its there and not referenced once in the doc yet its literally been spinning on the page in front of us the whole time?
>>
And also, format is dictating "lognumbers" for video as username and "visible word" in vid as password. Have we tried them all? Inclusing the phrases on the fridge?
>>
Could there be more to Boomy? I mean it's literally sonic, and definitely doesn't look like a cat. Subject 2 draws him as a hedgehog too.
Now, there was... an audio file, I think, where S1 and S2 both forgot what a shovel is. Which means memory loss. So there's a possibility that they don't even remember what a cat is supposed to look like at this point.
The show could be "sponsored" by AB as well, and translated only inside the quarantine zone, actively trying to convince them that a cat is actually supposed to look like that. As a part of the experiment.

Thought that's "Illuminati confirmed" tier shit but sharing my thoughts won't hurt.
>>
>>17475322
What about the other missing letters from that log? Like X isn't used in that picture, but it is missing from the alphabet. Same with D I think
>>
"00456"
Pimp, dux, and dad dance appear on the fridge
>>
>>17475624
>translated
Ahem, that's probably not a correct word. Mixed in from my native language.
Broadcasted.
>>
>>17475616
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_lobe
>>
12 Grain Clay's is aggregate name is Colloid.

Colloidial Suspension - A mixture in which small particles of a substance are dispersed throughout a gas or liquid. If a suspension is left undisturbed, the particles are likely to settle to the bottom.

The basement?
>>
Some of this is making me relate this whole thing back to alzheimers but it seems too big for that.

Maybe the occipital lobe has something to do with all of this?
>>
The basement keeps coming up. Dennis is the one whose mostly in the basement. Maybe there's something to be found in one of the videos where he's in the basement? The weirdest video is where he's shirtless in the basement, showing off his body to the husband and wife. I forget which file number it is.
>>
Log entries that might be of interest / haven't been mentioned much

09-05-2014 15:20:01 Subject 5 unplugs refrigerator 00:00:03
15-06-2014 10:30:21 Subject 9 cooking lasagna 00:00:50
30-08-2014 04:47:27 Subject 12 hides 00:01:13
11-10-2014 07:13:34 Subject 3 in dog costume, kitchen 00:01:26
03-01-2015 10:15:16 Subject 4 takes bath in red water 00:01:30
14-01-2015 02:13:54 Subject 4 with bats 00:00:20
30-03-2015 01:28:32 Fireworks inside 00:00:57
29-06-2015 18:54:14 Subject 3 in dog costume 00:00:39
05-07-2015 16:59:42 Subjects taped in back yard 00:03:05
07-07-2015 03:12:21 Subject 4 works on novel 00:20:02
08-09-2015 04:21:01 Subject 3 uncontrollably dripping water 00:00:46
15-09-2015 10:40:29 Subject 8 in outside hole 00:00:05
21-09-2015 17:37:52 Subject 8 crawls out of refrigerator 00:00:15
30-09-2015 03:35:30 Subject 4 in dog costume 00:00:12
25-11-2015 00:47:41 Living room rug on fire 00:00:07
26-11-2015 01:11:40 Family attack 00:00:52
26-12-2015 06:36:44 Subject 1 lies on kitchen floor 00:10:00
01-01-2016 02:11:25 The object touches each Subject in turn 00:00:56
24-01-2016 22:03:14 Subject 4 has gun 00:00:13
03-02-2016 05:52:55 Shape in upstairs hallway 00:00:40
04-03-2016 14:01:08 Subject 4 missing hands 00:30:00
13-03-2016 01:27:11 Arrival of host 00:00:12
24-03-2016 08:05:26 Swat team 00:00:05
27-03-2016 09:20:15 Front yard flooded 00:01:00
>>
Occipital lobe is reference to their memory loss in identifying things by sight, i believe.
Its spinning may be a relation to the pottery wheel, potentially refering to pottery and art making you not forget?
It goes in two directions at the same time with the sculptor. If we could determine if hes trying to help or hurt we would be able to quailfy a lot of things much easier.
>>
File: grandad.jpg (40 KB, 277x248) Image search: [Google]
grandad.jpg
40 KB, 277x248
>>
is this a nonARG potential in /x/?
finally
>>
>>17475726
But it literally is the opposite.
>>
Where did the "bedsheets" PW come from? Javascript? Is it seen anywhere in the video? This might be slightly important.
>>
>>17475819
It's in the Adult Swim video, as well as "waarnemin"
>>
>>17475819
all passwords are in the script
>>
>>17475824
Nevermind then.
>>
File: 1455478055278.jpg (47 KB, 999x766) Image search: [Google]
1455478055278.jpg
47 KB, 999x766
Kind of late,

But do you think the baby going outside had anything to do with all the children lying face down?

>girl was stuck to ground in kitchen
>baby in kitchen
>Dad gives baby to grandma
>grandma wants nothing to do with it
>baby gets outside
>kids outside face down on the ground
>>
Anything new at all from yesterday?

Seems like everyones stuck at Tormados
>>
>>17475851
Nah, the Tormados page is still cockblocking us
>>
>>17475851
Currently still looking for clues on the Sculptor's Clayground video, only possible lead I have is 'cumulus clouds' as a potential password. Would Alan Resnick himself tell us the details if we emailed him?
>>
>>17475858
No.

A golden rule of any arg is to never give anything away.

In fact, if you email him he will probably give false information/red herring.
>>
>>17475858
The whole point is for "us" to find out everything, chances are that either:
a) He was in the process of setting up the site when it was found and bombarded
b) The site is meant to be empty and the access will be revealed in the next set of vids on adult swim

If you end up emailing him, call him a cuck
>>
>>17475858
Ive watched the damn sculptors video 14 times. Im compiling keywords now and going over it nearly frame by frame.
But i have a feeling that tormados maybe be a mislead.
The arg rule is trust nothing and everything. Exhaust every lead and never give up.
>>
>>17475860
>A golden rule of any arg is to never give anything away.
there's nothing wrong with a creator dropping hints as long as they're not blatantly obvious. I'm pretty sure his "Protect" tweet was a hint.
>>
>>17475923
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJe-slKOUvSIAExOgqn-5CFfPxViIw7n2zC-cBeFFJY/edit#
It may be a hint or a diversion. but treat everyting as a hint
did anyone notice that there is a dog on top of the christmas tree?
>>
>>17475931
it's the same dog statue that's on the living room table
>>
The Sculptor's Clayground video is the most logical source of the username and pass for a website advertised in the same video.

One thing that strikes me ass odd, is that at the start of the video there are only two words besides SCULPT CLAY that pop up

>Lnks (Lynks with a missing Y)
>sam's email

I wanted to ask any anons if anyone knows about Sam's email, because that might be the username or the password we are looking for
>>
why is the dad so obsessed with leaving the country?
>>
>>17475972
south afrika is a source of a clay used in treating skin conditions. the powdered clay is called bentonite. it fits in here somewhere
>>
File: 8min58sec.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8min58sec.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>watching video for the 4th time
>see this shit
how the fuck does alan make videos where you always find new shit when you watch it
also does anyone know what room this is
>>
>>17475994
It's either the garage or the basement. Might be the garage. In one of the emails in the archive, the Mother (I think) mentions that there's something that's been living the the garage.
>>
ok. so in 30002 the father starts laughing about "prime ministers questions" which occurs every wednesday afternoon... at noon... did we miss and opportunity to ask questions???
>>
>>17475994
its the garage. the father mentions that he believes a racoon may be living in it.
>>
>>17475998
>>17476006
It's possible this "raccoon" is just Boomy rummaging through their garbage at night.
>>
>>17475989
Interesting. One of the confirmed pw's is in Afrikaans and the raw div class tag on the SC website restates "what is clay?" Anyone tried this already?
>>
>>17475961
Sam IS "always welcome on the website".
It's gotta be her login info.
Where do we go to find that?
>>
>>17475994
It was found and posted in the first thread.
You should go back and read the tread next time.
>>
>>17476014
Sam could easily be the username. Which would leave the password. Is their any hints as to anything she may like in any mention of her in the entire series? I mean, the family do talk about her at some points.
>>
has basement been tried in the password? the sculptor's playground emphasizes it in the start, basements can provide a little shelter with tornadoes, it's where the locked door is in the thhpii house, the man in the claridryl website, etc. it seems to be emphasized a great deal.
>>
"[email protected]" could also be the username, what with "Sam's email" flashing in the intro and all
>>
What's the guy pushing around in x2? I can't tell if it's a snow shovel or a push mower.
>>
>>17476056
maybe a lawn mower
>>
>>17476052
here's a question... has anyone tried emailing Sam?
>>
>>17476064
I did, no response yet.
I told her to take him back and to tell me the password if her name is the username
>>
>>17476056
its a lawnmower. and for some reason the damn lawmower gets stuck to the ground too...
>>
>>17476074
The lawnmowers fine, Tom just cant pick it up
>>
I just noticed that this webpage is what's on the laptop screen on the Surveillance's sites FAQ section
http://zenhabits.net/priority/
>>
>>17476064
I tried as well, used both sam@ and samsemail@, just basic "hello" messages... No response yet
>>
http://tormadoes.weatherfront.net/archives

Leads to an empty page.
>>
>>17476068
did you send her a link to the video and tell her to watch it?
that seems like the obvious thing to do what with the PLEASE MAKE SAM WATCH THIS
>>
>>17476056
It's the same lawn mower 2 fails to lift in a different video (but is also mowing with in a third video). This may suggest that subject X affects things it touches?
>>
what about the AB forgotten password email?
[email protected]
>>
>>17476084
i forgot

If she responds to any of us, im sure itll be posted and reposted everywhere on the net. At this point the user/pass is the only thing stopping us.

Also it was an [AS] special from the 14th to the 17th, which mean we have 2 more days lads.
>>
>>17476093
This is nothing new. They always rerun the show throughout the week. Stop trying to make it out to be something it isn't, last night being the same exact rerun solidifies that we're not getting anything more on TV.
>>
>>17476098
>They always rerun the show throughout the week
The thing you're ignoring is that this is Alan Resnick, and Alan Resnick will do weird shit as long as Adult Swim allows him to, and since the short airs at 4am, I'm sure they wouldn't care. If you look on twitter, someone on March 15 asked him if he'd do a 2 hour movie of This House Has People In It. His response was "If they let us."
>>
These AB videos are a metaphor for Autism.

>The video where the dad was screaming that anthem
Poor vocal control.

>The video where the dad wheres his son's clothes, lies in his bed, and draws pictures Boomy.
The stunted growth that comes with autism. Usually has a childish personality and hobbies even as an adult.

>The videos with when the people are downstairs touching their face
OCD. Another common autistic trait. It takes full effect when you are alone in private.

>Sonic the Hedgehog(Boomy the Cat)
Speaks for itself.

>The video where the repair guy talks to the Mom and Dad while they are sleeping.
Not knowing how to properly interact. Not being aware of surroundings.

>The video of the Dad with the door
Another case of OCD. Some kind of ritual pattern.

>The video where the dad is struggling to lift that Lawnmower
Lack of responsibility.

>The video with parents discussing their son watching Boomy. The Mom saying he's too old for it. The Dad explaining it helps him "focus". They also mention it being "too fast" for him and adjusting to their new home and the mom's mother.
Overactive imagination and fantasy escapism. Also referencing the speed of the show with the possibility of their son being slow and not being fond change.

>The video where the dad talk about Boomy being a imaginary friend for their son.
Their son probably has trouble interacting with other kids and making friends.

>The video with the dad crawling on the floor
General bizarre behavior that can come with the spectrum.

And in "This House Has People In It" is a metaphor for a autistic breakdown. With the girl lying on the floor having shit happen. Parents freaking out. It's an episode.
>>
>>17476119
he's already done a series about autism but it really seems way too on the nose for it
then again he might just not be subtle about it
>>
>>17476113
They don't show anything different throughout the week for the other Infomercial and Off the Air episodes. You're grasping at straws.
>>
>>17476081
there is a forum here...
>>
File: plsrespond.png (2 KB, 281x41) Image search: [Google]
plsrespond.png
2 KB, 281x41
)^:
>>
>>17476131
why are you wasting your time criticizing other peoples ideas? just go your own direction and leave people to their own devices
>>
>>17476131
>You're grasping at straws
As are you. If people assumed Adult Swim were only one way, then they never would have expected something like Unedited Footage Of A Bear to even air in the first place, or any of the countless fake infomercial or even the Off The Air show.
>>
ok. so the dates of posts on zenhabits match up with the dates of the videos...
i think this site is a direction to go. check it out.
>>
neverind. reading dates backwards because im americunt
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.