[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Predictions.jpg (24 KB, 558x375) Image search: [Google]
Predictions.jpg
24 KB, 558x375
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17446374
>>
File: Chironymous.jpg (145 KB, 558x663) Image search: [Google]
Chironymous.jpg
145 KB, 558x663
>>17450558
Chironymous here, doing I-Ching readings for you all:

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17450573
Hi Chiro. You gave me a magic ball answer and I ended up giving you a reading two threads ago. I'm just here to say I got the message. Thanks.
>>
>>17450573
Is that you in the picture? You seem like such a nice person.
>>
>>17450414
>>17450447
>>17450459

Working on getting to you 3.

If any readers would like a reading, just let me know.. I owe a lot of you lol.
>>
File: 1418782449053.jpg (166 KB, 798x960) Image search: [Google]
1418782449053.jpg
166 KB, 798x960
>>17450573
Fellow Monkey here, thanks for the reading.
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37 KB, 324x500
Hey bitches. Time for some readings. Probably just 3 or 4 or so.

Give me:

>Name
>Age
>Sign
>Query
>Something to make me laugh. This step is a necessary test, and I will be quite the humor Nazi. If you fail, no reading for you.
>>
I'll do any readings you guys want :3 I'll do unique readings musuhuaha
>>
>>17450597
Oh! Hi again! I actually eventually followed up that magic ball answer with a reading in the thread once I got a clear one with little to no interference! Thank you for the reading!

>I'm just here to say I got the message. Thanks.
You're welcome, I hope!

First I replied to your response to the magic ball reading with this:

>I apologize; I tried multiple readings for you, and all of it came up so grim and depressing to me, that I opted for a shorter, gentler, more straightforward version of the reading. Perhaps it is also in part because am just very tired from much lack of sleep. I appreciate the pleasant surprise of your throwing coins for me and your kind words. Thank you very much.

Then I followed up with a reading:

(Continued in next post...)
>>
>>17450615

like what kind of readings?
>>
File: ShootingRange.jpg (27 KB, 539x540) Image search: [Google]
ShootingRange.jpg
27 KB, 539x540
>>17450614
Ayylmao
gemini
Love reading
>>
>>17450615
If by unique, you mean something that involves my penis, I'd be quite the querent for you.
>>
>>17450626
We'll see!
>>
>>17450597
>>17450623
I finally feel like I got a clearish reading for you without my own problem interfering.

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Recharging Power":

Heaven's motherlode waits within the Mountain:
The Superior Person mines deep into history's wealth of wisdom and deeds, charging his character with timeless strength.

Persevere.
Drawing sustenance from these sources creates good fortune.
Then you may cross to the far shore.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There are important precedents in this situation. Others have trodden this Path before you, overcoming the same obstacles facing you now, and making crucial decisions at the same crossroads. Study their journals, watch for their trail markings. Gain inspiration and wisdom from the heroes and learn from the mistakes of those who chose a sidepath. All were Seekers, explorers whose daring mapped a course you can follow. The words and deeds of the finest can imbue you with the courage necessary to face what lies before you.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The tusks of a gelded boar.
Ominous-looking, but without purpose.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline. The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
>>17450615
Unique readings? You have my curiosity. What info do you need, and what kind of queries do you want?
>>
File: jp.png (1 MB, 498x1373) Image search: [Google]
jp.png
1 MB, 498x1373
>>17450614

>Name
Alejandro

>Age

>Sign
pisces

>Query
I would like a general reading

>Something to make me laugh.
pic related
>>
>>17450630

spooky!
>>
>>17450628
I'd love your penis.

You guys need to post a query, duh!
>>
>>17450627
>>17450635
Lame.
>>
>>17450598
It is! Thank you so much! :) You're nice for saying so!

>>17450611
Hello again! You're very welcome!

I'm a Metal Monkey by the way, lol.
>>
>>17450638
Tell me about the next time I will have sexy time.
>>
>>17450642
You're welcome :D
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>17450614
Eric
Aries
Should I get midco wireless internet
Pic related is a financial guide my business math teacher gave a copy to all the seniors every year.. See point 16.
>>
>>17450642
Water Monkey here
>>
>>17450614
i'm not really interested in getting a reading, but how's this on your funny bone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGOpF0zzkno
>>
>>17450615
I want a HALP reading, lol. I want a happy, loving future with no more of these ridiculous, insurmountable obstacles/circumstances at every turn. WAT DO for errything to go smoothly with no more horrible blockages?! Please and thanks!
>>
all this monkey talk makes me think of one thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM
>>
File: GreatBirdSpirit.jpg (126 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
GreatBirdSpirit.jpg
126 KB, 500x507
>>17450627
>>17450639
>He is taunting us so we pull out all our memes
you asked for this
>>
File: wave.gif (4 MB, 254x142) Image search: [Google]
wave.gif
4 MB, 254x142
>>17450639
ok Im >>17450635

what about this?
>>
Hey, Onymous, friend from PA here. If you remember me.

Things... did not go well with K. We had a falling out today. A bad one.

Tbh I spent 90% of today crying into my best friends shoulder. Literally. I was a wreck.

If you remember my info, can you please give me a guidance reading of sorts?
>>
Hi O

I'm water monkey

May I have career general reading please?
>>
>>17450573
"Your help will change the world as we know. Keep sharing your gifts and life will pay you back. "

Mr. Sloth
Male
Cancer
Just a random guy with beard
Northwestern Mexico

Query:

I wanna know if I will be able to have a relationship with my crush. She have a boyfriend and she doesnt want to end the relationship with him, eventho we like each other.

I will really appreciate the reading!
Thanks for ur time!
>>
File: 1414887286302.jpg (10 KB, 240x244) Image search: [Google]
1414887286302.jpg
10 KB, 240x244
>>17450648
>>17450665
>>17450667
This shit is so weak. Yesterday had at least some good stuff.
>>
>>17450651
>>17450661
This IS another year of the Monkey after all!

>>17450651
May this be our year!

I guess a year of the Monkey is supposed to be quite the trickster! Many wild/crazy plans will somehow work out, but many love plans are sabotaged. Expect this year to be ridiculous/absurd. Cartoonishly so.
>>
File: Guardsmanstronk.jpg (644 KB, 1089x2066) Image search: [Google]
Guardsmanstronk.jpg
644 KB, 1089x2066
>>17450665
>>17450676
i hope you like warhammer
>>
>>17450661
I hear that song ALL THE TIME on the radio station here.
>>
>>17450614
Alexander
Aries
Something about my golden gial? Where is she appearing?
how do you kill 100 fly?
Slap an African kid on his face.. okay that was wrong..
>>
File: image.png (238 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
238 KB, 640x1136
>>17450676
If you want to see something funny then go read some liberal/sjw/feminist stuff
>>
>>17450615
Tell me if i will find love soon
>>
>>17450615
I'll take some occult advice, then, thanks
>>
>>17450615

tell me about my future husband please :3
>>
File: 1438506522761.jpg (2 MB, 7781x1173) Image search: [Google]
1438506522761.jpg
2 MB, 7781x1173
>>17450676
I'll give it a shot.

>Stephen
>19
>Aries
>Love reading
>>
File: 1439388988352.png (619 KB, 940x1880) Image search: [Google]
1439388988352.png
619 KB, 940x1880
>>17450290
I'm not too great with Rubik's cubes, despite all my practice. My memory retrival when it comes to the algorithms is somewhat slow, I'm not great at the quick decision making.

I've always had a pretty good memory. When I was less than two years old I could recite a book that had 350+ words. My parents thought that I'd turn out to be some sort of genius, instead I ended up where I am today..
ie mostly shitposting on 4chan

Isn't a memory at that age an early sign of autism?

Memorizing pi is quite fun (or tau I guess if that's what you'd prefer). I don't understand any of this stuff, all I do is memorize. I've gotten nearly 500 digits down packed and more on a good day. I memorize by making obscure stories out of the numbers kek.
It's nice to recite when I'm stressed out. I have a lot of anxiety attacks and for some reason this shit is what calms me down.
>>
>>17450414

I pulled 2 cards in hopes it can help. I can also help pertaining to advice if you would like. I have been dealing with hormone issues and all that fun for many a moons and feel like a test subject the majority of the time. Just let me know.

I pulled:
Ace of Swords
9 of Cups

How many have you been with that have hurt you do to your libido issues? The sword can represent all this pain and issues you are currently dealing with. Being a sword it does represent destruction but it can also represent you trying to fight a good fight against all the negative that may come your way or came your way. This is one of those situations that create a vicious cycle amongst yourself due to pressure, feeling like a failure and so forth if you can't deliver expectations from others. The hits get harder with each person that it happens with. Not only could you be dealing with a hormone issue but it could have turned psychological. With the 9 of cups present, times will change. This card is a very positive card. This card can easily represent the relationship you are currently in. You mentioned your partner being supportive and that helps. This card can grant you your hopes and dreams and such but it can also refer to physical and emotional fulfillment.
If you don't mind me asking, but what medication are you on? Unless you would rather not say in a public forum.
>>
File: fuck your cake.gif (2 MB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
fuck your cake.gif
2 MB, 400x310
Sun sign: leo
Ascendant: scorpio
color: purple

I'm thinking about making a big move by next year in the end of summer or fall. Will it be worth it. Will I gain from it. Will I find what i'm looking for?

Thank you so much to anyone that takes the time to read me
>>
>>17450681
OK OK famm.

Situation: Six of Wands
Conflict: Knight of Cups
Basis: Ten of Cups
Goal: King of Swords
Past: Seven of Wands
Immediate Future: Two of Discs

Right now, you are dealing with a confidence issue. What's more, is you can't figure out which direction you want to go, and you're somewhat torn. Something in the past may have troubled you. You were confronted with an issue, and it messed up your footing. Since then, you've wanted to ride in and find your partner and be that wonderful image of a great potential partner for some female, but for whatever reason, it's not working too great. You want to take your love as far as it possibly can. Maybe not now, but eventually, and you want to sit at the head of the household as the man with the highest mental capacity out of everyone. And yeah, it seems like some change will occur. Maybe you're going to take that leap of courage you always wanted, despite past failures.

Querent: Six of Swords
Environment: Three of Wands
Advice: Three of Cups
Outcome: Nine of Wands

Here's what I think. I think you need to cut the shit you're going with right now. You have a lot of love stored up in you, but you're not giving it a good outlet right now. You have a lot of opportunity for growth. But if you keep on being apprehensive, it's not going to mean anything. You need to learn to love things for what they are, including yourself. Yeah, things might have negative parts to them, but you need to find the positive parts that are good and focus on them. Look at the world with love in your heart, and the world will respond more positively.
>>
>>17450660
I randomly drew one card for you, not sure why, but I drew the Page of Pentacles... lol
>>
>>17450668
Hi again, friend from PA!

Oh no! I'm really sorry to hear that!

I know how you feel. I've been a wreck for 3 months about a bad falling out myself... spent a lot of time crying. I'm sorry you're having to feel that, 'cause I know how much it sucks. *hugs*

Sure, I'll see what I can get for a guidance reading in another post in just a bit.
>>
>>17450643
You spend too much time in bars. You need to cut off that smokey look in order to have more sexy tiems. Otherwise, you'll have smokey sex :/ and that's lame.

You need to follow my point of view in order to be better, because I know how to treat people, and how pleasure works. Basically, if you fill your life with color; drop the dark gag; you'll be filled with a life experience, that enhances your sexual pleasure. The pleasure you're having now is pretty much worse than masturbation.

Screw fate-not-in-stone. Combining fate and destiny, love and forge, you'll probably end up dying soon.

>>17450660
Hurr these obstacles make you a happy and loving person.

Screw that man. You need a feeling you're missing. Yo momma

>>17450694
You will find love in a few months.

>>17450697
Your future is so undecided that it's ridiculous. Also, the local divination entity that wanders this thread is sooper edgy guys.

Screw malleable fate though. You ain't finded a man. You finding a man that is a woman on the inside, 'n' you want a manly man, so he ain't gonna know it.
>>
>>17450615
Love reading because I'm a lonely fuck

>>17450628
Post penis pls
>>
>>17450676
I just want to post pictures to you now to see if they make you laugh lol.
>>
>>17450714
I think the one hurt the most by it is me. It does hurt my s/o but we are very open in talking about any problems we may have and he is very understanding. I am working on my end (because it probably did become psychological) to try to do things for him out of love so that he feels desired because he said once he didn't feel desired by me and it broke my heart.

Lithium for 7 years
Sertraline for 4 years
Clonazepam daily for 2-3 years and Lorazepam as needed
And Low-Ogestral (a birth control that I initially got for acne and cramps)
>>
>>17450615
Do I have a future with C? Can I at least date her, or something? God, I freakin' love her, dude.
>>
>>17450658

Are you a reader by chance?
>>
>>17450723
>these obstacles make you a happy and loving person.
They possibly make me a more loving person, but not a happy one.

>You need a feeling you're missing.
Tell me something I don't know.

>Yo momma
...is still in the hospital with leukemia.
>>
File: 1417660111293.jpg (110 KB, 640x731) Image search: [Google]
1417660111293.jpg
110 KB, 640x731
>>17450723
But famm, I never go to bars, and the only pleasure I have right now IS masturbation.

You are right I probably need to stop being so dark and mysterious sometimes.

If I end up dying soon, I'll think of you.

>>17450692
>>17450693
>>17450704
Meh.

>>17450717
I'll read you. Give it a bit.

Afterwords, no more readings for tonight.
>>
>>17450668
>>17450720
First, "Family Duties":

Warming Air Currents rise and spread from the Hearthfire:
The Superior Person weighs his words carefully and is consistent in his behavior.

Be as faithful as a good wife.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

One in this situation must be keenly aware of his influence on others. Maintain a healthy respect for the ripple effect of your words and deeds. To some you serve as a role model. You can either help shape their world or tilt them into chaos. Show temperance and consideration to all.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The neglected wife resists temptation and returns to her family duties.
For her, things will improve.

Next, "Inner Truth":

The gentle Wind ripples the Lake's surface:
The Superior Person finds common ground between points of contention, wearing away rigid perspectives that would lead to fatal error.

Pigs and fishes.
You may cross to the far shore.
Great fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The subject of this hexagram discovers a key to Tranquility by first gaining insight into his own nature, then turning that vision outward. By resolving inner conflicts and being at peace with himself, he learns to gain insight into others. In effect, he enters another, sees with the other's eyes, listens with the other's ears, feels with the other's heart. He then returns to his own center, with new perspective and understanding.
>>
>>17450701
>>17450697
Oops wrong link.

>>17450697
Uhhh, there's like fifty million things I can say. Occultism is basically spiritualism, and spiritualism is basically life. You're asking me for life advice, man. Basically, I'm gonna have to narrow it down to a whole (narrow it up). Your entire life is going to based on an interaction. INTERACT THAT INTERACTION.

>>17450728
Oh god, that last reading is like 50 billion energy. You're already satisfied aren't you? o.O

You're like me in that I flirt for the joy of it, because we feel ourselves.

>>17450743
Are you here to spite me? If so, no relationship made out of spite lasts long. Everyone and their dad knows that (goddamn mommy issues). Yeah, not gonna waste energy saying otherwise.

>>17450745
Your momma is basically the factor of happy and lovingness in your life. Where else it gonna come from, man? She gave birth to you.

>>17450748
If you go colorful, you'll be like me. Make sure to not tie so much too that heterosexual thing.
>>
>>17450718
its not that easy when i have been shitted over by life numerous times and have never had something good happen to me in that way
>>
>>17450765

wait, which reply was mine? i'm >>17450701
>>
>>17450777
The one about the husband.
>>
>>17450765
Huh? Spite you? ;-; No, no way, but I'm sorry if I came off that way.
>>
>>17450741
Wow... I am shocked that your doctors have you on those meds together when there are some major interactions :/. I want to keep asking more questions thinking I can help but I will not push. If you ever do need someone to talk to, just let me know and I'll see about making a div name email. Also remember to not place expectations on naughty times and to try and just flow with it. Maybe even experiment a little with you being blindfolded so that your other senses kick in. Like that scene in 40 days and 40 nights... or whatever the crap that movie is called lol.
>>
>>17450723

>Your future is so undecided that it's ridiculous.

lolwat

>Also, the local divination entity that wanders this thread is sooper edgy guys.

again, wat?

>You ain't finded a man. You finding a man that is a woman on the inside, 'n' you want a manly man, so he ain't gonna know it

kek this left me with more questions than answers
>>
File: 1446851270310.jpg (89 KB, 540x591) Image search: [Google]
1446851270310.jpg
89 KB, 540x591
>>17450717
I'm not going to go about posting all the card flips, but I will tell you that I think if you fight enough to make it happen, it'll work out. You need to have confidence in yourself and your ability to handle things on your own. Unfortunately, I think you will encounter some type of financial worry created by an inability to be mature and to handle things without some sort of stability underneath you. Do not make your decision based off this read, but do make sure you aren't going to leap off into something you cannot handle.

>>17450767
I know. You should forgive yourself. If you were talking to a friend in a similar situation, what would you say?
>>
>>17450713
>I'm not too great with Rubik's cubes
A best time of 80 seconds is nothing to sneeze at! You still wreck your Average Joe on the street by being able to solve it at all, let alone in that time frame! Give yourself some credit! ;)

>depsite all my practice
If I told people how much I'd practiced when I'd really gotten into it, they'd think there was something wrong with me.

>My memory retrieval when it comes to the algorithms is somewhat slow
You've gotta move it from your conscious brain to your muscle memory with repetitious practice, so that it becomes automatic.

>I'm not great at the quick decision making.
I find myself variable when it comes to my decision-making speed in general. Some things you just need to not worry/hesitate about and just jump right in, then practice of dealing with that takes over and reaction times improve. Other decisions in life are indeed better off with the hemming and hawing.

That is indeed quite the memory you have there! VERY impressive!

>My parents thought that I'd turn out to be some sort of genius, instead I ended up where I am today..
>ie mostly shitposting on 4chan
I hear ya there. Same here, more or less. I peaked too early! Hopefully we get a second wind/chance at it at some point! Hopefully it's just this for a time in the interim!

I aced all sorts of tests/competitions and people called me a genius, I left school to pursue an early cloud software startup, I received a patent... but life just... didn't work out for me... in any way... at all, lol. It'd all be such a perfect disaster that it'd be hilariously absurd to me if it didn't hurt so damn much!

>Isn't memory at that age an early sign of autism?
That sort of memory and how it's applied can indeed be a symptom of a place on the Asperger's spectrum, but not necessarily.

(Continued in another post...)
>>
>>17450797
Honestly, they are the meds that seemed to work for me and when dealing with someone with clinical depression and generalized anxiety, it's hard to change things, because it can spin downward very quickly.I see a psychiatrist, psychotherapist and pc regularly and none of them have brought up any concerns. Thank you so much for your help and input.
>>
>>17450713
>>17450822
I'm glad you find memorizing/reciting pi to be helpful in combating your stress / anxiety [attacks]. Sometimes our overactive minds just need to be distracted. VERY cool that you do your memorization through that sort of a mnemonic device!

And that's... quite the picture you posted! ;p
>>
>>17450823
I understand... those medications together can be very hair triggered, if that makes sense lol. You're welcome and just remember to have patience with yourself. You are fighting a tough battle but I have a feeling you will come out on top. A flower for you.
>>
>>17450765
>Your momma is basically the factor of happy and lovingness in your life. Where else it gonna come from, man? She gave birth to you.
Indeed she did. There's been some tough love on her part at a lot of times (and some resentment on my part), but she's definitely always had my back (albeit on her terms and rarely considering / compromising to my terms/wants). I'm glad she's responding to her chemo treatments well so far, and I'm looking forward to her returning from the rather distant hospital in the near future. Hopefully I can improve my relationship with her some. Thanks.
>>
>>17450447
>>17450459

You two still around? If so, I am reading you both next.
>>
>>17450573
All things are good in their own way, and that counts just as much for you
William
Male
Cancer
Blue eyes, brown hair, 6'0', white. I try to be nice when I can, and I am usually very against violence towards others.
South Carolina
I started talking to a girl very recently, and we seem to be hitting it off very well. She seems different from other girls, and I feel I can be open with her. The only problem is she lives 3 and a half hours away. My question is, how are things going to turn out with this?
>>
Are there any aura readers in here currently?
>>
>>17450839
Thank you :) I feel hopeful that I'll be successful in this
>>
>>17450851
I'm the guy asking about my future with my waifu, and yeah! I'm still hangin' around.
>>
>>17450789
No problem. You have such nice energy. You may be under attack by succubi. Nevermind that though. It's likely you'll have a shot with C. My advice, is have confidence. You have such a spirit in you, that your worth on the market is very high.

>>17450809
Your future relationship is based on trauma in this life. If you fix that trauma, your future husband will change.

>>17450855
I can read auras too. Though I'm using cross-planar information grabs, so it will be VERY difficult to focus on just that one, unless I pull something else out of my butt.
>>
>>17450862
What would you need to do some type of aura/chakra/spiritual read for me, if you don't mind doing one in the first place?
>>
>>17450869
Interest, drive, and a reason.
>>
>>17450862
>you have such a nice energy
>your worth on the market is very high

Aw gee, thanks! Okay. I will do my best do have confidence, but I'm not the most confident dude around. All things considered, I'm not very fond of myself at all, but this reading sure made me happy! I'll do my very best. Thanks.

also

>you may be under attack by succubi

o-oh boy... my heart cannot tell if that's good or bad
>>
>>17450876
You are beautiful <3

Nah, they're gone. Succubi are always jealous of people who use their heart well
>>
Random post
>>
Terribly drawn hands, or artist has mishapen hands; which is it, hmm? Answer me now. Why aren't you answering me? Why doth ye besmirch mine name with thy treacheries? Your hands suck. So there.
>>
>>17450885
I beat you to it. ;)
>>
>>17450873
I can give you a reason and I know you will determine if that sets the other two in motion. I am feeling odd currently. I have actually been reading for a bit tonight, longer than usual for myself. I am extremely exhausted but feel very energized... like a mode. I had some feedback that really affected my feels and every reading I am doing is emotionally impacting me. Not sure if this is normal but I haven't experienced it before while reading. Thank you even if you aren't able to do it :D If you ever want a read, just let me know.
and my captcha had cookies lol
>>
>>17450765
>You're asking me for life advice, man
I was honestly just curious as to what the cards/scrying/whateveryouuse suggested for me to do.

>Your entire life is going to based on an interaction
This is actually helpful and relevant, thanks.
>>
>>17450860
Who hurt who?
>>
>>17450885
This drawing was done without looking at the paper at all and only at my hand in those three positions. It's an exercise to improve hand-eye coordination, spacial relations, and line quality, called "blind contour drawing". Study art moar.
>>
>>17450900
No one's hurting right now, I don't think, but I was the one who screwed up the relationship a few years ago by being a massive dicklord.

We both still act really affectionate to each other though. I wanna be with her.
>>
File: tarot-lovers.jpg (281 KB, 1200x1976) Image search: [Google]
tarot-lovers.jpg
281 KB, 1200x1976
I'll do three readings.

>Post erotic image
>Gender
>Age
>Query
>>
>>17450675
Thanks!

First, "Receptive Force":

Earth above and Earth below:
The Earth contains and sustains. In this situation, the Superior Person should not take the initiative; he should follow the initiative of another. He should seek receptive allies in the southwest; he should break ties with immovable allies in the northeast.

Responsive devotion.
Receptive influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time for dealing with reality as it is, not as you would have it be. If you realize that in this situation you are the receptor, not the transmitter of the stimulus, you will find yourself reaching goals that seemed unattainable under your own steam. If you persist in futile efforts to be the Shaper rather than the Shaped, you will completely miss this unique opportunity.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

The battling dragons are too evenly matched.
Each spills black and yellow blood to the soil below.

Next, "Contemplation":

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness. Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights. As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers. These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point. To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.
>>
File: vqgfaTA.jpg (126 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
vqgfaTA.jpg
126 KB, 640x1136
>>17450911
male
Should i bother doing that event?
>>
>>17450922
You won't enjoy it, but it'll be good for your future.
>>
>>17450909
I did a 3 card draw but in a more combined way I suppose. You can be the judge.
4 of Wands
2 of Cups
6 of Cups

The 4 of wands was confusing me which is why I asked who hurt who, to get a better idea for the card. Are you by chance near an anniversary date of yours from when you were together? Or maybe stuck still from the wrong doings in the past between you two? This card wants you to drop those negative emotions and feelings and to start anew. They might be key in what is keeping you both from not being back together. Also, I would usually say that ex's are ex's for a reason but these cards express something entirely different.
The next phase we jump into the cups. With the two being right up there with the Lovers. (pic related). Forgiveness is needed to allow you both to grow back into a romantic/loving closeness. This love can be fast moving and unlike the Lovers, how long you last is not set in stone... rather it is up to you both and your commitment. Haha... the 6 of cups. So either you two will reconnect and grow while remembering the good memories from your past OR you two will be birthing a spawnling of your own. That is one heck of a difference lol.
Anywho, as long as there is forgiveness and the standard communication and honesty between the two of you... you will have your waifu. <3
>>
>>17450719
>PAGE OF PENTACLES. HAVE AN EFFECT; BE PRACTICAL; BE PROSPEROUS; BE TRUSTING/TRUSTWORTHY.

Glad I'm already on it, I guess. :p Thanks!
>>
File: twoofcups_lg[1].jpg (29 KB, 288x401) Image search: [Google]
twoofcups_lg[1].jpg
29 KB, 288x401
>>17450935
Might help if I actually posted the pic lol.
>>
>>17450927
I get the feeling the event is social (And you aren't too social), and the outing is career related. The event will help with the latter.
>>
>>17450936
random pull, I know lol. I was just reading through and my hand grabbed a card out of my experimental layout.
>>
I feel like I need to do one more read for tonight. Not sure how many cards or anything, just kind of go with it.
Give me gender
specific query
a song you connect to
Readers will have priority and I will also be picky. Feedback appreciated and hope I can help.
>>
>>17450935
D'aw, yeah, I guess you could say we're pretty close to an anniversary date? It's already passed though, we started going on on Valentines a couple years back.

Thanks! Sometimes she likes bringing up fun things we did while we were still going out. It makes me feel sorta happy, here's to hoping everything goes well!

Have a great night.
>>
>>17450957
Female
I want to know if I will end up with a man I've had my eye on or not...
Song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlEG0Ze4RjI
>>
>>17450949
Thanks!
>>
>>17450965
Hmmm.. that makes me think that the cards did line up in a past, present, future spread then. You have a great night as well :D
>>
File: 1451863231673.jpg (363 KB, 891x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451863231673.jpg
363 KB, 891x1200
>>17450911
>Male
>21
>Wondering about the potential for a romantic relationship with the woman I'm interested in
>>
>>17450911
Girl 26 if I reinvent myself and chase my dreams, will I be successful?
>>
>>17450976
I don't believe either of you are in such a great life state. The relationship will succeed only if there are the proper foundations (Trust and conversation). Otherwise it will be without direction.
>>
>>17450957
Female
Will my future plans for myself go as smoothly as I might hope? If not, any particular extent of bumpiness I should expect?
Song: https://youtu.be/x0nehMHw8D4
>>
File: 1448939022042.jpg (2 MB, 4087x5961) Image search: [Google]
1448939022042.jpg
2 MB, 4087x5961
>>17450986
Thanks that's actually pretty accurate and insightful. Gave me a bit to think about, gonna try and work on that then. Have another lewd for your services.
>>
>>17450978
Two of Pentacles Rx
Nine of Pentacles
Judgement

The first card must refer to either multiple desires, or a need to balance them with something more practical. I believe the reading indicates you would be unsuccessful with that, but in 'lone' cultivation (As the Nine of Pentacles is often pictured by a lone woman), one will find the acceptance needed.

Is it art-related, by the way? Just curious.
>>
>>17451004
Are you both in college?
>>
>>17450852
Thanks

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Dangerously Deep":

Water follows Water, spilling over any cliff, flowing past all obstacles, no matter the depth or distance, to the Sea. The Superior Person learns flexibility from the mistakes he has made, and grows strong from the obstacles he has overcome, pressing on to show others the Way.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are facing a crucial trial along your Journey. The danger of this challenge is very real. It is a test of your mettle. If you can maintain your integrity and stay true to your convictions, you will overcome. That's not as easy as it seems when you are faced with the sacrifice of other things you've come to depend upon or hold dear.
>>
>>17450573
can i haz love read?
>>
File: 1408261817079.jpg (67 KB, 556x541) Image search: [Google]
1408261817079.jpg
67 KB, 556x541
>>17451016
Yeah, why do you ask?
>>
>>17450957
I did originally come here today for a reading, but didn't think iChing was the right medium for it.

I want to know what I'm going to wind up doing for a living. I just made the decision to go back to college, and though it seems I should major in something I enjoy (Reading came out as Hierophant Rx/10 of Cups, for a possible major), none of it makes real money.

When I do readings, it's often philosophy-related. But that runs dry quickly, in terms of committing to a career.

Male
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrFr7scsIyo
>>
>>17450966
Your song is dripping with remnants of passion or longing for it. At least that is what the song makes me feel haha. Interesting pull indeed.. first time seeing the Star pulled since I've had my deck.
3 card pull
The Star
4 of Cups
Ace of Cups

The Star is your light in the darkness at night, it offers hope for positivity but yet isn't bright enough to show you a big picture of what you want. It can represent many a things from needing an emotional release, realizing an inner strength and even opening your heart. This is your base. Then the 4 of Cups walks in. Not entirely sure who this will represent but this card speaks of either yourself or him possibly being self absorbed, as if just being wrapped into your own world. The message is to come out of that world and think of what another may need. You can have love but will lose it if only 1 person is giving 100% and the other is not giving anything. A wake up call is expressed.
The Ace can be the bearer of great news if the first two cards are listened to. Not necessarily for romance but because I drew it for a romance reading, I will take it as that. Start getting in tune with yourself and opening up to intense love. You can plant the seeds to a potential relationship and it has a large chance at turning into something very deep and emotional. Again, do not forget to really open yourself up emotionally.
Flower captcha :D
>>
>>17451010
I want to be a big-band/swing singer and be glamorous, while also being an artist, yes! I also hope I can find "the one" but that nine of pents makes me feel like I'm doomed to be alone forever :/
>>
>>17451021
Eh, just some spare details. I don't think she feels capable of completing the work she's given. It might affect things because she feels ill at ease while she's there.
>>
>>17451025
Some non-read advice here. Just in terms of fate and what you want to do, if you do something you truly enjoy and genuinely pour your soul into trying to make it work, things will come together. Finances will work out, jobs will work out, and you'll be happier than in any other outcome.
>>
>>17451020
First, "The End In Sight":

Fire ascends above the Water:
The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place.

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing. To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one. These are the Good Old Days.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Though the far shore is in sight, eagerness invites carelessness.
Cross the river before stepping out of the boat.

Then, "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.
>>
>>17451030
Ohhhh wow thank you! :) the thing is, I was really infatuated with someone but things went bad between us very quick... but I still deeply care for him and I'm hoping things will turn out well between us again... interesting that you got the star pull! Thanks for your reading :)
>>
>>17451031
I believe the Nine of Pentacles has more so to do with the type of commitment involved, but it did seem that working to be successful would sort of 'take it's toll' in a reading I just did.

I'm sure you'll find someone though. Music is a great way to find people.
>>
File: 1451497669333.jpg (2 MB, 1138x1560) Image search: [Google]
1451497669333.jpg
2 MB, 1138x1560
>>17451040
That's pretty interesting, not really too sure how to use that info, but thanks for giving me a little insight and hope for that whole thing. She's had a hard life, so I think I'll try and stick around and protect that smile of hers someday if I can.
>>
>>17451042
Yeah, probably. Whenever I ask that's what people say, particularly regards philosophy since I'm caught reading all the time. I guess I should do more research, to feel more confident about what I can do.
>>
>>17451025
I pulled two cards for you and I'm a bit surprised :P

The Moon
Ace of Pentacles

So the Moon can be representing you feeling a bit lost currently or not seeing things as clearly as you would like. Here is a passage from my book. "In the mist and in the moonlight, we might lose control of ourselves or wander feeling helplessly lost. We stumble in the dark, and run through the forest tripping on branches. There can be conflict. but from this conflict rises creativity, magic, the arts, and expression."

The Ace of Pentacles is showing that you are concerned with wealth in the long run. But, it shows you will accomplish it as long as you work hard for it, fight for it. Find a career/profession that plays with your strengths and you see being a realistic goal to accomplish. You are in a time of new beginnings so choose what will, inevitably, fit who you are and what you think you will grow with and enjoy.
>>
Sup.
Anyone want a tarot read from a very simple deck?
>>
>>17451067
If you could hook a brotha up with a love reading that'd be sweet.
>>
>>17450957
You feel like you need a reading. What's on your mind?
>>
>>17451055
>>17451055
I guess! There's someone I'm interested in and that was part of the "dream" achievement... what do you think judgement means?
>>
>>17451064
It's funny because when I do tarot outcomes for a philosophy degree, I often get Ace of Pentacles. With all the stigma I don't trust it though. But for stability, that certainly sets things straight.

Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17451048
You're welcome and hope everything works out how you want :)
>>
>>17451089
Me too :'(
>>
>>17451067
Love read my brotha
>>
>>17451076
Kind of a blank canvas currently. My internet just went out, so took that as a sign to get ready for bed lol. I did have something I posted to an anon as a reason for an aura or chakra or spiritual reading. If interested, I can find it lol. Sorry, I just severely crashed in exhaustion and my brain flew somewhere lol. How are you?
>>
>>17451073
Gomory
Focus on finding and gaining new love OR inspiration

Caym
focus on listening to ambient sounds for calm, and relaxation.

Mycale
Focus on opening yourself to greater power and reputation
>>
>>17451078
It's why I ask about your career being art-related. To be successful in the arts, you have to receive good criticism, or have it seen that you're skilled by the right people. So Judgement would say, in your case, that with hard work you'll find acceptance from the right people.
>>
>>17451097
are you >>17451073
??
>>
>>17451084
You're very welcome :D
>>
>>17451084
a bit off topic, but just curious. I'm one of the anons you did a reading for earlier and I was curious about your interests in philosophy. I'm actually a major, and was wondering if you wanted to chat about what got you interested in philosophy.
>>
>>17451107
nah, that other guy was a different anon, thanks for your reading here >>17451104 though. Pretty interesting stuff
>>
>>17450994
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get to you tonight.
>>
>>17451106
Wow :) thanks!
>>
>>17450892
Thanks for mentioning the cookies :)

Captcha is like a clubhouse lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NJqUN9TClM&

Listen to this song. Tell me how it feels.

I get green. Around it is a bit silvery, smokey, non-energy. Energy of a scrawny kid, possibly with glasses. Your energy keeps changing since there's like a bunch of energy going back and fourth in my vision fields.

>>17450895
To all who reply in thanks, you're welcome!
>>
G'nite all ^_^ hope you enjoyed my insanity.
>>
>>17451097
Abigor
Focus on fostering loyalty and building teamwork skills.

Ganga-Gramma
Beware of excessive pride, bragging, or not judging a situation or knowing all of the facts before
getting involved.

Mammon
beware of avarice; focus on gaining needs and comforts; avoid not being able to appreciate
what we have in the constant pursuit of more
>>
>>17451103
My internet has been bad today all day. I'm in a strange mood, hope you are well.

I scried for you, and I saw a masculine angel flapping his wings strongly. He seemed to be lying or standing over a large rock, and those wings were just pounding like crazy, but he didn't move at all otherwise. When I looked closely, I realized his ankle had a shackle that was chained to the rock.

For all of his show of force, it seems that it was meant mostly to hide the fact that he was stuck.

I hope that helps.
>>
>>17451138
Agh!
>>
>>17450558

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17451145
sorry if this isnt appealing to you. But honestly divination in love fucks everything up anyway it seems.
>>
>>17450765
>You're already satisfied aren't you? o.O
Ehh. I've still never so much as kissed a guy. A fair number of have been interested because I'm pbviously quite the catch so maybe that's what you're refering to.

>>17450822
I'm failing every single class
My future doesn't seem too bright. It's really kind of sad, used to be that straight A student. Now I pretty much sleep in the library most of the day instead of going to classes. Man, I'd trade it all to have the sort of drive/motivation that some of my peers have. I can't even complain though, I'm quite simply just too uninterested or lazy to do what has to get done in school and it's obviously going to bite me in the ass eventually. It's unfortunate that you're project didn't work out for you, must've had a lot of potential. You seem like a bright guy so there will probably be something good coming your way one day.
>>17450829
I wouldn't necessarily say it's cool, I'd say it's what someone slightly on the spectrum would do, but it's interesting for sure.
>And that's... quite the picture you posted! ;p
Thanks. I hope it pleased you.
I should try to sleep and you should too. Goodnight Brent
>>
>>17451154
No... the thing is this literally described my past... every love reading I get describes my past but for some reason is unable to see my future? I am guilty of doing all 3 of these things and it obliterated my relationship :( just a bitter reminder... thank you for the reading though I always find them intriguing
>>
>>17451112
I wanted to be a filmmaker years ago and got into film theory, which lead me into some philosophy classes. I'd already heard of a few spare names (Wittgenstein, Nietzsche) before then.

As a a career choice? I've always been into the arts, but always regressed back into philosophy readings for help. Eventually became more interested in the problems that stemmed from the readings, than from making works.

I've read mostly analytical in the past few years, but became convinced I should really attempt Heidgger, and through him reintroduced myself to other continentals. I don't know German, but want to take a look at the notebooks when they're released here.
>>
>>17451067
I plan on writing a book with some friends, how will that go?
>>
>>17451202

Amon
focus on repairing relationships that have drifted apart from diferences, find some common ground.

Lechies
Beware of taking personal campaigns to extremes, alienting potential allies by forcing on others
in destructive ways.

Cerberus
Focus on humility and finding comfort within means rather than wanting beyond budget.
>>
>>17451154
This is so entirely right! It's not so much that divination of love readings fucks up, it's that almost no one is going to respond sanely.

Love messes up our signals, our radar, our interpretations. I'm not going to insult 4chan by pretending you're all hopeless, loser, virgin nerds. Plenty of people have loved, have lost, have sexed. The plus side is like nothing else in our existence. At its best, true love would make many of us give up eating for a worrisome period of time.

At its worst love makes us insane. Angry, hateful, aggressive monsters storming around trying to redefine reality. What went wrong becomes a nightmare to be challenged and defeated, not an opportunity for self reflection (which it should be, regardless.)

But you can't magic love. You can't divine it, that would be programming love. You love a being for what they are, not because it was pragmatic.

You can't wish love. That's even worse. Forcing love out of someone? Eeeeeewwwwrrrrgggg.....

You can't even lead yourself into love. The most relaxed shamanistic aspects still can't push the idea of real love. That's not what the term means.

So in love we learn of something that is anti-magic. You can't force or interpret or divine it; these things counter what love is. Sorry to say, my fellow /x/-tacles...but love is in its own weird way anti-magic.
>>
>>17451219
Thank u! Tony Danza cuts in line...
>>
>>17451129
The melody automatically hits my soul and the lyrics make me emotional. Makes you really think about life and where you are and want to be. Love that song btw.
>>
>>17451165
That's pretty nice. I feel you on the whole interest in the arts leading to philosophy though. I did the same type of thing but with the hopes of being an author someday.

Philosophy is pretty great stuff though. It's pretty slim pickings in terms of career opportunities for the most part. However depending on your field of interests you may find a lot of surprising places that have need for a philosophically inclined person.

I'd absolutely encourage reading more philosophy though. Find some stuff you love, or some thinkers you really enjoy and read, read, read. It's the best. Heidegger is fantastic, and personally I would absolutely recommend Camus as well, especially his short stories. A lot of interesting stuff. The Myth of Sisyphus is my personal favourite text of his, and I would consider it a must read for anyone considering studying philosophy.
>>
>>17451227
Bravo my fellow /x/-man. I am going to save it when I get asked for love reading/spells. You couldn't be more right. You have my like Senator.
>>
Am I being rejected by the people at work or is it my preference for solitude and imagination?
>>
>>17451143
I hope you are well also. Thank you for that. I have an idea but him being stuck must be what I need to figure out. I do appreciate you for doing that for me <3
>>
>>17451251
Write a bit myself. Just sent one of my stories out to a few places today.

I have The Fall by Camus. I'll have to look fo it.
>>
>>17451161
>I'm failing every single class
Been there, done that. Luckily I got to take a leave of absence to make up the work and my average, but I left school after that. I was better off doing my own thing, at least at/for the time. And I'd been that straight A student as well. I just fell into depression, anxiety, more depression, loss of focus ADHD-style, and did a lot of sleeping and some partying / light substance abuse. In high school, I definitely spent senior year just on walks wandering the halls instead of going to class because I had a permanent hall pass. In college came the sleep. I was definitely uninterested and lazy to do what needed to be done for class work because I used to be a straight A student with zero effort and used to find school more stimulating than stifling. Not getting into that whole "work hard" thing definitely bit me in the ass eventually, but I totally hear you on the difficulty being interested/motivated and embracing laziness instead.

>It's unfortunate that you're project didn't work out for you, must've had a lot of potential. You seem like a bright guy so there will probably be something good coming your way one day.
Thank you! Hopefully the sci-fi screenplay I just finished works out... or some other project/endeavor I eventually embark upon.

>I wouldn't necessarily say it's cool, I'd say it's what someone slightly on the spectrum would do, but it's interesting for sure.
I certainly think it's cool. And interesting.

And you definitely always post interesting pictures! Some of them pleasing indeed!

G'night!
>>
well I feel like a jackass for asking this but can anyone give me a tarot on whether or not I have a shot with this person on monday?
I'm going to make an attempt regardless, I just want some peace of mind I guess and don't feel like using my deck for romance.
>>
>>17451228
Old school Hollywood!
Washed up Hollywood!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this.
>>
Goodnight Div. You are my favorite :D
>>
>>17451286
Good luck, and I hope it helps.

>>17451299
I don't feel like getting my cards right now, but I can give you a quick scry if you tell me both of your genders
>>
>>17451363
We're both male...
>>
>>17451363
Not him but I'm in the same predicament. I'm f and he's m with dark hair. Do you see anything happening soon? It would help me a lot thank you.
>>
>>17450558

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
File: 1457120124472.jpg (40 KB, 498x360) Image search: [Google]
1457120124472.jpg
40 KB, 498x360
>>17451375
>pic related for positive input, cute puppers
>Stray Dog
>Male
>Taurus/Dog
>brown hair, brown eyes, large nose, clean shaven, stoic expression
>American Midwest
>Should I continue to invest in my current project in hopes of an eventual success in the long term or give up on it and move on to a new one?
>>
>>17451365
I saw a mime giving a heart-shaped card to another mime. The first one had a look of exasperation as he awaited some sort of reaction from the other mime, who barely seemed to register having gotten the gift.

So, it seems to me that whoever makes the first move sort of gets a little burned, but it doesn't feel too serious. I think the mimes represent communication issues and/or things unsaid.

>>17451369
I saw the Queen of Pentacles and the Knight of Swords. I get the impression that he doesn't like you much, but it's not a death sentence; it's merely that he hasn't seen anything in you to indicate softness towards him. As things stand, he's not really sure that you're interested for real, or he sees you as a bit unemotional in this particular context, and that's something he doesn't seem to dig.

No more queries, please, I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>17451375
I don't want a reading but here's a puppy to cheer you up and sending good vibes on your way. Bless you :)
>>
>>17451406
>gets burned
so the chances arent good then eh?
>>
>>17451406
oh my mistake I didnt see the going to sleep part. thanks for the scry. Good night.
>>
Read through the thread, this is my first time even noticing /div/ and I have to say I really like what's going on here. I'm interested in what discord and Chironymous have to say and would like a reading from either or even both.

I couldn't find any information for what discord needs so I'll do for Chironymous

Cristian
Male
Leo/Horse
physical description? Tall, from the caribbean, told I'm good looking, bit of a gut, built like a barrel essentially.
located in china
My querry: I guess after the end of a serious relationship I dread not finding a strong romantic bond ever again, I'm inexperienced at the dating game so I wonder, will I find the strong romantic love I crave any time soon?
as for something uplifting, here is a personal impression I impart to you: I implore you, if you haven't yet, to watch the sun rise over the ocean. Very few things are more serene, better still before dawn has truly broken, wade into the water, for though it may be cold so long as the sun is overhead, the water will be made warm, and so too will you. This is the Zen of the sea.
>>
>>17451405
>>17451407
I'm more of a cat person since that one dog bit me in the face as a toddler (which I don't even consciously remember), piercing my lip back before that was fashionable, haha (and somehow I don't have a scar, just anxiety/jumpiness at most dogs), but thank you for the sentiment, and I'm glad dogs make you happy!

>>17451405
Should you stick with your current project? My sources say yes:

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium. Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys.
>>
>>17451407
Thank you for your good vibes and kind words!
>>
>>17451227

U N D E R R A T E D

P O S T

Seriously though. You are so right. Especially "at it's best it will make some of us not eat" I laughed out loud for real
>>
File: 1415993293996.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1415993293996.gif
47 KB, 306x469
Any readers around? Need some advice on what to do next. Just got out of a long term relationship. I need some answers.
>>
File: IMG_20160308_123539.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160308_123539.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>17451882
Heading out for the day to try and recollect myself, if any readers drop by, please don't pass over me, I'll return in a few hours to check the thread, see if there are any responses.

Zach
Male
Capricorn

Hopefully that's enough. For the fun of it, here's a picture of a llama.
>>
>>17451472
>>17451543
Thanks lots! :)

>I guess after the end of a serious relationship I dread not finding a strong romantic bond ever again
I am currently feeling this as well, so I understand. It may not come soon, and there may be other someone(s) in the meantime you don't connect with quite as well, so hang in there -- you're not alone. But let's see what the reading has to say now, shall we?

First, the reading reveals the hexagram for "Decrease":

The stoic Mountain drains its excess waters to the Lake below:
The Superior Person curbs his anger and sheds his desires.

To be frugal and content is to possess immeasurable wealth within. Nothing of value could be refused such a person. Make a portion of each meal a share of your offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an occasion for downsizing to fighting trim. Simplicity and economy are strong defenses against the slings and arrows of Outrageous Fortune. Whether this is a time of want or a time of plenty, it is an auspicious time to shed a dependency.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

He finds gain in that which others see no value.
His example generates widespread support.
This course brings success.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Noble Calling":

The rich, loamy Earth on the banks of the Marsh provides fertile soil for exceptional progress. The Superior Person is inexhaustible in his willingness to teach, and without limit in his tolerance and support of others.

Supreme Success if you keep to your course. But be aware that your time is limited; your power will wane, as Summer changes to Fall.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are in a position to help another. This is a temporary situation, because your power is cyclical, seasonal. Knowing this, you must perform your good deed without hope of reward. You are not furthering your own process, but another's. Though you may cherish this other, you will never possess. Touch without grasping. Take comfort in becoming a fond memory. Nurture, then let go.
>>
>>17451248
Yay awesome.
>>
>>17450741
I know for a fact that 3 of those 4 medications have side effects affecting libido.
And there's a good chance that sertraline does as well.
>>
Scrying in exchange for lewd images. Bonus points if it's yourself or someone you know.

Need query and picture. The more I like your picture the better the reading will be.
>>
>>17450756
Hey, sorry, I fell asleep before you posted this lol

Thanks though.
>>
>>17450558
Any seers on that can answer a couple question? Really simple but you have to be able to see without knowing anything.
>>
>>17452058
I can try to use a butterfly entity to help me see for you. They have really good eyes.
>>
>>17452164
There's an egg. I would like to know what it looks like.
>>
Alright, I'll do three (3) intuition readings with some psychography. I'll need:
-your first name/nickname
-State/province where you live
-tell me something you're passionate about (it can be anything, a place, a person, an ideology, etc.)
-your query: just tell me what you want to know, don't give me the backstory to it.

Reply to this and I'll do first three people.
Disclaimer: I'm really new, so take everything I tell you with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17452200

James
Indiana
Spirituality and music

What do you see in my near future, moreso in the social or romantic spheres, but whatever is good I guess
>>
>>17452028

What do you see in my near future? Moreso in the social or romantic sphere but whatever is good
>>
>>17452200
Kurama
Mexico
Math
I just want to have someone to love, give advice to get it.
>>
File: 53490.jpg (10 KB, 342x525) Image search: [Google]
53490.jpg
10 KB, 342x525
>>17452207
>>17452028

It's hard to vet image size or quality on my phone. Sorry, I'm not trying to cheat you. Here's an extra
>>
>>17452205
>>17452200
"New friends will come your way but only three will stay"
"Get involved in social circles related to the things that interest you."
>>
>>17452046
You're welcome!
>>
>>17452235

>only three will stay

Good enough, especially if theyre three new friends.

Thank you!
>>
>>17452208
>>17452200

Watch out for someone named "Stefan" or "Steven" or something like that
Also: "Ten paciencia."
>>
>>17452200
>>17452200
Haydos
Queensland
music and music trivia
am i rushing things with this girl or am i just being paranoid
>>
>>17452200
Eleanor
UK
I'm obsessed with trying to keep fit I suppose
I would like a health reading if possible
>>
>>17452253
>>17452200

She feels a bit uncomfortable, try slowing down a bit, although I'm not 100% sure.
>>
>>17452185
I see a multi-colored egg, with a darkish shadowyness near the bottom. I'm not sure if I got that correct.
>>
>>17452251
>>17452251
welp, but im straight male.
whe you say watch out you mean like it could be dangerous?
>>
>>17452260
>>17452200

I already did the three I was gonna do but I'll put out for you. I'm a bit tired and I've never done health readings so idk how accurate it's going to be.

How is your spine doing? I sense swelling of the spinal cord (maybe not now but it can happen in the future). It has something to do with your posture. Your feet area stand out for some reason, maybe the way you walk is giving you poor posture. Maybe you have one leg longer than the other and it's fucking you up. That's all I receive.
>>
>>17452200

Ok I'm done for now. I feel tired. Thanks for your queries
>>
>>17452273
Multicolored how, is there a pattern? A predominant color or temperature?
>>
>>17452285
The name "Stefan" just popped up into my head. I don't think it's dangerous, more like "that's where what you're looking for is". Maybe Stefan (or whatever his name is, it could be something similar like "Steven" or "Estefano") will introduce you to someone?
>>
>>17451375
Cherish every moment and be grateful that you are at the same stray path as before.
Naks
Male
Cancer
Usual caucasian guy wirh black hair. I get a dread feeling when death is around.
Turkey
I asked it beforewith my job opportunity. So I must be sure by asking it openly. Can you give me a reading about my crush M? I messed up things I lost contact, I almost ended up getting tagged as a pervert just because of her fake flirtings. To be honest I took joy at spoiling her like that, giving her interest she never desired but so liked it but story ended pretty heartbreaking by my side.Just to be sure that's about it...
>>
File: FFV-amano_wodawn.jpg (214 KB, 902x1000) Image search: [Google]
FFV-amano_wodawn.jpg
214 KB, 902x1000
>>17452290
It's just a bunch of colors. Like more than 6. Reds, blues, yellowishes, whites. It was swirled around, making somewhat horizontal "swooshes" of color. Not really a predominant color. It was just sitting on a table. I'm assuming room temperature. It reminds me of Final Fantasy 5 art. Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 1600x1064
>>17452028
Should I get some wireless internet where I am currently living? would it be a good decision?
>>
>>17452316
>>17452028
Tell me where THAT girl is!
>>
File: dorian-reeves-aldo-rossi-02.jpg (42 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
dorian-reeves-aldo-rossi-02.jpg
42 KB, 500x669
>>17452028
Can you do a reading on what's influencing me? Emphasis on things I'm not aware of.
>>
>>17452334

LooKs like a younger more nubile version of my ex. Especially her ass
>>
>>17452305
Thank you!

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram: "Remaining Blameless":

Thunder rolls beneath Heaven, as is its nature and place:
Sage rulers aligned themselves with the changing seasons, nurturing and guiding their subjects to do the same.

Exceptional Progress if you are mindful to keep out of the way of the natural Flow. It would be a fatal error to try to alter its course. This is a time of Being, not Doing.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is thoroughly a matter of the heart. If everything you attempt, no matter how carefully planned, ends in disarray, then examine your motives. They are the cause of your predicament. It isn't that your motives aren't pure -- even the best intentions will fail under these circumstances. What stymies you in this situation is that you have a motive at all. Free yourself of all expectations, release any tenuous grip you may have, and roll with it. This is totally out of your control. There are higher powers and more elements affecting the outcome of this situation than you can imagine. Get out of their way.
>>
>>17452372
That kinda ass is where it's at. Had an ex with an ass like that too.

Here's to buttcheex!
>>
>>17451882
>>17451910
The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Revolution":

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done. Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress. Persevere. All differences vanish.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A revolutionary Change must be made forcibly. There is no negotiating with the Established Order. Perfect timing is essential. Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move. Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely. You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone. You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent. Then the avenue for your assault will be cleared.

TEXT TO CONSIDER:

Premature action would prove disastrous. Let the talk of revolution ferment among the people.

When the rumors have reached your ear three times, that is your signal to strike.

The final part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Gathering":

The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple. It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is an important Convergence, and you must be part of it. Look for the Center of this convergence. Like waters running to the sea, like an astronomical convergence of planets revolving around the sun, you should let the gravity of this Center draw you near. Others are also drawn to this Center, and among them you will find shared bonds and kindred spirits. This tribal convergence will give you a clarity of purpose. You will no longer be alone.
>>
>>17452287
That is actually really true. My posture is awful and I'm at my wits end with it, I would try some exercises and stretching here and there but to no avail. Sorry for making you read me it was right anyway though
>>
File: 1392526426632.jpg (211 KB, 792x1068) Image search: [Google]
1392526426632.jpg
211 KB, 792x1068
>>17451375
I don't have anything positive to offer but this I'm afraid. I saved this a while back because I thought it was interesting. And maybe this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDftyQ96ZVs

Askeladd
Male
Libra
A bit under average height, short,black spiky hair and eyes with one larger than the other.
Australia
I'm restless but all at the same time I want to move forward but can't. I've been fighting for something for so long I've seem to have lost purpose and direction altogether. Where do I go from here?

Thanks and I hope things go better for you.
>>
>>17450558
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for you all by thread's end or posted in the next thread:

*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17452217
I see new beginnings. A change of space and faces; you'll become a part of a new group.

Still doing readings in exchange for lewd pictures. Bonus points if self.
>>
>>17452316
Not sure why you need a reading for this, but yes.
>>
>>17452435
You're a cutie. Keep up the good work! Everyone appreciates you.

Isaac
Male
Leo
Kinda average in terms of height. Brown hair, blue eyes.
USA
Love read? ;_; I'm feeling kind of down, and could use one.
>>
>>17452434
Thank you!

Your reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Grace":

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.
>>
>>17452458
Thanks lots! Feel better!

Your reading revealed a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Recruiting Allies":

Deep Water beneath the Earth's surface:
Untapped resources are available. The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following. Good fortune. No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others. Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it. How can they profit from the attainment of this goal? Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?
>>
>>17450558
LMAO who drew that hand?
>>
>>17452471
Thanks for the reading. Misconstruction pretty much sums up the majority of my life up to now. I don't know at times if I'm the sum of everyone's projected thoughts and desires or am I really myself. Perhaps that's why I'm so directionless...
>>
>>17452477
Thank yooooouuu.
>>
>>17452482
This drawing was done without looking at the paper at all and only at my hand in those three different positions. It's an exercise to improve hand-eye coordination, spacial relations, and line quality, called "blind contour drawing"
>>
>>17452484
You're very welcome. Best wishes and luck to you!

>>17452486
You're very welcome!
>>
I'll do readings if you guys would like.

Just give me a query.
>>
>>17452551
I would like a future love reading.

Thank you.
>>
>>17452551
Live reading please, gemini, male.
>>
>>17452551
Will I ever be with the man I love?
>>
>>17452580
Here I am. Rock you like a hurricane.
>>
>>17452583
Yesssssss... on the hunt tonight
>>
>>17452573
If a question is needed, is it too late to get any of them?
>>
>>17452586
Sweet!

No hobo.
>>
>>17452568
I see 3 hearts in your future. One stands out, barely visible is the person inside. The one to the left is further ahead, and holds someone a bit darker, but more kempt. The one on the right is more pure. Perhaps a musician. This is the furthest one. It seems the closer the heart represents the prevalence, or chance.

I'll do a tarot reading of the three. The one on the left, I got Knight of Swords reversed. Seems he might have an ego, faker problem. The one in the center got Strength reversed. It seems he may lack strength, or even be a bit of a coward. Third one got Ace of Pentacles. It seems he will be your most successful option. A successful physical life.

>>17452573
I'm assuming you meant love.

I see a black heart, almost overlapping a further heart on the left. On he right, are many many hearts trailing back.

I'll do a reading. I have a feeling I did this wrong. Let's see if we're correct. The center card (representing the center person) is Kind of Sword reversed. They seem like a bad person overall. Bad intentions, not to manipulate or gain something, but more to be cruel. The left person is the Page of Pentacles. This is probably the center person's friend. A bringer of news and information, or a studious peer. Similar to a gossip, but more of an information gatherer.

I'll do a read on 3 of the people trailing to the right. Closest one: It seems you tried to pursue this person, but failed because the circumstance was unfortunate. This one further back seems to be very intelligent, so much that it may be intimidating to you. It seemed this heart is falling from you because you show lack of confidence when around this person, turning them off. The furthest one back seems to be a person that is mutually there, but you don't really interact.

I might have gotten the cards swapped. If these people seem swapped in accordance to prevalence, feel free to put them in the right position in your head.

Post too long!
>>
File: 1456728094006.jpg (175 KB, 1012x1050) Image search: [Google]
1456728094006.jpg
175 KB, 1012x1050
Will I find love?
>>
>>17452627
Bump
>>
>>17452637
for >>17452028
>>
>>17452573
I'm sure you may have an idea of what to do already. The center, most prevalent person, is probably too touchy to pursue. This person's friend is probably more accepting of you, though this person would have to separate themself from their cruel friend.

You could always try again with the ones on the right. The closest one, just try again. Let go of the failure, and feel free to try again. The next one farther, Just be confident, and try not to be intimidated. The furthest one, it depends on if you truly want to pursue this person. From there, I think it would be natural.

>>17452580
I sense, similar to that other guy's reading over there, up above, in that other post, there is a big center heart, and behind him is a friend close to the left, and trailing to the right are a few hearts. This time, the hearts are more colorful to the right. It seems, since these people are barely visible in the hearts, that you've barely got to know them, or socialized with them. I'll do a reading.

As I thought, the most prevalent person to your interest is a bigot. A butthead with daddy/mommy issues. His friend, however, I see is almost a perfect friend/date, or even husband. I'd definitely go for him. The ones on the right seem to represent females. Bi-curious? The closest female is a mutually respectful and perhaps even sacred connection. A sexual relationship. The female further seems to be very uneasy, and seems to draw the attention of the relationship to society. It seems she oversells her kindness. The third woman seems to be an artist, very passionate and focused on her work. Seems the relationship would be very natural.
>>
>>17452641
There's only one person I'm interested :( if I don't get with him I will remain single until I die, so I'm not sure who the others could be? I'm a very closed off, reserved person... thank you for the reading though!
>>
>>17452627
Let me see if I get this straight, in the future I will need to choose one of those hearts or they mean different relationships I will have?

I don't know, I have no one in sight atm.

Thank you, anon. Really appreciate your help.
>>
>>17452551
Will I eventually be in a relationship with this guy? Or is there someone else I should be looking for?
>>
>>17452648
I'm male,BTW.
>>
>>17452647
You're welcome.

>>17452648
Yes. I was a future love reading :) you're welcome.

>>17452652
So? You can still end up with a guy.

>>17452649
I sense that is practically is already in a relationship with you. It seems you'll have to watch out for your own infidelity. His friend, or close acquaintance catches your eye. I drew a reading on your man, and got that he may be a bit perverse, in terms of a bit dishonorable. He could be playing with your emotions. It's probably what's delaying your relationship with him.
>>
>>17452641
I'm wondering if you pulled different aspects of us/our relationship? The description of the guy does sound like him, and the females, all aspects of myself... is that possible?
>>
>>17452648
Oh, it is a choice. I don't see how someone could be flexible and despicable enough to date all three of them at once.

>>17452667
It does seem possible. Perhaps the females will bring out those aspects.
>>
>>17452641
This is complex to figure out, i'm still trying to realize what it means, but thanks for the help.
>>
>>17452551
can you get me a career reading?
>>
>>17452675
Thank you :) it gives me hope as well as inspiration and guidance!
>>
>>17452678
No problem. I wish I could be more helpful.

>>17452680
It seems right now you are either working at, or are looking to work at an industrial job. I sense that there is a job coming in the, perhaps near, future, that you will love. And there is a second job that you may pursue.

Reading cards, I sense that an industrial job will be very stressful, and you'll feel trapped. The job that it coming up seems like it would end in failure. Perhaps a quarrel with the co-workers. The second consideration in the future, possible at a smaller place, or a part-time job, seems to have workers that are just a tad manipulative. It seems they won't be too bad, and that you may be able to turn the situation in your favor.

>>17452685
You're welcome!
>>
>>17452551
I'll do a love reading. Your version seems fun.
>>
>>17452665
>I sense that is practically is already in a relationship with you.
Good god. All you readers give me completely polar opposite readings when it comes to this guy, it gets confusing.

He's very emotionally dependent on me so that can possibly come off as "already in a relationship", but we've never so much as kissed. It's been this way for years, constantly playing mind games with each other. He also currently has a very kind girlfriend. I'd never want to infringe on his relationship. She's really good for him.

>he may be a bit perverse, in terms of a bit dishonorable
Hmm. Would you expand on this at all? To the best of my knowledge, he's a decent guy.

>He could be playing with your emotions.
No surprise, it's hard to tell though
>>
>>17452697
thanks
>>
Anyone reader around?
>>
>>17452551
Love read, please. I'm feeling bummed, and could use one.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.