[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to start an overnight shift at a pizza restaurant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: giphy.gif (890 KB, 481x307) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
890 KB, 481x307
I'm about to start an overnight shift at a pizza restaurant to make some cash.

Any applicable creepypastas and ways to protect my self from the unknown?
>>
>>17253095
Legal carry weapons
don't investigate strange noises/lights/smells
Don't get drunk/high
be white
>>
>>17253100
>be white
I can not recommend this enough.
>>
>>17253095
>I'm about to start an overnight shift at a pizza restaurant to make some cash.

What, opposed to all the people that work at pizza restaurants for amusement?
>>
beware the hash slinging slasher

there are three signs of his arrival, which are:

the lights will flicker on and off.

the phone will ring, and there will be nobody there.

the "Hash-Slinging Slasher" will arrive in the ghost of the bus which ran him over, slowly approaching the counter, and "gets" you.
>>
>>17253095
Keep an eye on the animatronics
>>
>>17253411
You forgot about the green slime.
>>
>>17253901
Kek
>>
source op?
>>
>>17253901
T-that's not part of the legend! D:
>>
>>17253100
>Don't get drunk/high
I find it discouraging that we have to tell people not to get drunk or high at work these days. What happened to society?
>>
>>17253941
>>17253941
Oh, right. They always ooze green slime.
>>
>>17253095
feed pizza to anything scary and they wont eat you.

if they're not hungry, wrap half cooked molten pizza dough around their head and run.
>>
>>17253901
Kek
>>
File: x_phile_delivers_pizza.png (924 KB, 1264x7033) Image search: [Google]
x_phile_delivers_pizza.png
924 KB, 1264x7033
No, but have this.
>>
>>17253095
I work after hours in a movie theater updating their advertising. Pitch black everywhere and one of the theaters is reportedly haunted. I love the spoopy thrill I get from it.
>>
>>17253095
You guys please someone help me. I'm trying to find a creepy pasta about a guy like us, addicted to creepy pasta, who accidentally sees a bizarre creature. Soon they realize he can see them and they start to mess with him until the end where he dies. Anyone know wtf I'm taking about!?!
>>
>>17254429
Oh, I know what you're talking about. They kill his cat when they realize he can see them?
>>
>>17254445
YES!! God damnit what's it called
>>
>>17254447
The Gristers.
>>
>>17254447
>>17254451
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Gristers
>>
>>17254451
Oh merciful tehlu thank you
>>
>>17254455
I thought we stopped making this shitty meme
>>
>>17254392
NOPE
>>
>>17255065
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>17253100
>be white

Why would you want to be a beta
>>
>>17253095
When spoops appear, rip off all your clothes and masturbate furiously
>>
>>17253100
>Legal carry weapons
seconding this, especially if you have to deliver. And bring a buddy
>>
>>17256007
>if you have to deliver. And bring a buddy

Never employed millennials have the weirdest views of life.

You're going to show up at work with a buddy you drag around so you feel safe!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
File: image.jpg (408 KB, 930x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408 KB, 930x1280
cast a ring pass not around yourself
- just like a white light that keeps you safe. doesn't have to be complicated. put it up in the morning and take it down at night. program it with directions. yep

just keep your fear levels to a minimum or you will just be anticipating danger from everyone all the time and that's no good, just pay attention to your instincts and don't be too inebriated
>>
>>17255960
Cheap easy bait 0/10 made me reply.
>>
>>17256011
no, if you work with other people and have to deliver to a bad part of town at night ask your boss if you can bring another co worker so you don't die
>>
>>17256047
Dude his shift is going to be two people including him to cut costs, where the hell do you live that pizza delivery people have wingmen? Seriously this idea is making me kek so hard, WTF.
>>
>>17253946
It's delivering pizza, not piloting a commercial aircraft. The not getting drunk I agree with, but as someone who's delivered in the past, it's mundane and aggravating due to traffic or a billshit address, smoking a bowl is necessary.
>>
>>17253444
ayyyyyyyyy lmao
>>
>>17256070
we don't have wing mans, I ask my boss if another worker could tag along so I don't get jumped over a cheese pizza. sometimes they do, sometimes they don't but having a little back up gives you some piece of mind.
>>
>>17256070
>lel this is making me KEK so hella hard, im Loling on the floor
what the fuck are you, a fourteen year old girl? Even if its a silly picture its a fine idea. Most ghetto areas target people like that so safety in numbers
>>
>>17253411
LEARN TO COUNT FAGGOT
>>
>>17253095
I wish pizza places here were open overnight
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.