[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets have a Jesus Thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 22
File: 1213615447931.jpg (33 KB, 350x428) Image search: [Google]
1213615447931.jpg
33 KB, 350x428
Okay so since there has been so much talk about Jesus lately I thought you all should know the truth about Jesus. Now you all know the backstory. Son of God, born of a Virgin, ran around calling himself a King in other peoples Kingdom and got nailed to a cross for it. Died and came back three days later looking like a completely different person. Then ascended to heaven in a scene that totally didn't look like your standard alien abduction.
So right now he's up in heaven waiting to come back to save mankind again. He's been up there for over 2000 years. But what's he been doing while he waits? Well the answer is that he has been going through unimaginable suffering.
>>
File: 1282386018401.gif (121 KB, 650x475) Image search: [Google]
1282386018401.gif
121 KB, 650x475
I point to the tradition of the Eucharist. The practice of eating crackers and wine as the blood and body of Christ. And the church holds that through Transubstantiation it literally becomes the blood and body of Christ. Just stop and think about that. Every day, every hour, there are millions of people eating Jesus alive, and he feels it all. How long could you last mentally if that was happening to you. Unable to die, to escape from it, your every moment the feeling of human mouths tearing into, tearing you apart. And imagine that the pain never lessened. As earths populations grows and the number of faithful rises to would be more. Each passing day the pain grows greater. How long could you stay sane? How long until your only thoughts were that of sweet vengeance against those that claim to worship you and love you, for everything they've put you through.
>>
File: the_buddy_christ_by_lumpygravy.jpg (156 KB, 1106x576) Image search: [Google]
the_buddy_christ_by_lumpygravy.jpg
156 KB, 1106x576
He's coming back you know. After thousands of years of suffering he's coming back. The mad god who had every part of him eaten over and over again is coming back. The God who screamed in agony for two thousand years is coming to earth. And he knows, he knows who follows him, he can see into your heart and know your soul and know if you truly believed. And if you believed, if you tortured him for thousands of years he will take you back with him to the eating place for rest of eternity.
>>
He was an arab jew. You worship an arab jew. Kek.
>>
>>17107835
pretty please read the first two replies. It's been a long time since I wrote creepy pasta for /x/
>>
kek'd @op
>>
>>17107834
and lo the one called Dionysus the wine god patted this hypothetical version of Jesus on the head and told him to " Stop being a pussy "
>>
>>17107826
>Jesus

Fake name
>>
i don't know if this is the place to ask but a phrase is stuck in my head that says "forget not the sons of enoch"

can someone give me a brief rundown of methuselah and barakil, maybe even some extrabiblical stuff?
>>
>>17107826

He is back...

He has suffered...

His suffering does grow...

He has already started churning thoughts of violent fiery vengeance, but he remembers the first rule...

Thanks for giving me some clarification.
>>
>>17107826
>>17107832
>>17107834
Are you high?
>>
>>17107826
>>17107832
>>17107834
This assumption made of Jesus suffering is full of logical fallacies and grossly out of context.

The partaking of communion is described in the bible as a memorial and and act of unity among Christ followers. This practice is a concrete platform for gathering believers together and thanking God, glorifying him through this action. It is a symbol of the church being the body of Christ, not as a physical concept but rather the people of the church being the body acting as one.

Not to mention Jesus is God and suffers no more. A perfect being can feel no pain. Also, why would the most magnificent creator of the universe hold a petty grudge as we would?

>"How long would you stay sane"

Not very long but I'm not a God. I strongly trust the God of this universe is more powerful than the convoluted confines of this poorly sarcastic thread.
>>
>>17107835
What's wrong with Arab Jews
>>
>>17108111
Dionysus is the god of much more than just wine, please do not limit him to such a mundane aspect of life. Might I suggest that you educate yourself, to avoid coming to such misinformed conclusions?
>>
>>17107826
>>17107832
>>17107834
This actually raises some good questions about the Eucharist but it also misses the point.

>>17108952
So he "literally" told them what to do but only meant it in a metaphorical sense? That seems kinda strange.

>>17108955
I'd say you're almost entirely on the dot here except that the body of Christ really is a physical concept as well as a spiritual one.
>>
>>17108307
Google it. Nobody on /x/ really knows anything about anything.
>>
>>17108307
This (shortened) link should help you out.

>http://bfy (dot) tw/jY0
>>
File: 1285755387173.jpg (63 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1285755387173.jpg
63 KB, 600x750
Shameless self bump
>>
>>17107826
The problem with the question of 'what has he been doing all this time,' is the Time part. Time is a construct bound to creation. Beyond this "life" there is no time. That is what eternity is. Timelessness. Time was created to give meaning to life. Immortality requires no time.
>>
>>17109953
WAITING FOR RPGS AND TANKS
ANTI AIR 4 UFO IS THE WAY
>>
>>17107826
Yeah, I know the story. His name was Osiris. Oh, no wait, what was it...Hercules. That's it. Well, it was one of the two.
>>
>>17110010
no, his name was Neo.
>>
File: 1285721213360.jpg (362 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1285721213360.jpg
362 KB, 1024x768
bump
>>
File: 1286958025271.jpg (53 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
1286958025271.jpg
53 KB, 500x430
no critics on my creepy pasta?
>>
i think jesus was a black magician trying to play god.
>>
>>17111563
>b8
Have fun sulking in your delusion and spending time arguing with Christians on an image board
>>
File: 1442974177774.jpg (24 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
1442974177774.jpg
24 KB, 306x480
>>17107826
>>17107832
>>17107834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnV_lGx5Hg0
>>
>>17110832
Deus Vult
>>
File: 1448843524555.png (315 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
1448843524555.png
315 KB, 500x706
>>17111615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
>>
Weird how someone like "zorak" can make a Christian thread but a real Christian makes one and it suddenly 404s
>>
>>17107826
zooorak
>>
>>17108988
same poster you replied to. and indeed he is, but i came to make rather knowing jokes rather than preach.
lest you think im unenlightened on the thrice born though i will say the following things to you in the spirit of the dionysian path:
Theos Ei
and merry Saturnalia ( or Dionysia if you prefer the greek holiday right now with the more direct connection to dionysus. still though, there is no way Dionysus would disapprove of someone celebrating a memorial of the mythical Golden Age of Humanity when all were equal and free ).
* raises a glass of wine * Iachos!
>>
>>17111693
Fuck Dinosyis and Saturn alia

Saturday is the last day of the week. Saturn "rules" over time and death, all things end over time in this material life. People worshipped Saturn forever but if they were so smart they would've known it wasn't the farthest planet out there, but somehow they knew the 6 sided figure on its top. We see "the black cube" and while there is a sufficient amount of sources that say that human life is "from Saturn" could be literal, or not.

The 6 sided molecule needs a 5 sided molecule to replicate itself. So the 6 sided figure on Saturn needed Adam's rib (ribonucleic acid/rna/5 sided molecule) to create "more humans". This is why Eve is tempted by the Serpent or "sera-penta"(sera 6-penta 5) the book of Genesis (Gene-tics) is mistranslated and also from Sumeria.

Saturn, Satan, Pan, Cronos all relate to eachother. Cronos depicted eating children and occultists knowing human sacrifice as the "best sacrifice" and putting your children through the "fire of Molech" also could mean "making children through the fire (passion/ sex) of Molech (molech-ule or molecule) also Lucifer relates to Saturn, Dna also has Phosphates, Phosphorus is another name for Lucifer, which is no surprise why Venus is related to sex and attraction and procreation. Human bodies are prisons for your soul, but you still can enjoy life.

Humans are viruses which need nucleic acid to replicate/procreate and are covered by a layer of protein (skin). All human life is suffering due to its material bandage and until it realizes it's soul and it's connection to God it cannot go "back home"
>>
I am very disappointed in all of you
>>
>>17111714
cool
>>
>>17111698
Chronus eating his children represented mortality over time as well as Chronus' fear of a successor turning him from a noble hero and just ruler into someone who has decided to dommit an atrocity to Halt and reabsorb all further creation.

as for the rest... neat. okay.
some of it is insane or misled but some of it is true.
i'll make the most of my time in the prison of the soul - the body - as i continue to serve my sentence and eventually get out for good behaviour.
>>
>>17111613
https://youtu.be/5Wwj0tuvoi0
>>17111622
entire monastery gets btfo'd by four guys trying to sound like frogs.
https://youtu.be/i0djHJBAP3U
>>17111645
I made creepy pasta which is board relevant.I could make a thread discussing the quisi mystical practices of the jews or the gnostics and that would be board relevant. I can't do the same thing for main line Christianity because it is utterly devoid of any actual spiritual working. The entire western esoteric tradition started from christian monks trying to copy the practices of other religions because theirs was empty.
>>17111679
Notice me sempi!
>>17111714
You failed to fulfill any one of the jews prophecies for the Messiah, we are all disappointed in you too.
>>
>>17107826
he was a retard and the only good thing that happened to him was being nailed to a cross. What a retarded cult of christfags
>>
>>17107826
Jesus never existed.
>>
>>17112347
>tips fedora
>wants to argue with someone
>b8
>>
>>17112383
>Implying it's b8 and not the truth
>>
File: 1444203528092.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1444203528092.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
>>17107826
>>
>>17111714
* eats a communion wafer for lulz *
mr. christy, you make good crackers :3
>>17112091
the only problem i can find in your creepypasta is suspension of disbeliefbeing too hard to achieve for it from a lot of us actually researching the history, origins and logic of communion.
i will say though this was a quality thread for its entertainment value ^_^
( somany posts ending in " fukken saved " )
>>
>>17107826
he was a black or brown middle eastern dude
whites are cucked by an arab kek
>>
>>17112401
>b8
>>
>>17112410
Too bad Christianity has nothing to do with just eating a piece a bread
>>
>>17112419
Prove Jesus existed.
>>
>>17112426
i'll admit that stuffstarted as a pagan thing but it has a great symbolic and metaphysical power in christianity. the practice of communion combined with the practice of saying grace suddenly makes everything you ingest holy or blessed insome way, so as to imbibe divinity itself. i just find it a shame many who practice it do not understand the full beauty and ramifications of what theyre doing
>>
>>17112439
Neither do the people explaining it, get it

It isn't pagan to say "thanks God for my food" but it is pagan to say "thanks god of mashed potatoes, and thanks god of this steak, and thanks be to god of the side of vegetables"

Why not thank the One God for the whole plate for that is the whole dinner?

>>17112438
Prove it do you can just ignore what is set in front of you?

I mean was Nero skitzophrenic when he persecuted all those Christians before 68AD when he died? No.
>>
>>17112465
That says nothing about the existence of Jesus.
>>
>>17112473
So the Christians he killed were imaginary? Guess Nero was a kid in his parents front lawn playing with a stick killing invisible ninjas he called Christians only 30 to 40 years after Jesus died
>>
>>17112465
oh. i can answer that easily a tually, as a pagan and polytheist. i see it from a deist perspective first ( seeing the divine will of creation as reflected from how it actually works and a conclusion of hatit definitely wasnt all accident being reached from that ) and cross reference through the ancient theologies and mythologies for those ideas which alternately either confirm or challenge my conclusions, researching both to find the actual truth ( or the closest known estimate of it according to logic and observation ).
but in doing so i - and many others - come to the conclusion that thewhole vast creation that is the material universe, in which we have billions of people living on one vast planet in one vast solar system, within one gigantic galaxy of which we are a tiny fraction, within one massive universe of galaxies of which that galaxy is a tiny fraction, and out further until you reach either the end of the material universe or the edge of a multiverse of manyof equal size, with the knowledge thatthe spiritual universe beyond the material is probably at least as big with as many tiny crucial moving parts.... it seems unlikely to be the work of one being. any all powerful all encompassing - even all good - god would wind up delegating to the point where the only difference between angel and god would be the title and perception of them, as at thatpoint they would carry the authority and power of what a mortal would deem to be a god.
>>
>>17112478
After Jesus SUPPOSEDLY died. You're saying nothing here.
>>
>>17112532
God is Spirit. The deities are not all on the same team.

Angels =/= God for that is Lucifer's message. Actual angels get you to worship for the sake of your salvation and spiritual enlightenment, Lucifer wants you to equal and try and be above the Infinite Force of God.

We can attain many qualities like God, but "becoming" God is just a Luciferian new age promise that is never fulfilled. It doesn't happen, though we are parcels of God, just one piece a big puzzle.

>>17112537
No like I said that is a valid point, 64 AD Nero blames Christians and kills them. If there was no Christ then there would be no Christians especially after Jesus died and only 30 years afterwards. Plus all the Gospels and Epistles mainly date from 50 to 70 plus.
>>
>>17112566
They weren't dying for what they believed. All that proves is that there were Christians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObFFFGy5sEE
>>
>>17112662
They believed in a dude called Christians appearantly.

They were Christian because they centered a "cult" around Jesus, same thing with Buddhist centered a "cult" around Buddha.
>>
>>17112710
The question is if they believed in a physical Jesus or a celestial Jesus.
>>
>>17112724
Doesn't have to be one or the other, because they believed in both that is part of the doctrine
>>
>>17112741
The gospels weren't written until 70AD, so it's likely they believed in a celestial Jesus rather than a physical Jesus.
>>
>>17107867
If you're still here, that pasta was bretty gud.
>>
>>17112748
Celestial Jesus and Physical Jesus go hand in hand, Paul wrote His letters in 50 + and does actually mention a real person, and the Gospels are written after the destruction of the temple in 70 ad when the Jews and Romans were in war, so Gospels are likely to be re-scripted, and Christians being persecuted, there go alot of your witnesses. 30 to 70 Christians were getting persecuted left and right, including Paul who wouldn't have gotten beheaded if He didn't actually receive a revelation and didn't believe in anything
>>
>>17112802
Where does Paul mention a real person? He says he didn't get what he preached from any man but through revelation of Jesus Christ. If Jesus was a man teaching and preaching just 20 years earlier then he wouldn't have said that.
>>
>>17112827
But he did say it, I mean read the epitsles and somewhere in Galatians 4 "God sent forth His Son" talking about Jesus, the actual dude Jesus, someone who was living at the time.

Also Paul was also persecuted Christians before 50 AD when he wrote His epistles, indicated there was a group of Christians before this time
>>
>>17112875
Study the Greek not English. Also, that Paul thing you said comes from Acts, it's not a reliable source on who Paul was.
>>
>>17112939
? Paul who wrote the epistles was Saul who persecuted Christians before 50 when he wrote his letters and converted I didn't mention Acts.
>>
>>17112939

https://carm.org/when-was-acts-written

This is a .organic site
>>
>>17112945
That Saul thing comes from Acts.
>>
>>17112954
>https://carm.org/when-was-acts-written
That's speculation.
>>
>>17112963
No those are dates and we see 65 being the average AD year
>>17112955
And Saul is Paul of the Epistles that date 50 + who persecuted Christians before his conversion
>>
>>17112979
Who's this "we" you're talking about? That's not scholarly.
>>17112979
That comes from Acts and is not reliable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5MUUP4l6l4
>>
>>17113008
It's pretty reliable lol again there is only a 20 to 40 year gap of evidence about Jesus and the only place to find it is the NT aside from Tactics mentioning in 64 AD that Nero persecuted Christians. Both Paul and Nero killed Christians for claiming that Jesus was the Messiah. Indicating that there was a group of Christians being persecuted after the death of Jesus before 50 and during 64
>>
>>17113019
How is it reliable? You're not saying anything of value.
>>
>>17113026
Pretty valuable lol just saying let's say Jesus died in 30 and Paul (Saul) wrote his letters in 50, we see a 20 year gap.

Paul (Saul) used to persecute Christians for saying the Messiah already came. This would have happen before he wrote his Christian work, before 50.

And Nero persecuted Christians in 64, we have two people persecuting a group of people who believed their Messiah was the one who died on the cross.
>>
>>17113037
Whatever, all you're proving is that there were Christians not that there was a Jesus behind it all. You're making claims with no evidence then stating your premise as fact.
>>
File: REEEEEEE.png (478 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.png
478 KB, 500x572
>>17112091
>hurrr
>>
>>17113053
Jesus existed this is sufficient support with the dating of Paul, Nero, and the Gospels (65-70), a group of people who believed Jesus was there Messiah being persecuted before 50AD...

That is good enough for me to believe Jesus is a historically accurate person aside from my own spiritual experience.
>>
You are all cringe
>>
>>17113064
How do you get that from 'There were Christians'. Again, you're stating your premise about your premise as fact. 'There were Christians therefore Jesus existed' and you misdated the Gospels. The earliest Gospel was written in 70AD, this is the consensus of nearly all scholars who aren't fundie. You sound fucking stupid and I'm not continuing this conversation with you.
>>
>>17113080
>how do you get that from there were Christians
It is easy, why else would a group of Christians be persecuted before 50AD to 64 AD? Obviously a group of Christians who believed in Jesus Christ was there Messiah existed before 50AD.
>>
>>17113093
Why else would a group of Christians even exist before 50AD if there wasn't a Christ? That wouldn't make sense
>>
>>17113101
If you watch the Christianity without Jesus video I posted, it would make sense.
>>
>>17113107
Yeah those videos kinda such lol. Besides basing your opinion based on someone else's opinion online is shit-tier.

A group of Christians implies a group of people who believe Christ is their Messiah and taught the people a very easy message on how to know God and go to Heaven in short.

So again, if Paul persecuted Christians before 50 than we see there really isn't that much of a time difference
>>
>>17113121
That doesn't mean they believed in a physical Christ. I'm not basing my opinion based on someone else's opinion. I'm trying to show you where the evidence points.
>>
>>17111698
>somehow they knew the 6 sided figure on its top
No they didn't, you fucking liar. Cite your source on this.

Also, once again, another window licker confusing the Roman God with the planet NAMED AFTER the God. You keep talking about the planet and the God it's named after as if they are one and the same. They are not. You might as well be claiming that the first U.S. President was a stone obelisk.

>So the 6 sided figure on Saturn needed Adam's rib (ribonucleic acid/rna/5 sided molecule) to create "more humans".
Where the fuck do you come up with this nonsense?

>Saturn, Satan, Pan, Cronos all relate to eachother.
Saturn and Cronus* (learn to spell, you illiterate nigger) are 2 names of the same being, Roman and Greek respectively. Pan is a satyr, not just a different character all together from Saturn/Cronus, but not even of the same species. Satan has nothing to do with the mythology, and is an invention of monotheists.

>also Lucifer relates to Saturn
Wrong. If Lucifer relates to anyone from that mythology, it would be Prometheus.

>Phosphorus is another name for Lucifer
[citation needed]

The rest of your post is nonsensical and failed attempt at Batman logic. Too bad it doesn't work in the real world, and only makes you look like an uneducated pleb.
>>
>>17113131
The only evidence you provided is that you are quick to anger.

Physical Christ died, Celestial Christ is God. Paul converted sometime around 35 AD, and Jesus would have died around 30 AD (if He was born in 5 BC, then death could've been 25AD)
>>
>>17112478
I'm spaghettian. Does that prove the existence of the flying spaghetti monster?
>>
>>17113141
Except you're wrong as Pontius Pilate's reign began in 26AD. See, you don't know shit, you just make shit up as you go. Just stop already. That Paul conversion is speculation. I'm not even angry, you just sound stupid and you refuse to see it.
>>
File: HumanRights.jpg (57 KB, 331x451) Image search: [Google]
HumanRights.jpg
57 KB, 331x451
>>17113135
Are you on your period? Either way thanks for linking the post.
>>17111698
>>17111698
>>17111698
^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^

For anyone who wants to read.

Gives the whole "ancient aliens" thing a spin. If we WERE created by Archons or God there is a whole lot of Genetic Puns in the Bible.

I know Lucifer translates to Phosphorus in some language, and Ser-Pent (sera penta) or (5 and 6) and Rna and Dna are also 5 and 6 sided molecules. Molech or Molecule.. it is like slapping you in the face
>>
>>17113185
>Molech or Molecule
The word "molecule" derives from the Latin "moles" or small unit of mass
I'm gonna stop coming here now.
>>
>>17113160
So Jesus died in 30 AD that makes sense. Just giving estimates on dates but not dramatic ones. Pontus Pirate 26 Ad, so Jesus died around 26Ad to 30AD, because He was born in 5 BC to 0AD, or even 3 AD..

We know He lived about 30 years at least
>>
>>17113194
Molech also is mentioned in OT which was written in Hebrew rigghhhttt? Either way man it is an easy Pun it is sad you won't even start to look into this
>>
>>17113203
Because you're talking bullshit.
>>
>>17113185
>Are you on your period?
Nice ad hom, faggot. You going to actually address any of my points like a logical, civilized person, or continue plugging your ears and screaming "LA LA LA"? Cite your sources where I asked for them, or you are doing nothing more than regurgitating nonsense that you or someone else just pulled out of their asses.
>>
>>17113185
>BTFO by anon who knows something
>ignores the facts, substitutes with his own made up shit

How's the short bus?
>>
>>17113203
There's nothing to even look into. You're making connections where there are none, and like that one anon said best, attempting bat deduction at best. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BatDeduction
>>
File: holycow.jpg (32 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
holycow.jpg
32 KB, 500x396
>>17113211
Actually I prefer cow sheet

It is pretty decent stuff.

Adam and Eve didn't have a kid until they ate the Apple "you'll be like gods" and making humans is kind of being "like" God.

Eve was tempted by the Serpent (Sera - Penta) and then had kids. This goes back to Sumerian Legends to man, where they needed more people to mine gold and work for them (Annunaki) which is also YHWH (IAUA in Aramaic, AUAI backwards are vowels for Annunaki)

Just something you should look into

Adam's rib, ribonucleic acid (needed for dna) humans need nucleic acid to procreate just like viruses. Also are covered in a coat of protein like viruses.

Also Phosphates is found in DNA, and Lucifer translates to Phosphorus. Also Venus has to do with sex and attractio, also associated with Lucifer.

The body being the prison for the soul...
>>
>>17113217
Actually I don't cite sources so you guys can go challenge yourself and figure it out for yourselves

>>17113223
Also not made up you would be stupid not to look into all of it

>>17113236
There is so much more to look into and you guys are clouding yourself in your own ignorance
>>
>>17113249
>Actually I don't cite sources so you guys can go challenge yourself and figure it out for yourselves
No, you don't cite sources because it's a bunch of made up bullshit. I've already tried looking into this cult of saturn nonsense quite some time ago, and found it to be baseless. The best I could find, most of this narrative comes from a loony claiming to have channeled Ra, who told him all this. You're the one who is ignorant when you can't even give a source for your outlandish claims and ignore any valid points that are contrary to your narrative. Cite the source showing that anyone before modern times knew about the STORMS on Saturn's pole. Cite your source of Phosphorous being another name for Lucifer. Cite your source relating Saturn/Cronus to Satan and/or Pan (That's 3 separate characters who have nothing to do with each other).

Since you are obviously uneducated, let me help you out a little bit concerning this "spoopy" hexagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzLY17ncWM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mdtQDl9k8

It's called fluid dynamics, you backward thinking mouth breather.
>>
File: 1283796816861.jpg (97 KB, 348x483) Image search: [Google]
1283796816861.jpg
97 KB, 348x483
>>17112410
The thought of jesus comes with so much baggage that it would be very difficult to account for everyone's various mental associations, tis a hard topic to write on, and starting off with humor probably didn't help my case.

>>17113059
lolololololol

>>17112409
<---

>>17112465
Because ain, ain soph, and ain soph aur. Everything, infinity, and timelessness are not concepts that the human mind can grasp in any meaningful way. Attempts to contemplate these topics will either bring up nothingness (the negative) or an incorrect meme.. To say you worship and give thanks to the all is a waste of time.

>>17113396
The cult of saturn was another ARG / xcult. They were relentlessly spamming /x/ a while back. Looked into a bit but bailed when I got linked the leader of the group saying some really crazy odorous shit, don't remember exactly what it was though.
>>
>>17108955
Not only this but if he felt pain from all that then how did he not feel that pain at the last supper???
>>
>>17112417

You live on 4chan. Your mind is created by 4chan. You are cucked by jews.

KEKEKEKEKKEKEK
>>
File: 1283493535770.jpg (76 KB, 850x422) Image search: [Google]
1283493535770.jpg
76 KB, 850x422
>>17115011
>implications
>>
>>17112954

carm.org

aren't they mormons?
>>
>>17116083

mormons and so many have used genesis in order to persecute and practice hate IN GODS NAME against a certain color of skin.

And so it is all to be unwritten.
>>
>>17115285

You should delete that image.
>>
>>17116093
any reason why?
>>
>>17116127

All reasons why.
>>
>>17115007
>en sof is all and beyond
>The fact you thank God is pointless

Hence the problem with en sof "it's so infinite but you shouldn't thank it or think it has personality because I said so it isn't that infinate"
>>
>>17108307
I have a name stuck in my head. "Arphaxad".
>>
File: 1286957829035.jpg (52 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1286957829035.jpg
52 KB, 500x419
>>17116129
That's a terrible reason
>>17116132
Not that you shouldn't, but that you can't. Thinking you can is delusion. Part of the reason why your religion is spiritually dead.
>>
>>17116140

Are you inviting Jesus in the worst way or what Zorak?

Have you nothing to lose? Or perhaps you have everything to gain?

Which is it?
>>
File: jesus5.jpg (34 KB, 284x261) Image search: [Google]
jesus5.jpg
34 KB, 284x261
>>17116140
Spiritually dying for some, but a real Christian just reads the teachings of Christians before they get sacked in by the church and the pastors.

A big reason why it is on decline is because people like you as well
>>
>>17116140
Are these pictures originally from a book or something (without the captions, obviously)? What a bizarre scene.
>>
>>17116146
kek, my god is a vengeful god
>>17116148
>That image though
The teachings are vague and contradictory and political and at odds with modern society, and without having something to do to go along side (missing the whole practice part of it) it's a dead end. I've known more than a few people who just "listen to jesus" in their heads, and without exception they all fail at their obligations to those around them
>>
>>17116165

Cool have fun in this pit

laters ghost
>>
>>17116165
Religious or non religious all beings are without perfection. But new ager will say "they just blindly worship Jesus I feel so bad" and then "you should join this new occult coven it makes so much more sense because it doesn't believe in Jesus"

You complain about Christians failing obligations when you attack them by posting OP the only one missing out on their obligation is you
>>
>>17116205
That wasn't even coherent,

Try to work through your thoughts slowly and logically and post something that makes sense.

Right now you've got
>I don't like new agers so I'm right
non sequitur

>You made a joke on 4chan so you're worng
non sequitur
>>
>>17107826
>>17107832
>>17107834
He hears you crying. Are you willing to let him help you?
>>
>>17116358

>this guy

it was perfectly coherent, you just have a filter against what he is saying.
>>
>>17116358

And yea you do sound like you're crying
>>
File: 1283170402521.jpg (118 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
1283170402521.jpg
118 KB, 426x600
>>17116522
>>17116517
>>17116426
>>17116205
Sure is samefag in here. I must have hit a nerve the obligation comment. You do know you could always see a therapist, maybe start getting your life back in order.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-15-01-28.png (348 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-15-01-28.png
348 KB, 1080x1920
>>17107826
OP where do you see that occuring, Biblically speaking that Jesus is suffering? I mean this is with respect, read your Bible before you start making such bold statements. As Immanuel said in Luke 6:39 "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?" You need to know what the TRUE word of God says above all, other wise you're just another false teacher.

For Christ also suffered ONCE for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.

1 Peter 3:18

God bless each of you and remember you are not of this world.

Pic related
>>
>>17116545

>>17116517
>>17116522

Is me but I don't think I hid that. Apart from myself, the other one is being patient with you, another said he hears you crying, which may have been patient-anon I don't know.

Besides that, you gotta stop getting yourself into these lil arguments you clearly take v. seriously.

It doesn't take a genius to see you're here for something, but you just have to find out for yourself.
>>
>>17116571
Why I am spending my time in this thread? You see my mothers side of the family is heavily Irish catholic. More than a few uncles and great uncles who joined the priesthood. One of them did not though. He was a good guy, lived his life, went to church, started a family. Then one day he lost his mind. Started thinking god was talking to him whenever he prayed. Told him to go out and do gods work. But he didn't go out and join the clergy. He acted like he was playing a video game and go out asking people if he could help them like he was looking for a quest to level up. Would do that to the exclusion of all else.

It was like a disease eating his mind. Would leave his kids standing outside of school for hours while he helped a woman look for her daughter (drug dealer). Would give away his money to random people on the street who he thought looked needy. If they gave him a sob story he would go to the bank them. Drained his and his wives joint account to give it all away. Lost his job because instead of going to work he'd be out wandering around nyc looking for another quest. And when he had no more money and no more car he still had to help. So he started inviting people who looked needy to stay at his house, with his wife and young children. The police had to get involved on many occasions because Jesus had been telling him to bring home people who weren't nice.

So eventually he got kicked out of his home because his wife wasn't willing to deal with him putting their kids in danger any more. Ended up living in a cardboard box for a while until members of the extended family got him into government assistance programs.

And the kicker his, he refuses to get a divorce because it's not the christian thing to do. So now the money the government gives him gets taken from his wife as she tries to raise two children on her own. He's stealing food off the plates of his own children. so he can go around telling people how they just need to listen to jesus.
>>
>>17116679

Yeah i'm not reading that.
>>
>>17116679

scratch that I did read it because i noticed you were being legit for once.

It's an interesting story, certainly, but I don't see its relation to anything being discussed in the thread.

Do you think Jesus was talking to him or not?
>>
>>17116679
And you know, when I looked into it. It's not as uncommon a story as it should be.

So when I see people going around wasting time shitposting telling people all they need to do is listen to jesus. It's the same thing, wasting everyone's time while at the same time thinking they are on some sort of holy mission.

I don't feel bad for you. I just wonder how many of you have become a curse on those that care about you.
>>
>>17116700
As someone who practices magic, it doesn't matter whether or not jesus or any other spirit was talking to him. You have to live in this world. And if you become unable to do so you need to seek help.
>>
>>17116703

>And you know, when I looked into it. It's not as uncommon a story as it should be.

Share you knowledge? Links etc?

I am interesting in these stories you tell, but I also believe you're full of shit!
>>
>>17116717

>as someone who practices magic

>you have to live in this world

Okay you are a can of worms I'm not spending time on this evening.

Have a good evening, have a good crusade, keep posting pictures of Jesus being eaten alive i'm sure it'll do you great things in the long run.

Adios, lover, fella.
>>
>>17116738
kek kek kek and merry x-mas

Go read the first few chapters of israel regardie The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magic. In which he flat out says that if you want to practice magic you need to see a psychotherapist on the regular because it will drive you insane if you're not careful.
>>
>>17116766

the self-proclaimed sane are the worst kind, my friend.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.