[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17079789
>>
File: Temptation.jpg (63 KB, 580x834) Image search: [Google]
Temptation.jpg
63 KB, 580x834
Deuteronomy Chapter 18:

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.

Everything that you do, does not go unnoticed by The Lord.
>>
>>17087263
>10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
then stop being among us you sinner :^)
>>
>>17087269
I am not practicing these things, while you lot are.

Mark Chapter 2:

16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?

17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
>>
>>17087284
You are still among us you dumb faggot

>There shall not be found among you
practice what you preach
>>
>>17087269
>>17087289

please stop feeding the troll, if you ignore it it'll go away
>>
>>17087263
Hey buddy if you want to post about your paranormal hobbies, make your own thread.

How inconsiderate...
>>
>>17087263
Posting this for someone.

70% of the world has the capabilities to develop psychicness if they don't develop a well documented mental illness (this is why people sorta just label you with things) but even if you already developed mental illness its not like you can try to be intune with what you really have. So when you say wizards, enchanters, or a spirit talker, you are really just categorizing psychics like they did in ye olden days. Also sorry to burst your bubble but Jesus was a psychic and ,to your knowledge, this means he is a sinner.
>>
File: hailsatancat.jpg (14 KB, 236x318) Image search: [Google]
hailsatancat.jpg
14 KB, 236x318
Hello Everyone! I'm back from worshiping stan and killing a virgin!

>I would like a reading from someone but that isnt why im here.

I am here to offer readings! I am a bit rusty as it has been awhile. Ill only be around for a short time, so get them while they are hot!

link this post and give me:
>Name
>Question
Ill also need a picture off your favorite dinosaur. questions without a picture will not be read.
>>
>>17087284
"Hear the word that the Lord speaks to you, O house of Israel. Thus says the Lord: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them, for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move. Their idols are like scarecrows in a cucumber field, and they cannot speak; they have to be carried, for they cannot walk. Do not be afraid of them, for they cannot do evil, neither is it in them to do good.” ... "

Jeromiah 10-something.

Merry Christmas!
>>
File: triceratops.jpg (11 KB, 400x201) Image search: [Google]
triceratops.jpg
11 KB, 400x201
>>17087317
Levent
1:What is my purpose for this life?
2: What is now important for me?
>>
>>17087320
you, I owe you something?
>>
>>17087323
I think you do.

The Aura thing I think!
>>
File: oviraptors-feathers-660.jpg (64 KB, 660x433) Image search: [Google]
oviraptors-feathers-660.jpg
64 KB, 660x433
>>17087317
Eve
Is the new person in my life trustworthy?
>>
>>17087325
OK!

I see many sharp peaks, think termite mound, but all the same height. They are filled with black but almost neon, intensely bright, on the outside. Many of them are green, the next most prominent color it blue, and then there's a smattering of pink and purple but no red or pure yellow (yellow green only).
>>
>>17087317

cat people! i missed you! here we go:

alice
if i quit my current job would i be able to find another one quickly or should i just stay where i'm at now?

kind of a weird question i know, it's ok if you don't want to read for it.
>>
>>17087333
And I'm sorry that's weird, I have been learning scrying and oddly it has made aura reading difficult.
>>
>>17087333
Which means?

Remember, I see colors differently in relation to this stuff.
>>
File: SameerArgentinosaurus.jpg (31 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
SameerArgentinosaurus.jpg
31 KB, 640x349
>>17087317
David
When will I get together with a girl?
>>
File: sauropod.jpg (24 KB, 544x283) Image search: [Google]
sauropod.jpg
24 KB, 544x283
>>17087317
Stefan
Love reading
>>
File: cat with beer & remote.jpg (21 KB, 292x268) Image search: [Google]
cat with beer & remote.jpg
21 KB, 292x268
>>17087322
You will either Fail or Succeed.

1st Path:
>Seven of Swords
This card represents hopefulness. A new strategy, new ideas and fat with success

2nd path:
>The Empress, Reversed
Failure through inaction. Your typical NEET stuff. No motivation, lack of interest in the world. A hold on success

1st Path Draw:
>Five of Sword, reversed
The only thing stopping you is the chance of failure. When viewed from the outside it is silly that you would choose to fail to prevent failure.

2nd Path Draw
>Six of Pentacles, Reversed
not giving credit to yourself. Shame, a bad money situation. It is easier to bury your head in the sand, But this path leads nowhere

Final Card:
>High Priest, Reversed
You will make many mistakes and the road will be bumpy. But it is the bumps in the road that make the road so lovely. Your unorthodox view on life will be your salvation.

>Are you me?
I am sorry it is such an.. inconclusive... read. You seem to be like many here. Trapped in the hole you dug for yourself. You still have the shovel in hand though! Will you keep digging down or will you dig yourself out?
>>
>>17087338
I'm actually thinking about leaving here because I feel I do so poorly at interpretations that I am doing a disservice to my querents

so to analyze this I will compare it to what I consider a "healthy" aura. I like to see whiteness breaking through the colors, not darkness. And I like to see more cohesive gathered intertwined colors, while you have a lot of discrete points. From this I can infer that you suffer from depression or apathy or anger? and that you have a hard time connecting the various emotions you feel in life together. Like you either switch from one extreme to another without ever having blended experiences, or maybe you only ever really notice/are mindful of feeling one emotion?
>>
>>17087358
No, not at all. That's pretty close to the exact opposite of me.

I get a little depressed from time to tome but it's far from being a constant thing.
>>
>>17087317
I might be able to give you a reading. What's your query?
>>
>>17087367
see, embarrassingly bad/inaccurate at interpretation. Sorry. I see the peaks every time I see you post tho
>>
>>17087355
now i´m more confused than before???
>>
File: monoclonius.jpg (7 KB, 331x152) Image search: [Google]
monoclonius.jpg
7 KB, 331x152
>>17087317
Michael
Will something important happen on dec 16 or 17?
>>
File: 1445490794279.jpg (95 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1445490794279.jpg
95 KB, 900x675
>>17087327
You:
>The Hanged Man
Life in suspense. A strangling feeling.

How you see them:
>Three of Cups
A solution to a problem.

>Rejuvenation Reversed
Your own feelings of doubt is the block here. You assume bad will happen because bad has always happened.

>Emperor, Reversed
The new person thinks you are immature because of this. Your emotions have overtaken your logic. Pettiness.

>Nine of Pentacles
This person trust you. A feeling of safety is the feeling they have.

>Six of Cups
The Past. This is the primary block to the relationship.

>yes, move forward, do not look back. Do not let the pain of the past keep you from this.
>>
>>17087317
Eric
What will the near future bring/be like for me?
>>
File: meowymeowmeow.jpg (29 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
meowymeowmeow.jpg
29 KB, 300x199
>>17087334
>Ten of Pentacles
The Now. Material wealth. A safe place(physically. A home over your head)

>Five of Pentacles
Material Scarcity, Dark times. Homelessness

>That's a big nope to this one. Sorry. I know being stuck at a shitty job sucks, Homelessness sucks more. Ahh.. if only I had taken this advice when I had a job a few months ago >.>
>>
Hey there people! Going to do some tarot reading for you!

I need your name, question, how you look, age and something special or interesting about yourself!
>>
File: 1406936831219.jpg (23 KB, 340x402) Image search: [Google]
1406936831219.jpg
23 KB, 340x402
>>17087340
"soon" meaning more then 3 months from now but less then... years from now. It will be a good relationship though. My feeling is sooner rather then later.

>Knight of swords
A brave young man. Willing to make a sacrifice(important because your first card was hanged man, reversed which is the opposite.. but that is the past)

>Ten of Pentacles
A family.

>Three months.
>>
>>17087399

well thanks anyway, i'll just keep feeling miserable i guess
>>
>>17087317
Steven
I'm rather stuck right now, not quite knowing how to move forward with a major project I've been working on. I know what I need to get to eventually, but a few steps there are fuzzy. I would like the guidance of the cards on this, please.
>>
>>17087375
Hey eve, how are you?
>>
>>17087344
>You've given up
>Eight of Cups
Halting effort because of disappointment.
>Nine of wands
Expectation of difficulty. You feel it is impossible so you arn't even trying anymore.
>The Hermit, Reversed
Failure resulting from inactivity. Excessive isolation.

>You will have to turn some cards around for this one. Get yourself out there. It will not simply come to you. If you just wait, The Hermit is your fate.
>>
File: meowspookymeowme.jpg (5 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
meowspookymeowme.jpg
5 KB, 240x200
>>17087379
Dec 16th
>Seven of pentacles
Anxiety, Impatience.

Dec 17th
>Four of Swords
Guarded advance. Gunshy progress

>Nope, the 18th though? Well you will have to wait and see.
>>
File: Terrordactyl.jpg (31 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Terrordactyl.jpg
31 KB, 700x394
>>17087317
Name: Robert
General reading please, very interested in career and love.
>>
File: Dasrite.jpg (9 KB, 215x235) Image search: [Google]
Dasrite.jpg
9 KB, 215x235
>>17087394
Drew Three Cards, You only care about the third card. The Future.
>Seven of Wands
Success. Hope. VICTORY!

Seems you are in some trouble right now. Your present looks dark. There is a light at the end of this tunnel. Glorious Victory!
>>
File: Catcorps.jpg (55 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Catcorps.jpg
55 KB, 500x374
>>17087420
>You have been distracted, Unexpected changes have come up, There have been stalls in progress but the biggest challenge is coming up.

>Five of Swords
Conquest at the cost of others. You will meet with success but someone who will try to stop you will appear. Defeat them and you will have your prize.
>>
>>17087453
Understood, thank you
>>
>>17087317
Hey, can I ask for one?
Name: Sol
Question: I'm moving to another country in a few months, I wanted to hear what the cards have to say about that?

Picture is a Carnotaurus Sastrei, a week or so ago I had the chance to see a full skeleton of it in a museum. Biggest carnivore ever found, I think.
>>
>>17087430
that was painfully accurate
>>
File: you'reahairywizard.jpg (63 KB, 454x650) Image search: [Google]
you'reahairywizard.jpg
63 KB, 454x650
>>17087407
>Anthony
>"Will I be rewarded?"
>I'm out of shape but not ugly. Brown Hair, Tan Skin, Green Eyes.
>24
>I'm magical doncha know
>>
File: images (8).jpg (22 KB, 618x238) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
22 KB, 618x238
>>17087317
Oscar
General
>>
>>17087407
latino, black curly hair, beard, skinny fat, glasses, dark eyes
oscar
im socially awkward

Some help to becoming a better peraon
>>
File: tumblr_nawj2wj9er1qcac69o1_500.jpg (93 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nawj2wj9er1qcac69o1_500.jpg
93 KB, 500x702
>>17087443
Past
>The Moon, Reversed
You are a cheat, but have did not pay the price for your evils. Why? Because you stopped before real damage was done. Temptation was rejected.

Present:
>Knight of Pentacles, Reversed
You stand at a crossroads, but only see a single path. You have grown careless and will fall into the bandits trap if you keep moving forward. I suggest stopping and looking around. The main path is not for you.

The Future:
>Justice
You will find honor. The life you lead isnt for you deep down. You see the liers, the cheats, the theives. Circumstances has made you do what you need to do to survive but evil men get what they deserve in the end. You are not one of them.

>Don't fall to temptation, do not take the easy way for it is not what it appears.
>>
>>17087407
>>17087407
>G, 20 y.o.
>Typical finals week attire (leggings and a tshirt), tall, dark hair and eyes, and currently no makeup
>I'm a professional procrastinator

I have two questions: Can I overcome my self-critical/anxious behaviors and feelings?
Am I treating K too harshly/is it too late to fix what we have?

Thank you!
>>
>>17087459
You've got the Six of Swords reversed and the Eight of Swords.

From what I can see, currently you struggle with something. Or someone. It may not be a problem, but it seems ot be something you don' t really approve of.

In the future there is some kind of crisis, or at least a power imbalance.

But in the future you should be able to balance it out. Or at least offset the negativity.

It seems like you will be rewarded if you endure what's coming.

Still now to tarot, so I hope this is accurate!
>>
File: hairypawterandbitch.jpg (56 KB, 437x537) Image search: [Google]
hairypawterandbitch.jpg
56 KB, 437x537
>>17087456
>Temperance
You will find compassion. Open hearts and arms. It will be a wonderful experience!
>Knight of Wands, Reversed
The Thing drawing you is the chaos you see around you now. People fighting, no love

>Five of Wands
Unsatisfaction. You are expecting too much however. It isnt what you think it will be like.. But it will still be wonderful

>I wish you the best. You will find awful things in every corner of the world, Do not focus on that. Focus on your own inner peace. Kind of a confusing read, ill admit but I feel like you will do alright.
>>
>>17087503
Thanks man, much appreciated.
>>
File: xlnlGhN.png (912 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
xlnlGhN.png
912 KB, 1080x1080
>>17087462
This will be my final read for right now

>You may be with a soul sucking she-bitch. That would explain this reading nicely

Ten of Wands, Reversed
>A deceiver A traitor

Seven of Swords, Reversed
>Fighting, bad advice. Lies about you.

The Devil, Reversed
>You will be released from these things that plague you. You will be free.

>Someone around you has made your life hell. You will be free of this person soon. Fuck Bitches, Acquire Currency.
>>
>>17087375
Why be embarrassed? Practice is how you get better. And in practice, you make mistakes.

Don't sweat it. I've been doing this for YEARS and i'm still just mediocre.
>>
File: tumblr_nc0ct8YlrT1qcac69o1_500.jpg (35 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc0ct8YlrT1qcac69o1_500.jpg
35 KB, 500x358
>>17087495
Its spot on, I'm afraid. I just keep getting promised and end to the misery I feel right now. I feel so pathetic.

Once more into the breach I guess.
>>
>>17087517
>You may be with a soul sucking she-bitch. That would explain this reading nicely
I don't think I'm that bad. I could be describe as a heartless Grinch sometimes, but I don't take advantage of others.

>Someone around you has made your life hell. You will be free of this person soon. Fuck Bitches, Acquire Currency.
I don't know who could that be, there isn't a single person taking that sort of role right now (unless it refers to an aspect of myself)
Anyway the reading points to release, so I guess that's good
>>
>>17087476
Five of Rods reversed, Death and Seven of Pentacles reversed!

You experience internal struggles, some kind of contradiciton that keeps you from succeeding.

In the future it seems like you will suffer some kind of monetary loss, but it will help you better yourself.

Watch out for your money!
>>
>>17087407
Asian. Medium/short black hair. Skinny. Round nose. Glasses. Your typical Asian, but with a tan.
Edward
I have 2 pet rabbits.
How does my love life look like in the near future (next month or 2)?
>>
>>17087487
>Can I overcome my self-critical/anxious behaviors and feelings?
The Magician reversed, The Chariot and Ten of Pentacles.

The Magician reversed is exactly what you describe, that you lack will and determination, and The Chariot fits with you wanting to control your anxiety and self-cirital behaviors.
Now, it looks like you've got a prosperous future ahead of you. If you can keep your determination up, you will succeed at overcoming those feelings!
You will overcome them, that I am sure of.

>Am I treating K too harshly/is it too late to fix what we have?
No it isn't.
The Hermit, Temperance reversed and The World.
Don't hold back. Your current problems are directly related to some form of self-denial or withdrawal.
Temperance reversed is the discord you are experiencing currently.
But The World tells me, that you two will come together again, don't worry! but you will have to overcome your inner chaos first.
And if you manage to overcome it, it will be so worth it!

I hope this helps you!
>>
>>17087585
You go the Six of Pentacles reversed, The Sun reversed and The Stars reversed.

It looks like currently you may be suffering from some kind of jealousy or envy, maybe concerning others having a relationship but not you.

The Sun reversed tells me that loneliness may be your companion for the soon future.
The Stars reversed say that unfullfilled hopes will be your future for now.

But, that doesn't mean you can't change that!
>>
>>17087593
Thank you SO much - you have no idea how much you just helped me!
>>
>>17087407

marina
how does life in general look for me in the next few months?
short, long brown hair, glasses, blue eyes, fat
when i was little scooby doo was my favorite show
>>
>>17087634
>>17087407

oops, i'm 25 btw
>>
>>17087617
Thanks. It's pretty accurate. A hopeful relationship didn't turn out the way I wanted. How do you reckon I can change that?
>>
>>17087407
bryan,
My manager is making my life hell even though my co-workers agree that I'm right, Will I win against her?
filipino,
I have pet mantises.
>>
>>17087236
Brandon
Male
Libra

Was I wrong for getting back together with my ex-girlfriend?
>>
>>17087407
I'm done for now, thanks for all the requests!

I'll be here tomorrow again!
>>
Gabriel
Male
23 / Scorpio

I seem to have two paths, but I'm not sure which is more in alignment with who I am. Any reading on this is appreciated.
>>
File: 9yons.gif (222 KB, 593x458) Image search: [Google]
9yons.gif
222 KB, 593x458
>>17087386
Thank you. Good pic choice.

>>17087425
I'm OK Dischord, just got back from the grocery store. Had a weird vision trip thing this morning. Yourself?

>>17087518
I don't even want to get better any more. I've been doing tarot since 2011 and I haven't gotten one iota better at the interpretation aspect when it comes to other people. I'm done with it, this clearly isn't going to be my specialty.
>>
>>17087813
Doing alright, lurking when I get some free time lol.
>>
so is /x/ catalog just NOT refreshing for anyone else? might be a addon
>>
>>17087263
Prophecy doesn't count as divination. I only come in here to tell the prophecies of GOD. So THERE. Stop being a cunt.
>>
>>17088124
You are consulting spirits that are not with The Lord. You consulting spirits to know the future, is like you saying you do not believe in what The Lord has in store for you. If The Lord wants you to prophesy, you will, if not then so be it.
>>
>>17088143
I'm not consulting with anyone. You don't know where what you are saying belongs in the world.
>>
File: 7s7.jpg (37 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
7s7.jpg
37 KB, 324x500
I will do three readings before I go walk the doges.

>Age, gender
>Query with adequate description
>Favorite Pokemon
>>
>>17088145
Be assured that you, a mortal man, has no power on his/her own to do such things. Everytime you do this, spirits are guiding what is happening, you have absolutely nothing to do with it.
>>
>>17088151

post pics of doges smiling
>>
>>17088154
a mortal human rather.
>>
>>17088154
You're wrong.
>>
>>17088151
21, Male
A general future, i turning a new page in life, would like some guidance.
Charizard/Pikachu
>>
>>17088151
18, Male
I want to make a game. I'm feeling really inspired lately, and I want to do it even if I have to use RPG maker to do it. My question is, will my hard work be worth it? I don't want to sell my first project of course, I just want to know if my game will be enjoyed.
Goomy
>>
>>17088151
>23 male
>i'm not sure if i'm wasting my time, i'm going in the wrong direction, or if everything is necessary for my growth. what's going on with my life?
>haunter
>>
File: 07.png (99 KB, 1043x614) Image search: [Google]
07.png
99 KB, 1043x614
Christfags really tryna get wrecked in here right now?
>>
>>17088192

Situation: reversed King of Wands
Current Influence: reversed High Priestess
Goal: Page of Wands
Basis: Ten of Cups
Past Influence: Eight of Wands
Future Influence: reversed Knight of Swords

I think you're being a bit impulsive here. You seem to be leaving something behind that you may have had some type of dominion or control over, and now you want to throw it away, relinquish your position, and take one of less responsibility so you can go off and let your will travel. Although this seems a bit conflicted with the basis card. Are you trying to run away from a relationship or trying to obtain one through your traveling will? Either way, you aren't listening to your intuition. And I think mentally it's going to leave you without much solid ground.

Querent: Six of Wands
Environment: reversed Seven of Swords
Inner Emotions: The Fool
Outcome: reversed Seven of Pentacles

Well, despite what was said above, this actually seems to all be the right direction for you. For a while, it might be a little hard not having mental stability. Still, I think it's important that you break from from that shit. This seems to be the ample time to indeed start that new page. Whatever challenges await, you will conquer, and whatever indecision may have plagued you before will come to an end.
>>
>>17088210
>>17088214
I can't perform any more readings for the day. I'm sorry, ya'll.
>>
>>17088151

30, male
What do you see happening in my love life?

Ninetails
>>
>>17087407
Do you still do readings?
>Name is Maryam
>Future financial situation?
>Pale, dark hair, grey/blueish eyes
>18 years old
>I'm vegan, I think that's pretty interesting
>>
>>17057850
>Demian
>Why can't I decide what I want to do with my life?
>Bony, black-haired, kinda tan
>18
>A bit of a softie, but I'm usually harsher than I'd like
>>
>>17088151
20, female
Please just a general
Skitty
>>
File: 1449709316026.jpg (322 KB, 704x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449709316026.jpg
322 KB, 704x1024
>The utter shitstorm in the irc
Melanin is a complex polymer derived from the amino acid tyrosine. Melanin is responsible for determining skin and hair colour and is present in the skin to varying degrees, depending on how much a population has been exposed to the sun historically.Sep 8, 2014
>>
>>17088151
male
I moved out to a new place and met new people over there. This week we are going to the house of someone else to check out whit everyone else. How that going to end up for me?
Charmander
>>
For those beginning, or looking to begin tarot, do you have any general questions? I'm thinking about adding a FAQ for beginners in this spread document.
>>
>>17088888
Holy shit those quints.
>>
>>17088888
Are niggers real?
>>
>>17088888
Hi Thoth, I have a question. I'm experimenting with different ways of choosing which cards to pull for a reading, and I'd like to know if I'm affecting the reading at all by changing how I choose the cards.

Normally I've been spreading out the deck, looking at the cards and then choosing whichever ones stand out to me. This way works quite well for me. I tried hovering my hand above the spread out deck and slowly going over each card. I noticed that I would feel warmth on my fingers over certain cards, so I've been picking those.

By changing the way I choose the cards, am I affecting the reading at all? What are your thoughts on this? Thanks.
>>
>>17089017
I believe that, ultimately, whatever cards are drawn are meant to be drawn, no matter the method (aside from obvious shenanigans in rigging the cards' odds in appearing in a spread).

If it works for you, keep it up. Just make sure the cards are properly shuffled before doing so.
>>
>>17088151
21, male

There is this girl I have a crush on, we had a work related trip last month and I finally got to talk to her and we have become good friends, I want to know if there is a chance that I can be her boyfriend?

Charizard
>>
>>17089035
Thanks for the speedy response! I'll keep experimenting with this and see how it goes.
>>
>>17088960
Mirrors arent real
>>
>>17089035
Evening thoth.

Could I have a quick reading?

Male
Sagittarius

What can I do to ensure this relationship works for the both of us? How does she feel about the direction it's headed?
>>
>>17089017
That's similar to the way Io would draw cards and I think BV chose her as a student because she did it that way. Pardon me if I'm wrong.
>>
I will attempt some readings. Leave your queries
>>
>>17089387
Actually not sorry gotta do something
>>
>>17089395
You will be missed
>>
Well /div/, it's done. I've finished the tarot document. Detailed inside is a how-to for combining tarot and runes for divination, as well as several spreads. I hope you all make the most of it. I'll post it once more later on in the day, and then I'll be gone.
Thanks for all the good times.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Maybe someone can shorten the link for you guys.
>>
Male, leo, 22.
I met this Taurus girl, and I am looking for a reading to tell me if there is any potential for sex/romance.
Thanks in advance.
Why the fuck is there a decoy thread when this one is nowhere near to reaching the bump limit?
>>
>>17090473
O-ok
We'll miss you Thoth. You did a lot of good here and provided help to many people including myself. Best of luck to you, you're a really great guy, we'll miss you very much. Maybe we'll see you around one day a while from now, who knows.. Goodbye m8.
>>
>>17090473
You explain the intuitive workings very well. I like your explanation of there being levels of time. Good work Thoth.
>>
>>17090473
>those spreads

my dick
someone please do one of these for me. I'll take any of them
>>
>>17087813
Don't let past failures block your progress, if you are discouraged, pick something else you're good at, such as aura reading for example or keep developing the scrying visions, you choose. It's all right to not be able to do more, work with what you have and makes you unique. It's your path, not a race :)
>>
>>17090473
Omg I need one of these spreads read for me
>>
>>17090473
Sooooo are we going to put this in the op? is that what it's for
>>
File: 1450062105308-x.png (58 KB, 466x467) Image search: [Google]
1450062105308-x.png
58 KB, 466x467
>>17091358
I already pasted it in my text file shitlord
>>
>>17090473
Good luck Thoth chan ~
>>
>>17090473
That document is going to be pretty nifty to keep about; thanks for that one. I hope you will update it from time to time though.

So long, Thoth. Until whenever you will decide, if ever, to show up again. Good luck with whatever it is that you may or may not be doing later on.
>>
Jim, male virgo

Who or what do you see happening in my love life?
>>
>>17090473
does anyone actually plan to use these spreads? i think it'd be great, but i dont trust myself enough to use them
>>
File: 1438956386277.jpg (1 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
1438956386277.jpg
1 MB, 3888x2592
>>17090473
I'm gonna miss you buddy. :(
>>
File: Stars_In_Tree-wallpaper-9919525.jpg (239 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
Stars_In_Tree-wallpaper-9919525.jpg
239 KB, 960x800
>>17090473
Bon chance, Thoth. Thank you for everything and your time.
>>
>BV gone
>Now fucking THOTH is leaving

jesus what the fuck. at least he left us reading material, i guess
>>
File: 1447748488899.jpg (148 KB, 1024x977) Image search: [Google]
1447748488899.jpg
148 KB, 1024x977
>>17091544
Things change, and that's the way it is.

Though his document is going to help other readers who lurk. Like planting seeds.
>>
File: 1450241334578.jpg (34 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1450241334578.jpg
34 KB, 600x300
>>17091501
not me desu
>>
>>17091599
why not
>>
File: 1450239829260.png (278 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
1450239829260.png
278 KB, 500x547
>>17091604
Don't care too at all, what i do now is fine. I've been doing this and other shit for years.
>>
>>17091544
It seems like they're both going to pursue other projects. Just wish them luck.
>>
>>17090473
I know you won't tell us, but I'll ask anyway.
What's going to be your new project?
>>
>>17091544
Thoth literally said int he document hes going to be here just not use his name

The finishing of this project marks the end of an era for myself, and as such, I will be dropping the name and tripcode in favor of one which others will be unaware of, so that I may avoid the temptation of ego, and begin a new project. I will remain on /x/, and in /div/, just without this identity. I appreciate everyone who has allowed me to perform readings for them through the years-- you have been the source of great growth and maturation for myself, both spiritually and otherwise. I hope I have been able to help some of you as much as you have helped me.
>>
>>17091655
Facilitating a better understanding and spreading the system of Norse magick. However, that won't start for a good while, and by the time it does, you folks will have forgotten that I ever said this.
>>
>>17091663
*in the
woke up too fucking early
>>
File: 1444860018080.jpg (147 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
1444860018080.jpg
147 KB, 500x617
>>17091665
We probably will not remember.
I probably won't, but because I'm a people watcher and know who's who usually, I'll remember. Maybe.

I look forward to your next project, and the offspring it creates. :)
>>
Are either of you anoms able to give me a reading concerning a girl? Need to some guidance so I can make something happen.
>>
>>17091665
I may not notice it happening, but I will remember that. Hopefully I will notice it though, because what you're considering to do is pretty damn interesting.
>>
Brandon
gemini
brown hair
brown eyes
240lbs
5'5
newport news,va
Why do I seem to have such a hard time socially? I always seem to be targeted by someone all the time.
>>
File: preview.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
preview.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>17091762
It's Brandon again
>>
>>17090557
Oh lel jk
Just realized you're not actually leaving.. still will miss you're trip
>>
File: 1437866211644.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1437866211644.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>17091762
Hmm... I've seen you somewhere before...

I think you need more than a reading from divination. You need to reorganize your thoughts and life and your understanding of both these things.

>Why do I seem to have such a hard time socially? I always seem to be targeted by someone all the time.
Well let's break it down, shall we?

What are your social difficulties?
Why do you assume you're the target of someone all the time?

This will be long, but fruitful if you can answer all questions with sincere honesty.
>>
>>17091782
Shhhh. It's all part of the transformation of the seasons.
>>
>>17091762
Learn to be self aware then change your behaviours. Divination can't help you out here bud.
>>
>>17091824
>What are your social difficulties?
I always seem to be a target to people. Esp people that are violent and/or have violent tendencies towards me. If someone wants to fuck with someone, I'm usually the first person, there's been times where I've had people go after me for literally not doing one thing wrong.
>Why do you assume you're the target of someone all the time?
From past and recent experiences with people.
>>
any actual readers????
>>
File: 1450242271803.png (912 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1450242271803.png
912 KB, 1280x800
>>17091762
everything you just said about yourself makes you sound like an easy target, advertise yourself differently and lose some weight, pick better crowds to be around as well. you may even have some tendencies you may want to correct that register as sperg like to the others likely more focused on fulfilling their physical purpose
>>
>>17092069
It's all the time though. I can't even walk in my own neighborhood without people following and watching me(lived here for 8 years, so i'ts not like they don't know who I am). It's almost like everyone is looking for confrontation towards me.
>>
>>17092064
They are discussing currently so they are probably going to continue to ignore us like they usually do until one of the more educated anons leaves which leaves the others bores. Thus pushing them to finally do a reading.
>>
File: 1449641376737.jpg (4 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1449641376737.jpg
4 KB, 180x180
>>17092105
easy target. your statement changes nothing. you where picked out and now you are everyone aggression slut. it has nothing to do with you so stop thinking about it and either leave or make it to where they cant say shit without looking foolish
>>
>>17092119
Is something like weight loss a cure all? I still feel like I'll even be more of a target.
>>
>>17092134
Get /fit/
>>
>>17092134
>being sexier wont help
you will have elevated your fucking value son and if the poor fucking sods try to talk down their equal or better they will be seen as a deluded child in need of working on themselves

your hair is the color of poop, your eyes are the color of poop, get some redeeming qualities friend :^) (i actually like brown hair and eyes on women but still for males its just seen as a common throwaway gene that isnt unique unless if you have nice curly hair you can make into a mane.)
>>
>>17091954
Interesting. Lemme finish my cooking and I'll get to you about this issue by providing extra perspectives, alternative resolutions, and help you find the roots of this problem.
>>
File: latest.jpg (277 KB, 1136x811) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
277 KB, 1136x811
>>17092134
also learn how to talk shit on the level of professional speakers so you can disgrace them on a level that even their friends will disown them for
>>
>>17092134
something tells me this is the guy who revealed himself to people and came on a picture of freyja for no reason. also likes to pass out and fart for 5 minutes straight on skype
>>
>>17092172
what?
>>
I think it might be somewhat interesting for you readers out here.
Kuba
Male
Brown with a little bit of green eyes
Brown hair
Somewhere in central Europe
High school
I am currently in relationship with lets call her W, and lately I'm doubting many things and I want to know what should i do, what comes next and how will it go. Also another thing, maybe even more important to me is the girl at school that I'm currently fascinated with. I REALLY want to know what she thinks about me and what is likely to happen between us two.
Thank you so much its important for me. Have a good day/night
>>
>>17092197
Forgot to mention, lets call the other girl 'K'
>>
File: 1450201663986.png (1 MB, 1843x804) Image search: [Google]
1450201663986.png
1 MB, 1843x804
>>17092192
we had a guy who did exactly that come into the irc at one point. he posted pictures of his cum on a picture of freyja and passed out on skype which caused him to fart for like 2 minutes straight
>>
>>17092143
Redeeming qualities? Are you teaching him to hate himself?

Brown eyes are just as nice as blue, green, violet, and grey.
Have you ever seen brown eyes caught in sunlight? It's glorious.

>>17092136
This is what I'd recommend to anyone by default. If you're not using time to be active for at least one, ~45 minute, session of true, physically demanding, activity then you're indulging too much in a sloth's lifestyle of inactivity.

>>17092157
So reading everything posted thus far, I think you need to change the scenery. Move out of town to find work. Or find work and move out of town.
Also, you seem like an easy target. Sort of illusioned, and confused. Clueless, essentially.
Maybe everyone loves trolling you because you're easy to troll, but I don't know enough about you to say so.

So here's what I suggest. Keep your head in the game, get your shit done, don't care about what others are doing to you, associate with friendly people, and make yourself a productive member of society by excelling in currency accumulation/trade.

Lastly, start working out and taking your own life seriously. And by that I mean your future in the avenues of health, social networking, and economics. Do this for yourself and everything else follows.
>>
File: 1450241794549.jpg (181 KB, 600x1050) Image search: [Google]
1450241794549.jpg
181 KB, 600x1050
>>17092219
>doesnt understand a joke made obvious by the cheeky face
i played with him because he acted dense m8. dont try and jump on my ass

shallow people, i swear. minds as deep as a puddle.
>>
This >>17092219
100%. Please follow this advice.
>>
>>17092134
Ok look here Brandon.

You're a big dude. You have issues that are reasonably easy to fix. You know the answer to most of your problems.

Do your best to eat better, and run at least a 4th of a mile a day. Think you can do that? If you can't run the whole thing, walk. But always start running.Each time you get tired, push a little further.

Secondly, defend yourself. Holy shit, are you 6 years old? Or are you an adult? (no seriously, how old are you?) If some guy wants to talk shit, talk shit back. The worst he can do is kick your ass, but guess what? He won't expect much backtalk or a fight from you anyway. You may call his bullshit bluff. Stick up for yourself man. You MAY get hit. You MAY get knocked down. You MAY get teased. But guess what? You WILL have defied their expectations. You WILL make them stop and think "Oh shit. He's getting angry."

Losing weight sucks. It's fucking hard. But it's way less hard than being a fucking sad sack of shit for your entire life. You will ALWAYS have some asshole on the opposing side telling you that you can't, and that you're no good. Trust me. I know. But guess fucking what? You can have a guy in your corner telling you "You can, you can" but that guys has to be you. Your-fucking-self.

Man up. I still get picked on. I'm a midget too, but i'm a skeleton. I get knocked around by fucking wind. But guess what? Nobody doubts me because they started seeing me doing my very best at every single fucking thing I do.

You can do that to, Brandon.
>>
>>17092243
Exactly
>>
>>17092225
I'm sorry. Jokes are harder to read when the whole undertone is acidic. Excuse my ignorance. I had to jump on your case, I hope you understand anon.
>>
File: 1444865450199.jpg (40 KB, 500x921) Image search: [Google]
1444865450199.jpg
40 KB, 500x921
>>17092243
We're all gonna make it...
>hanged man, for you
>>
File: 1450237095612.png (439 KB, 750x540) Image search: [Google]
1450237095612.png
439 KB, 750x540
>>17092251
its alright m8. the undertone is going to seem acidic no matter what in this case to him given the big wall of apprehension made by his experiences. likely saying anything other than "its magic" is likely going to seem preposterous to him in his situation which is why i played around.
>>
>>17092259
This.
>>
/x/ should be the roleplay board
>>
>>17092274

Since when is it not?
>>
>>17092274
Yeah brandon is fat
>>
>>17092274
I thought this was already a well known fact; the paranormal board doubles as a roleplay board.
>>
>>17092292
Yeah it sucks being fat.
>>
>>17092326
You can join the fat acceptance movement, be a part of something larger.
You'll become less anxious about the way you look, and you'll be happier knowing that weight isn't an issue.

Or...

You can revolutionize yourself and resculpt your marble. Make small but lasting lifestyle changes throughout your entire life, and enjoy the many benefits of being a choreographer of your own life.

The answer is so simple that you know which one it is on a deeper level than conscious being.
These are not things that are fixed, they are paths that require your feet to walk on in order to travel. It requires hands to manipulate the environment in order to approach the most desired long term outcome.

Think about it. Don't think for too long because you'll lose the fumes of change and action.

No one will change you. You can ask for all the answers to life's problems and mysteries, but until you do anything with these answers they become irrelevant and useless to you.
>>
I dreamt of being probed, aliens on the moon put a device in my forearm.

Then going to a nightclub concert with the 2 owners and a friend of mine.

I talked to a Chinese dude who started talking about devil worship and some people with powers is all I can remember.

I saw the weeknd play, then some others, then mac miller. He kept staring at me with hate.

I discovered I had superpowers, too, like bending gravity, so I flew up, and bunjeed down 1 inch from the mixboard, and upside down made eye contact with mac miller face to face. Then bunjeed back into my place a few feet away.

Last thing that happened was getting a glass of water from a beautiful woman.
>me: Could I get a glass of water?
>her: Leave me alone, I don't wanna talk to you, let me watch the concert.
>me: Here's the dollar for the glass of water.
Then one owner appears next to me.
>her: Yes, here's your water sir, and I'll throw in some chocolate, too!
I look at the owner and say "thank you"
>owner: Your thanks is misdirected.
>me:I hope the message gets across though.

Then I wake up.
>>
>>17092356
There's dream threads for this you know.

In all honesty it sounds like a dream without meaning. Those are more common than you think.
>>
Well I was deeply impressed by Thoth's tarot guide ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?usp=docslist_api ), and I'm thinking of working on a guide that hopefully will expand on the concepts Thoth graciously touched on.
>>
had a hang around at the dealership all day buying a motorcycle dream. my dreams sometimes are kinda plain.
>>
>>17092722
ever think you may have a totally different life in dreams. Well anyway waiting for that space dream. never had one.
>>
I'd like to try my hand at reading.

All I need from you is a quick question about your situation and a song or music video that has been on your mind or that you identify with.
>>
>>17092769
question: how am i doing at work?
and song: Passive- A Perfect Circle
>>
>>17092799
You are doing better than you think. Your self-doubt is nagging at you because you feel as though you are wasting your time. I sense annoyance from you.

Something you'd rather be doing?
>>
File: ron-paul-debate.jpg (67 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul-debate.jpg
67 KB, 448x336
>>17092769
How does he feel about me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdSMZTSRQNc
>>
>>17092824
Men are taught not to express emotions or strong interest these days.

I'd say you already know how he feels. Call him out.

[let me know what you think of the reading or provide more info]
>>
>>17092834
mehh I can't just ask.. he has a girlfriend. He gets pretty emotional with me, I don't know if it's because he's just an emotional guy or has feelings for me and that's why he opens up. I-I don't understand
>>
>>17092839
Right.

If he won't be honest with you or you are confused, one or both of you is hiding how you feel / not being honest.

You will either have to call him out on it or move on if you don't want to keep waiting. Meet him halfway.
>>
>>17092818
i definitely feel like i'm wasting my time in some ways. I feel like it's getting to a point where i may have to make a decision between two places.
>>
>>
>>17092769
Question: Will i win the bet i have with my friend?
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrOUCJay_7U
>>
File: 2ff.jpg (54 KB, 541x380) Image search: [Google]
2ff.jpg
54 KB, 541x380
>>17092844
Alright, I'll try and figure it out one way or another, thanks
>>
>>17092769
Will I be able to make M mine?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuxdjVI-5r0
>>
>>17092769

could i support myself financially with my writing? if i self published it, that is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDFsHAH6E5o
>>
File: 4ELi1Ey.jpg (172 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
4ELi1Ey.jpg
172 KB, 419x610
>>17092862
jst bee urself desu
>>
>>17092872
It's worth a shot. Give yourself more credit.

[in retrospect im coming off as more of a therapist but these are honest readings. i cannot predict the future]
>>
>>17092862
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuxdjVI-5r0

Do you *want* to make her "yours?" Have you been honest with her emotionally and romantically?
>>
>>17092769

What (or who) do you see happening in my love life, and what related advice can you give?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S73ypK3As8I&feature=youtube_gdata_player
>>
>>17093027

aww thanks james, you're a good dude
>>
>>17092769
>>17093033

Or hell you could use any Pearl Jam song to read me. I've had this damn album stuck In my head for almost a week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLsnJAj5cms&feature=youtube_gdata_player
>>
I'm going to do some readings.
I need:
>Picture you like
>Your favorite song (Just the title and artist is fine, link if you want)
>Favorite color
>Your query
>>
>>17093033
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S73ypK3As8I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think you are looking for something, and you don't know what.

If it finds you, it will have to be authentic and real to you. I sense you've weathered some shit in the past but now you are ready for a real love.

I also am guessing you are a man, and I see a pale brunette or ginger.

Just be honest and don't play games and you will find her.

[lmk how accurate this is]
>>
File: rapunzel.jpg (41 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
rapunzel.jpg
41 KB, 640x355
>>17093097
Air- How does it feel
Favorite color- green
Why did he leave me? Will we ever be together again?
>>
>>17093101
Unfortunately, he didn't love you anymore, if at all. I wouldn't plan on a reunion. But, look. If a guy's gonna be like that, maybe he's not worth your time at all.
>>
File: paulatempete1.jpg (70 KB, 688x756) Image search: [Google]
paulatempete1.jpg
70 KB, 688x756
>>17093097
Is something of significant importance going to happen to me soon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdSMZTSRQNc
turquoise or light pink
>>
>>17093130
Yes, but it is not what you were expecting.
>>
>>17093135
Every reader keeps telling me something similar.. I wish one of you knew what it is. I'll have to wait and see I guess. Thanks for the reading Azteca
>>
>>17093158
No problem, man.
>>
File: 89713.jpg (739 KB, 1000x726) Image search: [Google]
89713.jpg
739 KB, 1000x726
>>17093097

>The Shins - New Slang
>Blue

Whyam I so apprehensive to make a move when there's clearly something there?
>>
>>17093166
You know there's a chance of failure and no matter how slim out is it still scares you. Go for it and, no matter the outcome, you will be better off for it.
>>
>>17093097
ok are you even consulting the tarot or are you just giving out what you believe to be advice based on your assumption of our personality/character/psyche?
>>
>>17093181
Am I wrong?
>>
>>17093097

Gimme a sec on the picture, having issues

But uh, Green
Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonnaise

What should I do about the quiet girl I want to chat with? Haven't had the chance to talk to her yet, and I dont want to ruin things in the meantime... if I even have a chance with her, I mean
>>
>>17093194
You have a chance but don't take. Bad feels that way, hot dog. Why do you even like her? She's not very similar to you.
>>
File: FnmRIGi.jpg (71 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
FnmRIGi.jpg
71 KB, 720x507
>>17093097
https://youtu.be/Jv1ZN8c4_Gs
Purple
Will I be able to move out soon?
>>
>>17093192
i don't know!! there's no way to tell whether or not youre right but at least if you were consulting tarot there'd be a chance that you were getting answers from a higher power and not your ego.
>>
>>17093211
I don't consult tarot, but I do not just guess or go off of my ego. That is ridiculous.
>>
>>17093209
No. You are prepared, but only mentally. Get your other stuff in order first.
>>
>>17093201

She seems lighthearted and happy-ish, which is kind of what i need. Not in the outgoing sense, butstill.

Why, what do you see/feel?
>>
>>17093220
mhmmmm, sureeeeeeeee.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2704
>>17093097
>This is a picture I took a few weeks ago
>Currently this is my favourite song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1B9xShJ2kE
>lilac or yellow are my faves
>What's in store for me in 2016? :)

Thankyou!
>>
>>17093222
Thank you, will start working on that right away
>>
>>17093224
I just see that it won't go over well. Like, at all.
>>
>>17093230
2016 is gonna be an interesting year. Not in the good way, at first. You will hate it, but in the big picture it's a good year for your personal growth and development.
>>
>>17093235

Like what? Like I just said I dont even get the chance to talk to her. I mean she could already have a boyfriend and I'll jist shrug and walk away anyway.
>>
>>17093097
Favorite song -> Full moon by Sunmi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BBF3vRY85M
Favorite color -> Red
Did my interview go over well despite my mistakes?
>>
>>17093272
I can tell that you did an okay job and there was a sense of impression. But I can also tell there is an inadequacy, you weren't the best there.
>>
File: fortune.jpg (312 KB, 1093x1798) Image search: [Google]
fortune.jpg
312 KB, 1093x1798
>>17093097

Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars
green
tomorrow is going to be a very different day for me. Hows going to end up?
>>
>>17092708
what do you plan to exp[and on?
>>
>>17093309
You won't enjoy it, but I'm also getting a pretty neutral vibe too so like, eh. 'Eh' is probably a good summary of tomorrow.
>>
File: motivation.jpg (32 KB, 603x605) Image search: [Google]
motivation.jpg
32 KB, 603x605
>>17093309
>Hellsing OST RAID Track 13 Act of Demon or Work of God
>orange
>if I pursue my goals of a career in game programming, will I make it big enough to live my life happily, as well as entertaining my consumers enough that they will like my games?
>>
>>17093338
meant to link this to
>>17093097
sorry
>>
>>17093338
Bro I don't even have to consult anything. No. No. No. And uh no. Sorry but everybody and their uncle wants to do game design.
>>
>>17093326
everyone's has told me something bad is going to happen I think I should stay in home tomorrow
>>
>>17093365
Maybe you staying home is why it's eh
>>
>>17093097
Calibre - These Few https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PQKAO_YEMA
Purple
What am I supposed to be doing with this? Am I doing the right thing to some extent?
>>
>>17093358
then let me change the question.
>should i pursue a career in programming?
>>
>>17090473
>implying anyone will ever use the rune/tarot system
can't see anyone taking it up desu
>>
>>17093426
Runes are brutally difficult to use on their own, or at least to get something meaningful from them. If I remember correctly, BV usually tranced before pulling runes so he could give more complete readings. Combining tarot seems like another way to get around the issue of lack of detail from runes.
>>
>>17093455
Thoth really should've taken a student. Idk if his explanation is enough for newbies to learn from. maybe ill be proven wrong
>>
>>17090473

That was a nice read. Thanks, man. I'm really glad you went into details on tarot and runes. I was intrigued and confused by this the other day.

How was your exam, by the way?

>>17093426

> can't see anyone taking it up desu

I'm taking it up. Also tried I Ching + Runes in the past, but that didn't work out very well.
>>
>>17093472
>im taking it up

good shit. i hope to see you use it soon. it's too deep for my ass. hahah
>>
>>17093097

Is she going to break up with me, or am I making it all up in my head? Is she cheating? Why do I need her so badly?
>>
File: dominance3.png (1 MB, 4000x2248) Image search: [Google]
dominance3.png
1 MB, 4000x2248
>>17093097
Song: i walk a lonely road by green day
Color: red
>>
>>17093097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYQrPsyu-1s&list=LLFMh2MKQBVK3Ma8PHMwMrFw&index=7
Vector Graphics - Destine
Gray
What is 2016 going to be like for me?
>>
File: 1422927263081.jpg (126 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422927263081.jpg
126 KB, 500x500
>>17093097
Light up the night by the protomen is up there. I'm not good at picking favorites
Red
Will I see an improvement in my finances or living situation in 2016?
>>
File: IMG_20151024_162828546.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151024_162828546.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>17093097
Don't have a favorite song atm. I like Banana Phone by Raffi.

Blue!

Do I have a complete soulmate? Not just someone that it would be nice, functional, beneficial, etc to be with.
>>
>>17093097
Favorite picture: carl jungs tree, a tree that reaches the heaven has roots in hell.

Favorite song: the doors: people are strange.

Favorite colour: bloodish red, that type of red with a shimmer in it

I'm feeling alot of powerfull energy surges, what do the cards say?
>>
>>17093312
Maybe like, some descriptions of mental phenomena
>>
File: yes-i-am-a-wizard-cat.jpg (89 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
yes-i-am-a-wizard-cat.jpg
89 KB, 750x563
Good evening all... /div/ always seems to be dead around midnight. That is weird to me.

Anywho I want to try something new today, so don't expect much accuracy. I want to try a mental scry. I havnt seen scry-guy on danial-sama around in a long time so im on my own for this...

>Name
>Question
[Picture of favorite Dinosaur] same thread, same picture requirement.

I am not experienced in this so don't expect much.
>>
File: Turok_Utahraptor.jpg (27 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
Turok_Utahraptor.jpg
27 KB, 600x369
>>17094359
Kevin
Do I have the perfect fantasy football lineup to win this week? Yes, I am fully serious with this question, it's a bad dilemma.

Just believe in yourself cat people, you can help me out, I trust you.
>>
File: Velociraptor.jpg (36 KB, 459x308) Image search: [Google]
Velociraptor.jpg
36 KB, 459x308
>>17094359
Andreas
Am I taking the most beneficial path in life?
Should I study philosophy in college?
>>
>>17094319
seems unnescessary desu
>>
File: 1404375793584.jpg (24 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
1404375793584.jpg
24 KB, 284x177
>>17094381
You need someone. A missing person. It is imperfect. Look for a breakout hit. A Tiger... the word salamander came to my mind. I watch football but am not really..into it.. so that is as close as I think i can come to helping.
>>
>>17094359
Alex
Will I find someone else that I click with soon or will others I have clicked with attempt contact?
>>
>>17094359
Maddy
Anything interesting going to happen in my near future?

rawr
>>
File: 1444598965573.jpg (31 KB, 560x292) Image search: [Google]
1444598965573.jpg
31 KB, 560x292
>>17094385
>Should I study philosophy in college?
Fun story, I had a philosophy teacher who told me that was always a bad idea.. But he was an old cook so lets see.

>Dust(like in the wind)
Well you are a dreamer.. or a nihilist... seems like the exact qualifications to be a philosopher

I see a hand outstretched. all my years of tarot training says this means you need outside help.

And a Trident. Which is a way to fight evil.

>You are, but will not be able to do it yourself.
>>
>>17094439
Is it an evil on the inside? And by outside help, would that be a girl? Or just somebody who changes my life?

Also, thank you for doing this. According to my personality type I'm all of those things that you said I was.
>>
File: cursecatpeoplelobby.jpg (143 KB, 718x555) Image search: [Google]
cursecatpeoplelobby.jpg
143 KB, 718x555
>>17094408
>Are you me
Loneliness is a lonely road, But it can also build character... or cause you to go mad.

I see two stars bound by gravity.
>Well thats a good sign.

A Jack of Clubs
>Creativity. Loves to learn.

A ceremonial dagger
>a gift

>You are blessed in this quest, but they wont simply come to you. Come bearing gifts. I believe the Jack represents you so you have the ability to figure this one out.
>>
>>17094469
It is most defiantly of a romantic nature. As for the evils, Well it isnt for stabbing yourself. The pointy end goes into the bad guy remember.
>>
>>17094500
Thank you. Can I possibly ask another question?
>>
File: sinoceratops.jpg (94 KB, 520x336) Image search: [Google]
sinoceratops.jpg
94 KB, 520x336
>>17094359
Miguel
Will i meet M again?
>>
>>17094402
Hmm, only tiger team is the Bengals and only person on FA is Giovani Bernard, and with Dalton injured and him being a backup...ehhh
>>
File: tomoko and cat.png (813 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tomoko and cat.png
813 KB, 1366x768
>>17094514
go ahead. Im writing the response to >>17094409
so that is a clear backlog
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.