[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
11bx1371 has been solved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: kIwU6db.png (589 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
kIwU6db.png
589 KB, 3840x1080
11BX1371 has been solved...

http://pastebin.com/pfUh3yHD Ive provided you with a testimony of myself, and links to hard evidence that the 11bx team on freenode uncovered.

Its... sensitive material. im comitting treason by showing this to you, apparently. Handle it with care. You are a victim of 11bx and i thought you should have it.

ps. if some of links dont work, email me back and ill give you links to images i took of the links,
>>
So it truly is a shot at the pres ..you realize this is gonna be huge don't you?
>>
>>17083718
God this is cancer to read
>>
Like seriously this Crystalcia needs to an hero what a fucking neckbeard
>>
can you give us a tldr of this thing

if its an internet cryptoshit like cicada then i don't wanna know
>>
>>17083718
So.. it hasn't been solved and this is just a plea to not have your image destroyed?

..cringes..

You did more harm than good
>>
>>17086078
It's a bunch of retarded fedora tippers arguing. That's it. Literally wasted like 10 minutes of my fucking life for this autism. Report and sage.
>>
>>17086096
What is it you dont get? those ciphers do in fact appear in the video and ran threw an enigma come out to that. Quit shilling dick
>>
>>17083718
>doxing your self
fucking idiot
>>
Its obvious these fucks arent fully sure what this is about because parker Wright is a key player here
>>
>>17083718
also
>default i3
fucking die
>>
I have no idea what the fuck this is about.
>>
>>17086178
Thats about what I figured
>>
>>17086078
11bx is made up bullshit by trolls.
>>
Why did some say it was threat to Obama? I see nothing about Obama
>>
>>17085450
LOL
>>
>>17086254
ya
>>
>>17086246
Because it says "black man" or some shit like that. Oddly enough, he's not all that black, so maybe they're talking about LeBron James?
>>
>>17086246
the only thing i see is a bunch of idiots in a iirc channle making bullshit up.

one does not have to wonder why there is so much shit made up.
>>
>>17086277
Hahaha
>>
>>17086254
I wouldnt be suprised if your not one of the trolls from his "team"
>>
>>17086254
What are you laughing about if it really is the freenode team...that really are big players.it may very well be big
>>
Ok, i just got back from work. Im glad this post is getting some response. Parker Wright told iDanoo the settings fo the M4 Enigma for the 4x6 cipher and told him the result. It was also a direct way of telling iDanoo that PW was the creator. But it all came with a price, if the 11bx team wanted to remain in contact with him, iDanoo couldnt leak the information, which he did - im proof - and this is the result.

Yes 11bx is 100% solved, technically, seeing as there will be a second video and people who like cryptography will obviously go ahead and decipher the video... but what made 11bx so famous was how paranormal it was, and how people believed it was an attack on the USA or it was an ISIS recruitment video, or was the 2015 round of Cicada 3301... people had fun trying to figure out who the creator of 11bx was and what it all meant.

Now that this report is out, everything 11bx and Parker Wright is/was is gone. And will remain that way... just a fragment of internet history.

Also im noticing some people think the report is bullshit. Listen, i got the image from iDanoo, if you think its bullshit go to freenode irc and connect to ##11bx1371 or whatever they have now, theyve probably switched servers and/or channels since the report's release. But i still invite you to speak with iDanoo and see for yourself the images and whatever else he's got.

Doesnt matter what he's got, this picture proves Parker Wright was the creator... and that iDanoo and the freenode irc team admins knew for a good week... who knows how long this was all going to stay a mystery?
>>
Oh and also, i dont care very much about my image much anymore... im a whistleblower in this case because this was hard evidence that needed to see some light, so fucking stacked up with iDanoo and the rest of the freenode admins. holding this kind of stuff from the public is generally unrigtheous and i dont stand for that.
>>
>>17088252
It sounds more like you lost the trail. You became the unconnected node in a graph. Besides that, putting Cyphere up as some kind of bargaining chip was a dick move.

There is this fucking drama, because you start cult inside a cult. Instead of sharing your findings widely, to solve this together, you hid inside your sekret treehouse and looked down on us plebs.

Parker Wright is the fall guy.

These games are set up by Russian or US intel and research organizations and closely monitored. Consider all your other cryptography research and hacks compromised.

Welcome to the club.
>>
Uhmm.... you can call to the 'phamthon exterminator' HAHAHA
>>
Can someone give me a tl,dr.
>>
Parker Wright gave iDanoo the m4 enigma rotor settings to solve the 4x6 cipher. this proves PW is the creator as he's also admitted it. There will be a new video coming out.

Parker Wright made iDanoo promise not to leak the settings to anyone, but from what i can gather, iDanoo told the other freenode irc admins, plus iDanoo told me... and i leaked it all publically...
>>
>>17083718
This is not paranormal. This is a fedora playing muh secret club. Waste of fucking time.
>>
-_- I know that. It still belongs here, as it retains its paranormal feel.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.