[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we shifted dimensions again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 1442536019589.jpg (312 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1442536019589.jpg
312 KB, 2560x1440
did anyone experience anything odd today? perhaps a deju vu moment or such?
>>
yep...riding on the subway...
ride felt longer than usual, as if i passed the same three or four stops twice.
>>
Yea I did have an intense dejavu today
>>
>>17040385
OP here. same fucking thing happened to me. the train stopped at the same station twice
>>
Approx what time? I'm trying to recall my day.
>>
>>17040397
Adding to this, it felt a bit slow around 3:00 Eastern.
>>
i havent woke up on the black market organ doctors table...nothing odd. its a good reason to atleast have one vice...informal rule.
>>
File: Reaction158.gif (3 MB, 658x800) Image search: [Google]
Reaction158.gif
3 MB, 658x800
>>17040407
Dude, what the hell?

I had a friend call me telling me he had stopped by my house at 3:00 Eastern and knocked on the door extremely loudly but I never answered.

The problem is that I was sitting by the door and didn't hear anything. My keen dog also didn't hear anything, which is rare considering it can hear people walking on the sidewalk.

When he tried to call me the phones glitched out for a solid 15 minutes before his call came through.

Did we really shift dimensions? What changed?
>>
I felt like I lost time today.
About 30mins completely disappeared.
>>
Definitely happened. Watched a documentary today where Noah's Ark was being found but it was all a bunch of fakes. I remember seeing it as a kid on the news and everyone yelled and made echoes inside and such... doesn't seem to have happened anymore.
>>
>>17040376
I totally had a deja vu moment just now. I feel like I've seen this shit post 100 times before.
>>
I slept for fucking 14 hours. Strangely enough I was actually tired, I never get tired but rather lie in bed for an hour or so then just fall asleep. This time I actually passed out.
>>
>>17040421
OH SHIT, I THINK I FOUND WHAT CHANGED.
I'm doing a bit of research, I'll keep you posted.
>>
>>17040376

same here, right around 1500 eastern...

ive been unusually irritable over the past few days...it peaked today and have felt mostly calm this evening.
>>
>>17040455
Please do.
>>
>>17040376
At 3:00 I was sitting in my accounting class. I was really jumpy and restless all day leading up to that point. I'm not usually like that, but I can't really attribute it to a dimensional shift lol
>>
>>17040434
This too!!! The day felt faster and continues to seem like its going faster than usual. That might explain >>17040454
Maybe I didn't sleep that long but it appeared to be longer.
>>
>>17040455

post it...dubs don't lie
>>
Idk last night I felt really sleepy then slept 12 hours and the whole day I've felt really weird.
>>
File: 2015-12-03_21-54-40.jpg (308 KB, 1406x899) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-03_21-54-40.jpg
308 KB, 1406x899
>>17040464
>>17040459
>>17040455
This is what I think changed.
This shit.
Crystal lite, I swear that was the spelling, but now it's crystal light.

Also, semi-related because it's been like this for a while, but I could swear I remember the brand just being Abercrombie, not Abercrombie & Fitch.
>>
>>17040473
If that's what changed I'm extremely upset.

Something big has to have changed for this many people to notice it. Can someone look through world events?
>>
Lol
Today I smoke weed after a long time
And I have to hold myself to not fall , walls, floor all become woobly , and I had to become mindfull to hold reality, the dog of my friend saw/feel me and bite me soft ,licke me ,and hug me because I feel that I was to go down, the dog save me .
>>
File: 2015-12-03_21-59-27.png (206 KB, 1578x946) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-03_21-59-27.png
206 KB, 1578x946
>>17040482
Possibly this?
I could swear there were 100+ victims.
>>
i get moments of deja vu every single day. the one i felt today was much stronger than usual though.
>>
>>17040482
People will not notice
Only people who is awakening Is affected by the Mandela effect, the rest of people are good goys and will continue conect to the matrix
Don't try to tell them they will look at you like you are crazy
>>
Nothing today, but I swear my room grew about a foot and a half wider a few days ago.
>>
>>17040491
WAIT I KNOW WHAT CHANGED!

There used to be 3 shooters at that event but now we're hearing only reports on the 2.

What the hell happened to the third suspect that they detained? Why haven't we heard anything about him?
>>
>>17040376
>we shifted
>we
You are on your own with that schizophrenia, you fucking moron
>>
>>17040473
Crystal light maybe, but its always been a&f just some stores are only called abercrombie

>>17040491
Nope, I was following it the whole time being a local. The Paris Islamic attack had 200+ casualties.
>>
>>17040508
Look at this thread and tell me he's alone.
>>
File: untitle2.png (15 KB, 1914x925) Image search: [Google]
untitle2.png
15 KB, 1914x925
i felt a mild dejavu 10-15 hours ago it was nothing serious though
>>
File: 20130704-fruitloops.jpg (56 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
20130704-fruitloops.jpg
56 KB, 610x458
Anyone recall the "O"s not being in froot? I thought it was just stylized on "Loops".
>>
>>17040514

this
>>
>>17040505
i heard people talking about this at work.
>>
>>17040561
Were they talking about the complete lack of information about the third guy or just the third guy in general?

Go look it up right now. The only reports about the third guy say that they captured him this morning and we haven't heard anything sense.

Now the media has started saying that there were 2 suspects instead of 3.

When you add all of this together plus the strange things happening today it all seems a little funky.
>>
We changed the course of events again, reality is very malleable, and as we continue to merge our collective consciousnesses through technology and ideas you will see even more changes occur.

As we view the world together we change it.
>>
>>17040572
Time manipulation perhaps?

>Maybe the events of the attack were far more severe until the changes were made...

Not who you responded to.
>>
>>17040578
>Time manipulation perhaps?
Possibly.

My other more possible theory is that the guy was an operative for ISIS. The FBI would know how much of a panic would ensue if the public knew that ISIS was inside our borders so they ordered the media to change the narrative.

>inb4 v&
>>
>>17040505
>>17040572
That's what happens when the media doesn't have solid information to report on. It's not like these articles have vanished from our timeline so it's not berenstain level.
>>
>>17040534
I remember it changing when I was younger, Like I actually remember when it changed, but turns out it's always been froot. but who knows. if it did change its been like that for a loooong time
>>
>>17040588
That only makes my second theory more plausible.

>>17040586
>>
>>17040586
Yeah I was talking to other anons yesterday about this very subject.

Wasn't there a third?

It's a cover up!

It is difficult to know for sure..
>>
>>17040572
Last I heard of the 3rd guy they said he was on visa from "another country"

They're covering up the fact that he was involved with isis. They're trying to make the whole thing look like "workplace violence" when it was a terrorist attack so they have fuel against the 2nd amendment.
>>
File: frog crying rage.jpg (13 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
frog crying rage.jpg
13 KB, 597x519
>I just measured my height
>I was 5'6 last week
>now I'm 5'5
what the fuck?
>>
Yeah that makes more sense I think.
>>
>>17040597
what's your point?
>>
>>17040376
lol,no way man ...

Working as usual as a cashier,a lot of people come and go,whatever..

This average looking couple was in line,the guy grabs the bags,puts them next to the other idems,and goes forward

At this point I was going to ask if they forgot something because people always forget something like milk/rice/sugar shit like that

I realize wtf he did exactly the same thing last time they come in,I mean literally the same words and shit,so as I was thinking this,this guy grabs the bags,which was exactly what I expected him to do,and starts putting things in them

It was just so random,like .. no way

Just didn't give it to much of a thought until I saw all the shit going on here,so I think you guys are into something
>>
>>17040597
Still a manlet in either case.
>>
>>17040595
>It is difficult to know for sure..
That's how it always is. They're smart enough to just let us assume but never give us anything concrete.

>>17040596
Damn, I didn't know that. That almost confirms my theory.

If I were to spread this around would I get killed?
>>
>>17040586
Also posted the above before reading yours. Someone else saw it... well all of /pol/ and /k/ saw it since they're were following the events closely. Now we know for sure the media is controlled in what they can tell us.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 640x737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 640x737
>>17040599
nothin man I'm just saying
>>
I think we lost some time
>at walmart
>went there at 9:00
>got 2 things
>looked at car clock
>11:00
>>
>>17040589
I remember this too! It was sometime in the early 90s I asked my family if they remembered too, only one of them did from the ones who I asked.

>Fruit L00Ps!
>>
>>17040603
Delete your posts just to be safe.
>>
So....If each find of new oddities means a new shift, how come nothing ever shifts back? Like, if we'we shifted three or four times or whatever the count is belived to be at since the original theory came out, why have all the [count -1] universes we'we shifted to, included the changes from the previous shifts? Are you telling me /only/ the original universe had Berensteins, and every subsequent paralell universe had the Berenstains?
>>
I remember the live footage, talks and even late night shows mentioning three shooters. I also remember at the very beginning the newscasters talking about three to four shooters, and speculations about everything happening. I have felt the feeling of something changed before, but this time at around three I bent over to pick up something and banged my head on a bannister.
>>
>>17040617
Every action we make brings us to a new present reality, the problem here is what we know happened has changed to something other than it was.

>My theory is we are merging with alternate realities at some level causing things to change on both sides.
>>
File: same.png (516 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
same.png
516 KB, 1366x768
>>17040612
better use inocgnito as well :^)
>>
>>17040376

this is extremely weird - because I never experience things like this ... but today, specifically today - I've been really taken aback by the passage of time

at different points during the day, time has passed both extremely quickly and unusually slowly - I have never felt anything like this before, because I obviously that sounds very mundane when taken out of context

but I usually have a highly accurate sense of time, typically right within a couple minutes - frequently precisely to the minute

but today I've been off by several hours - hours had passed when it had felt like minutes, and mere minutes had passed when it had felt like hours

This thread is really freaking me out, because it's completely unlike me to believe in time warps or dimensional shifts
>>
>>17040603
>If I were to spread this around would I get killed?
If only.
>>
>>17040626
>Cern is testing super symmetry, could this possibly be a result of their efforts?
>>
>>17040660
El psy congroo, bitch.
>>
>>17040664
>>17040664
I reject your presence, words, and intentions.
>>
>>17040505
Yeah wtf, What happened to the one who barricaded himself in the local residence?
>>
File: 025.jpg (12 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
12 KB, 235x235
>>17040376
>Be me
>sitting in my room at around 4:50
>Waiting for friend, said he was gonna come over at 5
>Pass out for at least 2 1/2 hours.
>Wake up breifely, look at clock, it's 5:30.
>Friend's still not here.
>Pass out again.
>Wake up, check the time, it's 5:19
>Friend knocks on my door.
>Wtf
>>
>Woke up at 11pm to my cell alarm to take my pill. >Take my phone and find this thread
>Read through it and go to the bathroom to pee
>Come back to find out it is now 12am

I believe in what that one anon said I think we just lost more time...
>>
I saw the 3 shooters too. And does anyone else remember it being Ambercrombie? That's how I remember it in middle school. Could just be nuts.
>>
>>17040717
See
>>17040513
>>
This reminds me of the oft spoken (e.g 2012, revelations, etc.) prophecy of how time is supposed to "end." Also the concepts of "doomsday" or "eschaton."

Perhaps this is how it occurs. Multiple timelines merge together into a singularity. This singularity or unified timeline is the "concentration" or "harvesting" of conscious awareness/energy spread throughout all of the timelines that were previously separated. That is, this is a process of involution, or "return", or "ascent" to the source of all existing phenomena.

In various religious scripture, this appears to correlate with the concept of "judgement" or "separating the wheat from the chaff." The "Kingdom of God" is this concentrated timeline composed of pure conscious awareness and energy, and everything else is left to "exist" in unconscious darkness, if you can even call that "existence."

Why or how is this happening? Consciousness and energy are codependent phenomena. Where there is one, there is the other. When one intensifies, so does the other... unless of course one is "asleep" or mired in the illusion or false matrix of a spiritually "dead" (i.e. ego-based, self-serving) reality. In that case, the singularity strips the energy and power of one's timeline (i.e. personally created reality), which leads one to be cast into "darkness" and "torment", that is, a hellish realm of suffering that one has no power to escape from.
>>
>>17040757
Ah reunion, only the strong and wise will stand through the trials...
>>
>>17040376
i was alone at the bus stop for one hour, everyday its full people.
>>
File: shrek.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>17040376
Shitposting general thread? Ok
>>
HAHAHAHAHA shut the fuck up, retards. Take your meds.
>>
time seemed to flow different today

wanted to play something with my mates but we ended up sending us shitty videos from faceboo

>"yo we wanted to play something"
>friend a finally starts game
>friend b posts another video
>friend a follows by another video
>i send another video
>friend b was like: "yo we wanted to play"
>i send another video
>friend a sends another video
>... and so on

in the end only 5 minutes passed but we had this "yo we wanted to play something" situation 5 times and the videos were all about ~2:30 long. I remember them all and it should've been at least 20 minutes but time didn't pass at all.
>>
>>17040818
People have different experiences from yours, they must be wrong or I'll.

>You can leave if you do not agree with the views expressed here, you do know that right?
>>
If we keep "switching dimensions" why don't I change physically?

I'm still beat up from last weekend and I've never lost any weight. Surely one of these other time lines I'm not drinking, but exercising instead.
>>
>>17040833
We may change slightly every time a merger takes place, also every action we make in this reality brings us to a new now and a new potential future.

Dimensional mergers, may work on the principal of attraction and repulsion, interlocking fragments from both intersecting realities leering to subtle changes in both planes of existence.
>>
>>17040851
Leading*
>>
>>17040851
Yeah nah I'll keep drinking beer and smoking cigarettes until we merge into a time line where I wasnt cool.
>>
>>17040860
Never said not to... but okay.
>>
>>17040878
Do I like to party?
>>
>>17040757
hmmm
>>
>>17040889
The answer is yes.
>>
>>17040626
This.

My thoughts exactly.

I think it's the collision or merging of other "dimensions" into new and very similar dimensions and perhaps when they split it creates a similar phenomenon as the merging or collision of the two.

And maybe it's not even just two, maybe several "reality's" or "dimensions" whatever you wanna call it can merge at the same time creating cluster fuck dimensions with different levels of uncertainty and certainty. I think every possibly reality is there's more than one would behave slightly differently and would most definitely have varying levels of certainty/uncertainty in areas we normally don't.
>>
File: DAY_9_Eternal_Flow_s.jpg (260 KB, 395x511) Image search: [Google]
DAY_9_Eternal_Flow_s.jpg
260 KB, 395x511
I didn't experience anything today, but a family member of mine mentioned how time seemed to go by weirdly fast today and asked if noticed that as well. I don't really pay attention to the time though, to me time always goes by so fast.
>>
I don't like ever come on this board but I did today and I saw this post and I can say that I find it relevant to my life. posted about 3 hours ago. that's when about I felt it wtf...
>>
>>17040988
describe what happened in detail
>>
If this is actually real has something like this happened in the past? If not why is it happening now?
>>
File: 1448395310186.jpg (68 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1448395310186.jpg
68 KB, 399x399
>>17040455
>K... KEEP ME POSTEF
>>
File: nervousness intensifies.png (91 KB, 323x321) Image search: [Google]
nervousness intensifies.png
91 KB, 323x321
Alright....weird that I came across this thread At work today, I could have fucking sworn it was Wednesday. NOT Thursday. I actually had to check the calendar on my phone this afternoon to make sure it was Wednesday and when it turned out to be Thursday, I was super confused. Also, just a half hour ago, I was making my lunch for work. I turned my back to get my coffee pot ready for the morning and I heard a LOUD crash. When I turned around, this clay handprint thing my daughter made me had fallen off the top of the cabinet (it was hanging from it) and shattered on the ground. Not even 5 minutes after I cleaned it up and went back to making my sandwich and stuff, I swear I saw out the corner of my eye my cat's soft toy fish fall from midair and hit the ground. I'm the only one in my apartment and my cat wasn't even near the kitchen at the time. It didn't look like it was tossed, it just looked like it appeared out of thin air and fell to the ground about 15 feet away from me.
>>
I haven't felt anything actually strange, but I've been having moments where I just randomly almost lose focus for a split second, like everything in my brain just shuts down for a second, then starts back up. Might just be stress though.
>>
>>17041009
This is my post. And you know what? The more I think about it, I truly thought today is Wednesday. I remember distinctly going to work Monday and Tuesday. But I do NOT remember Wednesday at all. Not one bit. But somehow tomorrow is already Friday....so....I don't know.
>>
>>17040603
>If I were to spread this around would I get killed?
well tell me you've googled it to confirm before you start spreading second hand info you heard on 4chan, right?
>>
>>17040621
this is all still known to be what was originally reported. nothing changed, people just got more information and corrected it. just look online at original articles/news reports from the hours after it happened.
>>
>>17040597
I went from 6'0 to 6'1
>>
i could have sworn this time last week islam was a religion of peace
>>
>>17040717
>>17040753

There's Abercrombie & Fitch and then there's Abercrombie Kids. Abercrombie Kids is just ABERCROMBIE.....
>>
>>17041009
Fuck, I even called a friend earlier and started to say "hey dude its weds, lets go to [insert bar name] so and so DJ is playing". Really could have sworn it was weds
>>
>>17041042
Topkek
>>
So my girlfriend and I were walking up to a friend's apartment who I've never met before. His apartment is at the end of a long hallway where there are no windows. As we were walking down the hallway towards the apartment, I couldn't shake this feeling that the world didn't even exist beyond the boundaries of this hallway. My girlfriend had a kind of distressed look on her face so I asked her "is this hallway making you feel weird"? She said "I feel like we just walked into a time machine", so that really shook me a bit.

On our way back out that feeling was totally gone. This all happened around 3 PM Eastern as well.
>>
I busted a nut in a girl around 3 in the morning.
>>
File: 1448935695050.png (443 KB, 655x653) Image search: [Google]
1448935695050.png
443 KB, 655x653
>>17040597
>>
This was about 8 hours ago.
In sweden. Preparing to go to bed just before 22.00 (been unusualy tired the last couple of days). Decide to just check some more spoopy pics on /x. Maybe takes 5-10 mins.
Go to wife to say goodnight. The time is Rhen 23.19. Wtf? I had to check my phone and other whatches to check it really was past 23 and not 22.
>>
>>17041006

EEWWWW LOOK AT THAT GOITER

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN SOME IODINE

.... or is it LESS iodine? i can't remember. one of the two. GROSSSS
>>
>>17040473
Lmao its always been Light my mom used to drink that shit as a kid.

Abercrombie has its own stores as WELL as having Abercrombie & Fitch.
>>
>>17041009
Do you work nights? if so, you may just be losing track because of that.
>>
>>17040826
your shitty lifestyle isnt paranormal.
>>
>>17041009
I thought it was Wednesday too but then again I work nights. Shit totally fucks up my concept of time.
>>
>>17041187
Actually I think I know what changed. I worked an extra night this week so it just felt like Wednesday. Not paranormal
>>
File: 188937725444.jpg (29 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
188937725444.jpg
29 KB, 620x400
we shifted dimensions
that much is true
but whats been happening
is nothing new
the timeline changed
it was due to a death
but the full effects of this
take time to manifest
its best not to worry
this will happen a lot
but like a great number of things
it will soon be forgot
>>
>>17040693
You died during your sleep. Probably "sudden death", case.

So you shifted realities.
>>
>>17040534
That shit is creepy. So is the ambercrombie and Fitch one
>>
>>17040454
Same thing when to sleep at 1am woke up at around 3pm.
>>
No worries, it was just a server reset.
>>
>>17041214
thats eastern btw
>>
Before I went to bed, I took off my day shirt and put on my sleeping shirt. I remember it vividly.

When I woke up I was still wearing my day shirt.
wtf is happening bros
>>
>>17040376

Experienced a weird time anomaly.

Time felt like it was going extremely slow at certain areas of the day.

Took a nap from 4:00-5:55 felt like I had slept for much longer than 2 hours. Looked at my clock, noted the time (5:55) went to sleep again woke up, time read (6:00)

The hour of 6 o' clock seemed to last for 2 hours after that. I felt very lethargic and stayed in bed for most of it, periodically checking the clock.

When it finally became 7:00

My cell phone got knocked out of synch with time, which is very odd and has NEVER happened before today.
>>
>>17041209
Nice poem>>17041209
>>
>>17041212

I believe this I've experienced this phenomenon first hand years ago. Quantum immortality sounds crazy until you experience it yourself.
>>
I know this is probably going to get buried, but lets brainstorm. Why are these happening. What's the reason for these parallel reality events coming together?
>>
>>17041242
what time zone are you in i experienced something similar around 9 pm pacific time
>>
>>17041256
I also did, back in 2009. I died, and then I didn't. The event that killed me happened differently after a tiny reset or checkpoint or something I experienced after I died.

What happened to you?
>>
>>17041257

Not sure, maybe some astronomy bros can fill us in on any cosmic changes?

Mass and time are related, maybe our galaxy just lost or gained a lot of mass?
>>
File: Simpsons.jpg (64 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons.jpg
64 KB, 640x638
What about the fact that The Simpsons alway seem to predict shit.
>>
>>17041266
this is a ruse image, look it up

>>17041257
I guess it has to do with the incoming war, and there are people, or forces behind all this. All these minor changes are probably to distract us somehow, why would most of them be insignificant pop culture stuff?
>>
>>17041261

Car accident, it was a double roll-over with a 17% survival rate (according to the insurance people) I've shared this story on /x/ a few times before.

I was unscathed and memories prior to the accident did not match up with what happened after the accident.

The main inconsistency being the vehicle that hit me, I remember it being a truck. Quite vividly too because I was staring into a bit's big square grill.

Witnesses on the scene did not see any trucks and instead told me I was hit by an elderly man in a small 2 seater who blew the light. The elderly man also suffered from dwarfism.

Weirdest moment of my life. For the record I have no history of mental illness in my family or any false memories either. Nor was I stressed about anything.
>>
>>17041260

New York, EST
>>
>>17041278
>>17041261
This is fucking cool in a really fucked up way.

How have your lives been affected by that anons?
>>
File: oh death ohhhhh death.jpg (301 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
oh death ohhhhh death.jpg
301 KB, 736x981
>>17041278
welcome back my friend
welcome to my side
for as you are
so once was I
and as I am
you too must be
take care my friend
when you follow me
>>
Well I was at the mall at a pinkberry and it felt like there was a small earthquake

Boston btw
>>
>>17041290

Very suspicious about the way people perceive reality now.

And I'm a very strong believer in the "many-worlds" theories.

I personally believe that your consciousness will always live on in the "probability" where you survive a near-death encounter.

Still it makes me sad that there's probably a tangent universe out there where my friends and family mourned my loss.

I always tell people now that if I die abruptly, rest easy knowing I am probably alive in a tangent universe. We are separated by the ripples of time.
>>
>>17041310

I do not believe that is what is happening.

But I do believe that things are being altered and changed somehow.
>>
>>17041278
Ok In 2009 I was suicidal. I tried to kill myself by running a red light at 80km/h. I was about to T-bone a truck. I felt the impact, everything went black, heard all the sounds of a car accident and got thrown around a lot. I stopped moving and kinda came back to. I open my eyes and I was back in the driver's seat but time was stopped. As I was looking at the speedometer it instantly jumped from 80 down to 20. Time restarted, I missed the truck cause it drove past and went through the red light unharmed.
>>
>>17041256
Same thing happened to me, my death was alcohol related such as overdose or choking on vomit. I drank a bit much back then and was staying with my parents for the time being. I felt so strange after it happened I didn't say more than maybe two words to my parents that first day, and stayed in my room 99% of the time for upwards of a week, freaking out. Eventually one of my friends came to visit because they were worried about me, after talking to me on the phone.

I explained that I wasn't where I was supposed to be, everything felt really off, and that it was me but it was a different me. She took me to spend a few days with her to help me. I still feel weird from time to time.
>>
>>17041290
New anon here, died of aneurysm brought on from lack of breath and brain bleeding from smoking K2 and -As the stupid 14 year old I was- not knowing it was laced with battery acid

It was the worst sensation I have ever experienced and I would not wish it on my worst enemy
Hours of a pain in my stomach growing 10x worse every second as the voice of my mom's boyfriend saying "Are you okay" echoed throughout the vortex I was bring dragged through
It's left me with crippling anxiety when left in wide open areas and I'll never be the same
>>
File: ok.jpg (8 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
8 KB, 267x200
>15 minute drive from school to home
>School gets out at 2:25 PM
>Get home at 12:40 PM
>>
>>17041322
This interests me because I also have a phobia of wide open spaces and also died on coricidin as a stupid 14 year old, and the phobia didn't happen until after that. I remember feeling like I was being pulled through something. I knew what happened and I was a bit sad but my body? felt really happy and excited, like riding a roller coaster x10 so it was really hard to be sad.
>>
File: meeting ajourned.jpg (46 KB, 296x317) Image search: [Google]
meeting ajourned.jpg
46 KB, 296x317
HEY EVERYONE. I figured it out. Time has been adjusting itself so this guy can always wake up at 4:20. >>17041106
>>
>>17041322
>>17041320

If this is true, and I don't think it is.

I would have died in infancy. I had pneumonia when I was 3.

I remember looking from my bed, I don't remember the pain but they told me I was in a lot of pain.

I looked and saw that my parents stayed in the hospital there with me. They told me they would stay with me no matter what.

I made it because my Dad practically threatened the Doctor into giving me enough penicillin. Which is something I can definitely believe my Dad would do.

I don't think that I died, but if I did. That would have been when.
>>
>>17041331
My only theory on that could be that your brain was elated in its last few moments of life by your drug while mine freaked out from having such a bad trip

Fuck... Just knowing somebody else met my fate and that I'm not alone means the world to me...
I'm tearing up...
>>
Quantum immortality makes more and more sense with every "near death" experience you survive.

>I've been trapped underwater upside down

>I bit a thermometer and got mercury all over my tongue

>I stuck a tweezer in an electric socket

>Really bad car accidents

>I've fireworks fly directly at me and explode

At this point, I'm very confused as to why I'm still alive. Either I'm the luckiest man on earth or the game is fixed.
>>
>>17041310
I firmly believe in reincarnation, but I never thought about a person surviving in a parallel reality, it's truly fascinating.

>>17041316
Sounds like those shitty Final Destination movies, but to feel it in real life should have been disturbing at the very least. Damn, anon.

>>17041322
But do you think something in your timeline changed because of that?
>>
>>17041335
Alcohol death anon here, all I know is that's how it felt to me at the time. It was extremely unsettling and it unsettles me more to read these stories all of a sudden, and seeing this similar shit everywhere. I chocked it all up to mental health issues, which I do have a history of, but I am not schizophrenic and have never shown any other symptoms of delusion like that. Just normal depression/anxiety.
>>
>>17041335
Could have been a miraculous recovery, who knows?
Either way I'm glad you're still with us
>>
Let's play a game. Let's say the world would be destroyed, perhaps by a black hole created by the LHC. If this was true, events would happen with increasing frequency and weirdness to prevent our deaths in this world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1225830/Hadron-Collider-breaks-thanks-bread-dropped-passing-bird.html
>>
>>17041266
I know every episode of the simpsons from season 1 to season 12. this scene is not in 11 (1999-2000) nor is it in season 12 (2000-2001). Also the animation looks to crisp for those seasons.
>>
>>17041337
Yeah, mine was fairly painless, I just remember being like oh shit, something isn't right. I didn't even try to fight it though, not sure why. I never really had a death wish, I remember making the decision not to fight though, basically, which was always strange to me.
>>
File: Mandela.jpg (55 KB, 671x720) Image search: [Google]
Mandela.jpg
55 KB, 671x720
>>17041340
No, I believe I went on to live the life I was meant to just in another dimension
I never noticed anything strange changing other than my new anxiety
>>
File: kissingerrothschildeisner.jpg (73 KB, 413x275) Image search: [Google]
kissingerrothschildeisner.jpg
73 KB, 413x275
ITT: Collective Schizophrenia
>>
>>17041338
I have the theory that one dies when he has too, not before, not after. Perhaps you haven't played your part yet, huh anon? Still, I didn't know about quantum inmortality until today and now I'm fascinated.

>>17041347
That's a really interesting perspective, anon. I wonder how much we have left, not too long I'm sure.
>>
>>17041340

Well the "model" I've played around goes like this.

Basically, from your perspective, you're going to live the longest life probabilistically possible for you.

You'll survive every near-death experience. But each time, the number of available "tangents" or "branching universes" where you survive gets a little slimmer.

Eventually it reaches a point where you're consciousness has no where else to go but die. Your physical limit.

After that... then I suppose reincarnation or some kind happens. As an extension of the fact that consciousness can't perceive its own end- and the probabilistic inevitability of everything on a infinite timeframe. (million monkeys typing Shakespeare, surely you've heard of this concept)

The universe my die and be reborn countless times, but eventually- your consciousness MUST reassemble in the same frequency that it exists now.
>>
>>17041345

Thanks Anon.
>>
>>17041266 >>17041275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtparSnQhFc

Lisa mentions that they inherited a lot of debt from president Trump.
>>
>>17041361
Fascinating. Like I said to this anon >>17041368
you probably haven't played your part in this life.
>>
no dimension shifting happened it is just positive changes in our earth by ET forces which happened around 10PM-3AM
>>
>>17041370
That's a great way to put it, after all, our experience is entirely subjective, and the only infinite thing we would perceive is the present.

Haha, I haven't heard about the million monkeys typing Shakespeare but I think I grasp the concept well enough. I didn't know this board could get this interesting, nice talk, anons.
>>
Just heard Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots died today. Could have sworn he died many years ago.
>>
>>17041303
>>17041209

are these poems originals?

they're really good
>>
File: ^2.jpg (64 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
^2.jpg
64 KB, 449x449
>>17041374
This is some interesting shit, gonna try and catch some sleep, hope the thread doesn't die before I can get back to it.
>>
>>17041401
I saw it too, but I'm sure he was alive, doing the vocals for Velvet Revolver and being a shithead.
>>
HOLY SHIT. I SWEAR I JUST SAW THIS EXACT THREAD ON /pol/.

TELL ME I'M NOT CRAZY
>>
>>17041410
You're crazy
>>
>>17041410

You're not crazy, it was made on /pol/, I was there.

Many /pol/acks go on /x/.
>>
>>17041414
GODDAMNIT I KNEW IT
>>
>>17041408
Good night, anon.

>>17041410
There is a twin thread in /pol/, this shit is too big for an isolated incident or just plain old schizophrenia.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

basically this refers to the inevitability of everything that can exist, will exist, on a long enough timeline.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality

consciousness and how it relies on probability
>>
>>17040595

It was Sayeed Farook, now they're saying something else.
>>
>>17041422

superpositions are collapsing

this is very bad

:/
>>
>>17041422
Link?

I'm too lazy to find it myself.
>>
File: 7-8DoctorsYoungFrankenstein.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7-8DoctorsYoungFrankenstein.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>17041444

>trips

PANIC
>>
>>17041447
The thread is gone, yet there are like 5 threads with big black cocks, what the fuck.

Also, you should fight that laziness, anon, the world could collapse very soon and you might never do shit.
>>
>>17041447
>>>/pol/57450873
Try that
>>
>>17041338
Dude everytime I have a near death experience something helps me out of it. I could go into more detail but basically I feel the same way you do. After the first couple times I started ro really question if something wants me alive.
>>
Welp shieet. I've been trying to be logical about all this but I just experienced a similar notice of a change.

As a guilty pleasure I watch Princess Diaries. I know that movie inside and out as awful as that is. I can quote the whole thing by heart which is beyond embarrassing but beside the point.

In the trolley scene when the queen is waving good bye, Anne Hathaway says "WouId you Iike to sIide in first?" and Julia Andrews always replied with "A queen never slides." Now I watched the film again a few days ago and she said "I never slide."

This is after I just learned about the "Luke, I am your father" change also.
>>
>>17040970
This seems to be a common theme today. Everything seems to have gone by way too fast for everyone.
>>
Nothing really strange happened to me today, but I've had a massive headache for the past few hours. Usually I get one if I don't have my coffee, but I have been drinking coffee and I've already taken aspirin. I get them somewhat frequently, but they're never this persistent.

Just a small thing, but I think it's worth a mention.
>>
Thought to myself earlier that the day went by abnormally fast before seeing this thread weird
>>
>>17041529
I saw it in spanish, but it was translated from "a queen never slides". Fuck.
>>
Calm your tits/biceps ladies and gentlemen. I am generally a LHP practitioner and this disturbance has been gaining momentum since saturday night but its origin isnt anything I am familiar with so its most possibly some neo-buddhist sect or a big cult playing with enochian magick. Personally I bet its the second option becuse the evocation ritual I did on tuesday went better than expected. Someone with proficiency in the astral could probably give you a more accurate answer but sadly I do not possess such skills.
>>
>>17041144
>Lmao its always been Light my mom used to drink that shit as a kid.

I am not really trying to argue with any of you but both of you could be right. You could be from the timeline where its always been light and he could just have shifted.
>>
>>17040376
Yes i did. Though im in the army and every day is routine.
But still waking up was deja vu like.
>>
File: 1447620941444.jpg (216 KB, 946x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447620941444.jpg
216 KB, 946x1200
>>17041405
you're the only one who cared
and yes these poems are mine
I try my best to my best to make them sound
like they were written by Divines
as far as really good goes
I'd say that gives me too much credit
but I appreciate your kindness
and stay away from Reddit
>>
I felt it slower, was driving in traffic, felt like 1 hr had passed by, only moved like 2 blocks !
>>
File: p_projectc_001.jpg (238 KB, 580x466) Image search: [Google]
p_projectc_001.jpg
238 KB, 580x466
>>17041372
Ha oh yeah i remember that, interdasting
>>
>>17040595
I saw 1-3 originally reported. But at the bar with my friends I saw they had stopped the vehicle in question, killed 2 people and took a third into custody.
>>
>>17040444
Trips of reason.
>>
>>17040504
You finally cleaned it?
>>
yeah....

apparently in this universe america has landed and had men on the moon multiple times

in my universe apollo 12 exploded killing all members before it landed and we never went back.

and Svalbard doesnt exist in my original universe. that whole area is just water.

those are the big ones..
>>
just stopping by to say felt something weird yesterday and today. happened a few times.
>>
>>17040589
That's what they call the flavor of the loops so it might have always been froot
>>
Time went by weirdly today yes i agree, fast 10am-1230am central and slow 3pm-4pm
>>
I did drugs and got into a weird mindset last night
Then I was happy the entire day
I watched three episodes of star trek but I was still on the afterglow so they were incoherent
Before I knew it it was really late... was surprised because that didn't fit in with the time frame of the shows I was watching
I had very intense deja vu a week or so ago... things like "this is the moment where I'm supposed to die" but then I wouldn't die
Today really wasn't too weird though OP I think this is mostly just people playing pretend
>>
>>17041186
Kekd
>>
>>17041671
Not the guy you're responding to, but I like your poems too. I just didn't say anything, because I get nervous when I read something on /x/ with unusual syntax. It makes me think it's some sort of spell that I should ignore.
>>
>>17041607

I remember it as Lite.
>>
>>17041742
Nice role play
>>
File: 123isd`8hdajsfgh.png (76 KB, 403x149) Image search: [Google]
123isd`8hdajsfgh.png
76 KB, 403x149
>>17041529
>Same poster as above

To add to that I have some spooky /x/ related stuff that happened right after I noticed this change 2 days ago.

I went to bed at 3 AM 2 days ago after taking a bath. I had time to inspect my body, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I slept alone, have no cats, and keep my nails incredibly short. I don't chew my lips in my sleep and am a very light sleeper. I woke up though, sick despite being perfectly healthy hours before, with a swollen in pain lip. I looked into the mirror and found it busted up with a huge bump in the middle.. I thought maybe an insect stung me in my sleep despite never having insect problems in the past.

I went into the bathroom to inspect myself and found claw marks down both my legs right over my knees like someone was scratching down them. I additionally found another scratch mark down my left shoulder. I'll repeat my nails are down to the skin and can't cut me even if I deliberately spent hours trying.

I'm pretty sensitive to otherworldly things, so I wasn't shocked. The night before I asked my boyfriend to come over because I was seeing these red lights everywhere and was experiencing what I could only describe as a psychic attack. I kept telling him there was a presence lurking around our place, and even mid conversation in the bath tub his messenger bag flew off the counter in the other room. He stayed up all night comforting me before putting me to bed and heading out at 3 AM.

Pic related - that demon/ghost/dimension shift/whatever really fucked me up man. This is 2 days later though so it's not as gnarly as it was.
>>
I Do not believe in the Mandela effect but I must contribute. I also felt like it was Wednesday yesterday and at one point thought about how long the week seems only to find it is Thursday. I do not remember what I did Wednesday at all. Also woke up at 2:43am Convinced that it was late morning 10-11am, and that I overslept,i only mention this because the feeling that it was late morning was so intense that I became upset at having to miss work.
>>
Berenstein Bears anyone?
>>
>>17041876
No!
>>
>>17041695
This.

I am never one to take these things at face value, if I don't personally believe something I do my diligence. But I specifically came to /x/ tonight because of what happened earlier today, AT ABOUT 3PM EST.

So my wife works not far from where we live, maybe a five minute drive. I always take the same route, no reason to deviate, never any traffic.

So she works 3-11, every day that she works. About halfway to her work, a route that I have driven HUNDREDS of times over the past few years, it's... Difficult to describe.

It was as if the road elongated in front of me, in the direction I was driving. In the moment, I felt extremely far-removed, like the medical description of depersonalization. Watching a movie play through my eyes.

Almost trance like. Between this feeling and perceptual change starting and reaching the next stop light, which is about 800ft ahead, it felt as if I had been driving for over an hour.

"I feel strange" she said, from the passenger side.

All I could tell her was "don't worry honey, it'll be okay."

But now, I'm not so sure. This being the first thread and all these experiences.. I'm not so fucking sure anymore. I swear to fuck this is all 100% true, yeah yeah "autistic works of fiction." NO. THIS HAPPENED. Something is horribly amiss.
>>
>>17041278
Hey I'm new here but this resonates with me a lot. When I was 18 I compleatly wrote my car off, late at night, it was raining, clipped some grass going round a corner, through a hedge and into a ditch. The car hit the banking flush on the drivers side and I was fine, nothing wrong with me. I didn't lose consiousness but it hard to remember back, for some reason I feel like there was somebody else there too, but the odd thing is that when I was walking away and back towards home it wasn't raining, but the fact it was raining heavily was partly why I crashed.
>>
>>17041982
After posting this, i read this

>>17041361
I developed an anxiety disorder about 2 years later

I only came on this board randomly but I need to look into this shit more
>>
>>17041019
Take that as the gift it is I suppose. Also, saw some other people saying they slept for an absurd amount of time, I'm diagnosed with insomnia and slept for 13 hours today. Was pretty abnormal.
>>
>>17041671
Keep going with these poemanon!
>>
that's not as scary as what happens to me.
recently i talked to a girl who was 18 at least, then 20 minutes later i saw her again and guess what?

she was suddenly only a 5 year old.

what. the. fuck?
>>
>>17042100
adding to that, i CONSTANTLY see 666,777, and so on.

and recently when i picked up a phone, the talk timer when i finished the call said 44:33, and guess what? it was exactly 2:22 when i finished the call.
>>
File: time.png (1 KB, 72x43) Image search: [Google]
time.png
1 KB, 72x43
>>17042109
and this post made me check the clock and see what it says!
>>
Something happened where I stared at the time and it was just stuck for minutes on the same time I know for a fact it was minutes because around the second minute I counted to 60 in my head. Thought it might have just been a broken or something till I compared it to online time and it was the same time. Not sure what that's about.
>>
>>17042100

>suddenly only a 5 year old

You're a funny guy
>>
>>17042157
oh look, your post happend at 11:44
>>
>>17041607
>>17040421
>>17040395
>>17040385

Ahahaha are you all fucking serious or what?

No we didn't change dimensions, of course we fucking didn't, now please do something interesting in your life so you don't have to believe in nonsense like this instead
>>
recently i had a dream where the illuminati asked me to translate a message for them from the reptillians.

the message began with "end of reality soon"
>>
A man who looked like to be in his early 50s started talking to me and asked if I recognized him, and was adamant I knew him, ordered my food , then he ordered the same.
Before I left he asked me one more time and I said unless you were one of my teachers, no. He left with such a defeated look on his face. I hope this weekend is filled with joy
>>
>>17042184
SEE WHAT I FUCKING MEAN!!!!

I POSTED EXACTLY AT 11:55:33

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!
>>
>>17042186
I hope his weekend**
>>
>>17042187
Pray and find god.
>>
>>17040376

i had a dejavu too, not kidding.
>>
>>17042189
i only want to find my big love.
>>
I was shitposting and it reminded me of this other time I was shitposting
>>
>>17042187
I have been followed round by the number 172 for years now, I see it once a day usually but can be a few times.
>>
This is some planned out RPing lol

I woke up around 3 EST, and nothing was different. In fact, the past few days have seemed slow, and today it went quicker. But! It was because my family came back from a trip and I wasn't alone in the house for 3 days straight anymore, so my stress levels were much much lower. Happens a lot to me, I have intense anxiety problems.

So no, nothing "shifted". Where could you have shifted? What would have caused it? If any of you pretend to know the answer, you're most likely somewhat delusional and looking for the answer you wamt to hear.
>>
Cool mentally fucked rp up in this thread famalam !
>>
>>17042184
cont.
after i translated it, i talked to a reptillian and he said they are looking throughout the universe to find evolved consciousness and they were about to leave this galaxy because they didnt find any here either but then i told them "maybe you haven't looked hard enaugh?" then they asked me "do you want to rule the galaxy with us?" then i said no, i only want to be with my big love. then the dream ended.

>>17042200
>2200

nuff said.
>>
Yeah actually in the kitchen after work, felt like everything at the moment was experienced before but I shrugged it off. Weird there's a thread about it...
>>
>>17042200
It's interesting seeing others who are followed around by numbers and times.

I happen to catch the time 12:24 a whole lot. Started happening a year or so ago when I experienced an incredibly life changing event. Strange.
>>
>>17042204
cont.
the last question was clearly to test me. in dreams you cant lie.

apparently they are looking for a special kind of consciousness to save the universe from something. and i basically told them they shouldnt just check out the species they find, but look more closely. and maybe i am one of these evolved consciousnesses (with my love together) who could save this universe.

i only want the truth and my love. freedom is a result of that. i believe all of this is a video game and i want to wake up.
>>
>>17042214
cont.

i constantly have the feel that all this happend before, but not in a dejavue sense but ACTUAL MEMORY!
i also was in danger of my life. someone tries to kill me, over and over again. but everytime i seem to survive. the last time they tried to overdose me on tavor, but my body got used to it so it had no effect.
my mind can control wether chemicals will have effect in my body once i had it in my body 1 time.
>>
>>17041361
Google still suggests Interview with A Vampire though. Makes it more weird.
>>
>>17042223
why didnt you post 2 seconds quicker :(
>>
>>17040376
Now that you mention it in had the weirdest deja vu today. Like I remembered the moment but the moment happened differently, I've never had that before. Fuck I only browse x for spooky stories, I figured you guys were all just crazy but that would actually make sense. I couldn't explain why I had until now
>>
the only thing that's stopping me from thinking "holy fuck the spergs are really running rampant in this thread" is the repetition of 3 est, enless people are just saying it because they saw someone else post about that time in which case decent rp guys kinda freaky
>>
>>17042213
It was very unnerving at first, I've tried looking into and significant meaning to the number but with no such luck.
>>
>>17042218
cont.

i also see constantly reality breaking and changing around me.

buildings change their location, trains behave strangely, cars disappear...

>>17042233
HOLY SHIT!!
did you plan that?
>>
The only thing that's stopping me from thinking "holy fuck the spergs are really running rampant in this thread" is the repetition of 3 EST, unless people are just saying it because they saw someone else post about that time in which case decent RP guys kinda freaky. Ironically it took me til the 3rd try to post this, saying I mistyped the captcha or just giving me an error.
>>
>>17042239
and the failure to post was displayed by my double post and the fuckin dubs on that shit what the fuck
>>
>>17041444

>>17040444
>all these trips
>>
>>17042241
so will you believe us now?
>>
ok WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD!
>>
>>17042244
somewhat more convinced cause that was some weird shit, but I've never been 100% skeptic, just that a lot of this is reaalllly reaching far. Actually the number 3 has been kinda haunting me lately over the past few nights come to think of it but pretty sure no one cares bout my spoopy ghost story shit so I'll just leave that be.
>>
>>17042248
protip: check the number of the post you replied to.
>>
>>17042249
oh the dubs were checked I just didn't think much of it at the time, if it had said 617 or something I would've freaked the fuck out though.
>>
>>17042253
i am the guy who said hes being followed by repeating digits. so it matters alot to ME.

also the above post time was 33:37
>>
if any illuminati member is here, now is a good time to cooperate with the humans and try to find a way to stop the breakdown of reality.
>>
>>17042258
great way to b8 the rp friend
>>
>>17042260
not rp. i am being stalked by them too. they are real. if the dream i had was legit, then they know too that reality is breaking down. i am offering an alliance so we can find a way to stop this together. their technology and our intelligence.
>>
i love how so many of these stories are
>I did drugs
>whoa my perception of time is all messed up
no shit retard
>>
I slept pretty much all day and had a dream that Donnie Darko (which I haven't seen or really thought about in 5 or so years) came on TV and I was telling my family it was a great movie and not to change the channel.

Didn't seem significant until reading this thread, but what with the whole tangent universes thing.. bit spooked right now. This also happened at or around 3 PM EST.
>>
>>17042233
In regards to this shit, is there anybody that knows more about this kinda freaky shit than me that could explain the relevance of 3? Can't just ignore it at this point, keep hearing a quick triple knocking on the glass in kitchen/on the sliding glass door, bunch of other shit. Just this shit happening now has me more freaked out about it now than ever before.
>>
>>17042271
And my post number/time I posted this resonates with the last time I heard the triple knock. That ones probably just coincidence but still kinda spoopy to me.
>>
last saturday i believe i was in a separate place from most of other people on earth, it was like a glitch, i was talking to my girlfriend and she told me to go out to our friend who had to drive us to a party, he was waiting outside but when i went out there were nobody there, and the street was empty too, went back in to tell my girlfriend and call for her and tell her the weirdness, but she was upstairs doing makeup in the bathroom up there, but when i went in the bathroom it had nobody there. just her makeup stuff, so i went into my room and started calling for her, and then i hear her from the bathroom where i'd just been, she told me she'd been there all the time and i hadnt been in there looking for her, can anybody explain this
>>
>>17042170
Do you happen to work for any sp00py 3 letter agency Mr anon
>>
>>17040421
Here anon, let me sum it up for you
>you injected 3many marijuana's in one day
>greened out, didn't notice the knocking
>your pupper also didn't notice because of the happy fun green leaf fumes
>>
>>17042239
I wrote earlier about my experience in sweden where i kind of "skipped" 1 hour (go in to bed around 10pm but time showed 23.19 when i said godnight).
Something happended between 9pm and 10pm swedish time.
That would be 3pm-4pm EST.
>>
>>17042297
heheheh

Yesterday felt normal to me.
>>
>>17040693
That's called dreaming, you twat
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.