[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160408_133037.jpg (593 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160408_133037.jpg
593 KB, 3264x2448
Hi, I'm from Germany here and got some toast with this clip you see in the pic (my sis bought it on Monday in an American store)
Can you please explain what the numbers on the stamp mean and until when the toast will be good. Thanks.
>>
>>96940
There isn't a universal format for bread clips. Every company could have its own way of creating the bread clips.

I'd imagine the 4 and the 7 correspond to March 7th but your guess is as good as mine as to what the day refers to.

Are you sure there isn't a date on the actual bag the bread came in?
>>
>>96940
it's good till it smells bad or starts turning blue
>>
>>96940
Best before date is only a guideline anyways and bread can last many days after it. >>97029 is the best way to go, though if it starts to go hard just make toast out of it.
>>
>>96955
>4 and the 7 correspond to March
Why would either of those numbers refer to March?
>>
>>97052
Mental lapse, April*
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.