[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
卍 Charles Manson 卍
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (19 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
19 KB, 351x359
Looking for ebooks about Charles Manson, especially The Shadow over Santa Susana and Goodbye Helter Skelter. Others will also do, but not Vincent Buliosi's Helter Skelter! That lying piece of shit can eat my shorts! (already checked LibGen and BookFI)
>>
>>93729
Forgot to mention: I'm looking for free downloads (just to clarify)
>>
>>93729
btw, I am not a nazi and neither is Manson. the four-legged symbol of the sun that is the swastika embodies the four modes of godly existence in Manson's environmental philosophy: Air Trees Water Animals
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA
>>
File: charlie_on_scientology.png (165 KB, 921x520) Image search: [Google]
charlie_on_scientology.png
165 KB, 921x520
>>93750
>the swastika embodies the four modes of godly existence in Manson's environmental philosophy: Air Trees Water Animals

and sending drug-addled teenaged girls to murder pregnant actresses. Sharon Tate anyone?

didn't think so. such a warm, wonderful spirital man he is!
>>
>>93729
http://bookzz.org/g/charles+manson

i don't even know anymore
>>
>>93729
>>93899
>>93915
He made a few albums as well.

They're actually pretty good, desu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANI03qFQFvI
>>
>>93899
nice dubs, but you fell for propaganda. there is no proof he ever told anyone to kill, that is based solely on the imagination of law enforcement and prosecutor as well as the testimonies of the murderers after they were offered immunity if they were to testify against him (surely an impartial source)
>>
>>93750
when the swastika is tilted then it IS nazism
>>
>>94324
I could tell you the story of why he has a swastika in his forehead but this board is #rude so I won't bother
>>
>>94298
>testimonies of the murderers after they were offered immunity

linda kasabian was offered immunity. nearly every other family member, those that were charged and sentenced, and those that weren't, have given statements that align with all the others (and with the evidence brought by the prosecution) back then and since.

should really Susan Atkin's grand jury testimony
http://www.cielodrive.com/susan-atkins-grand-jury-testimony.php

She describes in detail the nights of the murders, what Charlie was like, what he did, what he said, how they talked about Helter-Skelter being the war "to be the last war on the face of the earth" "something that no man could conceive of in his imagination. You can't conceive of what it would be like to see every man judge himself and then take it out on every other man all over the face of the earth."

I can go on, and I will. I'll be watching the thread. Just out of time for now.

And, anon, please don't think I'm trying to argue or shill or tell you what to think. As you replied to the anon before you, who was unaware of Charlie's ATWA philosophy and thought that because he sent drug addled girls to kill people he wasn't spiritual, they fell for propaganda.

There are Bugliosi critics out there, and Manson supporters. There are those who think "Helter-Skelter" was made up by the prosecution. And while he wasn't at Cielo Drive DURING the murders, he was the reason for them.

I think if you read through everything that Atkins, Krenwinkle, and Van Houten said (back then offically to the court, and in interviews since) - no, they really aren't just saying they're sorry now to get out on parole.)
Look up other ex-Family members stories, like what Barbara Hoyt heard at the ranch during the time of the murders and how she and another girl Sherry Cooper tried to flee... You'll see the pro-Charlie stuff is a lot of propaganda, too.
Really, only Fromme (red) and Good (blue) have never turned their backs on him.
>>
>>94871
Because of the sensation of it, the utter craziness and how terrifying it was, how completely unprecedented it was, you might say Charlie didn't get a fair trial... but there is proof he wanted his family to head out and kill, and it's definitely, most certainly not just "the imagination of law enforcement" and such... you'll see what I'm talking about, if you look with an open mind.

peace be with you!
>>
>>93729
http://www.cielodrive.com/1969.php

Has newspaper stories, if those would be a useful source for you, OP.

As well, under each name listed, you can find links to Grand Jury Testimonies, Trial Transcripts, and Parole Hearings.

>>93729
>not Vincent Buliosi's Helter Skelter! That lying piece of shit can eat my shorts!
hahaha, maybe you "can't handle the truth".

Manson is endlessly fascinating. It's a shame because of all the fear and hate and disgust people automatically react to him with, there isn't enough appreciation for ATWA (or even his music)

did you just want to read more on him? or are you working on something?
either way, best of luck.

p.s. CieloDrive is one of the greatest most comprehensive sites on the man and the family. trust me, I've spent oh, so many a night crawling over the web and back reading anything and everything about Charles M. Manson!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.