[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
English homework
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1459661528649s.jpg (7 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1459661528649s.jpg
7 KB, 250x244
I have to write an informal letter to a friend about having lost an item of his.letter is supposed to be an apology with three paragraphs.

Any ideas.its for O-1/9th
>>
What grade are you? That will help us gauge the quality that one would expect someone your age to produce.
>>
>>93508
Get the fuck off 4chan and do something productivity you little shit. Thanks for stopping by.
>>
>>93495
No offense but this isn't supposed to pose much of a challenge. The main focus is the formatting, which is slightly different from a formal letter. The content is probably not important so if I were you I'd spend the first paragraph talking about the item you borrowed, the second on how you lost it and the third on how you're going to make it up to him. Spelling and grammar is key so make sure you get someone to proof read it afterwards.
>>
>>93509
>productivity
Fucking autocorrect. Productive*
>>
>>93508
>Needing help with o level English
Mate, what the fuck?
>>
>>93512
Thanks m8! Managed to complete it!!!

I just needed a little help with the content.
>>
>>93508
>I'm 15 and in the first year of o levels
Then you have no business being here; come back in three years.
>>
Always knew frog posters where underaged. Heres a tip; stop wasting time on 4chan and actually study or else its a long, dark road
>>
Oh man i just realised this is a troll thread
>>
>>93540
No this isn't a troll I actually am 15
>>
>>93543
Did you also post a thread about exams tomorrow? Also why would you admit to being 15 when it could eadily get you banned?
>>
>>93540
It probably isn't as wsr is a bit too slow for that. I also believe that OP really is a brit as native English speakers are notoriously bad at their own language. Most foreigners moving to an English speaking nation actually have an advantage over locals because of this and very often end up more eloquent than those they went to school with. Before anyone asks, yes I'm speaking from experience.
>>
>>93545
>Also why would you admit to being 15 when it could eadily get you banned?
he's asking 4chan for help writing a 3-paragraph letter. something tells me this guy is not exactly the next agatha christie.

either that or it's not an english assignment at all, but some kind of court-ordered restorative justice thing. maybe he fucked up/stole something of his friend's and it got lost, and now the judge wants him to write an apology in addition to/in lieu of replacing the item. fun fact, a surprising number of criminals would rather serve a short jail sentence than write an apology letter.
>>
>>93559
Humility is a hard thing to learn honestly. But its important for everyone to learn it.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 600x338
>>93548
>>93548
>Before anyone asks, yes I'm speaking from experience.
It's okay, we surmised.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.