[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, please help me. What inspired the 8-year old me to draw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: DSC_0069.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0069.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Guys, please help me. What inspired the 8-year old me to draw this? It was during the 90ies and I just know that it was based on something, can't remember it.
>>
Medabots?
>>
>>89399
>Medabots
Nah, wasn't it. I remember precisely that the first guy from the left had the helmet gap for eyes and the other one for mouth (was characteristic for him) and the blue guy had pointy ears with additional plates attached to them, also those shoulderpads or chestguards, they had to be there.

It was before Medabots too.
>>
are these giant mecha?

are guys in robo suits?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzbgHf14dI8
>>
>>89408
The worst thing is

I HAVE NO IDEA

Weren't Beetleborgs tho, I'm pretty sure they were really similar to my drawing.
>>
Ronin-Warriors maybe?
>>
>>89399
When were you 8yo op?
>>
>>89423
>>
>>89423
>>89424
kek
>>
>>89425
98... Same op same. Mmmm look familiar
>>
cartoon, anime, videogame, live action show ?
>>
>>89399

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIOn

where did you live?

need to know if this was something that aired in America, UK, or Canada, etc.
>>
>>89493
I would like to know too, can't figure that out.
>>89507
Uhm, Poland.
>>
>>89478
Hmm... I think it might some OC inspired by the tokusatsu exploitation shows at the time - power rangers, VR troopers, Super Human Samurai Syber Squad....

The Beetle Borgs had a whole sequence of transformations...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbkY4q4-CUY
>>
>>89399

They have names on their crotches.

R L
>>
File: DSC_0070.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0070.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I forgot about part 2 of the drawing.
>>89517
>I think it might some OC inspired by the tokusatsu exploitation shows at the time
Might be, I'm pretty positive it was animated tho (might be wrong) and those exhausts on their helmets were characteristic for them. I also believe that those helmets were indeed this bulky at the bottom.

Then again, I might be wrong about everything.
>>
>>89607

I think I might remember this.

I vaguely remember a rat/cyborg from a
>>
>>89607
>>89399

Okay. So these are animals. They are not giant mecha. They are humanoid cyborgs.

These aren't Transformers Beast Wars
>>
File: Beastwarsmaxgroup.jpg (101 KB, 787x595) Image search: [Google]
Beastwarsmaxgroup.jpg
101 KB, 787x595
Beast Wars?
>>
File: Biker Mice From Mars.jpg (62 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Biker Mice From Mars.jpg
62 KB, 620x400
>>89607
>that rat cyborg
Is it this?
>>
>not Beetleborgs
>not Medabots
>not Transformers
Digimon, I guess.
>>
Guys guys I'm glad that you're helping but the point is:
-pointy stuff on helmets
-openings in helmets

those are the most crucial things. The openings on the first one's helmet and the horn/ears on the 3rd ones (blue) helmet are the most memorable for me.

God, this is an impossible riddle.
>>89630
>>89622

I'd love it to be so easy. It might've been a bootleg toy, a bootleg game, a comic book, a cartoon. I have no damn idea, I just remember the crucial points and that I've loved the design. THOSE DAMN HELMET OPENINGS AND EARHORNS
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.