[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanted to know if there are any good resources on good anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: lesbo physics.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
lesbo physics.gif
3 MB, 320x180
I wanted to know if there are any good resources on good anime by any given year. I'd love to watch some of the good stuff that came out in the last year but I don't post or even lurk on /a/ a lot. Over there they told me to create a thread here, so that's what I'm doing now.

Alternatively I'd also just enjoy some recommendations.
I've already seen:
>Food Wars
>Death Parade
>Overlord
>One Punch Man
>>
>>87038
Depending on how exacting your tastes are, those might be the only good anime to come out last year, OP.

Hate to say this but there isn't a single person in the world who will have all of the same tastes as you, so you should just watch a couple episodes of every single show if you care.
>>
>>87119
I realize that but still wouldn't mind recommendations.
>>
Rokka no Sales was really good.
NNB was really good.
Rolling girls was a pretty alright coming of age story, but probably had the best looking artstyle.
Concrete Revolutio was really good.
Ninja slayer was fun.
Haikyuu S2 was AOTY
Akagami no SHirayuki-hime was fantastic
Lupin the third was really good.
Fafner Exodus was really good but I doubt you saw S1.
IBO was worse than G-reco
>>
>>87192
Rad. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.