[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I watch? Looking for something, that fucks my head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Nakahara.Misaki.full.1104049.jpg (668 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nakahara.Misaki.full.1104049.jpg
668 KB, 1600x1200
What should I watch?

Looking for something, that fucks my head and makes me think and shows me the cruel beauty of this fucked up word.

Welcome to the NHK is my favorite anime and some others I love are Bakemonogatari, Arakawa under the bridge and Durarara.

I'm also hardcore fan of Oyasumi Punpun. So sad there is no anime about.
>>
Mononoke.
>>
>>85818
Thank you. It's a good one, but I already have seen it.
>>
Yes, yes, >MAL
But it might give you some ideas.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/genre/40

Also, you're not into outright horror / gore?
>>
>>85824

>gore
i have no problem with gore itself, but i can't take it seriously sometimes.
>>
>>85828
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jesterbwoooy?status=2

This is my list btw if someone cares.
>>
If you liked Punpun, read other Asano manga. I recommend Solanin and What a Wonderful World. Also look into Fukumoto's works, I recommend Legend of the Strongest Man, Kurosawa. Scrolling through your MAL tells me you should watch: Akira, Alien 9, Colorful, Ghost in the Shell, Night on the Galactic Railroad, Grave of the Fireflies, Kemonozume, Koi Kaze, Paranoia Agent, Perfect Blue and Le Maison en Petits Cubes.
>>
>>85835

>Asano
Awesome guy, I read almost every manga by him. My list is not really up to date.

Thank you for the other recommendations. I might take a look at perfect blue, I had it in my mind anyway.
>>
>>85840
Watch every Satoshi Kon movie, they're classics. Perfect Blue is fucking sick, you'll like it. My favourites are Millennium Actress and Tokyo Godfathers though.
>>
>>85817
Here and now, then and there
>>
>>85817
Boku dake ga Inai Machi, or "ERASED" as it's english title, is a currently airing show that is pretty crazy. Little bit of time travel, the MC is socially retarded but not in a harem anime kind of way, and there's plenty of fucked up stuff that will have you pulling at your hair and questioning life. I predict it becoming a real classic.
>>
File: 19753878624.jpg (32 KB, 461x461) Image search: [Google]
19753878624.jpg
32 KB, 461x461
>>85832
>School Days
>Score: 1
>>
>>85817
Paprika?
>>
>>85817
Honey and Clover, Planetes, Kin no Tabi, Evangelion + End of Eva.

Start with Evangelion first.
>>
>>85817
I have no rec, but I did read punpun late last year. That shit fucked me up for months man.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.