[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know precisely where to ask this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Did I just hallucinate or was there a massive celebrity leak in /b/ just a little while ago that got sanitized very quickly?

How serious an event is that compared to the Fappening? I don't pretend to understand /b/ apart from some of the meme humor, so excuse my likely naiveté.

This seemed like the sanest place to ask a question like this. Apologies if I should be somewhere else entirely.

I have no political or media affiliation, just asking as a supporter of free expression.
>>
You might be better asking /b/, as I'm not sure how many people still visit that shit hole, the only time I even acknowledge /b/ is when they attempt to troll my home board once every bluemoon, and when they get mentioned in the news.
>>
File: 1402773485819.jpg (51 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1402773485819.jpg
51 KB, 499x500
>>85555
I'd get those check'd if I were you.
>>
File: 1458751124875.jpg (27 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1458751124875.jpg
27 KB, 429x410
>>85552
I don't use /b/ so I don't know. If it was anything like the Fappening the mods will do their damn hardest to stomp the thing to the ground. 4chan doesn't need the media's attention nor another influx of people.
Can you describe what you saw in details? Maybe ask >>>/qa/, but they will call you a fucking newfag for even using /b/ so use it at your own risk.
>>
>>85572
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.