[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /wsr/. Im trying to do something nice for my GF as she is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_ndr4uxSuoC1skbqqro1_1280.jpg (601 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndr4uxSuoC1skbqqro1_1280.jpg
601 KB, 800x1200
Hey /wsr/. Im trying to do something nice for my GF as she is playing DnD with me and she was so amazing so far. I want to print her character picture (barbarian human) but i need some modification if anyone can help. I need to get rid of the watermark and put her name on the picture in a cool way. The name is Ylva Steelstare. Thank you guys and gals.
>>
>>85414
Have you tought about contacting the actual deviantart artist?
>>
i did not sir. you are my first "to go" idea always
>>
halp ?
>>
>>85414
put the name on it how?
>>
File: idk.png (969 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
idk.png
969 KB, 800x1200
>>85414
>>
>>85414
why not just find another barbarian female pic on /tg/booru?
>>
>>85506
I have no idea how I managed to make it appear darker
>>
File: mlady_s.png (279 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
mlady_s.png
279 KB, 320x480
>>85414
this is what I got
>>
thank you anon. i like the one with the writing at the bottom. you are awesome
>>
>>85582
Np, you should still try to contact the artist and ask him if he is able to create a version for you, it might look better.
>>
File: another.png (1 MB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
another.png
1 MB, 800x1200
>>85582
here's another
>>
File: tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>85591
>>
File: nice.png (1 MB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
1 MB, 800x1200
>>85591
actually this looks a LOT better
>>
>>85591
>>85600
I like both the fonts (not so much the 3d effect) but it looks like the name is just thrown somewhere on the image :/
>>
last one is greAt. fits the fantasy theme...
>>
>>85636
if you have a better idea, suggest something

I tried putting it on the shield and the sword but neither was quite right....there aren't any good places to implant the lettering
>>
i like the last one a lot. i think i cannot suggest anything better. you did a great job. unless you have a brilliant idea.
>>
>>85654
>if you have a better idea, suggest something
Wasn't meant as an insult or anything ;)

I did this, as you can see I'm not creative at all so idk...
>>85506
>>
also the artist said he does not agree with me printing the picture for my game of dnd. as is copyright infringing....
>>
>>85683
What the fuck.
Why would someone not like his artwork being used.
As long as you don't go ahead, take pictures and publicly post them it should be fine tho...
>>
its for a frigging dnd character picture. its not like i can sell it. anyway the GF loves the last picture.
>>
>>85682
it confusing to tell who the OP is...but that was still an honest request....even stupid ideas are helpful sometimes, you never know

>>85683
that's being a tad melodramatic...it's not like you're claiming as your own or are in any way going to make money from it...shoot, the artist's signature is still in the bottom corner

do whatever you like with it as long as it's not one of the two things above...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.