[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a cryptographic key of some sort?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: DSCN2004.jpg (4 MB, 5152x3864) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2004.jpg
4 MB, 5152x3864
Has anyone ever seen anything like this. It appears to be some kind of code key on one side...
>>
File: DSCN2003.jpg (4 MB, 5152x3864) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2003.jpg
4 MB, 5152x3864
And on the other side, it seems like some kind of star map.

I found this digging on my new property I just moved onto. It was in a box FILLED with weird occult symbols, rings, coins, pendants, and more. Weirdest load of stuff ever.

Has anyone ever seen something like this? What is it a decoder for?
>>
File: DSCN2002.jpg (4 MB, 5152x3864) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2002.jpg
4 MB, 5152x3864
bump with yet another weird coin covered in unknown symbols.
>>
File: DSCN1983.jpg (4 MB, 5152x3864) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1983.jpg
4 MB, 5152x3864
Really? No one is familiar with this shit?
>>
>>85227
thanks op this helps
>>
>>85284
lol But HOW does it help?!? I need answers, not more questions. That's how rabbit holes start... like the one I've been in for days researching this damn thing.
>>
File: 1458702614909.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458702614909.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>85290
This is probably a bad idea, and an entertaining one. Try posting these on >>>/x/ and if you don't get the sauce at least you'll get a fun read.
Crop the last two pictures before posting them though, nobody wants to wait for blank space to load.
>>
It definitely has to do with occultism and astrology. You've already identified the star constellations in >>85228 and both >>85227 and >>85248 feature planetary symbols (every planet of our system has an old symbol associated - the most well known are the "male" sign for mars and the "female" sign for venus).

>>85248 features a so called magic square. the numbers of the square add up to 15 in each row, column and diagonal. i started plugging in the letters at the top (aba taie...) and google instantly offered auto completion, even appending "coin". i haven't looked into it, but it seems to be a common thing among "talismans".
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.