[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tablet Issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: more like wackom.jpg (39 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
more like wackom.jpg
39 KB, 1500x1001
For the past few months, whenever I go to draw, my tablets drivers don't seem to load. A simple solution is to just reset my computer, but that gets frustrating, because I just want to draw. It may be related to the fact that I usually just close my laptop and leave it in sleep mode, but if anyone has a solution, I welcome it.
>>
Have you tried desconnecting and reconeting your tablet?
How about reinstalling the drivers?
>>
>>85044
Set a scheduled task to restart the wacom service.

Or sacrifice a chicken. With wacom's drivers, either's as effective.
>>
>>85079
I've reinstalled/updated the drivers multiple times, but I'm always forced to reset my computer for that to begin with. And reconnecting the tablet doesn't do anything, either.
>>
>>85154
What are your PC's specs and the tablet specs?
have you noticed the drivers dying when performing specific actions?
>>
>>85044
This is an old thread (mentions XP and vista), but it still could be relevant to you if it is a wacom (basically kinda what >>85096
said).
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/2310056

Also someone mentioned unchecking the power management options in the device manager for the USB ports and the tablet.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-hardware/wacom-tablet-not-functional-after-waking-from/a3a41238-adeb-4185-bf48-0ec945cc58cf?auth=1

Also have you tried unplugging the tablet before sleeping and then replugging after? Is kind of a hack job but it might work.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.