[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF I didn't even know there was a worksafe request board!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
WTF I didn't even know there was a worksafe request board!! Where have I been...?

Anyway, could someone invert this for me (white symbol), and then make the background transparent?

Thanks.
>>
File: symbol.png (355 KB, 688x1396) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
355 KB, 688x1396
>>82997
>>
File: jumob size.png (2 MB, 4928x10000) Image search: [Google]
jumob size.png
2 MB, 4928x10000
>>83012
>>
>>83012
>>83018
Gahhh!! It's great, but could you also make the insides transparent too? Maybe I should have specified earlier. Sorry!!
>>
>>83019
gotcha

https://i.imgur.com/5JhGNmO.png
>>
>>83035
jumbo

https://i.imgur.com/gn9jvr3.png
>>
File: Untitled.png (117 KB, 688x1396) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
117 KB, 688x1396
>>82997
m8. Come on. You can do that shit easily as fuck. Come on.

On the gimp, use the color select tool, and click on any white surface. The go to colors > color to alpha, choose white, and it'll clean the white border. You could also just delete the selection instead of using the color to alpha tool, but it makes the border jaggy (your original one was already jaggy though, so in the end it doesn't matter in this particular case). And then, you just go to colors > invert, to turn the now black-on-transparent symbol into white-on-transparent.

Alternatively, you could use the color selection tool to select the blacks, create a new transparent layer, delete the original one, and use the bucket fill tool to drop the white color you want on the selection. Though of course, this is specifically for a 2-color case like this one.
>>
File: Untitled.png (102 KB, 688x1396) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
102 KB, 688x1396
>>83050
Now, you might be asking: how do I make it not jagged?

Well, in a transparent image with a single color like this one, it's actually extremely easy. You just auto-vector it.

On the gimp, right-click on the white-on-transparent layer, and click on alpha to selection. Then, go to select > to path. That will make a vector of the selected border. Then you just need to fill that vector, so create a new transparent layer, delete the original one, go to select > from path, and use the fill tool to paint on top of it. That'll take care of the jagging.
>>
>>83050
Alternatively, since it's a silhouette you could copy-paste it onto a layer mask and fill the layer with whatever color/pattern you want.
>>
>>83055
>>83137
>>83050

Yeah, but I'm on mobile right now. I'm using this glyph in KLWP. Thanks for the guide though!!
>>
>>83035
>>83038
Thank you so much!!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.