[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to watch zeta gundam, but I can't find any good download
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: mobile-suit-gundam.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
mobile-suit-gundam.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
I want to watch zeta gundam, but I can't find any good download links.
I went on nyaa and that didn't workout, because no seeders and the one that did have seeders only gives audio.
Can someone give me a good link?
>>
>>82562
>I went on nyaa and that didn't workout, because no seeders and the one that did have seeders only gives audio.

This one has 14 seeders : http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=566802 .
>>
>>82567
I get no visuals when i play this one only audio.
>>
Nyaa isn't the only site that hosts anime or manga. There are four worthwhile trackers, you only need to sign up for two. https://bakabt.me/torrent/147418/kidou-senshi-z-gundam-mobile-suit-zeta-gundam-bd-720p-eg
>>
>>82568
Not him but I downloaded that one a while ago and it worked just fine.
Use another player or something.
>>
>>82572
Thanks man you're a lifesaver.
>>
>>82574
Thanks for the help.
>>
Also anon, if you're the same anon who was posting on /m/ about finishing the whole series in production order, If you can't find something on nyaa don't forget to check the [EG]/[OZC] fansub site as well as bakabt/nyaa.
>>
>>82579
Yes I am that same anon, that is good to know thank you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.