[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'm looking for a movie that probably came out in the mid to late 90s.

I don't remember much about the movie aside from the the fact that fairly early on in the movie some henchman comes after the main character (nice looking chick) while she was getting ready for bed/getting up in the morning, or getting ready to shower or something like that.

she spends the majority of the rest of the movie (to my memory, perhaps it was just an extended scene) running around in her panties as she had just taken off her pants/ was about to put them on when attacked.

anyone know the movie that I saw? it was not a huge hit it was one of those "hmmm looks kinda interesting" at the video store not "oh everyone's talking about this movie"

help please
>>
>>81346
http://www.whatismymovie.com/
>>
>>81586
not coming up with anything useful. :-/
>>
was she a negress?
>>
>>81679
no
>>
it was a fairly low budget movie. not horible low budget but it wasn't big stars or anything that I had heard of outside of the video store.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.