[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photoshop request.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: a2689.jpg (185 KB, 917x900) Image search: [Google]
a2689.jpg
185 KB, 917x900
Ok, the thing is simple, I want to sell this guitar, but first I want to make a decent publication.

Any photoshop ideas? because i'm bad using photoshop.
Don't turn the guitar into a Gibson one, lol.

I was thinking about making a render and add a background.
>>
If you want people to buy it you don't want to fake the image. You're going to want to photograph it dynamically, not just a front-on shot. A picture of the bag adds nothing to the prospective sale, saying that you will include it is enough. A picture of the guitar being played might be nice.
>>
>>80911
Thanks for the tip.

I don't wank to fake the pic., i just want to make it look better 'cause my camera is very old.
>>
it looks fine
>>
>>80920
dont shop, just iluminate better
try a flashlight or some other light source
>>
File: guitar.png (3 MB, 1834x1800) Image search: [Google]
guitar.png
3 MB, 1834x1800
What you want is the Levels tool in the edition program of your choice. I use the gimp.

It had like 1/3rd of the spectrum gone. Pretty much all the whites. So I just balanced it... and blew it up 2x while I was at it.
>>
>>80991
This one is pretty cool. I'm gonna use this one, thank you all for contributing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.