[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eliot Rodger "My Twisted world"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
Hey ppls, can anyone share this shit?
I am curious what he wrote, but can't seem to find it.
inb4 newfag
>>
File: My Twisted world Google Search.png (39 KB, 769x274) Image search: [Google]
My Twisted world Google Search.png
39 KB, 769x274
>>80582
141 pages...
Did you even google it first, my dear, adorable newfriend? Maybe you should avert your eyes from the words of the Supreme Gentleman, he's too much of a real human bean for you.
>>
>>80596
I did google it, of course. But it didn't show any sensible results with the name included. Thanks a lot m8.
>>
>>80601
Please, can you google exactly what I did and show me what you get? I'm just curious.
>>
>>80606
No
>>
>>80628
You're not even OP
>>
>>80630
How do you know?
>>
>>80633
It was just 2 IPs before you posted, you dum dum banana. Lurk moar newfig
>>
>>80635
but im anomalous? How do you know my IP?
>>
>>80639
I'm a big meme hacker, I had a big site before, where autists and neckbeards could talk and shitpost about stuff, but then I sold my shit to a gook because i'm sjw faggot and google employed me. I'm the "new ideas fuck kid"
>>
File: mot.jpg (438 KB, 1594x2057) Image search: [Google]
mot.jpg
438 KB, 1594x2057
>>80642
Who?
>>
File: Christopher Poole.png (124 KB, 298x319) Image search: [Google]
Christopher Poole.png
124 KB, 298x319
>>80647
Delete this!
>>
>>80650
Why?
>>
File: ChristopherPoole2.jpg (73 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
ChristopherPoole2.jpg
73 KB, 854x480
>>80652
Because I look like a cockmongler in that picture. Please consider that I have feelings and I'm a special snowflake. Don't reply to me or use my ex-website ever again.
>>
>>80658
Whats it like working with feminists at google mot?
>>
File: moot twerking nose.gif (261 KB, 510x382) Image search: [Google]
moot twerking nose.gif
261 KB, 510x382
>>80663
I sit on my ass in my personal office all day doing nothing, I shitpost on /qa/ whenever Hiro post something. Like, what the fuck are you making threads on hispachan for? You don't even fucking own the site you silly sushinigger. You can't speak proper English and you Spanish is even worse lol
As for my career at google I got used to the cock cage pretty easily but the pegging has been a pain in the ass. I heard a new package of "Bad Dragon" is on the way? What's that? Also I'm trying to add memes to the captchas, I think they look better than street signs, but Big G won't let me.
>>
File: revolver ocelot.png (563 KB, 671x1074) Image search: [Google]
revolver ocelot.png
563 KB, 671x1074
Moot's gone to build androids catgirls for google. 4chan has been the biggest source of captcha which is going to be used for photo recognition. Every captcha you've filled is a step closer to robo-waifus. Moot is our savior. He never left us.
>>
File: moot retirement.jpg (100 KB, 474x960) Image search: [Google]
moot retirement.jpg
100 KB, 474x960
>>80691
>tfw the reason captchas get harder and hader is all because of moot's doing.
I can hear him laugh.
>>
OP can't inb4. OP is a newfag.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.