[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phone Trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450046580616.png (55 KB, 200x203) Image search: [Google]
1450046580616.png
55 KB, 200x203
I'm new here.
I have a problem that requires help.
I have an iPhone4. Had it for 2-3 years and never had this issue until recently.
The issue is in terms of storage, I keep getting the "Storage almost full" message.
The kicker is, I barely have anything on here.
It's just a few contacts, a couple links in notes, no pictures, and one app. This wasn't a problem until recently. I looked up the issue but it just pertained to the 5, 5s, and 6.
I've reset multiple times and completely reset it twice.
Is there anything I can do?
Advice?
Help wanted.
>>
>>79895

It's probably a low capacity like 8GB or 16GB

You've obviously got some stuff on there, you need to find out what it is and delete it

Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage, then under the top 'Storage' section (not the 'iCloud' section below) tap on 'Manage Storage'.

In there it shows everything on your phone and how much space it takes up. So just delete things which are big and unnecessary.
>>
>>79897
6.2 gigs.
The only option that shows my storage is usage, nothing iCloud in there
>>
>>79899

You mean you have 6.2 gigs free?

In which case I have no idea what's wrong

You could try updating to the latest version of iOS? (although if you have a jailbreak then this will almost certainly ruin it)
>>
>>79908
I mean 6.2 gigs altogether in terms of what i can store.
I can't update to the latest version and I have no idea my apple ID to get into iCloud.
I am using less than 10 mb.
>>
>>79911
So it is definitely saying you have 6.2 gigs available / free?

Also why can't you update the os? Because it's jailbroken?

If you're absolutely sure that the phone has tons of space free but it keeps showing you this problem then the first thing I would do is update the os. Sounds like that's the only thing that might fix it. Otherwise Google it I suppose.
>>
>>79982
Altogetehr i'm able to store 6.2 gigs
That's how much the device can hold altogether.
It is not jailbroken
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.