[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: 1370563110173.gif (2 MB, 365x368) Image search: [Google]
1370563110173.gif
2 MB, 365x368
Does anyone know the name of the song in this webm:
>>>/wsg/978453
>>
File: MR.L.gif (25 KB, 43x61) Image search: [Google]
MR.L.gif
25 KB, 43x61
>>
File: 1395616218728.gif (257 KB, 213x219) Image search: [Google]
1395616218728.gif
257 KB, 213x219
>>
>>79834
Nobody seems to know it:
https://soundcloud.com/joan-ba/hachikuji-dance-beat-1h-mix
But it's a remix of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50b5J_ulWhw&feature=youtu.be&t=34m38s
>>
>>79834
That's the million dollar question.

http://pastebin.com/fNnWLZb0
https://soundcloud.com/joan-ba/hachikuji-dance-beat-1h-mix

I just spent an entire evening scouring the gutters of soundcloud for this, still nothing.

Some people say it's by a guy named Damu the Fudgemunk. It's certainly his style, but I think some anon just renamed the webm and posted it under that name.

Genre is a bit of a toss up, maybe "jazz hip hop fusion" or "trillwave" if you feel like spending hours in YT mixes.

I am closely monitoring this thread.

We will die without knowing.
>>
>>79985
Addendum:

Someone thought it was from an Adult Swim bump done by NegroSagi, but it seems like that lead is reaching an end. The soundcloud gutter I mentioned was a playlist of songs done in the style of [as] bumps.
>>
File: HERE_COMES_THE_BOOM.png (156 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
HERE_COMES_THE_BOOM.png
156 KB, 1000x1000
>>79990
>>79985
>>79970
thank you guys so much, I've been posting for days with no replies.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (14 KB, 181x172) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
14 KB, 181x172
>>79990
>>79985
>>79970
Sadly you are guys are thinking of another webm that uses the same dance. The song I want to know isn't this one.
>>
bump
the answer must be found
>>
>>80003
(I assume you're OP)
Double checked the webm you had mentioned, sorry for assuming you were on the same hunt as me.

I can't use shazam or soundhound, but I'd start there. If you remember the filename it had when you downloaded it, try googling that and find the oldest version of it you can.

The bassline is characteristic of witch house, I'm thinking of White Ring. The tribal chanting is worldbeat. Try hunting those genres, if all else fails.
>>
Is this a meme?
>>
>>80243

I assume you mean the infamous Hachikuji Dance Beat, not OP's song.

Some suspect that a very talented troll made the short loop, then simply released it and let it perpetuate. There's at least 1,000 people interested in sauce (facebook alone) and no one can find it.

In short, it's slowly becoming a meme because of the frustration it's caused so many people, but he who finds the sauce will go down in internet history.
>>
>>80243
>>80269
It's silly to call it a meme, basically that "everything is a meme" attitude that has started to ruin the internet.

It's just something that people really want to know the answer to because nobody has been able to find it but the people posting the question have been very persistent. It's an important unsolved /wsr/ mystery. An old request that has yet to be fulfilled.
>>
File: he bears the truth.jpg (12 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
he bears the truth.jpg
12 KB, 268x200
>>80274
>It's silly to call it a meme
>>
Wow
I didn't know the dimensions of this.

>>80274
Every joke that has been repeated 3 times is considered a meme.
I wonder how many people know what meme actually means.
>>
File: memes.jpg (34 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
34 KB, 600x444
>>80290
http://www.4chan.org/faq#meme
>>
File: moby dick 1.jpg (154 KB, 960x1600) Image search: [Google]
moby dick 1.jpg
154 KB, 960x1600
1 hour without a post, need a bump.

The maddening search continues.
>>
I messaged a facebook page that does chill beats, the curator said this:

>"Sounds like a hip-hop instrumental circa 2004. Could fall under downtempo hip-hop but doesn't progress enough to tell. Most likely a beat from someone's sample pack."

If it is from a sample pack, one that otherwise never gained fame, this search may be impossible.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.