[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have a strange problem with viewing flash files locally. when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: main.png (283 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
main.png
283 KB, 500x600
i have a strange problem with viewing flash files locally.
when i run flash videos or .exe-files with flash in them, i can't click on anything in the flash games or click on the menus. tabbing doesn't work. when i tab, the yellow boxes come out, but i can't activate them with Enter or anything.
/f/ works fine, but it's only flashes with several interconnected flash files that don't work.

pic related, it's the game i'm trying to play.
>>
>>78831
I think you have to have it installed on your computer separately from your browser plugin. It might be Adobe air too.
>>
What video player you using? try a different one.
>>
>>78841
i just run them in firefox when they are .html or .swf. it works for all other flash files, except for those files that are connected to others.
for example, this main sfw starts as a gallery. each image in that gallery is supposed to open a new swf-file in the game. but it doesn't work. nothing happens when i click on the buttons or images in the gallery. it's as if the PC is preventing the flash from opening other flashes, and i don't know where i can configure that.
>>
Maybe the linked file is blocked by an adblocking program or something. Do you have disconnect or adblock running?
>>
>>78866
i've tried fiddling with the adblocker, with no luck.
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 216x137) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 216x137
update:
i tried running some random swf files inside the index and i noticed this pop-up from adobe flash.
it doesn't show up when i run the main file, only when i go into the data folder of the game and open up individual sfw files.
it seems adobe itself is blocking the content from me.
>>
i fixed it.
adobe flash didn't allow any content to connect to the internet, so i opened up the settings and fixed it.
thanks for all the suggestions, everyone and have a good day.
>>
>>78880
share the source then
>>
>>79377
look up E.C.M on gelbooru
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.