[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Used to have much better upload speeds. Web pages are taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FUCK.png (350 KB, 768x459) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
350 KB, 768x459
Used to have much better upload speeds. Web pages are taking fucking forever to load, used to load instantly. I'm not sure if it's the router malfunctioning but before i go out and buy a new one anyone know what it is?
>>
How much did you download? You might have hit your datacap.
>>
>>76483
As you can see download speed is fine. look at upload. Datacap isn't the issue. only used 3% of it
>>
>>76502
Maybe that's how it shows up for you, but when I'm throttled it still shows I've got 3MB/S when I've actually got 100kb/s.
Are you sure your torrent client/steam/any downloads aren't downloading, and no one else is on your network, meaning password protected wifi.
>>
Since when you have the problem? Maybe an ISP issue I think.
>>
>>76483
not OP but I hit my limit like, 8 months ago. I download at 400kb/s now and playing games online is a nightmare. Whenever I do a speedtest it says I download at 5mb/s like I used to, but that's obviously not the case since it takes me days to download a game

does it ever come back or am I fucked?
I've called my ISP but they just "send" a "signal" which turns off my internet for a second, but it doesn't do shit
>>
>>76505
No, i can show a pic of my toolbox to prove it

>>76512
Called ISP. They couldn't determine the problem either

>>76520
If you hit your limit and it has never reset call your ISP and make them troubleshoot it, judging by your use of quotation marks you don't really understand what they did during troubleshooting, pay more attention when speaking to them. My ISP once shaped us and never unshaped.

Also why the fuck would you leave it for 8 months?
>>
If you're on windows and have Cortana running, disable her cuz she takes up a lot of ram
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.