[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr I'm in desperate need of the sauce for this video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: hachikuji_dance.jpg (46 KB, 286x500) Image search: [Google]
hachikuji_dance.jpg
46 KB, 286x500
tl;dr I'm in desperate need of the sauce for this video's music!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iOj3QwYx2k

Been searching for a few weeks now, closest I can find is that it seems to sample a piece off of Ring by DJ Okawari, but I haven't been able to find an exact song. If anyone knows the sauce for this song, I beg of thee to please let me know
>>
>>76294
Sorry I can't help by giving a specific name, but if its any consolation I am 100% sure I've heard that song in spotify's Mellow Beats playlist in their "focus" section

also why is that dance so cute?
>>
>>76302
Well that's better than nothing, thanks anon, I'll go check it out!

As for the dance.. Seems like its actually from a character called Kumin from anime called Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai
>>
>>76302
it's from another anime
>>
>>76302
I went through that playlist of none of those song are this are. Some of them sound similar though but they're the same section looped over and over
>>
>>76315
Sorry, my mistake then.
>>
>>76319
Its all good anon. To be honest, I've seen quite a few false positives for the music sauce.
The song seems very similar to the work of Fat Jon, and this other guy I saw on youtube called NegroSaki but none of their stuff I heard sounds like the OP
>>
>>76294
Its by Soichi Terada. I can't think of the song but thats the guy who made it
>>
>>76375
Soichi Terada hm? I'll be sure to look into that.
>>
>>76375
Anon I hate to be rude but, are you sure its Soichi Terada? The stuff I'm finding by him sounds a lot more upbeat than the OP
>>
>>76294
dude - theres an app where you just hold your phone to the speaker and it tells you the artist and song title
>>
>>76400
Dude, shazam doesn't give the right title.
Myself, and dozens of others on youtube already tried that.
>>
>>76391
Yeah, I found it a month or so ago

He has a big discography and a lot of collaborations too
Maybe it was him and someone else but he was at least one of the creators
>>
>>76402
Hm, do you know if this discography is available on piratebay or some other torrent site? I'm at university right now so if I go on there Imma get banned from my internet lol
>>
>>76403
its somewhere on youtube

https://www.discogs.com/artist/223013-Soichi-Terada
>>
>>76410
Alright thanks for the link, I'll be looking into this
>>
bump for interest
>>
Bump. I've been looking for 2 months now.
>>
>>76795
this ;-;
>>
OP here
Bumping one more time cuz I still can't find anything by Soichi Terada that sounds like this.
If anybody has ANY further information regarding the music source then please share
>>
>>77111
It's a /wsg/ meme.

You can't solve the mystery.

You shouldn't solve the mystery.
>>
>>76375
Really? Soichi Terada's stuff is more old-school techno. This sounds like some "chill" beat that came out in this decade.
That doesn't mean it's not him, but I doubt it.

Also, only marginally related, but Terada DJ'd in the US recently. He was fucking amazing. He's definitely worth checking out even if he's not the sauce on this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.