[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help a grill out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
hello 4chan. I usually do not shitpost things like this, but I am in desperate need of help and would appreciate any help I can get. I never post homework, tests, or anything of the nature so this is a huge cry for help for me. last semester I ended up with a D- in my algebra 2 class and I can't afford another bad grade. I have A's in all other subjects, and my parents put great pressure on me to do well academically. Academic failures are what triggers major depressive episodes in me and it's been that way for 4-5 years now. I know some of you will look at this and think it's a piece of cake, but to me it's like a new language. I excel greatly at writing but when it comes to math I just shut down. I have included in the picture all the questions that will be on the embedded assessment tomorrow. I have seeked help from others to no avail. this is my
only hope in turning my grade around. anything will work. snippets of answers or even finding the teacher answers online would be fantastic. the book is springboard algebra 2 collegeboard book. page 549 is what I'm looking for. thank you so so much for your time and consideration I really do appreciate all the help I can get.
>>
File: 1459219896427.jpg (403 KB, 908x1210) Image search: [Google]
1459219896427.jpg
403 KB, 908x1210
>>89756
>help a grill out
>grill
That is irrelevant. Don't ever say you're a girl unless strictly necessary.
>I usually do not shitpost things like this
mmm
>I have A's in all other subjects, and my parents put great pressure on me to do well academically
How old are you?
>Academic failures are what triggers major depressive episodes in me
Now you're talking tumblr mambojambo.

I can't tell if you're serious or a really well done troll, fucking Poe's law.
The only thing I'll do is rotate the image for other anons.
>>
>>89762
18 senior in high school
sorry to sound all tumblr I don't want to go full cringe today. this post was already enough cringe for my week
>>
>>89756
nah
>>
should give you the method to do p2 and lead you to figuring out p1 (btw the amplitude in p1 is 2/2).
>>
>>89756

wolfram alpha should get you started, all you gotta do is enter the function and you'll get half the answers right there
>>
>>89762
1a) For the domain you have some freedom since you can choose the starting point. Let's say you start at t = 0, so the domain is all non-negative real numbers [0, infinity).
The cos(...) has a range of [-1,+1] and you made sure that the domain covers a full period, so you get all values between -1 and +1 in the cos-term. Therefore the range of the function is what?

1b) The period is governed by the trigonometric term, cos, which has a period of 2 pi.

y = cos((pi/15)(x + p) + 5 = cos ((pi/15)x) + 5 must hold for all x where p is a period.

cos((pi/15)(x + p) = cos((pi/15)x)

Because of the period of the cos-function, with an integer k,

(pi/15)(x + p) = (pi/15)x + 2pi k

(pi/15)p = 2pi k

p = 30 k

So the minimum period of the function is 30.
>>
>>89756
>posting on a sfw board specifically so we can't say "tits or gtfo"
Crafty.
>>
>>89756
1. Plug the function into Wolfram alpha, get every property and the graph. Period represents time span for one wheel rotation.

2. Function is 1.5*sin(pi/10 x)+5.5, as the period of sin(bx) is 2pi*B, a represents the Radius of the wheel, k is max height-radius.

3. Second, Second, wat
>>
>>90024
Of course we could say that. It's only ban-worthy if she delivers. That's a win-win situation if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>89756
Do you still need help with this?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.