[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not shit tier ecchies? I've seen a few, but the last ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: DxD_OCR_Girls_Bckground_Render.png (230 KB, 1240x630) Image search: [Google]
DxD_OCR_Girls_Bckground_Render.png
230 KB, 1240x630
Not shit tier ecchies? I've seen a few, but the last ones I've tried were overhyped bullshits and/or annoying as hell.
>>
Action, like DxD? Harem? You need to be more specific.

In the meantime, to get you started:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/genre/9
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11617/High_School_DxD/userrecs
>>
Basicly anything goes. But I was following toplists, checked To Love-Ru and KissxSis, and I wasn't amused. Thanks for the tipp, anyway.
>>
Do they have to be anime, or do you want also manga?

Also, which ecchis you liked/didn't like could also help.
>>
Prisma Illya or Kodomo no Jikan if you prefer lolis.
Monster musume no iru nichijou if you like monstergirls.
Shimoneta if you just want a stupid show to turn your brain off.
Dokuro-chan if you like absurd and gorey humor.
>>
Anime. Thing is, this will be the 69th anime on my 'watched' list.
Ecchies I liked:
-DxD
-Highschool of dead
-Kore wa zombie desuka? (if it's considered as one)
-Omamori himari
-Shimoneta
-NGNL
-Kill la Kill
-Monmusu

Not liked:
-To Love-Ru
-KissxSis
-Few others that I didn't even finish

The true issue here is, that I've run out of good stuff. Any genre goes, but it should be at least funny, of something. Not some pure fanservice boring stuff.
>>
>>6478
Seen Prisma Illya as well, good stuff, TypeMoonfag here.
>>
>>6492
>kek la kek
>ecchi
>>
>>6492
So what you really want is a comedy with risqué themes, right? Then I recomend Noucome (aka.Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru).
It has this "Korewa zombie desuka" kind of feel to it, and it's hilarious.
>>
>>6492
>-Kore wa zombie desuka? (if it's considered as one)
>-Shimoneta
>-NGNL
>-Kill la Kill

>"Ecchies"
>>
>>6517
>>6521
I know, but these were under that cathegory. I've written them here >inb4 recommended.
>>
Okay, got a few idea where to start. Thanks for the recommendations, fellow fags. Op out.
>>
>>6492
>not some pure fanservice boring stuff
Why the hell so you want ecchi then?
Scratch that, why do you even want anime?
>>
Most of what's already been suggested is actually shit, but Hen Zemi is good. And yes, Kill la Kill is an ecchi.
>>
File: 1439563594633.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439563594633.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
Strike Witches for full ecchi goodness.
Seitokai Yakuindomo for a barrage of adult humor.
Trinity Seven for a good magical harem with a great MC and god tier girls.
Sakura Trick if you like intense lesbian schoolgirl kissing.
Vividred Operation if you enjoy Strike Witches, mecha musume, and butts.
>>
No one's said Shokugeki no Soma? It's probably the most imaginative ecchi and it plays out as satisfactorily as a shounen.
>>
File: aikazero_01.jpg (108 KB, 843x615) Image search: [Google]
aikazero_01.jpg
108 KB, 843x615
>>6451

I like the the stuff Studio Fantasia puts out, for pure chick fight, panty shot goodness. Pic related (older, sexy Aika is best Aika).
>>
>>6451
Just a few of my favorites

Seikon no Qwaser

Highschool DxD

Needless

SnQ is probably one of the lewdest ecchis out there with some decent action but a pretty dumb story.

DxD is kinda lewd with comedy and harem shenanigans

Needless has a crazy over the top main cast. lots of action with some lewd and loads of comedy. Its a parody of the "Shonen" genre
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.