[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photoshop Request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
Hi All,

Can someone please edit my photo as its very important and I would like to have it printed.
Can you
1, Remove spoon in hand
2, Remove yogurt pot
3, Remove yogurt from lip
4, If possible, change surroundings/background to something nice

Many thanks to anyone who takes time to try and help. It is greatly appreciated

Pete
>>
File: 1455718381070.jpg (7 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1455718381070.jpg
7 KB, 240x240
>>59306
>printing a 55kb jpeg artifacts ridden tmp_image
Jesus Christ, Pete. You dumb fuck. You took this picture 3 days ago. Can't you at least post the full quality pic?
>>
Sorry, it was taken by a grandparent on a shitty phone. Thats the best I have and the trophy was thrown out so cant retake. I know, idiot
>>
And the pic is a screenshot of an older video
>>
>>59313
Alright, I was thinking, since your picture's filename has tmp in it, it was a temporary file, a thumbnail.
It is still possible to do what you want, but the print quality will be horrible, also it's quite a lot of work for a free request.
>>
I'll try get a better pic. Is it manageable if background is not changed.
>>
File: an attempt.jpg (121 KB, 625x1109) Image search: [Google]
an attempt.jpg
121 KB, 625x1109
>>59317
Yes, it's possible. Here I tried to remove the yogurt from the lips and the spoon.
>>
Excellent, thats great, I might just crop it if yogurt pot too much hassle .

Great job
>>
>>59322
Give me time to see if I can take it out
>>
File: an attempt 2.jpg (120 KB, 625x1109) Image search: [Google]
an attempt 2.jpg
120 KB, 625x1109
>>59322
Hope this is good enough.
Just stop taking videos of your son using a toaster.
Can I ask you a silly question? How do you know about /wsr/?
>>
Got another screenshot but think its same.
>>
>>59339
Aw shit, that's actually better. I don't really want to work on it again now. Maybe later.
>>
File: 1455723022515e2.jpg (157 KB, 625x1109) Image search: [Google]
1455723022515e2.jpg
157 KB, 625x1109
>>59337
did some white balance and colour correction. tried sharpening but there are too many artefacts due to being taken on a potato. although i do have a feeling this is the product of some horrible parental dispute i really should not meddle in...
>>
>>59347
You really think that? It seems pretty innocent to me.
Thanks for correcting the picture, maybe I'll redo it with >>59339 later. I'm trying to get better at this, but jpeg artifacts make it really hard for me to achieve something believable.
>>
Haha, look I know it's hard dealing with idiots but thanks a million. No parental dispute, nephew who has down syndrome won a hero award at swimming so I wanted to get it printed on canvas as a gift. I found this place through Google, so didnt really know wat I was doing. Point taken about using potatos for taking pictures, I'm Irish thats my excuse.

Thanks for your help n' patience
>>
>>59350
>Thanks for correcting the picture
good job yourself, i'd have been too lazy to work with that kind of "quality" source.

>You really think that? It seems pretty innocent to me.
yeah... think about it. OP says the photo is important to him as is the trophy. but the grandparents took the video. and the trophy has been thrown out. to me that suggests that good Pete here had his parents gift it or at least take pictures because he himself has very limited contact. and once Pete's ex and babymomma got wind, the trophy was swiftly thrown out. and now Pete tries to stick it to her by having the picture printed. i mean - the story is common and writes itself from this thread. i might be wrong, but i've seen it too often, sadly. the real victim is of course the kid, stuck between adults doing stupid powerplays with the kid as a pawn.
>>
>>59351
well, that's a good story too. but why the fuck did they throw out his hero award :-( that's just mean-spirited...
>>
Haha, that is so crazy cheers for that.
>>
File: 1455718999210.jpg (61 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1455718999210.jpg
61 KB, 413x395
>>59351
>down syndrome
>irish
>potatoe
Oh fuck, my sides!
Listen, since you seems like a cool guy I'll try again later, right now I have stuff to do.

>>59352
Well, he said he's his nephew, but of course I can't really believe everything I see on the internet. I don't really see the harm in this request.
>>
>>59306
>my wife's son
>>
Holy kek, somebody found /wsr/ through Google lol.
>>
>>59364
that would certainly explain the influx of family photo edit requests in the last few days...
>>
>>59365
I wonder if /wsr/ could become the first "respectable" board of 4chan
>>
>>59367
Respectable? I'm shitting on every retarded "lololol photoshop make it funny guys" thread I see on here with Nico edits. Some requests are fucking stupid. Family photo edits aren't bad, that's why I'm helping OP.
>>
>>59367
no way, not with 1/3 "do my homework" and 1/3 "recommend me a new animu waifu" threads

but relative to other boards - yeah, probably. but i wouldn't say it's the first though. i used to be a regular on /adv/. haven't been there in at least a year, but it was a really good board with mostly level-headed people actually being helpful.
>>
>>59371
oh, funny. fairly sure it was us two three days ago in that thread with the idiot on the beach with the sun as well. yeah, i agree. if the request is stupid people will still get fucked with. that'll never stop on 4chan.
>>
>>59377
Ah yes, the guy that wanted to impress a girl on Instagram. I did the Teletubbies sun and Solaire pic plus others. That's how I get my kicks. To be fair, his request was serious enough, but he was asking for it.
>>
File: 1455723076148.png (4 MB, 900x1247) Image search: [Google]
1455723076148.png
4 MB, 900x1247
>>
File: 1455723076148.jpg (482 KB, 900x1247) Image search: [Google]
1455723076148.jpg
482 KB, 900x1247
>>59403
Nice job, now I don't have to do it later.
I think the stain on the table is a little to noticeble.
Why png? I know it's lossless but the original picture doesn't hold that much quality to begin with. Am I missing something?
>>
>>59406
not that guy, but photos still in the editing process should always be saved losslessly, because with every save you lose a tiny bit more due to compression. uploading in png gives others the chance to continue working on the picture while preserving the quality (it seems like a prime candidate for a healthy crop for starters).

and yeah, good job on >>59403
>>
>>59408
Alright, I get it know. I like to work with layers so I save the psd file if I want to get to it later instead of exporting a png, but if the goal of >>59403 was to share what he did so far so others could work on it, then yes. I'll keep this in mind. Seems like it's finished to me though.
Thanks for explaining!
>>
That's great work, thank you. And while I cant remember my exact Google search term, the result were stories of potaoheads like me getting destroyed. Which I can imagine has its own rewards. Anyway, thanks for the great service, if I need anymore editing done I would happily agree to a small fee....6potatoes and a toaster.

Genuinely thanks though, looks like the quality will be pretty decent on canvas
>>
File: 1455732639191.jpg (52 KB, 725x269) Image search: [Google]
1455732639191.jpg
52 KB, 725x269
>>59462
This is why I love /wsr/.
I wish you happiness, Pete, to you and your nephew.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.