[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to and am going to make a desktop/mobile app or website.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: wd3312.jpg (185 KB, 1600x1295) Image search: [Google]
wd3312.jpg
185 KB, 1600x1295
I want to and am going to make a desktop/mobile app or website.

Have you ever had an idea for an app or website that has been sitting in your head,
even though you know you yourself wouldn't get to making such a thing?

Anything goes as long as it is an actual legitimate idea rather than just a joke
no pepetinder

Emphasis on anything.
weird or odd ideas are not at all bad
>>
>>50159
I want to make a webcomic that has a sound track and some panels having animations. This can be made in Flash. My idea doesn't exactly count because I'm going to do it sometime in the future. After this bump, some people might tell you theirs so there's that.
>>
>>50637
Also, when I said 'made in flash', I meant adding the sound and an element to play an animation (in the same style as the rest of it, btw), not the comic art. That would look terrible.
>>
Super simple app which is basically just other apps jammed into one, and made super accessible.

Car DJ. Queue songs from a selection of streaming sources, add a module that automatically dims the music as you use the microphone to talk through the car speakers. Add a module with a full soundboard similar to
mad decent iphone app. Most of those have been done by themselves but not together. Kids could Dj for their parents and be entertained, friends could dj the music for that long trip to wherever and you can all have a few laughs with the microphone at red lights.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.