[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crime mystery souce help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 626x626
So i recently half remembered an episode of some crime drama and im having trouble remembering the actual series its from so im wondering if you can help , the basic plot of the episode ,
woman works in a science lab with chemicals and she goes into the lab and sees some broken test tube , calls the police and says that she has been murdered and they solve the "murder" with her help while she is sealed off in the lab , which is a big glass walled room , if anyone has a clue what the series is it would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>48060
It rings a bell.. that could fit with a MacGyver episode except for the murder solving part.
But i think i saw this somewhere else... Any idea about the age of the show ?
>>
>>48074
Its not an old show for sure , its around the same style as criminal minds , the mentalist or lie to me so it would be about the really smart kind of detectives not the super gutsy kind , doesnt narrow it down much i know but i believe they catch the culprit who is a co-worker i think when he tries to sneak out of the facility while it is locked down and the arrest him just outside dont think the lady makes
>>
Makes it*
>>
Bump. Really can't remember.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.