[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Type hobbies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Things I tried and didn't work out.
>Photography
>Playing a instrument
>Origami
>Drawing

I'm looking for a hobby to relax and let out the stress, that's just it.
>>
>>
Too bad about thw instrument thing OP. Guitar is actually a pretty chillin experience.
Try vidya with some clasic comfy titles like Rune Factory or Harvest Moon.
If you prefer the outdoor I really recommend cycling or hiking. It just werks for me.
>>
Try something with thread, cloth or rope. Make nets.
Or use metal rings and make chainmail.
>>
Wood carving and making little figures has been a revelation to me and i have tried all that hobbies myself, my dad had all the instruments on his garage so i supone that was an easy exit

My recomendation would be that you tried to be more patient with your hobbies, whatever you choose, begin with little things and don't think on starting big proyects until you're sure you will finish them and to have someone to guide you when you're messing things up (yes, it applies to everything).

Also, >>>/diy/ has a lot of info about neat hobbies
>>
>>47595
What about video games ?
Or to stay far from computers, coloring mandalas.
>>
Knitting.

No I'm serious.
>>
>>47595
get FL studio and mess with it, you don't need to play an instrument to compose music
try out Blender and make some 3d things, try the born3d tutorial series on youtube
see if anything's going on at a local church
go to goodwill and try to find valuable things
>>
>>47595
>Drawing
How about tracing or coloring, then
>>
Thanks, anons. I will give it all a try.
And about video games I allready play a little, but I"m kind of bored with it. And music, well, I got frustated playing because I can't feel the difference between a A and a B
>>
>>47844
Maybe try percussion?

Not everyone can hear tones.
>>
>>47849
Is drums percussion related?
>>
>>47595
Drugs? No stress and relaxing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.