[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEED HELP ASAP I was given an acer travelmate B113 and intended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: acer_travelmate_b113_1.jpg (64 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
acer_travelmate_b113_1.jpg
64 KB, 600x431
NEED HELP ASAP
I was given an acer travelmate B113 and intended to use it for college purposes.
Have discovered it is running ubuntu and I booted a copy of windows 7 onto a USB but when I try and acces the BIOS it has a password which I don't know.
Have killed the cmos using cmospwd but it didn't work and can't take out the cmos battery.
Can anyone help as I would really like to boot windows onto the laptop without paying someone.
inb4 delete system 32
>>
>>45660
Heh, "given".
>>
If you were given it best thing is to ask for the password, I'm sure the person that gave it to you just forgot about it and will be happily obliged to inform you of it.
>>
>>45681
>>45682
A friend of my dads gave it to me, he has no idea. I know the password to the actual laptop and have all the admin powers and stuff just can't find a way back into the BIOS
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.