[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need any cool names you can think of for a bird. Possibly short,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: brip.jpg (13 KB, 201x229) Image search: [Google]
brip.jpg
13 KB, 201x229
i need any cool names you can think of for a bird. Possibly short, like Chara, Theo, etc.
>>
Mars
Thor
Odin
Zeus
Neo
Phobos
Pedro
Jaws
>>
Moochi
Spank
Lewis
Dog
Talon
>>
Jack Sparrow
Doodle
Sweat Pea
Muscle Glasses
Shirt

Not a troll, I would use these; and I've actually used one of them before.

We may have different tastes.
>>
anyone else? these ones are nice so far
>>
>>45638
I think two syllables is ideal
Cleo
Peaches
Pheobe
Kiwi
Coco
Bebop
>>
File: wrong.jpg (221 KB, 1024x562) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
221 KB, 1024x562
>>45638
Here's my lot, took at least two weeks to settle on names for each as we got to know their personalities and temperaments. We just called them "chicken" till we settled.

Presenting, in order, Kiki (because she's a fucking ditz who can't walk anywhere without tripping over shit, and for most of the time, appears blissfully unaware she can fly) Gremlin (sole male with two females, an angry little alpha cunt who will lunge to attack you unless you come bearing food, in which case he'll groom you and love you.. till the food runs out) and Orlando (That guy who can be falling down drunk with his trousers around his ankles, yet still maintain an air of poise and dignity? That's this bird). We thought Orlando was a he but turns out she's a she, name still works despite this because it matches her temperament.

We used the same strategy on our guinea pigs to get their names, Max Power, Merlin, and Dexter (short for Poindexter). The energetic little madman, the wise wizard (he has the long fur to match) who hangs back watching the other two so he can steal and stash food elsewhere, and the docile little critter who is everyone's bitch. If I posted a pic you could prolly tell who was who.

> TL;DR, get to know your critter, it's name will become apparent in no time.
>>
>>45638
Call it Felix or emily.
You're welcome.
>>
I need more names!!!!
>>
Winter
Arthur
Ellie
Emily
Lily
Jenny
Kane
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.