[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime series without school settings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: idk.jpg (22 KB, 425x495) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
22 KB, 425x495
Does anyone know any good anime shows without a school setting?
>>
>>41809
Servant x Service, Working, Sora no Woto off the top of my head but you've probably seen those already.
>>
>good
>anime

Please make up your mind

No but srsly, watch Trigun.
>>
Baccano

Fullmetal Alchemist
>>
JoJo is mainly outside school
>>
>>41815
I actually haven't heard of them.Most of the time,I don't watch too much anime because I'm busy with other things.It's just most of the anime I have found,take place in a school.I'm kinda getting tired of seeing that as the main setting,even if it's a good anime.Thanks for the recommendations,I'll try to check them out some point today or this week!
>>
>>41816
>>41820
>>41822
aw I can't have both?:/
Whatever,I just need some new shows to watch lol.
Thanks for the recommendations!
>>
>>41809
School Days
>>
What type are you looking for?

There is lots of mecha outside of school but Sora no Woto is the only moe I can think of off the top of my head

Texhnolyze is also very good and if you've seen Lain and liked it you should enjoy it
>>
>>41830
I've actually heard of that but never watched it.You could be messing with me because the title literally has school in it but whatever xD
>>
>>41834
Guessing your talking about genre?I don't have a favorite genre for anime,so I guess anything will work.Thanks for the recommendations btw
>>
File: KrauserII.jpg (43 KB, 457x718) Image search: [Google]
KrauserII.jpg
43 KB, 457x718
>>41809
DETROIT METAL CITY
>>
>>41858
Okay,I might have to watch this tonight lol
Looks...interesting xD
>>
>>41809
>Does anyone know any good anime shows without a school setting?
Yes there are thousands of anime that don't take places in school.
Do you only watch dub or will you watch sub too?
>>
Black Lagoon
Jormungand
>>
>>41878
Yup,I know.Just way too lazy to find them on my own.I prefer subs but dubs are okay,as long as they're decent.
>>
File: Kaiba.png (469 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
Kaiba.png
469 KB, 768x768
>>41809
Damn, just realized three of my top five favorite shows: Utena, Eva, Lain have fragments that take place in a school.

Then there's a Angel's Egg which isn't series.

So what's left is Kaiba, watch that. Frankly, anything by Yuasa.
>>
>>41901
>>41880
It's okay if you don't have much to recommend,and I'll check the shows out when I get the chance
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
G I N T A M A
>>
Naoki urasawa's Monster
>best anime ever
>>
Last Exile
>>
Dragon Ball Z Kai.
It has one or two school episodes at the start of the third arc, but that's about it.
>>
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team

Scryed

Samurai Champloo

Psycho-Pass

Saraiya Goyou
>>
>>41844
>xD
Stop this
>>
>>41918
>>41927
>>42013
>>42024
Thanks!
>>
>>42033
Why?
>>
>>42057
Not them but its a hugr newfag indicator if you did that anywhere else on the site they wold tell you to kill yourself
Also there is no point in doing it it makes you look like 14 year old and its annoying and if you use it it makes everyone cringe and disregard your opinion on anything
>>
>>42072
*huge
>>
>>42072
Oh yeah,I kinda forgot about that.Thanks for reminding me
>>
Paranoia Agent
Eden of the East
Psycho Pass

Also gonna second Trigun. That show's the shit.
>>
Denkigai no Honyasan
Barakamon
Hitsugi no Chaika
Jormungand
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Uchuu Kyoudai
AnoHana
Shirokuma Cafe
AKB0048

There's a good handful from different genres for you.
>>
>>41809
Planetes
Mushishi
Kino no Tabi
Haibane
Spice and Wolf
>>
Probably already seen it but just in case
Ghost in the Shell
>>
File: falling_for_the_vaginal_jew.png (4 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
falling_for_the_vaginal_jew.png
4 MB, 2560x1440
>>41870
>XD

STOOOPP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.