[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Software crack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: DigiCel_FlipBook_icon.png (17 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
DigiCel_FlipBook_icon.png
17 KB, 128x128
I've been trying to find a torrent of a program called Digicel Flipbook ProHD. I've tried several torrents but they all seem to be inactive or not working for whatever reason. (That said outside of pirate bay I don't really have any places I would look consistently). One anon recommended a crack from zippyshare but chrome and malwarebytes both detected it as malware.

If you could point me in the right direction for a torrent or crack I'd appreciate it.

Alternately if you have a login for CGpersia and are willing to post the hidden links from this thread

https://forum.cgpersia.com/f13/digicel-flipbook-prohd-6-94-a-105957/

I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: 87t7_1.jpg (537 KB, 565x1425) Image search: [Google]
87t7_1.jpg
537 KB, 565x1425
if you're so paranoid about malware (all cracks are marked as malware/toran/virus by those kind of programs) just use it in a vm like it was suggested in the other thread.
>>
>>40207

Thanks for the heads up. I gave trying the vm a shot but I haven't done so before and I got the impression you actually need a copy of windows for that to work. Am I missing something here?
>>
>>40227
What are you running the VM in, if you don't have a copy of Windows?
>>
>>40247
I have windows pre-installed on my comp. I wasn't sure that the one I am using can be applied to the vm. Every guide i've looked at mentions putting in a disc or something of that nature like its a separate copy.
>>
kat.cr
>>
>>40261
Just use VMWare Converter.

It doesn't need to stay activated; you're only going to use it for a day or two.
>>
found a working torrent on
www.torrenthound.com

it's version 6.74, I have checked it is virus free and installs ok
>>
File: 1441577221152.webm (1 MB, 1048x760) Image search: [Google]
1441577221152.webm
1 MB, 1048x760
use this to make a win10 iso then install into a vm (mount the iso on the virtual dvd drive)
>>
File: 1440725820717.webm (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1440725820717.webm
2 MB, 1024x768
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.