[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some slice of life you recommend if I Liked: >Yuru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1452039441133.jpg (617 KB, 723x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452039441133.jpg
617 KB, 723x1024
What are some slice of life you recommend if I

Liked:
>Yuru Yuri

Did not like:
>K-On
>Lucky Star

Basically, looking for more slice of life like Yuru Yuri, but not like the ones I disliked.
>>
Now that's awfully vague
>>
File: 1452387401118.png (18 KB, 672x738) Image search: [Google]
1452387401118.png
18 KB, 672x738
Did you watch season 3? I'm not sure if you like lesbians or high tempo stuff.
>>
>>29581
I typically don't like "moeshit", but there's something about Yuru Yuri that really made me think otherwise. I still think K-On is complete ass, but if there is "moeshit" with a similar feel to Yuru Yuri, I'd really like it. I like how the characters all have these sort of "expected" reactions to one another, so when they are together you sort of expect whats going to happen, like a chemical reaction---but you are also surprised by their actions, at the same time.

I also like how just about every girl in the show has a crush on another girl, but its not an "ecchi" anime with boobs and ass in your face constantly.
>>
>>29586
I liked Season 3, but as others have said, its not as good as the first 2 seasons. I still liked it because it was true to the characters, even though a different studio worked on it.

Yeah, I suppose I like that they are all mostly closeted lesbians but that its not an ecchi show with constant zooming in on boobs and ass.
>>
>>29578
Yuyushiki
>>
File: Top_All.png (1 MB, 1381x1187) Image search: [Google]
Top_All.png
1 MB, 1381x1187
Yuyushiki
Non Non Biyori
Hidamari Sketch

And of course
Shirobako
>>
File: 1424812031809.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1424812031809.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>29608
>>29615
I can't recommend Yuyushiki enough.
>>
awful taste, but I'd recommend yuyushiki (good) and kinmoza and gochuumon (not as good)
similar gay comedies
>>
What about that other cute lesbian anime?

Y'know, the one with the mains kissing and that one citrus grill?

Someone give name pls
>>
>>29821
Sakura Trick.
>>
>>29633
only one season though ;_;
>>
>>29840
This.
My favorite grill anime.

Very good.
Do recommend.

Cute af and lots of happy moments.
>>
>>29665
>gochuumon (not as good)
you are a faggot
>>
Sabagebu, also called Survival Games. Made by the same people is like Yuru Yuri but without the comfy
>>
>>29920
eh it's not as funny as yuyushiki or yuru yuri and it feels tackier too
good production values but it's buttmoe through and through
>>
>>29578
Why didn't you like K-on?
>>
Thanks guys. Checking all of these out.

>>30038
I like the premise, but I did not like any of the main characters that much. They just seemed a bit bland to me, uninspired.
>>
Ichigo Mashimaro
>>
Kiniro Mosaic
Hidamari Sketch
Hanayamata
Nichijou
Teekyuu
>>29633
also this
>>
>>29578
How far into Lucky Star did you get? IIRC, the first 4 episodes were pretty boring.
>>
Watch Wakaba Girl, OP.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masahiko_Ohta

Watch these. Particularly Sabagebu, Love Lab, Minami-ke, and Umaru. Look for comedy instead. You're still a hundred years too early to watch slice of life.
>>
Minami-ke
Ichigo Mashimaro
Non Non Biyori
Ika Musume

How many K-ON episodes did you watch? Consider giving it another shot.
>>
Try out Yama no Susume. It's far more SoL in nature than the comedy of other recommendations mentioned in this thread.
>>
>>30483
That's true but YRYR is also comedy oriented (which is why everyone is posting comedy SOL).

If he wanted non-comedy I'd recommend Tamayura.
>>
File: 1451075614632.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1451075614632.gif
2 MB, 600x338
Again, recommending Hidamari Sketch.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.